Punished Heroines "The Last Laugh" (coming soon..)

Rye
Producer
Producer

Lets start off 2014 with a BANG shall we?

Just got home and here are a few screen grabs to check out. We splurged a bit on a new set, costumes, custom made props, and brought back our makeup artist from Doomsday who is simply amazing.

The Last Laugh

Skyfire is summoned by none other than Shadow Man to discuss the recent disappearance of Superior Girl. When Skyfire arrives to the Shadow Cave she finds Shadow Man bound and gagged in his own lair who desperately trys to convince Skyfire to retreat and find backup. Of course when Skyfire sets her eyes on 2 seemingly harmless clowns she rolls her eyes while taking on The Jeckle and the first lady of laughter, Carly Quinn. Unfortunately for Skyfire she drastically underestimates both of them...

This was Erica's first movie and acting gig period but I think she did a great job. We got some gorgeous footage/scenes and I tried to get to as many requests as possible but of course we only had so many days to shoot.

This will be a 2 part movie but there is no ETA on release. I will do my best to get it done as quickly as I can! This movie will be exclusively sold at http://www.SHG-media.com and will not be going on clips4sale.

Take a look and I should have a teaser ready in the next day or so.

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Rye

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited by Rye 10 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This looks tight, dude! I can't wait!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

....no......no.....questions....just... :thumbup: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :love:
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

This looks delicious!!!!
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wow, I am ready. :yahoo:
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Wow, the new Skyfire is stunning!
Jdd
Neophyte
Neophyte

Who’s the new skyfire
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow!!! I really can't stop looking at this pictures! Definitely a day one purchase for me. Can we please have more screencaps? I simply cannot get enough :smart:
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye,

Just a quick question of price. While I love your work it has been reaching outside of my price range for some time. I am finding that WonderKenna and many other producers have cheaper options which actually include hardcore scenes, and while I mean no disrespect, soon I may not be able to enjoy your work. It is not a question of quality for me, I know your work has very high end appearance. If this is in the $60 range for both parts, I will not be able to join the members who are able to see it. I am a fan, but not a well off one.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would suggest a making of video as well which I know you do sometimes.Can't get enough of this beauty and I also would love to know her name(to look her up online)
STILL miss the orginal by the way,but this lady is a VERY close 2nd :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys, Here is the teaser:

Richpartist and Jdd-
Here name is Erica Rand.

HeroineFall84-
I am not exactly sure what the price point will be just yet.

[youtube][/youtube]
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That's already a candidate for best film for 2014 and it hasn't even come out yet!! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just what I thought,not much of anything about her online :(
sabr1
Neophyte
Neophyte

what about doing something like having her strapped to a table naked(or close to it) all oiled up to be presented to the jeckel for his pleasure to do with what he wants. He would be sitting on his throne somewhat above her admiring his latest prize and laughing while she struggles and moans during the time she is being broken.... with harley dancing around in a mocking manner :hq:
He would then get up and step down to the table to have his fun(sexual peril and/or using some "fun" toys of pain)....finally ending with her on the floor next to his throne with a collar around her neck ...now his slave(somewhat submitted) for future fun while he holds the chain and laughs. She still has more to come before she completely submits......
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Like I said before STILL more of a fan of the Goddess who played Skyfire first,but the more I look over these pictures,I have to say,Erica is truly breathtaking :love:
It must be a fashion to have a tattoo on your hip I guess,this is the 2nd Skyfire to do that :) :thumbup:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

yeah looking over the pics for the 100th time,KEEP THIS WOMAN :)
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This looks incredible. The sets, costumes, lighting, etc. The new Skyfire actress is beautiful. Great shot of Carly holding up the rocket launcher. The costume destruction and beatdown looks to be epic! I am also really liking the variety of sets with the cave and the wrestling ring. This film seems to have a comic book aesthetic to it and that is awesome. You guys have brought it to the next level. Can't wait for this one.
Markblair1975
Neophyte
Neophyte

This looks just awesome Rye. Your Jeckle is fantastic, Skyfire is drop dead gorgeous and Carly as Harley looks amazing! With all the amazing shots of Skyfire, Harley with the rocket launcher just might be my favorite! It really appeals to the major comic geek in me. Keep the previews coming sir! The anticipation is almost unbearable already.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I got bored and made this from the trailer. I hope you guys enjoy!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Batman always gets the hot girls..........must be the car :)
frankzito62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Rye: Does she die at the end of either part?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hope not,we need more of her not less :)
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

This looks amazing. Love how the crotch shot in the trailer drops her like a sack of potatoes to the mat. Can't wait to pick this up!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Forgot to ask,will there be the inner voice? LOVED it when in Skyfire 2 as shes being chloroformed to sleep she said to herself "I'm Skyfirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr **" Love that :love:
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks everyone,

Richpartist-
Hey thanks, and yes there is plenty of inner dialogue.

sabr1-
thanks for the suggestion but production ended Monday ;)

ledonatello-
Thanks a lot, I tried to push the envelope a bit here ;)

Markblair1975-
Thanks Mark!

ranger87-
Cute.. lol

frankzito62-
Yes

RedMountain-
For low blow fans... I can easily say some of the best low blows I have ever filmed happened in that ring. The villains actually had a low blow Contest to see who could damage her the most ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I predict this could be one of your best selling videos. :)
Can't wait to see it,will there be a long period inbetween parts?

Richard
sabr1
Neophyte
Neophyte

for future reference Rye or part II if that's in the cards
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Rye,

The shot in the trailer with Carly about to fire the cannon
and Skyfire's backside to us- OMG-WOW!!

This actress is stunning and the dramatic lighting, sets,
and costumes make this a must see.

Rye, you are blowing up into the undisputed leader of this
genre. With your own original Superheroine, I hope you
make an absolute fortune.

I can't wait for this video and one day I am holding out hope
Skyfire and Superiorgirl have that long awaited encounter.

Keep up the incredible work!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Unless I missed something(hanging head down in shame) didn't Skyfire get "programmed" to destroy her "friend" Superior Girl?What ever happened to that?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Richpartist wrote:Unless I missed something(hanging head down in shame) didn't Skyfire get "programmed" to destroy her "friend" Superior Girl?What ever happened to that?

And Superior Girl has died like, 50 times in Rye videos. I take each video as standalone, unless otherwise specified.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In some of the shots, she reminds me a lot of Leslie Parrish, probably one of the hottest women I saw in my youth. Great find.

Production looks great too.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Rye
Producer
Producer

Just finished up most of the edits for part 1, it looks incredible... I couldn't be more happy with it ;) Here are a few screen shots I took along the way.

Richpartist-
I am not going to release part 1 until part 2 is ready, so its going to be several more days I suspect.

sabr1-
Noted!

peter75-
Thanks a lot Peter ;)

theScribbler-
Ya she is a looker for sure. Classically beautiful much like Leslie.

Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Although I have to say, I would enjoy more natural boobs in your Heroines. Gives it a more 'pure' heroine feeling I guess.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just wondering since I brought it up in another thread,does she say"I'm cumming" when I presume she does(fake or not) :)
Markblair1975
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sorry to bother you Rye but do you have any updates for us? I know you don't give etas, very wise!, but are you getting anywhere close to a release? Truly cannot wait for this and I'll be buying at the first opportunity...
Rye
Producer
Producer

We are very close... Until its ready I'd like to share a private link for the first few minutes of Last Laugh with a couple people...

****If you are interested then send me a PM.****

I am only giving this link out to 3 people... I will draw names from those who PM me and send you a private link if your name is pulled. Who ever is picked should feel free to report what you saw and give your opinion, good, bad, or constructive. I'm sure those reading would like to know ;)

Markblair1975-
We are very close ;)

Richpartist-
No she doesn't say those exact words... but she does say something.

ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I managed to get a view of the intro from Rye, and it looks great! The production values seem to dwarf his previous projects, at least based on these first couple minutes. I can't wait for this one to get released!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The preview is amazing,and it makes me even more excited about it's release.ALOT of money and talent was spent on this one you can tell.The only problem with the preview was,not enough Skyfire in it :) Well done Rye! :thumbup:
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I have seen many of Rye's Vids this one by far is the most amazing in detail well acted and I am super excited to get this as soon as it's out. There is a part where tghere heroine is hearing the radio talk about how superheroine movies don't do as well at the box office and that was brilliant. I can't wait for this to come out.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So having seen the first three minutes of "The Last Laugh", this is what I can conclude:

The video looks to be incredibly high quality for this genre. It's no longer just the heroine who receives the quality costume treatment; the villains look incredibly cool. And the Batman-type character, who seems to be someone who figures only in the opening sequence, looks impressive as well. Terrific job of the costumes. And there are a few special effects that are added to the opening scene that look solid.
An amusing extra, which I especially liked, was the radio in the background commenting on super heroine movies. Perhaps a few more semi-subtle debates from websites like these might be added throughout the video. Nice extra touch.
As for the acting, the Joker and Harley Quinn seem to be playing their role as I would expect them to. It would be too much to extrapolate the quality of the acting based on three minutes, but from what I saw the acting looks quite solid.
The set definitely reflects some extra time, effort and money. I reminisce back to the days of hotel rooms as sets…it's great to see the improvements as budgets have been able to increase. Excellent effort with the details.

What I'm curious to see is how the Batman character is made to (or just wants to…I would) hook up with Skyfire. I love the preview pics (and would definitely love to see more!) of how Skyfire is being taken while in full costume. Looks absolutely amazing.

So simply put, this production looks to be the highest production value video for Rye so far. Impressive looking opening scene, and certainly a must-buy for me. Eagerly waiting for the release!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Rye Release the Kraken,... Ok this movie the suspense is killing me. I actually keep waking up to see if it's up yet.
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

This looks like it's going to be so awesome! :hq: :thumbup:
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys!

If all goes well, the Last Laugh should be available tomorrow :)

Rye
Markblair1975
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yipee! Great news... Thanks Rye
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You know... midnight is technically the 5th... :thumbup:
Rye
Producer
Producer

I have given all the files to SHG-media so it shouldn't be too long now ;)
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

ranger87 wrote:I got bored and made this from the trailer. I hope you guys enjoy!

You made a nice animated GIF which inspired me to make a video as well! :P
I can't upload it to youtube or they'll remove it.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Coming Soon"??I just assumed we all already came and went :)
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Top notch stuff and great fight scenes with the use of the cloth :)