New Girls

Who is your favorite existing theSuperheroines.com actress?

Kristina Hess (Thorne / Black Queen)
11%
Kelly Kula (Lady Wonder)
7%
Kristin Ige (Celestia)
4%
Sophie Leonard (new Sapphire)
3%
Heather Sims (Vega/Dark Vega)
16%
Tristin Rupp (Hawke)
2%
Tiffany Chase (Trinity)
21%
Lindsay Lamb (Tempest)
6%
Tatiana DeKhtyar (Onyx)
16%
Samantha Bogach (new Aurora)
3%
Brittany Ortiz-Nelson (Nightshadow)
3%
Kristie Dowe (Thundra)
7%
Sarah Hernandez (Cybot Iris)
1%

Total votes: 100
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Need a heroine that dresses in only leggings and or yoga pants :)
YOGA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already know you're pro-yoga pants ;)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

HeroineLegends wrote:How does everyone feel about the Lara Croft / Tomb Raider look? How about the leggings/spy warrior look in the photo above?
I like both ideas myself :D
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:How does everyone feel about the Lara Croft / Tomb Raider look? How about the leggings/spy warrior look in the photo above?
I like that look a lot, if you can have a series with someone about things like that, it would be nice. The looks on your pic with Tony and the girls look good.

As for talent, you have to gather all around like you have with most girls, the need to be able to fight and act.

I have seen movies in which the girls are really beautiful, but they get ruined when they sound like robots or when they "pretend" to throw a punch and it looks like a 5 year old trying to throw a baseball ball.

On the physical aspect, I don't know, depends, I kind of like all types.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is sort of off topic but I have to catch you where I can :) Have you thought about "inner voices"?Another producer does this with at least some of his films,the heroine while being chloroformed or whatever doesn't have the ability to talk so she talks to herself."I....I being drugged""Can't stay awake" etc.....

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:This is sort of off topic but I have to catch you where I can :) Have you thought about "inner voices"?Another producer does this with at least some of his films,the heroine while being chloroformed or whatever doesn't have the ability to talk so she talks to herself."I....I being drugged""Can't stay awake" etc.....

Richard
I did this with a few films and it's one of those things where some like it and some don't...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

How do you guys feel about the concept of only being able to buy a video from a producer if you're a member of their site? And do you open emails from each producer with new releases sent out like a newsletter?
Caniac89
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:Image
Mandy has played Agent Stacey in the past on Heroine Legends, however, that character has no established history or story moving forward which means anything can happen! As we push forward with story and casting/costuming, what type of character do you see her portraying? If you're a fan, you can see her in Heroine Legends: Agent Files - Passing the Test :)
Personally, I think she'd fit well in a fighter/mixed martial arts type character. Just my 2 cents.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

HeroineLegends wrote:How do you guys feel about the concept of only being able to buy a video from a producer if you're a member of their site? And do you open emails from each producer with new releases sent out like a newsletter?
Makes no sense to me... it will just block the website to whoever don't know/bother or miss an email (due to spam blocking or other reasons), I see NGC getting a lot of angry messages on the heroinemovies website from people who can't access some of those 'only members' videos ...

Normally yes I open every email (not that i'm subscribed to many producers... just 3-4)
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Mandy has played Agent Stacey in the past on Heroine Legends, however, that character has no established history or story moving forward which means anything can happen! As we push forward with story and casting/costuming, what type of character do you see her portraying? If you're a fan, you can see her in Heroine Legends: Agent Files - Passing the Test :)
She gives me a Captain America vibe. Definitely a heroine, not a villain.
HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:This is sort of off topic but I have to catch you where I can :) Have you thought about "inner voices"?Another producer does this with at least some of his films,the heroine while being chloroformed or whatever doesn't have the ability to talk so she talks to herself."I....I being drugged""Can't stay awake" etc.....

Richard
I did this with a few films and it's one of those things where some like it and some don't...
I'll throw my name as another person who is a fan of the "inner voice." It works very well in a video in which the heroine gradually gets worn down and defeated.
HeroineLegends wrote:How do you guys feel about the concept of only being able to buy a video from a producer if you're a member of their site? And do you open emails from each producer with new releases sent out like a newsletter?
I don't really see the point in doing the member's only videos. I only open emails from producers if there is some sort of discount, otherwise there's really no point since it's easy to stay up to date with most of what's released through sites like this and heroinemovies.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:How do you guys feel about the concept of only being able to buy a video from a producer if you're a member of their site?
That makes no sense to me. Why would you limit your sales like that? I buy mostly from Clips4Sale, whenever possible, because I know they are legit. I'm always a little nervous buying from an independent shop. I recently ordered some stuff from SHG-Media, and I had to deal with a bunch of niggling little amateur-web-site issues which make me nervous.
HeroineLegends wrote:And do you open emails from each producer with new releases sent out like a newsletter?
Yes, I love getting newsletters like this via e-mail so I can keep up on the latest stuff. :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Slone wrote:
She gives me a Captain America vibe. Definitely a heroine, not a villain.
YES! She would be PERFECT as a Captain America-type.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

What is the advantage of limiting your customer base to only those who choose to be members of your site?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

viking wrote:
What is the advantage of limiting your customer base to only those who choose to be members of your site?
That's my thought process too... I know some producers do this and their intention is to have an embedded fan base for every video they produce I'd imagine... I was just curious how the community views it rather than another product such as myself... plus, maybe some things I don't "get" are actually really good ideas I'm missing out on ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We've had a lot of heroines without masks... the reason was because our custom buyers (which account for the bulk of our movies) request the girls to be without a mask. I personally prefer there to be one because it adds to the fantasy of a crime-fighting Superheroine to me. What are your thoughts?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:We've had a lot of heroines without masks... the reason was because our custom buyers (which account for the bulk of our movies) request the girls to be without a mask. I personally prefer there to be one because it adds to the fantasy of a crime-fighting Superheroine to me. What are your thoughts?
Masks: Yes!
Unmasking: Yes!

But you have to be careful with masks. It has to be a flattering mask. Some masks warp the models face and detract from her appearance rather than enhancing it. I think the key is that a mask should never change the shape of the model's eyes.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

I am 60/40 on that Idea, on one hand, I love see the heroine's faces but if the mask is sexy enough, I canngo with it.

Example, Allura, both masks were great and they show differents sides of her, but also with out mask Cayla was stunning.

A mask I didn't like was Celestia's, seemed to simple and Celestia in my opinionnis better without it.

On the other hand someone who looked better as a heroine with mask was Brittany as Nightshadow, the mask looked great for her, kind of bad ass.

I preffer without mask but I am not really against the idea.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

okay, do you have a preference of age of the heroines or villainesses?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

who are you thinking of the new order of shawdows be taking her on....? will there be a new release this week? looks like you got alot of new superheriones coming up soon.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree masks :love: and I also agree masks coming off :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

....off:

Richard
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

About the mask, I must admit I hate them. It hides the beauty of the actress. However, I like Heavy Make-up around the eyes.
Like this:
It's only my opinion but I find it more sexy and feminine than a mask.

About the age, I like when the Heroine is between 18 and 30 years old. However, some 40-45 years old women can still be stunning.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:About the mask, I must admit I hate them. It hides the beauty of the actress. However, I like Heavy Make-up around the eyes.
Like this:

About the age, I like when the Heroine is between 18 and 30 years old. However, some 40-45 years old women can still be stunning.
I enjoy eye makeup, but whenever we've done that, we've gotten backlash from it. After all, this is Superheroines in Peril, right? Gotta make sure the girls look like heroines... :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:okay, do you have a preference of age of the heroines or villainesses?

That one is really tricky.

Depends of the character.

It's like the Allura character, as a villain we knew she was pretty old but she didn't seemed to age a bit.

In the case of someone like Lady Wonder or Wonder woman, it has in my view to be someone who has grown enough to be a leader, to be "the" Heroine, someone ready, does that mean she can't be young? No, but she needs to portrait that confidence and a little bit of arrogance.

And for someone like Vega, it fits to have someone naive and a little immature since she is just starting to discover the world some how.

Of course most of us love to see young ladies but for me that can vary a lot, from 20 to 4- something I guess on both sides.

But most of the time, in my view, villainesses needs to be the more mature part, to have that as an edge, like Allura.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:About the mask, I must admit I hate them. It hides the beauty of the actress. However, I like Heavy Make-up around the eyes.
Like this:

I enjoy eye makeup, but whenever we've done that, we've gotten backlash from it. After all, this is Superheroines in Peril, right? Gotta make sure the girls look like heroines... :)

Well but in that case you can take Onyx/Lady Wonder from Tatiana or Vega/Dark Vega from Heather as an example.

They both use, or at least it seems like very different make up to enforce which character they are playing at the time, just tinny differences that give them diversity on that regard.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: After all, this is Superheroines in Peril, right? Gotta make sure the girls look like heroines... :)
...Shit! I didn't understand.... :D
Seriously, I don't see where is the problem. The costume makes the superheroine, not the make-up....
I remember BlueBird had such make-up inthe first episodes from NGC (and it was cute in my opinion).

....And maybe I'm wrong but it seems Tifany has such pink make-up too in the 1st NeoMega episode. It was cute and it fits well with her eyes and costume.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: After all, this is Superheroines in Peril, right? Gotta make sure the girls look like heroines... :)
...Shit! I didn't understand.... :D
Seriously, I don't see where is the problem. The costume makes the superheroine, not the make-up....
I remember BlueBird had such make-up inthe first episodes from NGC (and it was cute in my opinion).

....And maybe I'm wrong but it seems Tifany has such pink make-up too in the 1st NeoMega episode. It was cute and it fits well with her eyes and costume.
Sort of... we don't make the eye makeup as extreme as that photo. The only exception was our film Trophy for the Queen with an Allura Excel...
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Sort of... we don't make the eye makeup as extreme as that photo. The only exception was our film Trophy for the Queen with an Allura Excel...
It's too bad you don't do this more often (it's just my opinion). Allura was sexy/cute with such make-up in "Trophy of the Queen".

I find some exemple of Super Villainess with make-up (these super villainess come from old japanese TVshows similar to Power Rangers, it's just for exemple).

ImageImageImageImage
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Eye makeup: Yes, I can see how this could be very sexy. I like masks better, but this would be an interesting change. Maybe more appropriate for a villainess. Or perhaps a super-hottie who does not need a secret identity.

Age: Any age can work. You've got the younger, plucky, rookie heroine or sidekick. They are usually cuter and more innocent. Then you've got the older, more experienced heroine who tends to be darker and wiser, and perhaps tougher.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

It seems to have a very Japanese anime feel to it. Maybe something we can incorporate with a specific series.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any chance we can get some details or pics of todays Girls of X shoot?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any news on a Samantha video release date?

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Any chance we can get some details or pics of todays Girls of X shoot?
We just moved and today is Kristina's birthday so I will try to get them up ASAP but no promises for today ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Any news on a Samantha video release date?

Richard
Coming soon but no confirmed date yet.... still getting reorganized after the move :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristina!! :love:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We went with panyhose/tights for this character. ;)

Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

And it looks great! What happens to her in this? Any ko's?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:And it looks great! What happens to her in this? Any ko's?
Girls of X is less about KO and more about death... we both actually die in this one.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Yikes. Seems excessive to me.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Yikes. Seems excessive to me.
Well we have 7 different series... each one has its own theme... Girls of X is all about fatalities. Just like Super vs Evil is ask about F/F fights and risqué sexiness...

Otherwise, we'd have 7 series that are all the same... ;)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:Yikes. Seems excessive to me.
Well we have 7 different series... each one has its own theme... Girls of X is all about fatalities. Just like Super vs Evil is ask about F/F fights and risqué sexiness...

Otherwise, we'd have 7 series that are all the same... ;)
The new series called DeMaskus...what do you think :question:
Any girls already lined up :question:
pics would be nice :shifty:
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:We went with panyhose/tights for this character. ;)

The costume is sexy and I like the color but.... this pantyhose leave me a high degree of frustration here :no:
Do you have any news about the 1st episode of Katara ? I can't wait to see the costume of Tifany.

also, I spoiled the end of "Intercepted" and now I can't wait to buy it :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:We went with panyhose/tights for this character. ;)

The costume is sexy and I like the color but.... this pantyhose leave me a high degree of frustration here :no:
Do you have any news about the 1st episode of Katara ? I can't wait to see the costume of Tifany.

also, I spoiled the end of "Intercepted" and now I can't wait to buy it :D
Sorry, it's difficult to find talent who are comfortable kicking and rolling around in a thong leotard without pantyhose... it's a comfort thing for them so they don't feel so exposed.

No news on Katara (now to be titled Shadowgirl)... we have 17 costumes being made currently but that one isn't one at the moment... it's looking like a March filming / April debut for that series...
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Arf :confused:
After all, it seems like thong leotard with bare legs won't happen any time soon ...
And... do you have some news about HL Kombat ?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Arf :confused:
After all, it seems like thong leotard with bare legs won't happen any time soon ...
And... do you have some news about HL Kombat ?
We're going to see how Girls of X does before diving into HL Kombat... it's essentially the same thing with a story...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan,you keep tempting me with alittle Samantha here and alittle Samatha there but no video yet.You're killing me dude!!!!!!!!!!! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
Logan,you keep tempting me with alittle Samantha here and alittle Samatha there but no video yet.You're killing me dude!!!!!!!!!!! :)
lol I'm releasing that video this week. Calm yourself ;)

I'm actually releasing 6 films this week:

Celestia Hunted
Metal and Rope
Side Effects
A Moment in Time
Just Another Collectible
Intercepted
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sounds great :yahoo:
Metal and Rope and Just Another Collectible for sure I'll buy :)
Hope the New Mission Old Friend follows soon after :)

Richard
STAY ALIVE LOGAN,STAY ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And any idea how much the video PLUS the photo set(if there is one) will be?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:And any idea how much the video PLUS the photo set(if there is one) will be?
I never know pricing until I put the photos and videos together and export out because that's when I find out how many photos there are and how long the video actually is...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So there will be a Samantha photo set from Metal and Rope then?I'm looking to draw three of my favorite ladies(Samantha,Tiffany and Kristina)and I'm always looking for pictures :) Thanks Logan.