Superheroines dominating

General discussions about superheroines!
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

I love seeing superheroines in peril. But let's face it, seeing a superheroine acting cocky and dominating a villain is also pretty sexy. There used to be a site, supersexyheroines.com that featured a lot of content like that. It's now superheroines.net. Anyway, I was wondering what you think would be a sexy way for a superheroine to dominate, instead of lose. Would you even want a heroine not to lose?
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

There are ways to do this and it sure is a nice change of pace from most of the videos produced in the industry. I like a superheroine dominating her foe every now and again and maybe giving the villain some of their own medicine.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I tried to order a custom like this and was told, by a very well-known and successful producer that customers don't like to see the heroine dominate the villain.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

I dig it provided the following criteria are met:

1 - The Villainess has to be as hot as the Heroines. I need to want to see her get knocked out, tied up, gassed, etc.
2 - The heroines must have been put in peril first. I want to see them fight their way out of whatever the villain has in store for them, so they don't come away completely unscathed.
3 - Ham it up. I want to see the full one boot on the villain's prone body while the heroine has her hands on her hips and is gloating. She made it through the deathtraps, shook off the mind control, and survived being groped and prodded. Take that, villain! :)

So yeah, it could totally work...
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I could enjoy a heroine dominating a villain or villainess after she was put through the wringer and wanted a measure of revenge afterward. Losing herself in the rage, that would work for me.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I think it would be cool in a certain context, say the heroine has already run into the villain once, was cocky and dominating until the villain pulled their trump card. Then she suffered the most humiliating defeat of her career and was left battered and humiliated. She recovers and then finds the villain and dishes out a serious beating of her own, this time gloating and being more dominating since she is out for revenge.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like the ideatoo

Would love to see Batgirl dominating Catwoman

Hint CC.

Or how about heroine dominating heroine