The Superheroines

General discussions about superheroines!

What Social Media Sites do you use?

Facebook
15%
Twitter
11%
Pinterest
3%
LinkedIn
3%
Tumblr
3%
Google+
2%
Instagram
6%
YouTube
25%
flickr
6%
DeviantArt
11%
MySpace
No votes
VK
No votes
Tagged
No votes
Bebo
No votes
reddit
2%
digg
No votes
Yahoo Groups
14%

Total votes: 65
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone, we consolidated all of our series into one site: http://www.TheSuperheroines.com

You'll find all of our series: Heroine Legends, Super vs Evil, The Neomega, and the upcoming Girls of X & Guardians of Olympus, here!

I'll post to this thread for updates unless it's a new release which will go where it's supposed to :)
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We filmed episode 1 of The Neomega yesterday and it was an AWESOME shoot! For those of you who enjoy a little extra sexual peril without crossing over in to x-rated territory, this may be a good series to check out! See the screen captures here: http://www.thesuperheroines.com/scions-setup.html

And a few here:

THE SUPERHEROINES
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how is your soul is mine coming along? will it be a long or short sucking scene? how is episode 3 coming along for super vs evil? who will girl of steel taking on in episode 4? cant wait to see your next release...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I love her pink outfit..
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:We filmed episode 1 of The Neomega yesterday and it was an AWESOME shoot! For those of you who enjoy a little extra sexual peril without crossing over in to x-rated territory, this may be a good series to check out! See the screen captures here: http://www.thesuperheroines.com/scions-setup.html

And a few here:

THE SUPERHEROINES
Dude.................teach me!!!!!! :)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

:yahoo: VERY interesting!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kristina and Tiffany looking as amazing as always :)
Having Kristina over your shoulder,how can you not spank that? :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Kristina and Tiffany looking as amazing as always :)
Having Kristina over your shoulder,how can you not spank that? :)
…you don't see the red handprint on her cheek? ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:how is your soul is mine coming along? will it be a long or short sucking scene? how is episode 3 coming along for super vs evil? who will girl of steel taking on in episode 4? cant wait to see your next release...
These are a lot of questions I don't have the answers to. Like I said before, I never know the lengths of films or parts of films prior to release… I typically don't know who is facing who either for most series because it's always based on actor availability. There are some exceptions, but this is typically how it is… Thunder and Shadows should be ready to release tomorrow. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry, I'll look closer Logan :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Sooooooo, we are beginning the "Girls of X" site, which if you didn't know, is basically X-Men… obviously we'll change the names and powers slightly… costumes will resemble, but be different enough that will still fall under parody law… Rogue is going to be in our first episode; who should she go up against? Could be male or female :)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

yay thundra and shawdows tomorrow...i hope it pretty long it looks good..girls of x i say rogue taking on a female..will it be special powers of rogue...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the comic book Jean Grey outfit,skintight "leggings" like outfit :)
possum2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

HeroineLegends wrote:Sooooooo, we are beginning the "Girls of X" site, which if you didn't know, is basically X-Men… obviously we'll change the names and powers slightly… costumes will resemble, but be different enough that will still fall under parody law… Rogue is going to be in our first episode; who should she go up against? Could be male or female :)
I've been waiting forever to see someone finally put Rogue in a video, she's by far my favorite heroine!
I'd like to see her go up against a huge guy so she can really get manhandled, arm carried, lifted overhead and be completely limp without fear of being dropped.

Who'll play her?,
Tiffany chase would look awesome, and she has the right hair base color, just need the white added.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I may disappoint you both lol I think, since it's the 1st episode, that she is going to go up against me, The Wolverine - obviously I'll have a different name and I'm probably going to go with a street outfit rugged look versus the yellow spandex, but who knows. ;)

She will have Rogue's powers… considering the name Awol… I love the sound of that term lol

Jean Grey has a hot outfit - will most definitely get her in there. Kitty Pride, Storm, Jubilee… they'll all get their parts - the Juggernaut, the Blob… YES!!!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

possum2 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Sooooooo, we are beginning the "Girls of X" site, which if you didn't know, is basically X-Men… obviously we'll change the names and powers slightly… costumes will resemble, but be different enough that will still fall under parody law… Rogue is going to be in our first episode; who should she go up against? Could be male or female :)
I've been waiting forever to see someone finally put Rogue in a video, she's by far my favorite heroine!
I'd like to see her go up against a huge guy so she can really get manhandled, arm carried, lifted overhead and be completely limp without fear of being dropped.

Who'll play her?,
Tiffany chase would look awesome, and she has the right hair base color, just need the white added.
It's funny you say that because it IS Tiffany Chase playing the Rogue character… we're also considering a big black woman to be an alternate version of the Juggernaut… we have the perfect girl for it… sounds odd at first but I think it'll play off nicely :)
possum2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

That sounds great, as long as she's strong enough to pull off some nice limp carries, a hot woman is always preferable to a guy.

Are you going with the classic skintight outfit? I hope so.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
possum2 wrote:

Who'll play her?,
It's funny you say that because it IS Tiffany Chase playing the Rogue character… we're also considering a big black woman to be an alternate version of the Juggernaut… we have the perfect girl for it… sounds odd at first but I think it'll play off nicely :)
Also would be interesting to see if the two facing Rogue (Tiffany) vs Juggernaut woman
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

possum2 wrote:That sounds great, as long as she's strong enough to pull off some nice limp carries, a hot woman is always preferable to a guy.

Are you going with the classic skintight outfit? I hope so.
Well, the black woman is big… but she'll be great. :) The costume we'll be doing is this one:

…similar, but red and black instead of green and yellow. --just deciding on full sleeves versus sleeveless...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

…nice.

The next film release should be in about an hour or so for those of you looking for something to watch!! LOTS of VFX electricity and booty/booby shaking in this one! ;)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i really enoyed watching thunder and shawdows very much..are you getting close to start filiming the revenge of the black queen.?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:I may disappoint you both lol I think, since it's the 1st episode, that she is going to go up against me, The Wolverine - obviously I'll have a different name and I'm probably going to go with a street outfit rugged look versus the yellow spandex, but who knows. ;)

She will have Rogue's powers… considering the name Awol… I love the sound of that term lol

Jean Grey has a hot outfit - will most definitely get her in there. Kitty Pride, Storm, Jubilee… they'll all get their parts - the Juggernaut, the Blob… YES!!!
Yes! I can't wait to see a Shadowcat / Kitty Pride character. Would love to see her go up against Juggernaut. I always like the idea of two characters that are so totally different in power level and size going up against each other.

The big problem with Shadowcat for me is that I'm really into bondage and she's pretty much immune to it. So there has to be some other element, like some way to take away her powers.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:I may disappoint you both lol I think, since it's the 1st episode, that she is going to go up against me, The Wolverine - obviously I'll have a different name and I'm probably going to go with a street outfit rugged look versus the yellow spandex, but who knows. ;)

Yes! I can't wait to see a Shadowcat / Kitty Pride character. Would love to see her go up against Juggernaut. I always like the idea of two characters that are so totally different in power level and size going up against each other.

The big problem with Shadowcat for me is that I'm really into bondage and she's pretty much immune to it. So there has to be some other element, like some way to take away her powers.
…Rogue.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

who will super vs evil take on in episode 4? i cant wait to see episode 3 :thumbup:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Need me some Samantha video and photo sets before Christmas Logan :bh:
:) and of course "Completing the Collection" as well.Still can't get over the thought of TWO gorgeous women ots. :thumbup:

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So I'll be writing the 1st Girls of X script tomorrow which is a bit darker and very brutal… going to be Wolverine vs Rogue. Keeping the blood to a minimum still for time reasons… but would love to hear your ideas for this type of scene!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Next Release: Your Soul is Mine
Trailer:
[youtube][/youtube]
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

That looks so hot! I love the black queen outfit
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i love the your is mine trailer very much..will it be release tonite,or before friday? :thumbup: :yes: :yahoo:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:i love the your is mine trailer very much..will it be release tonite,or before friday? :thumbup: :yes: :yahoo:
I want to release it tonight if all of the uploading goes as planned, but possibly tomorrow - I'll try and keep everyone posted :)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

is it a long sucking scene..i cant wait... :yahoo: :thumbup: :yes:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:is it a long sucking scene..i cant wait... :yahoo: :thumbup: :yes:
20 seconds
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Very hot indeed suck her life out the black queen
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:So I'll be writing the 1st Girls of X script tomorrow which is a bit darker and very brutal… going to be Wolverine vs Rogue. Keeping the blood to a minimum still for time reasons… but would love to hear your ideas for this type of scene!
I am greatly looking forward to seeing the 1st episode of Girls of X :)
Even with keeping the blood to a minimum, you can always use action elements like "blood spitting" (even heavy blood spitting) without using post production.
It could be fun to see some light bruises (very light) on characters face at the end of the fight.

If you really want to do something more brutal, you could even do more violent fatalities but without showing them at screen, only sounds (heavy screams, slash sounds...) using a different camera angle (like decapitations in the highlander serie which were never shown at screen for exemple). This way, you know the character was killed, you can feel the impact but you don't see any gruesome stuffs onscreen (this way no post prod, still PG-13 but the violence is here).

And the good point with Marvel characters is that they are always brought back to life in the comics, lol (exept Gwen Stacy, I know...)
possum2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

HeroineLegends wrote:So I'll be writing the 1st Girls of X script tomorrow which is a bit darker and very brutal… going to be Wolverine vs Rogue. Keeping the blood to a minimum still for time reasons… but would love to hear your ideas for this type of scene!

glad you're keeping the blood to a minimum, but with Wolverine in this episode I imagine this won't be the kind of video I'm into.

I really prefer the bloodless videos , blood ruins the sexiness for me.

When are you getting the female Juggernaut to show up and clobber Rogue, that's what I'm really looking forward to. Will that be the next episode?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

possum2 wrote:

glad you're keeping the blood to a minimum, but with Wolverine in this episode I imagine this won't be the kind of video I'm into.

I really prefer the bloodless videos , blood ruins the sexiness for me.

When are you getting the female Juggernaut to show up and clobber Rogue, that's what I'm really looking forward to. Will that be the next episode?
I honestly have not been able to find anyone who would fit a female Juggernaut type… so I have no idea if and when that might happen… gotta use what I have ;)

As for blood, there will be as much blood in this series as there is in Super vs Evil...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how the uploading coming :weirdo: ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:how the uploading coming :weirdo: ;)
should be ready in about an hour ;)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

What time will it be eastern time? Right now I got 11:16..... I wanted to stay up for the release wink
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:What time will it be eastern time? Right now I got 11:16..... I wanted to stay up for the release wink
Sorry, I had some issues with a few hard drives and 4 editors here taking and dropping off files. Got everything all released now - It's up on our site - emails will go out soon along with a post ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We're only 2 days away from filming the premiere of Girls of X!! I just finished up the script (which is wayyy late) and costumes have been finished!! We are stoked to get this going!!!

These are just fitting photos… hair, makeup, and final wardrobe are not completed.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is that Hugh Jackman!?! :blink: :ohmg:

J/K, but a great likeness.

Is that supposed to be rogue in red and black? :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Is that Hugh Jackman!?! :blink: :ohmg:

J/K, but a great likeness.

Is that supposed to be rogue in red and black? :)
Yup, that's our Rogue character - named Syphon for this series….

I'll also be starting another series which I'll be the main character - playing a Deadpool character, breaking the 4th wall, inserting POV shots…. fighting various female opponents… should be fun - hope you guys will love it!!!!! ;)
admin

This thread has become way off topic. :offtopic2: