WW fan fim

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Amazing video, Now can DC get their heads out of their collective asses and get a product that "keeps the faith" onto their character?

RANT ON...MOS may have been a fun film to watch, but it did not keep to the SM mythos. The WW pilot was absolutely TRASH. Who the f is running the show at DC, and why are they killing their own characters!!! RANT OFF
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Its called "re-imaging" or in other words "buy your parents house then burn it down for the entertainment value while drinking a six pack of beer and masturbating to the fire."

Marvel treats its material as a gold mine of grand old stories that are easily understood, have a built in audience and, with a few minor tweaks, can be very relevant and entertaining.

DC treats its material as loathsome garbage for nerdy heterosexual males who need to be "fixed".
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

This was another wonder woman fan film that looked good.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ksire_99 wrote:

Amazing video, Now can DC get their heads out of their collective asses and get a product that "keeps the faith" onto their character?

RANT ON...MOS may have been a fun film to watch, but it did not keep to the SM mythos. The WW pilot was absolutely TRASH. Who the f is running the show at DC, and why are they killing their own characters!!! RANT OFF

amazing! I recall a similar gritty wonder woman short that was equally awesome (maybe even more so). It's posted on here somewhere, but I don't recall where. It'd require some digging, but well worth it!
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

FOUND IT!

Yeah, I know it's been posted here before but I couldn't find the post and it's too good to be buried.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

flagonforge wrote:FOUND IT!

Yeah, I know it's been posted here before but I couldn't find the post and it's too good to be buried.
Oh yeah, I forgot about it too
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!