Girl of Steel film

General discussions about superheroines!
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey guys,

Does anybody remember the kryptonite scene from the original Superman film, that I promised a while back???

Well, hopefully, if all goes well over the next couple of days, I hope to be able to shoot it some time before Christmas.

Rather than doing just a couple of scenes and throwing them together, we're going to make this into a mini-film, approx, 15-20mins, and will star the lovely Supergirl on my profile pic.

Ciao for now!!!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome back, penguin81. I'm looking forward to this fan film.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tifa haruno
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Yay! I can't wait! :smart:
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Was meant to say...

First of all it will be available free of charge, Why??? because I'm hoping to have this done as part of a college project.

Secondly, this is a link to a PDF file where you can read the story line, it is short, and I know I'm not very good in explaining stuff, but the video will show for itself.

http://sdrv.ms/167bGAA
tifa haruno
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

penguin81 wrote:Was meant to say...

First of all it will be available free of charge, Why??? because I'm hoping to have this done as part of a college project.

Secondly, this is a link to a PDF file where you can read the story line, it is short, and I know I'm not very good in explaining stuff, but the video will show for itself.

http://sdrv.ms/167bGAA
Can't wait! :yahoo:
lilily
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

looking forward to it!
enjoy zentai, enjoy life!
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm quite interested in peoples opinion to this.

To get this mini film recorded sooner, are people prepared to pay a contribution towards half of the 2 actresses accommodation whilst filming takes place, I will pay the rest.

I will need approx. £300 €355.78 $484.83 I will try and work out with the girls some sort of perks that you will get if you contribute.
tifa haruno
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey penguin any updates on the project?
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi there

The past few months have been hell, for both me and Dawn (Supergirl) in our personal lives and as you can surely appreciate they had to take priority, I am pretty sure things are settling down now and was preparing an update which i was going to post in the New Year, but I guess there's no harm in me posting now...

So many things have happened, that I'm not 100% sure where to start, lol...

To begin with, back in September, I started a course at college for a media course - filming, which has so far provided me with a number of things which would normally have a hefty cost, for example...

Camera and audio Equipment
Green Screens
Editing software

On top of equipment, I have also gained assistance from my fellow students on the course to assist filming, which they are keen to be apart of.
As well as a crew, I also have a supporting actress going by the name of Emma Bullions who will be playing as Lexie Luthor for our short film.

So as you can gather things are going in the right direction and i hope to be in a position to start filming the short February, but that depends on my financial situation, as our actresses live approx 200 miles away and I'd need to pay travel expenses and accommodation for them, obviously if anybody is willing to make a contribution, please let me know.

If you haven't already, you can read the storyline for the short film at this link...

http://sdrv.ms/IIiTmN

Thanks
tifa haruno
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

penguin81 wrote:Hi there

The past few months have been hell, for both me and Dawn (Supergirl) in our personal lives and as you can surely appreciate they had to take priority, I am pretty sure things are settling down now and was preparing an update which i was going to post in the New Year, but I guess there's no harm in me posting now...

So many things have happened, that I'm not 100% sure where to start, lol...

To begin with, back in September, I started a course at college for a media course - filming, which has so far provided me with a number of things which would normally have a hefty cost, for example...

Camera and audio Equipment
Green Screens
Editing software

On top of equipment, I have also gained assistance from my fellow students on the course to assist filming, which they are keen to be apart of.
As well as a crew, I also have a supporting actress going by the name of Emma Bullions who will be playing as Lexie Luthor for our short film.

So as you can gather things are going in the right direction and i hope to be in a position to start filming the short February, but that depends on my financial situation, as our actresses live approx 200 miles away and I'd need to pay travel expenses and accommodation for them, obviously if anybody is willing to make a contribution, please let me know.

If you haven't already, you can read the storyline for the short film at this link...

http://sdrv.ms/IIiTmN

Thanks
Well as usual I'll be eagerly awaiting, wish I could contribute but I'm broke.
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm thinking of getting a new costume too, but not sure yet :/