Liz Hurley in a Catsuit

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well Hurley still looks PDF in a Catsuit over a decade after Austin Powers. She's in a new commercial tonight on UK tv.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Liz Hurley is incredible, smokin hot for her age and posh to boot!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She's a bit clingy though, which is why she and I broke up... :whistle:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

haha, yeah you pushed her right into Shane Warne's arms!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

As an Aussie cricketer, I thought he'd drop her!
:thumbup:

Should've said its ITV 8.45

Boucldey
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

scan0011-7.jpg
Joanna Lumley's Purdey Legs !
scan0011-7.jpg (52.74 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
8c5e3328d79d99e283eebfd9c9c7ef99.jpg
Liz Hurley's 'Purdey' Pose!
8c5e3328d79d99e283eebfd9c9c7ef99.jpg (92.17 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
Lumley's Avenger Legs were onced ranked at No. 10 in a Top 10 Legs Poll :cool: How do Ms. Hurley's Legs rate in comparison :thumbup:
Boucldey
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

dangerous-ground.jpg
Class in Leopardprint...Ms. Hurley !
dangerous-ground.jpg (48.54 KiB) Viewed 3695 times
gdcddv.jpg
Ex-Avenger Lumley...Fit for Action in Leopard Style !
gdcddv.jpg (40.32 KiB) Viewed 3695 times
hurleydangerous-ground.jpg
Dangerous Stunner Hurley is such a Sexy Cat !
hurleydangerous-ground.jpg (35.91 KiB) Viewed 3695 times
k5da%20(1).jpg
Dangerous Looks from Sexy Lumley!
k5da%20(1).jpg (56.12 KiB) Viewed 3695 times
Joanna Lumley had ruled the roost as the Sexiest Fit Babe in Leopard Outfit until along comes Stunning Ms. Hurley to provide some 'competition' to the Athletic Ex-Avenger ! Does Liz appear to have an edge in Fitness on Lumley despite Lumley appearing to have a clear edge in the Hauteur department? Would Liz have been able to fill Purdey's Boots :thumbup:
jennyfit
Sargeant
Sargeant

Boucldey wrote:
scan0011-7.jpg
Lumley's Avenger Legs were onced ranked at No. 10 in a Top 10 Legs Poll :cool: How do Ms. Hurley's Legs rate in comparison :thumbup:
Well you certainly chose perfect poses of both girls to ask an opinion on :laugh: Liz Hurley physically looks a far finer ,stronger and more athletic woman than Joanna Lumley :blush: Lumleys Legs look so thin in comparison, in fact for an Avenger Girl physically here she looks more bag-of-bones than matchless Action Girl :blush: Ms. Hurley is clearly a superior bootfiller here...but I do love Lumley's sleek and Snooty style not to mention her so Sexy bob :thumbup:
jennyfit
Sargeant
Sargeant

Boucldey wrote:
dangerous-ground.jpg
gdcddv.jpg
hurleydangerous-ground.jpg
k5da%20(1).jpg
Joanna Lumley had ruled the roost as the Sexiest Fit Babe in Leopard Outfit until along comes Stunning Ms. Hurley to provide some 'competition' to the Athletic Ex-Avenger ! Does Liz appear to have an edge in Fitness on Lumley despite Lumley appearing to have a clear edge in the Hauteur department? Would Liz have been able to fill Purdey's Boots :thumbup:
Vintage Lumley in her Leopardprint :thumbup: The long suede boots Lumley is wearing here certainly are Not Full :blush: :D Yet Lumley looks oh so sexy in them :thumbup: Swop outfits and Hurley's superior Bootfilling Prowess would come to the fore :blush:
krispin21
Henchman
Henchman

jennyfit wrote:
Boucldey wrote:
scan0011-7.jpg
Well you certainly chose perfect poses of both girls to ask an opinion on :laugh: Liz Hurley physically looks a far finer ,stronger and more athletic woman than Joanna Lumley :blush: Lumleys Legs look so thin in comparison, in fact for an Avenger Girl physically here she looks more bag-of-bones than matchless Action Girl :blush: Ms. Hurley is clearly a superior bootfiller here...but I do love Lumley's sleek and Snooty style not to mention her so Sexy bob :thumbup:

I totaly agree! I do love Joanna's sleek and frail body. Liz is also fantastic and looks more atletic and stronger.
Boucldey
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

krispin21 wrote:
jennyfit wrote:
Boucldey wrote:
gdcddv.jpg
Big Shouldered Avenger Lumley is ready for action...
gdcddv.jpg (40.32 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
gdcddv.jpg

I totaly agree! I do love Joanna's sleek and frail body. Liz is also fantastic and looks more atletic and stronger.
I'd love to see Liz Hurley try and take Joanna Lumley as she looks here :)
gdcddv.jpg
Joanna's magnificient long shiny hair is a clear indication of her being in Top Shape :love: Just look at her wide shoulders and the confident way she has her head held high and the way she fills her long suede boots....Lumley intends a clear message in this outfit...athleticism...sexiness and danger... :blush: Lumley looks like a cat ready to pounce in this picture...
PURDEYand%20MAKEPEACE%20!.JPG
Legendary Lumley in Top Shape...
PURDEYand%20MAKEPEACE%20!.JPG (105.05 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
dangerous-groundNBFEW.jpg
Liz Hurley on the Run...
dangerous-groundNBFEW.jpg (80.96 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
Liz doesn't appear match Lumley here :blush:
554_1387854724.jpg
Purdey Fitness....
554_1387854724.jpg (259.47 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
Purdey is probably at her Fittest here with a hard toned look and should have more success against Ms. Kensington than a wimpish Austin Powers... :ohmg:
Austin_Powers_The_Spy_Who_Shagged_Me_16372_Medium.jpg
Liz Hurley ...in Great Shape....
Austin_Powers_The_Spy_Who_Shagged_Me_16372_Medium.jpg (64.34 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
Kirsty-Gallacher-62.jpg
Kirsty Gallagher...looking so Fit ..
Kirsty-Gallacher-62.jpg (49.47 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
Kirsty I think would be a far tougher woman for Purdey but nothing Purdey wouldn't look forward to with realish ...'more my style !' woman for her :blush:
jennyfit
Sargeant
Sargeant

tallyho wrote:Well Hurley still looks PDF in a Catsuit over a decade after Austin Powers. She's in a new commercial tonight on UK tv.
She looks Better than she did as Vanessa Kensington.... :blush:
article-2396717-1B5B48B2000005DC-844_634x606.jpg
Liz Sexier, Fitter...Wow...!
article-2396717-1B5B48B2000005DC-844_634x606.jpg (72.28 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Cathy%20Gale%20-%20black%20leather%20catsuit5.jpg
Emma....
Cathy%20Gale%20-%20black%20leather%20catsuit5.jpg (7.56 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
eba399e9d5f09fb70b99f5db4ab9c021-d6qs59u.jpg
Stunning ...
eba399e9d5f09fb70b99f5db4ab9c021-d6qs59u.jpg (128.92 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
joanna-lumley-gallery.jpg
Lumley ...
joanna-lumley-gallery.jpg (51.55 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
il_340x270_342788694.jpg
il_340x270_342788694.jpg (43.47 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
5494038.jpg
5494038.jpg (46.18 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Liz and other girls in Catsuits... :thumbup:
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:Well Hurley still looks PDF in a Catsuit over a decade after Austin Powers. She's in a new commercial tonight on UK tv.
Oh God! Another good reason to be a Brit! She's STILL one of the most beautiful women in the world!