DH Cast & Characters

General discussions about superheroines!
DefeatedHeroines

So we are filming back to back episodes this week with Jennifer Dark as Nightfox! Just wanted to show you our final fitting photo before last changes were made….

For more updates, follow our page: Defeated Heroines
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well I would say that is a twist on a somewhat familiar Character, I kind of like the way you have taken the dark colors & reversed it to white. look forward to seeing more updates of this saga :)
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Absolutely love it! You should add a mask, though.
DefeatedHeroines

staggerlee wrote:Absolutely love it! You should add a mask, though.
That's what I said, but Sara said no and she's the boss. She thinks the costume already covers up too much and that Valor should get a mask but not Nightfox... :)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice design, and I'd say the actress is right, no mask for her.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
DefeatedHeroines

sgz6 wrote:Nice design, and I'd say the actress is right, no mask for her.
Sara is my wife… so whatever she says goes lol ;)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It was very good indeed, eager to see that movie too
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very cool
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Ripper1 wrote:Well I would say that is a twist on a somewhat familiar Character, I kind of like the way you have taken the dark colors & reversed it to white. look forward to seeing more updates of this saga :)
Which familiar character is she supposed to be? Is she a female Space Ghost?
DefeatedHeroines

Gus Goreman, Jr. wrote:
Ripper1 wrote:Well I would say that is a twist on a somewhat familiar Character, I kind of like the way you have taken the dark colors & reversed it to white. look forward to seeing more updates of this saga :)
Which familiar character is she supposed to be? Is she a female Space Ghost?
Jean Grey, Phoenix.
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

DefeatedHeroines wrote:
That's what I said, but Sara said no and she's the boss. She thinks the costume already covers up too much and that Valor should get a mask but not Nightfox... :)
I agree with your wife.
DefeatedHeroines

Here are our 1st 2 Nightfox Promo pics!!! ;)

Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Ok my mistake maybe not a familiar character, but I was going by the name of her character myself & sort of generalized it with some older characters that were used by SHC years ago their outfits were always dark in color,
so you can kind of ignore my comment earlier :sly:
Night fox made me think right away of characters like Huntress, Black Canary along that line so I was way out in left field on this one , now that you mention that she is portraying a Space Ghost The outfit is spot on & fits totally :)

Nice Promo poster :yahoo:
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

DefeatedHeroines wrote:
I think a mask would be nice to add to that "sly as a fox" imagery. Or maybe fox ears (via Anne Hathaway's Catwoman)?

Still, the costume looks great!
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Ripper1 wrote:now that you mention that she is portraying a Space Ghost The outfit is spot on & fits totally :)

Nice Promo poster :yahoo:
I think she looks more like Space Ghost than the Jean Grey, Phoenix.

Give her a yellow cape, power bands, and have her yell, "Niiiiiiiiiight Foooox". The other girl in the photo, whom i'm assuming is the bad guy, also looks like a Space Ghost villain.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

i like the photos and the female vilain
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Glad you went with a thinner sash that sits lower on the hips, good choice.

Hopefully the magnetic power leads to some cool metal-bondagey scenarios.
DefeatedHeroines

Slone wrote:Glad you went with a thinner sash that sits lower on the hips, good choice.

I don't want to give anything away YET… I'll have some screen captures up soon, but we did some REALLY cool things with Magnetika versus Nightfox! Here is a screen grab of her using her magnetic power to control a floating gun that Nightfox originally had… It seems her magnetic power is stronger than Nightfox' telekinesis ;)

DefeatedHeroines

Slone wrote:Glad you went with a thinner sash that sits lower on the hips, good choice.

Well, we did a lot of choking with chain in this episode… but you get to see Magnetika controlling it all to make it happen! The cool thing is that she is a main villain so there is plenty of bondage and restraining and all that still to come!! Actually, the next Nightfox script is written and the metallic torture device is 75% built for it!!

DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds very VERY tempting!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Images very interesting, looking forward to opening this site that has everything to become one of my favorites
DefeatedHeroines

We had our final fitting today with Brandy Aniston who will be playing Haze today!! Everything fits amazing! The only thing missing from this photo (besides the boots) are the pantyhose/tights… she will be wearing them when we film. Very excited to start working on her film!!

rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Stunning!
I love outfits with a cut out midsection, hope that lovely midsection takes some pleasure and pain tortue.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
DefeatedHeroines

rayman wrote:Stunning!
I love outfits with a cut out midsection, hope that lovely midsection takes some pleasure and pain tortue.
oh but of course!! :evil:
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Hot costume!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice! What's her power set.

Also thumbs up on the hosiery decision!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
DefeatedHeroines

sgz6 wrote:Nice! What's her power set.

Also thumbs up on the hosiery decision!
She has teleportation and invisibility :)
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

You guys haven't even put out a movie yet and I'm already such a big fan! Incredible costume!
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

The outfit's colors compliment her hair. Nicely done.
DefeatedHeroines

We are still looking for both a blonde and a redhead to cast for certain characters on our site, but our next brunette will most likely be cast as Scarlette which we've been talking about for a while… she is our rendition of Rogue from X-Men. This is going to be my influence (most specifically, the 1st image):

DefeatedHeroines

Soooooo all of you who made references to Space Ghost, which was definitely NOT the influence of this character, I came across this photo today. I didn't see it before today so I literally laughed out loud and immediately showed my wife… proof that no character or color scheme in the action fantasy world will ever be completely unique lol Here's a photo of Jean Grey / Phoenix who randomly is wearing the EXACT color scheme we tried out for Nightfox… so crazy!

valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm looking forward to seeing this character, what is the actress who will do it
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

where valor is being released?
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Really wondering what you're gonna do with the costume. I always preferred 2 and 4.
possum2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The first pic you posted isn't visible anymore.

Since you're going with the red and black theme I hope this pic is your inspiration (minus the jacket), this would look awesome.

Hopefully you can get the hair stripe in there too.

That second picture is way too bulky of an outfit, between the glasses, trenchcoat, the chinstrap or whatever that thing is , you cen't see enough of her.
DefeatedHeroines

possum2 wrote:The first pic you posted isn't visible anymore.

Since you're going with the red and black theme I hope this pic is your inspiration (minus the jacket), this would look awesome.

Hopefully you can get the hair stripe in there too.

That second picture is way too bulky of an outfit, between the glasses, trenchcoat, the chinstrap or whatever that thing is , you cen't see enough of her.
lol that picture you posted IS the 1st picture. ;)
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

The TIGHTS will COMPLETE the costume no doubt
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Boots?
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Loving the high cut bottoms!!!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

more photos please!!!!!
DefeatedHeroines

Yay!! I'm super excited that you guys are excited!! So much going on over here with casting and hiring and projects!! Defeated Heroines is on it's way up with the 1st release coming (hopefully) next week and we're already getting started on Guardians of Olympus (fictitious daughters of Greek Gods)!!! I'll get you guys more pictures as we start filming!!!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Pics are always appreciated and I hope in one of the projects we get a true amazon/fitness/miscle girl.

A character like Atlanta playe dby Cory Everson from the Sorbo Hercules would be awesome!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
DefeatedHeroines

rayman wrote:Pics are always appreciated and I hope in one of the projects we get a true amazon/fitness/miscle girl.

A character like Atlanta playe dby Cory Everson from the Sorbo Hercules would be awesome!
if I can find one local who wants to do the project and is professional and easy to work with… you wouldn't believe how difficult it can be to find someone who is all of those things… and I refuse to hate my job so I don't work with anyone who isn't cool ;)
DefeatedHeroines

So we went back and forth with whether we wanted to do a single leotard style for our Supergirl-type character or a 2-piece. Well, in the end, I personally prefer the 2-piece (for those of you who remember my old avatar) so that's what we're doing!

I was thinking anyway, for all you 1984 fans, that there are PLENTY of videos out there featuring that style PLUS we have several single-style leotard based costumes already. Anywho, here's the logo and costume design I came up with, which features, as I had already made my mind up before… the color scheme I wanted for my Girl of Steel, Angelstar :)

Last edited by DefeatedHeroines 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DefeatedHeroines wrote:So we went back and forth with whether we wanted to do a single leotard style for our Supergirl-type character or a 2-piece. Well, in the end, I personally prefer the 2-piece (for those of you who remember my old avatar) so that's what we're doing!

I was thinking anyway, for all you 1984 fans, that there are PLENTY of videos out there featuring that style PLUS we have several single-style leotard based costumes already. Anywho, here's the logo and costume design I came up with, which features, as I had already made my mind up before… the color scheme I wanted for my Girl of Steel, Angelstar :)

:supes: The logo and costume look great, can't wait to see how the costume looks on the actress you picked. I think I just found my favorite character in defeated heroines and that's Angelstar :)
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

DefeatedHeroines wrote:I guess I'll have to be creative then. It seems like I can do that without getting beat up on the forums lol I just want to make sure! Well, since the majority is for the 1984 Supergirl, then that's where we will go. I put up a separate post for an Indiegogo campaign… who knows if it'll help, but it'll give me a boost in the right direction to get it all going. I don't want to half-ass it so I need to do it right from the beginning. And the first film will be Supergirl… in the 1984 costume (or one that resembles it) :cylon:
So basically this from your other thread was changed?

Listen I don't care that much about it, but if you ask peoples' opinions decide to do it that way and then change it to something different, it just rubs me the wrong way.
Caniac89
Sargeant
Sargeant

I second what sgz6 said, what gives?!
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

DefeatedHeroines wrote:So we went back and forth with whether we wanted to do a single leotard style for our Supergirl-type character or a 2-piece. Well, in the end, I personally prefer the 2-piece (for those of you who remember my old avatar) so that's what we're doing!

Oh my goodness! I'm looking forward to seeing Angela wearing that! :yahoo:
The halo in the logo is a nice touch BTW...
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

sgz6 wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote:I guess I'll have to be creative then. It seems like I can do that without getting beat up on the forums lol I just want to make sure! Well, since the majority is for the 1984 Supergirl, then that's where we will go. I put up a separate post for an Indiegogo campaign… who knows if it'll help, but it'll give me a boost in the right direction to get it all going. I don't want to half-ass it so I need to do it right from the beginning. And the first film will be Supergirl… in the 1984 costume (or one that resembles it) :cylon:
So basically this from your other thread was changed?

Listen I don't care that much about it, but if you ask peoples' opinions decide to do it that way and then change it to something different, it just rubs me the wrong way.
Well first there was a subsequent decision made to use original characters which would be only very loosely based on existing characters. Then I think the plan to make Angelstar the 1st character was scratched, because none of the first few actresses cast were right for the role. Then those first few characters were designed with one piece leotard based costumes. In other words...a whole lot changed since that original Supergirl costume poll.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I really like the costume idea and imagine using Angela Sommers has everything to be sensational