For Lovers Of Return Of The Seductress Taylor is Back!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

Taylor Vixen is back at our studios for one final shoot! Expect a lot of hypnosis/mind control with this one. I thought the last movie was decent but I felt the hypno scene could've been longer and done a little better...

So I am writing out that scene and if there is anything that you'd like to see then speak up now. I will update the thread with a villainess as I get her. She will be busty and very good with dialogue AND someone new to our sites.
Attachments
Taylor-Vixen-Wonder-Woman-05-700x466.jpg
Taylor-Vixen-Wonder-Woman-05-700x466.jpg (67 KiB) Viewed 6911 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

DAMN! She's hot. Go for a ko and an OTS. You havent done one of those in ages.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh yeah, KO's and OTS are on the menu :) We built a nice little hallway which will be perfect for some OTS action
getoffthshed12000
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Anything with a good hypno scene has my vote! Maybe something subtle at first, like the heroine responding to a distress call, and the viilianess is there in disguise as a victim. Then she slowly begins to hypnotize the heroine, her not realizing it until it's too late. Once she's under, maybe it's a more blissful trance, the heroine not entirely aware of the danger she's in yet, and she smiles as her mind goes blank, as the relaxation feels good. The viilianess commands the heroine to follow her back to her lair, where she has some more innocent fun at first (not wanting to take things too far, too fast so the heroine doesn't snap out of the trance), such as freezing and posing her, march around like a zombie, maybe even turning her into a cat (different stage hypnosis triggers), trying to steal some of the heroine's dignity. After this, the viilianess goes to chance into her costume. During this time the heroine begins to snap out of the trance, and wonders where she is. The viilianess returns in costume and the heroine realizes what's going on, but she's already under her control, as she begins to hypnotize her again. The good feelings of relaxation and giving up control return to her, and she can't resist falling completely under the Seductress' spell.

Just some thoughts! I'm sure whatever you do will be great! It's been too long since we've seen a video with some meaty hypno content!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i cant wait to see this seductress,and the her evil powers...i hope we see the rise of the countess.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

possible failed Bullets & bracelets deflection to give the villain/villain a real upper edge ? ? ?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

When is this filming? And how quick of a turnaround will there be for the release?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Filming is happening this Thursday. Release should be fairly quick I have some new editors and I'm gaining ground on some of the other releases too..
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do a Chloroform and OTS scene!!!!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It shouldn't be difficult.

Plus, things just got a little bit worse for our wonderous superheroine. She is going up against super Amazon Alison Tyler!

I think the idea of having Alison dress as Wonder Woman to lure in an unsuspecting Wonder Rookie might be in order. Will she wear the long black dress of the countess? Who knows! Maybe!

xxxWarriorxxx check on the Chloro and OTS scene!
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Thank you! An instant buy for me!

Been patiently waiting for the next of this type of release from you MH... great stuff.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

With Chloroform and an OTS scene of Taylor as WW this is hands down an instant buy for me as well-- hope this comes soon, as well as some preview pics lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree,ots and chloroform yes,and if it goes there(forced orgasms)PLEASE have the "magic words"
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Richpartist wrote:I agree,ots and chloroform yes,and if it goes there(forced orgasms)PLEASE have the "magic words"
Dude, we put those magic words in there a lot and you never seem to acknowledge it, so I don't know what to tell you :hmmm:

As a matter of fact, we try to include it a lot since it's a good suggestion, without overdo-ing it of course.

Well today is the day! Getting ready for a good shoot day!

MH
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i hope it the countess with the long black dress,and the long holder wink.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Perhaps you could do a three-fer with the persistent requests, MH? The Countess tells a trapped Knightwoman that she will only unmask her if she orgasms. Knightwoman eventually shouts "I'm cumming!" which then leads to the Countess ripping off our heroine's mask and blowing smoke into her exposed face. :D
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Turns out neither girl smokes, so...... no countess..too bad, Alison is very tall and would make a great countess...maybe we will have her fake it one day :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Who ever heard of a girl faking her Marlboroughs?
:D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Will that what we seeing in the next few months of the countess that be a hot villainess for sure to watch? What villainess will we in this one?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I agree,ots and chloroform yes,and if it goes there(forced orgasms)PLEASE have the "magic words"
Dude, we put those magic words in there a lot and you never seem to acknowledge it, so I don't know what to tell you :hmmm:

As a matter of fact, we try to include it a lot since it's a good suggestion, without overdo-ing it of course.

Well today is the day! Getting ready for a good shoot day!

MH
I'm officially acknowledging it!! :) Its just some of the films I've bought HAVEN'T had the words.Recently the ones I've gotten(Supernerd,Wonder Woyman vs Onyx)But all in all your work is some of the best around and I DO APPRECIATE IT MH
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So how was the shoot? Did the ko's and ots go well?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It seems Alison Tyler was a Catwoman-type villainess.

https://twitter.com/MissTylerXXX
Attachments
BPf6K8ACcAEr9PM.jpg large.jpg
BPf6K8ACcAEr9PM.jpg large.jpg (98.81 KiB) Viewed 6359 times
BPf5_NTCAAAVWW4.jpg large.jpg
BPf5_NTCAAAVWW4.jpg large.jpg (128.64 KiB) Viewed 6359 times
BPf8QQzCIAAY_8V.jpg large.jpg
BPf8QQzCIAAY_8V.jpg large.jpg (42.12 KiB) Viewed 6359 times
BPgaAgwCcAALxzS.jpg large.jpg
BPgaAgwCcAALxzS.jpg large.jpg (40.02 KiB) Viewed 6359 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There's also this BTS pic with a hot tub and the old Knightcave backdrop (on the left).

So, piecing together all the clues so far, Catwoman entraps and hypnotizes a superheroine and they both end up naked in water? I'm guessing the heroine probably wasn't KW (as the costume would be too hot in this weather), so the cave backdrop must have been part of the cat villainess's lair? Was Taylor playing WW again or did you go with a different heroine?
Attachments
t7sr.jpg
t7sr.jpg (79.2 KiB) Viewed 6349 times
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

when will we see this sexy catwoman video?
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

any news on this shoot?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any preview images from this shoot MH?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

what will it take to get you to release this asap lol
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Or at least throw up a few chloro and ots pics ?? The wait is killing me as well, Mamooche
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Or at least throw up a few chloro and ots pics ?? The wait is killing me as well, Mamooche
Would love to see that as well! Anything lol
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Still busy with other vids, will get to this one by next week. That's the best I can do right now. I've got my hands full with other work.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That 2nd image in Heroine Addict's post...where she's just taking a pic of her boots.....THAT'S a pic that you KNOW the girl put those boots on....looked at herself wearing them and was thinking, "Damn...these are some friggin HOT LOOKING boots!" :D
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

Oh my goodness so are you saying that the beautiful Taylor Vixen will be chloroformed as Wonder Woman?

This is going to be GREAT ... :yahoo:

It kind of excites me when I think of a penthouse pet getting knocked out from a chloroform soaked cloth.

when will it be coming out? Can you provide anymore plot updates, please.

Has Taylor Vixen ever been chloroformed in any other of your videos?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So will this be getting released this upcoming week?
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Any way to post a preview pic of the chloroform scene?? Would be fantastic :greedy: :yahoo:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We haven't even taken this footage off the camera yet. We have a backlog of other material that is going up first.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So expect this in...........6 months is what youre saying lol
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

Will we get a chloroform scene? Hope its released soon!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

He said there will be a chloroform scene, that's why I would love to see even a photo still of it! Been waiting on this for almost a year and a half!! :joker:
huphiziah
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Looking forward to a hot hypno/mind control scene too!
By the way I sent you a pm MH.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Any photos of this ???? Just one chloro one will even do at this point.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Yes would love if this was fast tracked. and if you could give any indication of a chloro scene being filmed that'd be great too
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Heroine Addict wrote:It seems Alison Tyler was a Catwoman-type villainess.

HOLY WOW! amazing pix - thanks!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

bump
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news. The footage of some of the scenes we shot did not come out well. I take full responsibility as we were rushed (again, my fault) and the scenes did not come out well.

In life, these things happen sometimes and all we can do is move on and shoot more material.

Alison will definitely be back, Taylor has retired and left the business. For the time being.

Sorry to disappoint you all who were looking for this. I do have other footage from this shoot which will get released eventually.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

will we the rise of the countess with her holder,ivy girl,seductress,cleoparta,electra star,mask of mysteria,and chamelia again....
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Utter dissapoinment. Something I'm sadly growing accustomed to when it comes to MH.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

flagonforge wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:It seems Alison Tyler was a Catwoman-type villainess.

HOLY WOW! amazing pix - thanks!
Is this the PIC?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!