"Heroine Legends": What do you want to see?

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

We are in the midst of a filming blitz right now and I want to open this forum up to ask what you like/want to see in SuperHeroine films!!

I'll check back periodically to see what your feedback is and hopefully incorporate some into our latest films!!

p.s. check out our new website!!

Logan
www.HeroineLegends.com
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd like to see Death Peril; whether it be part of a dream sequence, a simulation, involves reincarnation, or just plain death.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

how about something similar to the 'excessive machine' that Barbarella was put into? I'd love to see a heroine put into a contraption similar to that; a machine that provides an overload of pleasure. It could be something made from a simple large appliance box with hoses and/or gadgets attached to make it mechanical-looking. Have the heroine being slowly fed into the machine (think 60s Batman) and have the heroine endure the machine's many kinky pleasure-inducing gadgets and tools. You can have the heroine completely pulled into the machine, or leave her head and shoulders exposed so her facial expressions convey all the sexual stimulation that she's receiving from the machine....sometimes it's what we DON'T see that can be erotic and arousing because it's left up to our imaginations and the facial and verbal expressions of the heroine. Throw in some sound effects (sucking, slurping, humming, etc.) and have the heroine convey the pleasure through her vocalizations and facial expressions. Jane Fonda pulled it off completely with her expressions in the excessive machine; you can tell she was being 'pleasured to death'. I'd like to see one of your heroines be put in something similar. Of course, I'd like to ANY producer do something similar and I can think of a few heroines I'd like to see endure a 'pleasure box' or 'sex machine' peril....but that's my idea for one of your heroines, and I hope you consider it!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Anything with Chloroform and OTS carries and I'm a happy campy. :yahoo:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:I'd like to see Death Peril; whether it be part of a dream sequence, a simulation, involves reincarnation, or just plain death.
Episode 2.1 features this at the end and we are killing off 2 other characters this season as well! ;)

Logan
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Anything with Chloroform and OTS carries and I'm a happy campy. :yahoo:
That seems to be almost every episode we're filming now lol ;)

Logan
anonpdx
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I was thinking mabey a sequal to Superteen and Fury.
kara44
Neophyte
Neophyte

Secret Identity .... Costume under her clothes...
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Picked up Episode 2.1 of Thorne; it was OK, very attractive actress, decent acting. The action was pretty repetitive and the vid was very pricey ($34.95 for 14 minutes).
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

I would like to see an episode where Thorne walks into an ambush, outnumbered by 4 or 5 villains. There is a back and forth fight, and at one point it seems Thorne has the upper hand. The tide turns for good and Thorne is too outnumbered to win, and is ultimately defeated (knocked unconscious) . The villains surround her and stand defiantly over her. See these examples:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

A scene like this would be amazing with 2 heroines going down!

[youtube][/youtube]
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:Picked up Episode 2.1 of Thorne; it was OK, very attractive actress, decent acting. The action was pretty repetitive and the vid was very pricey ($34.95 for 14 minutes).
This episode was actually a custom order for an actress that is very high in demand-- hence the price being a little higher-- plus it's a pure beatdown video. This was something our fans have been requesting for a while…

Logan
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sam wrote:I would like to see an episode where Thorne walks into an ambush, outnumbered by 4 or 5 villains. There is a back and forth fight, and at one point it seems Thorne has the upper hand. The tide turns for good and Thorne is too outnumbered to win, and is ultimately defeated (knocked unconscious) . The villains surround her and stand defiantly over her. See these examples:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

A scene like this would be amazing with 2 heroines going down!

[youtube][/youtube]

Nice ideas-- we can work on implementing some of this into our series-- don't forget that we also do custom videos as well if you want specific things ;)

Logan
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

so no "excessive machine" type ideas as mentioned above?!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:so no "excessive machine" type ideas as mentioned above?!
Sorry,

I had to research that before I gave reply. We have one Heroine who was down to film that type of scene (Allura) - she is waiting for a custom with that idea and she said she'd be down to do it! :)

Logan
jrock920
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

debootings and costumes with stirrup feet
cpicard
Neophyte
Neophyte

Leotard , shiny tights and Quicksand. :)