Wondra

General discussions about superheroines!
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

What happened to all the info on Wondra? The thread here appears to be deleted, as well as the review on heroinemovies, and it doesn't seem to be available for download anymore on Bluestone's website. Were there some legal issues?
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

It's there.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We were asked to take the thread down and we complied. I also asked the creator of the thread to post an explanation so we're just waiting on that.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Given the explanation on the Releases thread might be s need to delete or edit the name of this one?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
elusivepenguin
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

It's a shame that the thread and the video have been removed from the store. I wish there was more explanation for this given the success of sales that Bluestone claims. The thread was great marketing too - it was what convinced me to buy the video, which I must admit has been the best purchase I've made in months. Could someone explain why such a thing would occur? Thanks.
elusivepenguin
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Oops, nevermind. I guess my question was answered in another thread. Legal issues - I understand. Still a damned shame, especially since the next video won't have the same actress :(