comicbookstrips.com

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

Recently, I stumbled onto this site and it looks amazing. Apparently, its been around for awhile now, but I never heard anyone mention it. It has great looking models, very good trailers, and the vids seemed pretty inexpensive. I imagine if you're a fan of punished heroines or superheroine world or superheroinecentral (when it was good) then comicbookstrips seems up to par. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen the site or their vids and if so I'd like to hear a review. I'd love to see as much support for this site as possible so they can make more great material. I was just surprised at how good the site seems despite getting little mention on this board.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

One of my favorite sites by far. Most videos are high quality, and for the most part the acting is pretty darn good. Only complaint I could have is some times they leave scenes to your imagination, or take too long to get into the action. More or less a personal opinion on that, but worth checking out!
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

I have Superville.....Dawn of the Darkside. Excellent! I hope I will be able to buy a few more featuring Bella.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

How is the Shadowbat series? Seems to me they paterned her costume after Batwoman.
Last edited by babs_batgirl 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

The costume is Batwoman - but the character is more like a female Bruce Wayne.

The storyline almost follows Deathe in the Family, then also combining Robin's return as a certain other character...

Not giving any spoilers of course ;)
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Very awesome I think the first part is on DVD, haven't been there in a while, maybe the rest is on DVD too :) might need to get this series :)