Batgirl

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
Batgirl Fan
Neophyte
Neophyte

:ybat:
Last edited by Batgirl Fan 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Batgirl Fan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Last edited by Batgirl Fan 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Batgirl Fan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Last edited by Batgirl Fan 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Batgirl Fan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Part 4.
During the day the guys went to the owners. Visits Curtis, Stan and Tad were unsuccessful, the owners refused to sell cars. Matt's visit came at a time. When Matt came home to Adam, he saw a company of young men and women. Students were drinking beer and relaxing at home.
- I need a master of the house, Adam, I was invited to the party - said Matt, referring to his friend.
- Dude, Adam in the kitchen - he said.
Matt went into the kitchen and saw Adam. He was drunk.
- I want to buy your car, sell? - Asked Matt.
- Do you want to buy it, car is broken, where will you go on it? - Laughed Adam.
- I'll buy it from broken - he said.
- Dude, I repeat, the machine is broken, it does not work the engine, , okay? - Repeated Adam, - tell me the truth, why you here?
Matt closed the door, sat down to Adam and said: "I want to catch and kill Batgirl, I know that she was here!"
- Who are you? - Said Adam.
- My name is Matt, - holding out his hand - if you want to earn?
Adam laughed loudly.
- Destroy Batgirl? She will destroy you! - Said Adam, showing a collection of comic Batgirl.
- And you would like to know who she is, Adam? - Continued Matt, - to see who is hiding under the mask?
- I'd love to! - Said Adam, - what you need from me?
- I'll replace the engine on your car and go car in the city center, the car is going to you and you'll have to hurt her, and then we get even with her, all right? - Said Matt.
- How to pay? - Said Adam.
- $ 10,000 immediately and another 15,000 after the catch her - confirmed Matt.
- What are you going to do with her, to kill? She superheroine! - Said Adam.
- We are not going to kill her, we're going to embarrass her in front of people! - Said Matt, - and then tomorrow night at 8:00 we are waiting for you in your car at the skyscraper Gotham-city.
In the evening Matt went home and shared the news with the gangband.
- I found a guy who can help us to find Batgirl, I offered him $ 25,000 and he refused - said Matt.
- We'll give him that $ 25,000? - Asked Tad.
- Tomorrow morning he will car, I left him some money for repairs and in the evening he would come to the only skyscraper Gotham-city, - continued Matt, - and after we catch Batgirl, we will kill him and save money.
Could guess Batgirl on the bad things? No. On that day, she woke in the morning, Jerry replied to a message and agreed to meet at the same restaurant as the previous day. Barbara again in the evening reading news and understand it was time to dress for a meeting. This time she wore a black short dress, black tights, black boots and a black coat. She took the car keys and drove to the restaurant Paradise in the city center. After parking the car, she saw that Jerry was already inside, and went inside.
- Sorry, I'm a little late - she said.
- Okay, this is for you! - Jerry handed her a 5 rose flowers
- Thank you, they're gorgeous! - She said.
- No, you look great - he continued - something happened yesterday?
- Yes, my uncle became ill and I had to take him to the hospital and the phone stayed at home - said Barbara.
- You drink red wine? And then I ordered a bottle - said Adam.
The conversation lasted over an hour on various extraneous issues.
- I have to go home, - said Barbara.
- You call a taxi or if you want I can carry you, - he said.
- I'll call a taxi myself, thank you for the trouble - she said - I live out of town and my uncle at home, he is sick, so you should not see me off.
- I have a bottle of good wine collector's house, which still gave my father 40 years ago and I would like to share them with you, what do you say? - Asked Jerry
- Thanks, but some other time - she said.
After 10 minutes the taxi arrived and they went home.
The next morning, Barbara once again decided to go for a walk in the city and at the same time to go to Jerry to work. It was a great sunny weather, but this time she decided to travel by car. Driving past the garage, she saw that Adam repair your car there. She parked near the «Bank of Gotham» and went inside.
Once inside, she asked the manager: "I want to speak to Jerry Gregory».
- He was in his office with Mr. Oscar Espinoso, - said the manager - I can call him if you want.
Manager called him and talked with him, and then said, "Follow me."
- Good afternoon - said Oscar - you have good employee, a student?
Barbara immediately seen to him. To him she spoke about the theft of the vehicle and the establishment of the sensor on it, only she been in form of Batgirl.
- Good morning - she said.
- This is Mr. Oscar Espinoso, and that she did not Barbara our employees, and acquaintances - said Jerry, - sit down on the couch, wait 7 minutes.
- And this is value for money will be the most reasonable, because ... - said Jerry and Oscar show bank documents.
Barbara saw on the table comics Batgirl and took them to see. After 5 minutes, documents signed, businessmen shook hands and Oscar left.
- Do you read comics Batgirl, she likes you? - Asked Barbara.
- Yes, she is gorgeous and invincible, I saw how she won the Joker, and yet it ..., - said Jerry.
- How long have you known her? - Asked Barbara.
- I do not know her, but would like to know - he said.
- I'm talking about Oscar Espinoso, and not about Batgirl, no one knows who she is - said Barbara.
- We have known him for 3 years. He invests the money in the bank for us, his office is located in a skyscraper Gotham and he is my friend - said Jerry, - and what you know him?
- No, no, he's a nice gentle man, - she said.
- I would like to invite you this evening to dine in the same restaurant - he said - only 2 hours late because a lot of work today and I'm late.
- Well, I'll come - said Barbara and left the bank.
Meanwhile, Matt, Stan, Tad, and Curtis thought a plan of attack on Batgirl.
- Call Adam 2 hours start to darken, he repaired the car or not? - Said Matt.
Stan dialed Adam: «Adam is Stan you car repaired?"
- Yes, - answered Adam.
- Come to Gotham skyscraper today at 9 o'clock, okay? - Said Stan.
- Well, I'll come to me to be a friend, but you get the money - Adam said and hung up.
- He will be there with a friend - said Stan, - you have thought of everything?
- Now go to the garage to take Curtis and military equipment, because we have a pistol and six rounds at all, we can not cope with Batgirl, - said Matt.
After the boys got into a car and drove into the garage to Curtis. From all that was in the garage, they took a rope, iron fittings, and a baseball bat. Matt assorted equipment and said:
- Stan takes an iron armature, Tad baseball bat, Curtis pack up the rope into a backpack, and I will have a pistol with a clip of 6 rounds, should be more accurate. I propose to go into town, have dinner and wait for a call Adam.
- Yes, I know a coffee shop near the skyscraper - said Tad.
After the guys loaded the equipment in the car and drove into the city. Barbara left the bathroom and thought about what to wear tonight to meet with Jerry. Choice of clothing has been great. She picked up the dress and have it put on, as at that moment triggered the sensor vehicle theft. This car was Adam. And she had to change her dress costume Batgirl. Dressed in a suit superheroine she went in the direction of the vehicle. And so the motion sensor stopped. It was the parking in the backyard of a skyscraper near the Gotham.
"I guess guys do not learn a lesson from the first situation and have found new customers in the city center?" - She thought - "this time it is necessary to ask them a final lesson."
Adam came into the backyard of a skyscraper Gotham. Stood in the parking lot about 8 cars. He was very nervous and began to dial the phone number:
- I'm in a place where you are? - He asked.
- We are also in place in a white car in the corner of the park - said Matt, - when coming Batgirl, come out of the car and talk with her, but no mind Give, then follow our instructions.
Meanwhile, Jerry went to a restaurant and ordered a table for two, as well as wine and two glasses. She was supposed to arrive about 40 minutes.
Batmobile parked on the same parking lot. Batgirl saw the Adam car, checked the combat equipment on her belt and walked out of the car. She was walking very carefully and slowly. Adam sent a message to Matt with the text "She's here, open your eyes." Batgirl approached the car and opened the Adam door.
- Adam? What kind of joke? I asked you not to take the car in the next month - said Batgirl.
Adam got out and came out the other door of his friend.
- I would like to see you, know this my friend Roland, - he said smiling.
- You know that I fell through an important meeting Adam, - she continued.
- What could be more important to meet with me? - He said.
At the time of the white car jumped out Matt and fired his pistol. Shot in the leg just above the knee Batgirl.
- Aaaaaaaaa, very painful, aaaaaa - screamed Batgirl.
Matt shot a second time, but she sidestepped. She grabbed a Batarang and threw it into the gun. The gun flew a few feet into the darkness of the street.
- What do you stand, grab her! - Matt yelled turning to Adam.
Adam lost his head and stood looking at it. The car door opened and the guys jumped out of it, ran toward the Batgirl. Her leg was bleeding, it was very difficult to move. Batgirl took off the belt harpoon, looked around and understand that the only course of a skyscraper. She shot to the 9th floor open window and climbed over 6 seconds back. The boys ran up to Adam and Matt said,
- Why did you not keep her?
- I'm confused, it all happened very quickly, well, then you will be able to cope without us?- Said Adam.
- Here's $ 10,000, - Matt handed him a wad of money - and the remaining 15,000 will receive after the catch her, so went with us.
- Far from it does not go away, you see, she was wounded in the leg - showed the blood Tad, - and if we can hurt her, then we can kill her!
- What did she come? - Asked the mechanic Curtis.
Adam pointed to her car. Curtis went to the Batmobile, took the tongs and crawled under the car.
- From there, it just will not go away, I cut her drink wire ignition wire - proudly said Curtis.
- All the houses around are far from a skyscraper, or a harpoon not reach, so she will not go away from the skyscraper, came into the boys! - Commanded Matt.
At that time, Jerry brought the wine, and he nervously looked at his watch, but she did not come.
- Pour a glass of wine, she's always late, - he said.
Batgirl climbed out the window on the 9th floor. It was the office of the company. She looked outside and saw that the harpoon did not make it to the next house. They were far away. Need remained to destroy the gang in a skyscraper. She looked out the window and watched as Matt gave money to Adam. "How could he betray me? I wish I had dinner with Jerry ». Six people (six thugs) walked into the building 46-storey skyscraper. Staying on the 9th floor it made no sense, because they knew that she was here. The leg hurt very much and bleeding. The bullet was deeply, Batgirl moved lame. Guys come to the main entrance of the skyscraper and knocked on the door. Due to the door he heard the voice of the guard:
- Who are you? What do you need?
The boys looked at the list of companies at the entrance to the building and Matt said:
- My name is Matt Styler, I top manager Steven CO, we arrived at the signing of the documents in the office with a partner, open the door.
- Do you have a pass into the building and the office - the guard asked, without opening the door.
- Of course, he remained in office on the 17th floor, I went 3 hours ago, and now is back - clearly continued Matt, - open the door or in the morning you will be fired!
The guard opened the door.
- Surprise, you moron!, - Matt shot him in the head - you go faster than boys.
Matt bent down, took off his pistol, held it out to Tad and said:
- It is useful to you.
- You killed him? - Said Ronald, - why did you kill him?
- Shut your mouth, and thou shalt be as follows, - said Matt, - dress suit and sit in the guard desk.
Matt went into the security room, picked up the radio, baton, handcuffs and gave them everything.
- Ronald are you going to sit here and control the process: the door is not open to anyone, if someone wants to get out of the building, say that broken electronic door and the master will come in the near future, I propose to return to the office, okay? - Asked Matt, - almost overnight and there is likely no one.
- See here - pointed to the monitors of Stan, - there are cameras on all floors, let's calculate our superheroine.
The boys looked at the cameras.
- This skyscraper has five security guards and five of us, I propose to split and kill them, and then kill Batgirl, - said Matt, - we all have radios, so do it!
Within 40 minutes the gang destroyed the four security guards of the building. Batgirl was on the 43rd floor. She walked down the hallway and heard footsteps. She stood up against the wall and looked over her. It was a security guard, he did crawl. Behind him came Tad, grabbed a rope around the neck and strangled him. Tad then bent down to remove his gun, but got hit in the back. The blow was so strong that Tad knocked the door of one of the company and dropped into the office. Slowly rising, he again received a kick in the face.
- A dirty whore, I will kill you - he ran on Batgirl and punched her in the face - now let's see what you imagine yourself, Batbitch!
Batgirl did not say anything, but simply caused a second kick in the face. Tad hit her on the injured foot, Batgirl retreated back, then he pushed her with both hands and she fell on her back.
- Attention to all! Batgirl fights with Adam on the 43rd floor! - Ronald yelled at the radio, watching the monitors at the scene.
Tad jumped on her and wanted to strike a blow in the face with his first, but received a stream of tear gas in his face. Batgirl kicked him in the chest and he flew two meters. The guy started to get up and received another blow in the face with his fist on the right, then left, then right, then hit in the chest. Tad was thrown against the wall, which protruded from the horns of a deer, as a souvenir, which pierced him through and through.
- What do you say now, my beauty? - Proudly said Batgirl.
Tad died within minutes. Batgirl went to the door, and suddenly stood in the doorway of four friends: Matt, Stan, Curtis, Adam. In their hands they had weapons. Matt pointed his gun at her and said:
- One more step and I shoot you in the head, Batgirl! You killed Tad?
Batgirl stood silent. Matt holding a gun in his hand, approached the dead body of Tad. He looked at him and said:
- Of course she did, she killed him, he could not pierce himself, Curtis close the door to the office!
The restaurant in front of Jerry sat there and was drinking a bottle of wine. He looked into the street. It was late and dark. From the window of the restaurant was visible skyscraper. "Why did she come to me, is the second time by the way, I do something wrong?" - Thought Jerry.
Batgirl lowered his hands to his belt and reached for a Batarang. Matt handed the gun to Curtis and walked closer to her and said:
- I know what you going, take off all their combat equipment to the belt, count to three, or Curtis shot into your head, or I'll do it.
Batgirl give harpoon, tear gas, Taser, batarang, any number of needles and injections, and threw in front of him. Matt leaned over, put it all in a bag and threw it out the window. Batgirl was completely unarmed and very frightened. For the first time in her life she felt fear.
- Good Girl, Batgirl, and now let's see who you are under the mask! - Matt said, putting his hand under the mask of Batgirl.
Batgirl pushed his hand away and said, "Only if you beat me, then you take off the mask Batgirl and learn the secret identity!"
- I can shoot you in the head, but it was not in my plans, Stan has old scores to settle with you, here and fight, - said Matt.
- I was wounded and unarmed, but I have no choice - said Batgirl and strained his fists.
At that time, Oscar Espinoso was still at work and it all took place in the next room of his office. He again saw the Batgirl. He was her fan. "That would be a story, I could earn a lot of money, a rare material, I wanted to see how Batgirl deal with the gangband," - he thought. He took a cell phone and sent a message to Jerry with the text "I am now going to witness that as the legendary Batgirl would deal with a bunch of idiots."
Stan took off his jacket and said: "A few days ago, you could beat me, let's see what happens now" - and struck her on the injured foot.
Batgirl said punch in the face, then squatting struck in the groin. Stan was writhing in pain, but continued to wave his arms. She struck him a blow in the back, making a forward somersault kick to the face. Stan tried to beat down, but got it in her hand. She has dealt several blows with his fist in the face and Stan fell. Stan nose was bleeding, lip was broken, he lay writhing in pain.
- Who's next guys? - Said Batgirl.
Matt struck her with a truncheon on the back. Batgirl fell, but he continued to cause her to blows on the feet, hands, under the belly. She was making sounds such a:
-A-AA-AAA-A-AA-A-AAAAAA
From the outside it looked like the sounds of sex. Batgirl was lying on the floor and could not move from the pain.
- How do you, Batbitch? A good lesson? I am confident that, yes! Bring a rope guys! - Said Matt.
On the opposite wall protruding water pipes within a meter, thick enough. The guys with one hand tied Batgirl to one pole and the other to the opposite. Batgirl got to his feet, tried to pull her hands, but it was not possible to get too tight rope was tied to his hand. She was embraced even more fear. Stan got to his feet.
- Who are you, Batgirl? - Asked Stan, walking around her - you are clever to beat a guy like me, you can applaud.
And the four guys applauded her.
- Comics are not mistaken, you're really gorgeous! - Said Stan, - you're a legend, Batgirl!
Batgirl stood silent.
- You know ... I can not kill a legend! It would be wrong! But if the legend is killing my friends, this is a spit in the face! - Continued Stan, - you know who we are, but we don `t know who you are, let's take off your mask Batgirl.
Stan came closer and pulled two hands to mask the girl. She started shaking head and say:
- No, no, no, no, noooo, Stan, you cant, you cant beat me, so you cant remove the mask, it can make a winner!
Stan pulled her up the mask and the girl cried out:
-Aaaaaaaaa, it hurts, it hurts! Noooo, no, no, noooo .... Please, no! no! no!
Stan did not listen to her and continued to pull the mask up. Approached Matt, pushed him aside, put his hands under her mask, I felt a few hairpins, and said:
- Batgirl mask holds a 4 pin, you first need to remove them!
- No, Matt, no, no, no, nooooo, - she continued to repeat.
Matt came up from behind and gently began to remove the pins and throwing them on the floor.
- There were four, and now it is removed easily! - Said Matt and pulled the mask up - we have a historic event - the secret identity Batgirl!
Fear and frustration filled Batgirl at the moment. She felt that the mask is removed from her face. 30 seconds and Matt holds a mask of Batgirl in the hand. The four boys looked surprised at the mask with a red wig and face Batgirl. Adam stood for a moment, because he had seen her before, and he immediately said:
- My mission accomplished, you unmasked Batgirl, let the remaining $ 15,000 to me.
Matt pulled out a gun from a jacket and shot him in the head. Batgirl did not know what to do in this situation, she just tried to twitch in different directions. A friend admired how beautiful girl in spandex costume Batgirl is trying to get out of the ropes. She knew that they were removed from her mask, but they still do not know who she is.
- How old are you? - Asked Curtis
- I am 23, but it's enough to kick your ass, - continued to Batgirl.
- What is your name? - Asked Matt.
- I cant say - said Batgirl.
Mr, Espinoso was beside himself with anger. He was sorry that did not include video. He knew her. He took the phone and dialed Jerry.
- Good evening, Jerry, what are doing? - Asked the Oscar.
- I sit and wait for Barbara at the restaurant, she did not come today! – He said.
- Get out of the restaurant and go to my office, quickly, take with a gun at me and your friend's problem, I throw off a spare key to the door of the building, I have a 43 floor, - he said.
- And what happened, Oscar, she with you? I immediately go out, - said Jerry, put money on the table for the wine, put on his coat and went to the skyscraper.
- Why do not you talk to us? - Asked Stan, - may well be better? - And he struck her hand under the tits.
- Uuuuuupppppphhhhhhh!!!!! - And the girl bent over in pain.
Matt turned on the mobile phone, and gave him over to Stan and said:
- Take a photo of me with her, I will have pictures with descriptions, I put them on Facebook.
Batgirl turned away from the camera and spun in different directions.
- I do not want to beat you, but I have to do it, so if you are going on! - Called Matt.
Stan took a picture of her at first separately, then Matt with her. The girl began to cry.
-She cry, kiss her! - Said Stan.
Matt grabbed the hands of her face and kissed her lips and Stan took a picture of her. Then Matt took a picture of her wearing a mask, then the moment when he pulls the mask from her face. The last picture where he stands with Batgirl, superheroine cry on the left side, in right side stand Matt and her mask in his right hand, like a caught fish.
- What shall we do with her? - Said Curtis.
- I have an idea, - said Matt, - bring the handcuffs.
At that time, Jerry has already gone into the building. The elevator was turned off and he went on foot to the floor 43. He sent a message to Oscar «I walk up to you." Oscar found a gun in his desk and started to charge it. Matt and Stan tied her hands to the tube, which stands near the window. Brought her to the edge.
- It's not just us, but the Gotham-city will know the mystery of personality Batgirl, - said Matt.
- No, Matt, don't do it, no, no ... - she cried and begged - can you put on my mask back?
- Too late - and Matt pushed her in the back.
The rope was long, two meters. The girl flew two floors and hung to hands at 41 floors. Matt threw down the mask of Batgirl, and asked:
- What do you feel now, Batbitch?
Batgirl watched as her mask and a red wig slowly descended to the streets of Gotham-city. Passed by a crowd of young people, seeing the mask of Batgirl, they stopped.
- Look up, what is it? - Screaming teen
- It's Batgirl seems that she lost the mask - said a friend of the teenager.
- Well, as I have for you? I'm Batgirl! - Grabbed the teenager and wore a mask it.
- Take the phone guys need to take a picture of her! - Someone shouted.
Batgirl spun in different directions, trying to swing, so that people could not see her face. Three bandits were standing at the top, and laughed. Outside it was night and it was high, so people standing at the bottom could not see it. Within 5 minutes the number of people gathered at the bottom of a crowd of more than 100 people.
- Stop jerking Batgirl, and I'll see who you are! - Someone shouted from the crowd.
Unknown tried to zoom in on your mobile phone, but the picture is distorted.
- What do you see and smile, now she fall and break, call the police! - Someone shouted from the crowd.
- Enough, enough fun guys - went to Oscar, holding a pistol in his hand.
- Who are you? - Said Curtis.
- No one gave you a reason to humiliate Batgirl!!! - He shout.
Curtis wanted to grab the gun, but the Oscar clearly shot him in the head.
- Dont make repeated, guys, I have enough bullets for everyone - he said - lift her up - and no nonsense, and you will be as follows.
Matt started to pull the rope up and 30 seconds later superheroine was again on top. At this point, Oscar mobile phone rang. On the call, the call was a tune from the movie Batman. Oscar dropped his head down and immediately got a bullet in the neck with a Stan pistol. Batgirl threw a rope around his neck, and Matt began to choke him. Stan shot in the Oscar head and shouted:
- As soon show, so much heroism because of it?
Batgirl continued to choke Matt.
- Dont come any closer or I'll break his head! - She shouted
Stan shot her in the shoulder, and Matt at the moment struck her in the tits. She drew back and Matt once again hit her in the chest. Batgirl fell on his back. Matt lifted her hand. Put her on her knees and went back. At the time, worked radio: "Guys, this is Roland, arrived 6 police cars and two-car special forces, now they break down the central door." Matt let Batgirl, grabbed the radio and shouted:
- Shoot to last!
Jerry ran into the room and shot in the head Stan and Matt. Both the offender fell down dead. Picture of shock watching Jerry - in the office there were 5 dead bodies of criminals and the corpse of his friend. Then he saw Batgirl. Coming closer, he saw an amazing picture:
- Barbara you are Batgirl? I admire? Are you injured? Where's your mask?
- Yes, I'm Batgirl, so I could not come today in a restaurant - she said - they took off the mask and threw me out the window, not that I saw someone dressed as Batgirl, otherwise my career comes to an end.
Jerry took off his coat and handed it to her. The coat was long and it is completely concealed her costume. She wore it.
- We need to go down several floors, now here come the police - said Batgirl.
Then she went to the corpse Matt, pulled the phone out of his pocket and crushed it. Then they went to the first floor. The police broke the door and shot and killed Roland. A police officer stopped them and asked:
- Who are you?
- We are work here, - said Jerry.
- You did not hear anything strange on the 43rd floor today? - Asked the officer.
- No, our office is on the 20th floor, something happened? - He asked.
- The building has a Batgirl and a gang of criminals who are trying to figure out what happened! - He said.
- Sorry, but we can not help you, - said Barbara, - let's go Jerry
The pair went to the door, the officer looked him in the trail and saw a girl on the yellow boots. He wanted to stop them, but did not.
- You take home? - He asked.
- Let's go better for you - she said.
They came home to Jerry.
- Take a shower, I'm staying with you today - she said.
Jerry went into the shower. Batgirl get an injection called «Amorph» and followed him. The action of the injection was that the person loses memories of the past 48 hours. After she introduced him the shot and went home.
In the morning Jerry could not remember events of the last 48 hours, not Batgirl, not Barbara. Barbara woke up this morning opened the news and read about how the gang attacked the office of an influential businessman, killed him and was destroyed at the hands of Batgirl. The secret identity was Batgirl saved, the gang is destroyed, remained on his feet and a wound on his arm, but it's a matter of time.
The end