Uninvited?

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Has anyone downloaded Uninvited from SHG-Media (http://shg-media.com/?pageid=productdet ... 7486253113)?

It looks like it's pretty dark, but there aren't many details on the site.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sent you a PM on this
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

Prob one of my favorite films to date, should have ripped open her uniform top, and should have done a little less on the bed struggle. But if they make more films like this I will be first in line!
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Overall, I enjoyed it. It's a great price for what you get. Not sure if these are SPOILERS, so be warned before reading further. My complaint with the video is that the superheroine is subdued without any fight whatsoever - she knocked unconscious, dragged to the bedroom, drugged, and then raped. The rape lasts for the 95% of the video's run time and is my reason for recommending it. Few, if any American producers that I can think of are willing to show actual penetration in superheroine peril outside of Giga. The sheer novelty of seeing the superheroine endure actual penetration is the video's selling point for me. I only wish more time was spent on developing a narrative around the rape and showing the superheroine as being "super" before subjecting her to the peril.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

I agree with HeroineFanboy, it would be awesome to have an epic battle worthy of defeat. I wish the HP went this way more often, I am starting to get very bored with the pictured being produced. I mean they are all great in their own light, but being a fetish and all, I enjoy the sexual aspect of the HP films most of all.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i downloaded it strictly for the actress (ariella) she is crazy attractive and then I figured out she is an adult actress too, the drugging, the costume, the pantyhose and the struggling during the majority of it all plus the full on XXX with her tops it off I was really hopeing there would be a part 2 there could be a follow on story for sure
it it a great clip, get it and enjoy
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for all the information everyone!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

This clip has been around for a while now.

I thought this was a really good clip.

The costume was pretty good, the plot was simple but well within the genre, there was a good bit of struggling. Theres a debooting scene, and a depantyhosing scene (it gets ripped off). The bottom of her leotards gets riped up so you get the 'money shot' as some of you call it. You have a brief flash of her top breast to prove theres no padding on the top, though if you wanted to see her topless youre going to be disappointed.

Theres a demasking scene.

The fight scene was really brief, and what exactly is her powers is a little in doubt, but she does look like a heroine, and she does struggle convincingly during the rape scene which goes a long way for me for clip value.

It has my endorsement for what it's worth.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Hi everyone, just saw this post.

I am actually the director of Uninvited.

Most of it short comings were in fact due to it being the first film I ever created and had under estimated how hard it would be to film certain aspects of it. When certain elements weren't playing out like I had imagined I deferred to have the two actors do what they do best.

I left the top on mostly for the fact that at the time (2 years ago now?) there wasn't much hardcore work being produced where the costume was left on. I know a lot of people see it as a missed opportunity, but I felt it was the right call.

http://www.shg-media.com/Default.asp?pa ... nID=damien
Last edited by SHL 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I thought it was a very well done clip, especially for a first attempt.

You might have shown some more flesh by having the thug roll her top up (but leaving it on) to get some gratuitious skin exposure and then have the heroine fight the thug off and roll the top back down when you deemed enough was seen.

I thought the best bit about the whole clip was the struggle scene early on when the thug is undressing her and the actress does a very credible job of trying (unsuccessfuly) of fending him off.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Uninvited is one of the best first releases I've seen from any peril producer period. I also think it was better than a good portion of videos made by established entities.

Do you have any previews of the couple projects you are working on Damien?
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineFanboy wrote:Overall, I enjoyed it. It's a great price for what you get. Not sure if these are SPOILERS, so be warned before reading further. My complaint with the video is that the superheroine is subdued without any fight whatsoever - she knocked unconscious, dragged to the bedroom, drugged, and then raped. The rape lasts for the 95% of the video's run time and is my reason for recommending it. Few, if any American producers that I can think of are willing to show actual penetration in superheroine peril outside of Giga. The sheer novelty of seeing the superheroine endure actual penetration is the video's selling point for me. I only wish more time was spent on developing a narrative around the rape and showing the superheroine as being "super" before subjecting her to the peril.
You should check out Rachel Steele's WW vids on Clips4sale, she's constantly getting plowed as WW by the villains/villainess and she isn't too shy to put herself through the paces for her vids. Most of them wind up with WW depowered and getting tamed by the villains.

Also for those that are fans of Ariella in Uninvited, she also plays a Captain America type character called Super Slut on some other C4S stores where she's defeated and deflowered by the villains. There are a couple of Super Slut videos out there and I hope she continues to do superheroine content as she is a fabulous actress for this niche.
deWEny7
Neophyte
Neophyte

Who is the actress in uninvited her first name is ariella what is her full name?
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

stage name, Ariella Ferrera
SHL
Producer
Producer

Just an update for any lurkers out there:

Uninvited is now only available at my Clips4sale store: http://clips4sale.com/studio/19596/