Before the madness begins from everyone....Admin..I ask

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
benv
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Would this be the right area to repost my stories? If so, would anyone like me to?

Benv
admin

I dont know what the rules would be. I can create a subforum for pictures if you want to organize it. I guess the only rule is, don't violate copyrights and keep it lawful. Does that work?
admin

I can create a subforum for stories too.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

@benv - I'd love to read your story. I had the same question. I wrote a story that I would definitely consider hardcore that I think might be more appropriate here. I don't know really - what should we do, admin? Post hardcore stories in this forum as well, or keep it in the stories section?
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Would it make sense to tag darker stories with a "dark" tag in the subject? Unless it's a matter of segregating for the sake of keeping it away from anonymous viewing for legal/filter reasons.

As for promoting videos, it doesn't seem like there's enough traffic or worry to separate them. Too much segregation makes forums look dead and discourage activity. JMHO.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

admin wrote:I dont know what the rules would be. I can create a subforum for pictures if you want to organize it. I guess the only rule is, don't violate copyrights and keep it lawful. Does that work?
"Don't violate copyrights?" No offense, but some of the biggest threads in this forum is full of non-copyright holder postings of other's copyrighted works. That precedent has already been set. Hasn't it? Or what exactly did you mean?
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
admin

Hey look above, stories thread.
admin

theScribbler wrote:
admin wrote:I dont know what the rules would be. I can create a subforum for pictures if you want to organize it. I guess the only rule is, don't violate copyrights and keep it lawful. Does that work?
"Don't violate copyrights?" No offense, but some of the biggest threads in this forum is full of non-copyright holder postings of other's copyrighted works. That precedent has already been set. Hasn't it? Or what exactly did you mean?
Sorry, this is what I meant...
doctor-octopus-robbed-a-bank-this-morning.jpg
doctor-octopus-robbed-a-bank-this-morning.jpg (50.56 KiB) Viewed 2339 times
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

admin wrote:
theScribbler wrote:
Sorry, this is what I meant...
doctor-octopus-robbed-a-bank-this-morning.jpg
Ah, so "don't violate copyrights?" was just a joke. Gotcha.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv: