HeroinePeril..Delivering the goods!...

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I have been a big fan of HeroinePeril's work ever since I started buying their downloads, I have never really bitten the bullet with a real superheroine custom, I did have a short but great clip made for me by Tyler and Alexis Rain at PFTP and it was cool, Alexis is such a sexy superheroine.

However a while back I stumbled across a model at Sooperhero called Jordana Leigh and I loved her and when the guys at HeroinePeril announced they were taking customs with her i just had to get my wallet out.

The guys, mostly Ed that I spoke with were great, he offered me several budgets and was happy to help me keep the cost down but still focus on my favourite elements...we even managed to work in a custom outfit and that is a story in itself LOL!
Me being in England sourced the outfit for Ed to order, which he did in good time for the shoot but it just did not arrive so afew frantic phone calls from me to the supplier revealed that the outfit was out of stock and had to be made up specially but the stars nad stripes part of the fabric was a USA import..I believe Ed managed to collect the priority UPS package the day before the shoot!

Anyway I just receieveed a couple of teaser pics of Jordana in costume and I am so blown away with everything so far I just had to share..I think she looks amazing :-D

I admit I was nervous about my first "real money" custom but so far I am so happy..

Enjoy...

Cheers
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Any ko's in this? If so, you have any pics?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I received my custom video last night and I am still tingling LOL!

Awesome work from the guys at superheroineperil..the stills above are part of a scene where some neat F/X have been added and the first scene has a really good gas effect in it.

It is a simple but very sweet belly beatdown but my god Jordana is so sexy and is left laid out in just her white knee length boots.. :evil:

My firts real step into a custom and I am saving wildly for another...can't say enough good things about the producers or the model Jordana

One VERY happy chappy

Thanjs everyone
LT
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Welcome to the world of customs ;)

No feeling like the first!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Thanks Rayman glad you were pleased with it and hopefully it will be the first of many customs. Just one minor correction on my site,its www.heroineperil.com
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

swampy170 wrote:Welcome to the world of customs ;)

No feeling like the first!
Thanks swampy..yup! definitely want more when the pennies build back upa nd strongly recommend anyone to look into it to get exactly what they desire..

I had alittle clip made by Alexis Rain and Tyler a while back but it did not have nay F/X or real costumes etc..it was just a bit of fantasy fun although Alexis was stunning in he rrole.

But this venture I what I hav ebene searching for LOL!

No real KO's as such until the end but that is more of a sleeper finsihing move.

Still grinning
LT