New Supergirl Story

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Am posting the entire story to-date at the bottom of this thread (makes sense as more is added to have just the one post with the entire story rather than several posts).

-SC
Last edited by sugarcoater 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very interesting! :D :D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

More! I luv it so far...she is turning into a lust driven nymph...what will she do to achieve her orgasms....I think she needs to visit the "hood" for some hardcore action.....keep it up!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm surprised...I usually don't take much interest in stories without peril, forced orgasms or rape, but you did something pretty unique here.

Have her request to be tied up next?Just a little suggestion lol.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for the feedback. I actually do have Supergirl get tied up, but a few more events happen first. Here is the next part--please feel free to add feedback and suggestions (am always up for adding/integrating more ideas). I added the next part to the bottom of what I already posted below:
Last edited by sugarcoater 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mmmm....nice...i am not sure what it is but this is really turning me on like crazy
I hope she finds her way into needing more...maybe even an interracial experience pleeeeease!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Rod you son of a bitch :P

I'm officially hooked...next chapter please =P~
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl will indeed find herself in the hood and up to no good...and possibly being caught on film!
Last edited by sugarcoater 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I seriously am loving this....
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The latest as of JULY 17 is posted at the bottom of the thread.
Last edited by sugarcoater 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

FUN!!! :lol:
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here is the story so far as of July 17. There is more to come. That said, I can integrate people's feedback and suggestions into the story.

Supergirl slowly squatted down, her firm thighs spread wide. Gently she lowered herself onto the cylindrically shaped metal rod that rose three feet from the floor. The pole pressed firmly up against the blue fabric that covered her crotch. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she felt the metal against her skin.
“Oh fffuuuucckkk,” she moaned as she pressed herself against the end of the rod.
During the last rescue mission, Supergirl had accidentally found herself checking out some of the firefighters. The same lustful urge had overcome her and she had hurried home to address her needs. She put the pole in place, unbuckled her belt and let her mini-skirt fall to the ground. Then she lowered herself on the pole. Her unisuit slid smoothly against the cool steel. She rubbed herself against the pole, slowly at first then gradually with more speed. An orgasm quickly began to build within the Girl of Steel. Faster and faster she began to bounce herself on the pole. Suddenly she felt a tearing sensation and a split second later the pole was in her. The fabric around her crotch had ripped, and Supergirl was now lowering herself onto the pole and giving it full access to her womanhood.
It was as if she did not even notice. Supergirl began to bounce faster and faster on the rod. Her breasts bounced up and down with each recoil. She was panting now. Her body was slick with sweat and her legs were burning, but the climactic sensation within her loins kept her moving—grinding—up and down on the rod.
‘I wonder what that would feel like. Seems so wrong…but still…’
Supergirl reached further back to pull away more of the fabric that covered her backside. ‘I’ll just let it touch, nothing more. Just got to know what it feels like.’ Smoothly she lowered herself on the rod, positioning herself so the pole wouldn’t go up her womanhood but so it would touch up between her two butt cheeks. The rod was wet and warm—it slipped easily between the two cheeks. Just as it touched her ass, her legs began to wobble and she slipped. The rod entered her! To Supergirl’s surprise and delight, the feeling was orgasmic. She squealed in ecstasy.

“What’s your name punk?”
“Rod,” moaned the burglar.
Supergirl was suddenly overcome with a desire to do something bad—really bad.
“How would you like to be my own…personal Rod?” asked Supergirl.
Though the burglar was only semi-conscious, he was suddenly aware of a change in Supergirl’s tone. ‘What does this bitch want?’
Supergirl hesitated, but her desires were strong. And standing over this man—allowing him to look up her skirt—was strangely titillating. Why couldn’t she have feelings as she did? Why did she have to always be the good girl? Why couldn’t she…
“I’ll tell you what, you do as I say and you may get just be lucky enough to avoid jail this time.”
“What…what do you want?” asked the man.
“Here,” she stood over the man and grabbed hold of his wrist. “I want you to rub me here.”
The man was stunned. Supergirl had grabbed his hand and shoved it beneath her mini-skirt! She was moving his hand over her crotch! “Rub me until I’m wet,” whispered Supergirl. “Rub me until my panties are soaked.”
The shiny blue metallic fabric was cool to the touch. It was like liquid metal. The texture was cool and smooth to the man’s touch. He began fondling her, pressing up against the tightly stretched blue fabric covering her womanhood. Supergirl tilted her head back and began to emit quiet moans of pleasure. ‘Feels so much better having someone do the work for me,’ she confessed to herself.
Admittedly, the burglar was having an incredibly hot time himself. Obviously this was a fantasy beyond his wildest dreams. And seeing Supergirl gyrating above him moaning more and more loudly made him rub all the harder.
‘Maybe she wants something a bit more than just a rub-down.’ Gently with his index finger, he lifted up the side of Supergirl’s blue panties. A firm hand clasped him by the wrist.
“Don’t even think about it.”
The man didn’t need any further warning. He felt his bones almost break under her grip. Tentatively, he began rubbing her again. As the rubbing continued, he began to feel a warm wetness spread on Supergirl’s panties. ‘Damn, I think Supergirl’s cumming!’

Suddenly, Supergirl reached down and lifted back her panties. With a gentle prod, Supergirl pushed the man’s hand under her panties. He felt warm moisture and smooth skin. “I thought you—”
“Shut up and finger-fuck me,” gasped Supergirl.
Supergirl began to gyrate as the man’s fingers explored her body. Her legs shook. Then, with a loud moan, Supergirl climaxed. “Oh fuck!” Her hands were clutching her heaving chest as she recovered.
After a minute, Supergirl had partially recovered. The superheroine reached between her thighs and pulled the man’s hand from her crotch. “Now get the hell out of here,” gasped the winded Supergirl. The superheroine looked incredible: her tight costume clinging tightly to her soaked body, her panties soaked and out of place, her nipples practically piercing her top, her mini-skirt around her ankles and her hair completely disheveled.

Supergirl kneeled down on the floor and unbuckled her mini-skirt. It fell to the floor. She inhaled deeply, then reached between her thighs and cupped her crotch. She swooned as she felt the cool slick fabric press up against her. Slowly, then with increasing frequency, she moved her hand up and down her crotch. The sensual feeling she had experienced the night before began to grow within her. Soon she found herself panting as her hand moved with blazing speed along the skin-tight fabric. Wetness was spreading beneath the fabric. She was panting and sweating and on the brink of climaxing. But somehow she couldn’t climax.
“I’ve got to find that guy.” Supergirl flew from her house toward Metropolis.

Rod heard a knock from the sliding glass door in the back of his studio. Pulling back the blinds, he was stunned to see a gorgeous blonde dressed in red, blue and yellow standing on the other side of the glass pane.
“Supergirl!” Rod pulled open the sliding door.
“Quickly, I only have a few minutes. Do what you did to me last time.”
A disheveled and sweaty Supergirl quickly walked into the living room. Rod was in shock. That night when he had first fingered Supergirl had seemed like a dream. Yet here the superheroine was, in his own living room, asking for it! “Here, lay down on the couch.”
Rod sat down and Supergirl straddled him. Lifting up her mini-skirt, she gave him full exposure to her panties. “Rub me down,” she ordered.
A thrill of excitement shuddered through Rod as he stared in delight at Supergirl’s sexy crotch. The shiny fabric felt incredibly smooth to the touch. Supergirl shuddered as she felt the man’s hands on her. Rubbing her back and forth, Supergirl quickly began to get wet. The man felt his hands grow slick as they slipped up and down the smooth fabric tightly covering Supergirl’s womanhood.
“Want me to—”
“Yes!” exclaimed Supergirl. She rapidly pulled back her panties. The penetration caused that same powerful sexual tremor inside the young superheroine. Head titled back, Supergirl emitted a deep sensual moan. Then she climaxed.

“That felt so good,” admitted the Girl of Steel a few minutes later as she plopped herself down on Rod’s couch.
“Glad to hear it Supergirl.”
Brushing her hair out of her face, Supergirl began to regain her bearings. “It’s a nice place you have here.” She tried to start up a polite conversation, but after a few minutes, Supergirl began to feel out of place. “I’m going to go now.”
“You don’t want to climax again?” Rod was desperate to please the Girl of Steel. If she was willing to stop by his place and ask for this, who knows what more she might ask for. And besides, how many people could claim to have fingered Supergirl?!
Supergirl hesitated. This second time wasn’t quite as good as that first time. She wanted that same sensation she had felt that night at the bank.
“Okay, let’s do it again!”
As Rod worked his fingers on Supergirl, the superheroine found herself somehow not quite able to climax as easily. In fact, she wasn’t feeling that same sexual arousal.
“Doesn’t…feel…right.”
“Let me try something here,” suggested Rod. “Stand against the edge of the couch and prop yourself against it.”
Supergirl did so. Rod stood behind her and pulled back her hips. “Now let’s try it from this angle.”
It was working. Supergirl felt herself approaching a climax once again. But as she felt herself about to cum, something inside of her was preventing her from climaxing. A vague idea came to her head and she gave it voice.
“Tongue me,” gasped Supergirl.
“What?”
“Stick your tongue in me.”
This was the opportunity Rod had been waiting for. It was time to begin turning the tables on the Girl of Steel.
“It’s called oral sex Supergirl. You sure you’re up for it”
Supergirl was suddenly aware of what it was she was asking for. But there was no time for false pride. She wanted to cum—badly!
“Yes…just do it.”
Supergirl felt Rod’s mouth against her panties. His warm breath penetrated the thin blue fabric and sent a tingling sensation throughout her womanhood. Then she felt his tongue pressing and pushing against the slick fabric that was the last line of defense between dignity and ecstasy. It wasn’t fair for the young superheroine: she pulled back her panties and let the man’s tongue slip up into her. Supergirl creamed in delight as she felt his probing tongue explore her womanhood.

Supergirl hesitated to ask. Wasn’t it enough that this average guy got to touch her? “Um…what do you want?”
“I want to get off too.”
Supergirl grimaced. Rod knew she wouldn’t even consider what he hoped she might someday allow, but if he started slowly, allowing Supergirl to suggest the first step. And this was the third time Supergirl had stopped by in just one week. The Girl of Steel was clearly struggling with some long suppressed sexual urges.
Supergirl bit her lip. “What do you suggest?”
“What if you gave me a hand-job?”
“NO WAY!”
“Come on Supergirl. After all I’ve done for you, you could at least return the favor. Give me at least some incentive to keep getting you off.”
“As long as I don’t have to…touch it…I could…” Supergirl hesitated. ‘That wouldn’t be so bad I guess. I can always take off after I get off if I don’t want to anyway.’
In a matter of seconds, the man’s head was beneath Supergirl’s skirt, his tongue exploring Supergirl’s womanhood. Supergirl gripped the man’s hair as she gyrated on top of him. It didn’t take long for her to climax.
“Okay, let’s get you off now.” Supergirl hadn’t planned on doing anything of the sort, but after the orgasm she was somehow more open to this sort of behavior. She stepped behind Rod and slipped her hands down his pants. Upon feeling Supergirl’s smooth hands wrap themselves around the boxers that covered his manhood, he became hard instantly. Yet after Supergirl had fondled and rubbed him for a few good minutes, despite her best efforts Rod wasn’t climaxing. He was hard, but he wasn’t cumming. Supergirl began to get frustrated: Here she was, the Girl of Steel, practically giving a man a hand-job and he wasn’t getting off on it! It was embarrassing.
“Can we try something else? I can’t seem to get off this way,” asked Rod.
“Maybe we should.” Supergirl reluctantly acquiesced. She wanted to leave as soon as possible. “Did you have something in mind?” She hoped it involved him taking care of the problem by himself. But Supergirl was not about to be that lucky.
“What if we tried this: you sit back on the couch and let me try something.”
Supergirl sat back as Rod undid his belt and unzipped his pants. Then he made a move to straddle Supergirl, but he was forcefully stopped by Supergirl’s scream, “NO!”
Rod stopped in his tracks. “It’s not what you think Supergirl, I promise.”
“It better not be! I think we better just stop things right here tonight.”
“Fine,” Rod was beginning to get upset. “But just remember this the next time you’re in one of your moods. Maybe I might be uncomfortable and you can just get yourself off.”
Supergirl paused. She had become accustomed to the late night escapades. She wasn’t ready to slow things down.
“Well…what did you have in mind?”
“Look, at some point you’re going to have to ease up if we’re going to have any fun here. I’m not asking for a blow job Supergirl, just for a different kind of hand-job.”
Supergirl found herself curious. “Ummm…what did you have in mind?”
“Just this.” Rod straddled the seated Supergirl and began to massage her chest. Supergirl began to moan again in pleasure. “Mmmm…this is good for me but how is this getting you off?”
“I’ll show you in a moment. Just relax and enjoy this.”
Supergirl’s breasts were beginning to swell as she became more and more aroused. She noticed Rod’s hands had slipped beneath her top and were forcefully groping her chest. Then she felt her top being pulled down. Her breasts bounced out of the confining uniform. Supergirl titled her head back and let out a deep moan. Then she felt something firm and wet between her breasts!
“Wha—?!”
Rod had placed his manhood between Supergirl’s breasts and was grinding up against the Girl of Steel’s chest. Supergirl should have been mortified by what he was doing to her, but somehow the rising sensation of eroticism prevented her from stopping Rod’s advances. Supergirl tried to relax. She could tell Rod was really turned on. Already he was cumming all over her chest. But what should have been a disgusting experience for the young superheroine was amazingly erotic! A buzzing sound from her belt startled the two of them.
“I’ve got to get this,” muttered Supergirl.
Rod dislodged himself from Supergirl’s breasts in frustration. “Just make it quick.”
Supergirl was annoyed, but decided to ignore Rod’s rudeness. She also wanted to continue. After a brief conversation, Supergirl snapped her phone shut. “I’ve got to go,” she hesitated. “Do you mind if we call it a night…?”
“Yeah I mind! I get you off and just when I’m about to get off you leave! I thought we agreed this would be a bit more of a mutual situation.”
“Look, I really need to go.” Strangely though, the need for her to leave made the moment even more intense. Supergirl decided to go with her lust. “Can you finish real fast?”
“Sure!”
Supergirl climbed on top of Rod and pulled down her top, exposing her gigantic breasts to Rod’s manhood. Rod quickly began jerking himself off onto Supergirl’s exposed chest.
“Ungh! Just…relax Supergirl…ungh…I’ll be done in a second.”
Her hands rubbed Rod’s cum all over her exposed chest as Rod climaxed all over her. Supergirl tilted her head back and moaned as she felt Rod cum on her.
“Fuck! That was amazingly hot Supergirl. Hope you don’t mind the mess.”
Supergirl suddenly became conscious of what she was doing. Of greater embarrassment was the way Rod was looking at her. Quickly she pulled her top back over her soaked breasts. As left Rod’s place and took to the air, she was intensely self-conscious as she felt the wet and crusty emblazoned “S” on her uniform pressed up against her chest.

It was only a few days later that Supergirl found herself laying on her back with Rod straddling her chest jerking himself off onto her chest. But this time Supergirl found herself fantasizing, toying with the idea of further debasing herself. Strangely, every time she behaved in a manner that was totally improper and immoral, yet erotic and arousing, she found that she liked the sensation. The shear magnitude of she—Supergirl—behaving in this manner was a powerful aphrodisiac. She watched Rod’s manhood grow larger as he approached climax.
‘I seriously know I shouldn’t do this—it’s so disgusting!—but maybe if I just…’
Rod was too busy getting off to notice what Supergirl was doing. Suddenly he felt something wet and cool envelop his manhood. He stared down in shock: Supergirl was sucking on his cock!
“Ith thith okay?” asked Supergirl, her mouth full of Rod.
As if to reply, Rod started to cum all over Supergirl’s luscious red lips. He couldn’t help himself. Gripping Supergirl’s hair, he shoved himself as deep as he could into her mouth. Supergirl gagged. She had not been prepared for the climax; she only meant to briefly suck on Rod just to see what it would be like. Now she was spitting and swallowing, trying to catch her breath.

“Okay, my turn,” grinned Rod.
“Look, every time you fuck my tits, I have to clean my uniform. Let me take off my top first.”
Rod hesitated. He really got off on climaxing on Supergirl. Taking off her top would remove part of that mystique. He was also aware of the change in Supergirl’s diction. When Supergirl had first started hooking up with Rod, she was fairly mild-mannered and even somewhat prudish. Supergirl seemed to have loosened up since those first few occasions—her language certainly had.
“What if we tried the same thing elsewhere.”
“What do you mean?”
“Instead of your tits, I could rub it out between your cheeks?”
“You mean you want me to suck—”
“No. I mean…well,” Rod looked down at Supergirl’s hips. Supergirl quickly figured out what Rod meant.
“Isn’t that like…?”
“That’s not what I mean. I would just do the same thing as I was doing with your tits, just between your butt cheeks.”
“You promise you won’t try anything funny?” Supergirl asked in a very serious tone.
“I promise.”
“Okay, let’s try it.” Supergirl got down on all fours and flipped up her mini-skirt. Rod knelt down behind her, pulled down her panties, and slipped himself between her firm cheeks.
“Oh fuck,” moaned Rod as he began to gyrate against Supergirl.

“Fuck! I can’t cum!” screamed Supergirl.
Rod’s head came out from under Supergirl’s mini-skirt. “What do you expect? You can’t get off from the same thing every time.”
It had been several weeks now that Supergirl had been stopping by Rod’s to get herself off. Unfortunately for the superheroine, she had found each visit was becoming less of a turn-on for her. Orgasms were harder to come by. Admittedly, the first time Rod had tongued her had brought her back to that first night. Still, even oral sex was becoming somewhat tedious.
“What the hell do you mean by that?”
“You know. Don’t try to pretend that you’re some sweet, innocent little superheroine with me. We both know what you need.”
Supergirl faltered. How dare this man take this sort of tone with her! Yet he was right. Even when she came, it wasn’t like the first few times. And it had felt so damn good at the beginning! And Rod seemed to know what he was doing. But she couldn’t bring herself to suggest the unsuggestable.
“What if I—?”
Supergirl slapped him hard before he could even finish the sentence. “Don’t even dream about this.” She turned and flew out the window.

It was three days later when Supergirl came back to his house. Rod had come home to find Supergirl sitting on his couch, looking at him in what he thought was a very seductive manner.
“Okay, I’m ready to listen to your suggestion.”
But Rod still wanted to see if he could embarrass the Girl of Steel just a bit before giving in to her. “Why would I want to suggest anything? After the way you acted last time, I don’t know if I want to continue…pleasuring you.”
“What are you talking about? Are you telling me you don’t want to hit this?” And Supergirl rolled over on the couch, exposing her ass to the man.
“So you are suggesting that we take things to another level?”
Supergirl tried to catch herself, but too late.
“Say it. Tell me what you want to do.”
“You already know it,” she muttered.
“Yeah, but I want to hear you say it.”
“Come on, you know you want it too.”
“Tell you what Supergirl. I’ll do whatever you ask, but you have to ask.”
The superheroine didn’t want to say the words, but she knew she couldn’t stop herself. The feeling was too powerful and her desires too strong.
“Fuck me,” she whispered.
“Say it again.”
“Fuck me. Fuck me hard!” She hadn’t anticipated saying that last part, nor saying it so forcefully. Even Rod was momentarily taken aback. But it took the work of a moment for him to strip down and for Supergirl to drop her panties.
“Wait! Before we start, what about my safety?”
“What do you mean?”
“Considering you’re Supergirl, if you get as turned on as I think you will, you could kill me as you climax. I don’t think we should do this, as much it would be the fuck of a lifetime.”
Supergirl was confounded and frustrated. There had to be some way around this. And she wanted it bad!
“If only there was a way to weaken you for just a few minutes.”
An idea hit her. “Hang on a second, I think I have an idea. I’ll be right back.”

But Supergirl didn’t return for several hours. Rod had given up on her when he heard a ring at the doorbell. “Supergirl? What happened?”
Supergirl looked exhausted. She was still recognizable, but she was dressed in slacks and blouse instead of her usual Supergirl costume, and was carrying an attaché case.
“Just give me a second.”
Supergirl snapped open the case and pulled out a metallic box Rod opened it to find a tiny red rock.
“Is this what I think it is?” asked Rod.
“Yes. It’s a tiny kryptonite rock. Batgirl had it in case something happened to me and she needed to stop me. It almost weakens me to the strength of a normal woman. I had to drive back to your place because it also takes away my ability to fly.” Supergirl placed the rock in its container on the coffee table by the couch.
“Why is it red? I heard kryptonite is supposed to be green.”
“It comes in a lot of different colors. I’m not really sure where Batgirl found it, but it works.”
“I see…guess we can get down to business now.”
Though the strain of the consistent exposure to the red kryptonite had clearly affected the Girl of Steel, the knowledge of what she was about to engage in revitalized her spirit. However, Rod seemed to be wavering.
“What is it? Like I said, you don’t have to worry—I’m now just a bit stronger than your average female athlete.”
“It’s not that…do you have your usual attire by any chance?”
Supergirl smiled. She seductively unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her pants. Her costume was clinging to her sweating body—she looked amazing. What Rod had thought were red high-heels were her knee-high red boots, surreptitiously covered by her black slacks.
“Okay, how should we do this?” asked Supergirl.
“Like this.” And Rod aggressively took hold of the Girl of Steel. He turned Supergirl around and pushed her down to all fours. Supergirl was stunned as she fell to the floor. ‘Is this what it feels like to be weak?’ But she would have little time to appreciate that phenomenon. Rod was already down behind her. He flipped up her mini-skirt and grabbed her by her hips.
“You ready for this Supergirl?”
Supergirl inhaled deeply. It was a moment she had never anticipated would be played out like this. ‘This is so wrong! He doesn’t even know me, he just wants to fuck Supergirl,’ she thought to herself. But her hormones were raging: Supergirl needed a good fucking. Logic supplanted lust. Supergirl wanted to be fucked, and wasn’t it about time? How often had she denied herself this pleasure? Why should Batgirl have all the fun with her boyfriend? Couldn’t the Girl of Steel get off from time to time?
The moment had come. “Give it to me!” grunted Supergirl. She gasped as she felt something large enter her. And it entered her deeply! She wobbled a bit on her knees as she clutched the carpet. Her body swayed forward and backward as she was repeatedly penetrated. It was a surreal experience, better than she had imagined. Supergirl felt him pull out, then push himself back into her—deeper into her. Supergirl’s hands slipped as the intense sexual sensation overwhelmed her. She steadied herself on her elbows and forearms. She found that the slightly lower position allowed Rod better access to her womanhood. He pressed himself harder against her, in and out and in again, his throbbing cock penetrating repeatedly deeper into the Girl of Steel. Feeling him deep inside her brought Supergirl to the edge of climax. She moaned in profound sexual bliss and pushed her hips back against Rod’s hips. Then she came.
But the orgasm did not diminish Supergirl’s sexual lust. As she continued to move in rhythm with the man, she couldn’t help herself. She looked at her reflection in the mirrored closet. What she saw both embarrassed her and turned her on: Supergirl in her uniform, save for her panties, on all fours with her mini-skirt riding up on her hips and her ass exposed, being forcibly driven into by some guy.
“Oh Rod! Oh Rod! Oh Rod!” gasped Supergirl repeatedly as Rod drove himself into her. Rod caught sight of Supergirl looking at herself.
“Quite the image, huh Supergirl? Do you like seeing some guy fucking you?”
She wasn’t about to admit it, but she did.
“I’m fucking you Supergirl,” Rod whispered in the superheroines ear. “I’m fucking you Supergirl.” He continued to repeat it. Supergirl’s nipples were hardening and she felt herself slipping further into her carnal lust. As if he could read her thoughts, his hands began massaging her swollen chest, pinching her nipples. She squealed in delight. Her super-hearing had picked up lewd comments about what various guys wanted to do to her, but hearing this guy actually saying what he was doing to her was an intensely arousing experience. He was fucking Supergirl!
Rod flipped her onto her back. “I want to look at who I’m fucking before I cum.” Supergirl was somewhat shocked by Rod’s words. They were harsh, almost mean in their indifference. ‘He’s fucking me!’ She began to realize that Rod had probably had sex with a number of women before her. The idea of being just one of many women suddenly intensely irritated her.
“You’re having sex with Supergirl!” Supergirl tried to emphasize to Rod. She pulled back for a second, but Rod grabbed her by her hips and shoved himself back into her. “No, I’m fucking some superheroine slut. Now give it up to me Superbitch,” he grunted as he once again penetrated the Girl of Steel.
Supergirl was now stunned. This man was pounding her and the superheroine could do nothing. Part of her wanted to escape the situation, but she had already allowed herself to be penetrated. This was it: her first time was over—she was no longer untouched. ‘How could I let this be my first time,’ she whimpered to herself.
The only solution for her was to allow her lust to take over once again. It wasn’t hard, as Supergirl began to feel the arousing sensation of another orgasm mounting within her. She gave way to her lust.
“Fuck me harder! Harder!” she demanded.
“Then relax, you’re too freakin’ tight bitch.”
Supergirl was flipped over again on her backside. She spread her thighs to allow Rod a better angle to penetrate her. “Fuck me like a whore! Fuck me like the slut I am!” panted the Girl of Steel. Supergirl tried to blend her anger at herself and at Rod into a lustful fantasy. Much to Supergirl’s thrill, it was working. But despite the man’s taunting, it was incredibly hard for him not to climax. As he felt his hips pressing up against Supergirl’s gorgeous butt, the smoothness of her firm, slick body was overpowering his stamina. He was starting to climax. With a final, powerful thrust, he pressed himself firmly up against Supergirl’s backside and penetrated her as deeply as he could. Then he came. His body shuddered and went limp. Supergirl fell to the ground under his weight. They both lay there for a few minutes catching their breath.
“You can pull out now.” Supergirl broke the silence.
“Sorry,” muttered the man. It still felt really good to be inside the Girl of Steel.
Supergirl began to clean herself up. “Where’s your bathroom?”
“Just up the hall.” Rod pointed past the living room.
Supergirl picked up her panties and quickly walked into the bathroom. She turned on the water in the sink and began to clean herself. The awkwardness and shame of the situation was sinking in. What had she done?! She—Supergirl—had let this fuck her! He had cum inside the Girl of Steel! She snapped her panties back into place and tried to brush back her disheveled hair. Her uniform was soaked in sweat and bodily fluids. With a towel she tried to clean it as best as possible. Then she unlocked the bathroom door and returned to the living room.
“I’m going to go now.”
“Don’t feel too bad about what happened here Supergirl. This is a good step in our relationship, don’t you think?” teased Rod.
“What do you—oh just shut up,” snapped Supergirl.
“When you get over feeling bad and you’re ready to be bad again, you know where to find me.”
Supergirl just wanted to get away as quickly as she could. She didn’t want to leave the kryptonite behind, but she wasn’t about to drive home in her current state. “Keep that rock someplace safe. I’ll be back for it later.” Then she hastily flew away in disgust. But by the end of the week, she found herself fantasizing over the image she had seen in the mirror. And by Saturday, she was back at Rod’s apartment.
“You know, you’re killing any chance I have at a relationship Supergirl.”
“Can we just get down to…just get to the…”
“Get down to fucking?”
“Yes,” muttered Supergirl.
“With that kind of enthusiasm, I’m not sure I’m in the mood yet.”
“Come on, you know you fantasize about me. I’m Supergirl! You’re telling me you’d rather get it on with someone else?”
“Maybe. You’re not experienced. And we only mess around on your schedule. What about when I want to fuck you? If you want to keep this up, I want you to be on call as well.”
Supergirl reluctantly agreed.
“So how am I going to get ahold of you?”
Supergirl wrote down a number. “Call and ask for Linda. Now can we get down to it?”
Rod pulled Supergirl into him. Turning her gently, he slowly unbuckled Supergirl’s belt. Her mini-skirt dropped to the ground. As her panties were pulled down to her knees, she felt Rod’s breath against her ear. “You’re a gorgeous slut Supergirl,” he whispered, “I’m really going to enjoy fucking you.”
Supergirl knew she should be shocked and angered. Yet those words were exactly what she needed to get herself completely in the mood. She pressed her hips back against Rod’s hips, arching her back to allow him clear penetration into her. Her mouth was puckered in anticipation.
“OH!!!”
The penetration felt better than she had anticipated. Her body bucked and squirmed in Rod’s grip as he worked himself deeper and deeper into her.
“Yes! Yes!” was all the Girl of Steel could grunt.
Rod could feel Supergirl shudder as she began to cum. It was time to humiliate the young superheroine. If he could get Supergirl to react as he thought she would, the superheroine would be his.
“You’re such a cunt Supergirl,” whisper Rod into Supergirl’s ear.
The response was exactly what he wanted. Supergirl shoved her hips back into Rod as she angrily fucked him. “No…no <gasp> I’m…I’m a good girl!” she protested.

Supergirl was back at Rod’s less than a day later. The young superheroine had been overwhelmed by just how much she liked sex. But she wasn’t having sex, the Girl of Steel was getting fucked. And she liked it. Already she felt herself getting wet as she landed on Rod’s veranda. Quickly she opened the sliding glass door to Rod’s living room.
“Oh Rod,” Supergirl cooed.
A startled Rod popped out from his bedroom. “Wha—?”
“You busy?”
Rod was dressed in a suit and tie. “Are you kidding? It’s 7:30am! Isn’t it a bit early for this?” But Rod was far from upset, he just had not anticipated Supergirl’s reaction to be as sudden and intense.
“Come on, you know you want me,” taunted the Girl of Steel.
“Yeah, but I have to get to work on time too. Some of us don’t have the luxury of setting our own hours.”
Supergirl began to get frustrated. Was this guy seriously not going to fuck her? Rod could see that Supergirl’s lust was getting the better of her and decided to play off of it.
“Tell you what Supergirl, if you beg for it, I’ll give it to you.”
Supergirl was discomfited by the humiliating suggestion, but her lust countered by the image of her on her back with her legs in the air and Rod on top of her. She gave in.
“Please,” she meekly asked.
“That’s not begging, that’s just asking! Beg for it. Otherwise I’ve got to get going.”
“Please…please,” Supergirl continued. She wasn’t comfortable at all being in this position. The humiliation of asking some guy to do her was still bothering her. Rod decided to help her out.
“Look Supergirl, if you want a good fucking, you need to ask for it specifically. You may want to get down on your knees.”
Supergirl hesitated.
“All you have to do is get on your knees and beg for a good fuck. You do that, and you’ll have me in you Supergirl. Just think of how good it will feel.”
Rod’s ploy worked. Supergirl slowly got down on her knees. “Please Rod…”
“Ask me to fuck you. Say the words.”
“Please Rod, fuck me,” she begged.
“Say it like you want it. Make me feel it now or I’m heading out.”
“Please Rod, please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me now!” begged the sex-starved Supergirl.
Rod complied. Within seconds, he had stripped down the Girl of Steel, put her on her back, and was pounding her on the floor.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?”
Supergirl stood, hands on her hips, smirking. The two burglars were completely incompetent. Not only had they tripped the silent alarm, but they hadn’t even considered that the jewelry store was in the middle of Supergirl’s home town. Of greater irony was that she had been just three floors above at Rod’s apartment. The whole situation was just too simple.
“You two must be new in town,” taunted Supergirl.
“What the fuck is this? What kind of chick goes around in a mini-skirt late at night?!”
“You mean you don’t know who I am?! Haven’t you heard of Supergirl?”
“What are you supposed to be? Some kind of slutty cheerleading cop?” jeered one of the burglars.
Supergirl was incensed, both for rude comment about her attire and because they seemingly didn’t even know who she was. They wouldn’t make that mistake again anytime soon. “You two jerk-offs are going down.” Swiftly she walked over and grabbed both men by the collar.
“Damn! This bitch is strong!”
But even as she tried to lift them off the ground, she found they were too heavy! ‘What’s wrong with me! Why am I so weak?!’
Supergirl was suddenly shoved against one of the jewelry display cases.
“Back off you fucking slut, we’re not done yet with our withdrawal.”
One of the men punched Supergirl in her midsection. She doubled over in intense pain. A kick to the head dropped her to the ground. For another minute, Supergirl was manhandled by the two men.
The fallen superheroine lay on the ground dazed. Through the pain, she could just make out a few words.
“…does have a hot body…” Supergirl felt one of the men’s hands on her butt.
“You really think we have time for this?”
“…give it to her quickly…”
Fear cleared Supergirl’s head. She had an inkling of what the two men might be talking about.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

wow- really good! I've never been a big Supergirl fan - more of a Wonder Woman / Batgirl fan, but this is great!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here is the latest as of July 20. A few changes at the beginning, and some new material involving the two hapless thieves and an unexpectedly weak Supergirl...

RED AND BLUE KRYPTONITE DON’T MIX

Supergirl slowly squatted down, her firm thighs spread wide. Gently she lowered herself onto the cylindrically shaped metal rod that rose three feet from the floor. The pole pressed firmly up against the blue fabric that covered her crotch. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she felt the metal against her skin.
“Oh fffuuuucckkk,” she moaned as she pressed herself against the end of the rod.
During the last rescue mission, Supergirl had accidentally found herself checking out some of the firefighters. The same lustful urge had overcome her and she had hurried home to address her needs. She put the pole in place, unbuckled her belt and let her mini-skirt fall to the ground. Then she lowered herself on the pole. Her unisuit slid smoothly against the cool steel. She rubbed herself against the pole, slowly at first then gradually with more speed. An orgasm quickly began to build within the Girl of Steel. Faster and faster she began to bounce herself on the pole. Suddenly she felt a tearing sensation and a split second later the pole was in her. The fabric around her crotch had ripped, and Supergirl was now lowering herself onto the pole and giving it full access to her womanhood.
It was as if she did not even notice. Supergirl began to bounce faster and faster on the rod. Her breasts bounced up and down with each recoil. She was panting now. Her body was slick with sweat and her legs were burning, but the climactic sensation within her loins kept her moving—grinding—up and down on the rod.
‘I wonder what that would feel like. Seems so wrong…but still…’
Supergirl reached further back to pull away more of the fabric that covered her backside. ‘I’ll just let it touch, nothing more. Just got to know what it feels like.’ Smoothly she lowered herself on the rod, positioning herself so the pole wouldn’t go up her womanhood but so it would touch up between her two butt cheeks. The rod was wet and warm—it slipped easily between the two cheeks. Just as it touched her ass, her legs began to wobble and she slipped. The rod entered her! To Supergirl’s surprise and delight, the feeling was orgasmic. She squealed in ecstasy.

It was a little after 3 A.M. Unfortunately for the burglar, he had chosen to burglarize the jewelry store located directly across from Supergirl’s downtown condo. Of greater misfortune, he had opted to break into the store at the same time as Supergirl had been returning home. With her super-hearing—and with the city actually somewhat quiet at 3 A.M.—it was hard not to notice the noise emanating from the store.
The man did not notice the gorgeous young woman entering the building—he was mesmerized by a stunning red rock on the display case in front of him. It seemed to glow in the dark of the store. Gingerly he picked it up and held it in the palm of his hand.
“Don’t move,” ordered the Girl of Steel.
The burglar froze.
Supergirl’s heels clicked on the tile floor as she walked towards the criminal.
Furtively the man slipped the red jewel into his back pocket as he turned around.
“Super—
But he was cut off as Supergirl grabbed him by his collar and lifted him off the ground. ‘Weird. This guy doesn’t look like he weights more than 190. Must be the late nights—I need to get some more sleep.’ She threw the man across the room.
Supergirl had been busy of late. The recession had caused a significant increase in crime, and the Girl of Steel had been asked to lend a hand to an overburdened police force. It was no wonder she felt a bit weak at the moment. Still, it felt good to so easily dominate this man.
Slowly, the Girl of Steel strutted across the floor of the store. She felt the urge to assert her dominance over the helpless thief. Standing over the fallen man, she began to taunt him. “How does it feel knowing a woman just beat you up? Do you like being defeated by a Supergirl?” This behavior was very much unlike the typical Supergirl behavior. The late nights and some strange new sensation were having a peculiar effect on the superheroine. Supergirl squatted over the man and began slapping him as she continued taunting him.

Even as the man knew he was in a bad situation, he could not help appreciating Supergirl’s incredibly sexy body covered in her hot, skin-tight uniform. And from his position on the ground, he could see right up Supergirl’s mini-skirt, right up to the thin blue fabric tightly wound around her womanhood.
“What’s your name punk?”
“Rod,” moaned the burglar.
Supergirl was suddenly overcome with a desire to do something bad—really bad. Much worse than taunting the helpless thief.
“You like what you see Rod?”
This question caught the man off-guard. Had Supergirl really just asked him if he liked what he was appreciatively staring at? ‘She must have hit me harder than I thought.’
“How would you like to be my own…personal Rod?” asked Supergirl.
Though the burglar was only semi-conscious, he was suddenly aware of a change in Supergirl’s tone. ‘What does this bitch want?’
Supergirl hesitated, but her desires were strong. And standing over this man—allowing him to look up her skirt—was strangely titillating. Why couldn’t she have feelings as she did? Why did she have to always be the good girl? Why couldn’t she…
“I’ll tell you what, you do as I say and you may get just be lucky enough to avoid jail this time.”
“What…what do you want?” asked the man.
“Here,” she stood over the man and grabbed hold of his wrist. “I want you to rub me here.”
The man was stunned. Supergirl had grabbed his hand and shoved it beneath her mini-skirt! She was moving his hand over her crotch! “Rub me until I’m wet,” whispered Supergirl. “Rub me until my panties are soaked.”
The shiny blue metallic fabric was cool to the touch. It was like liquid metal. The texture was cool and smooth to the man’s touch. He began fondling her, pressing up against the tightly stretched blue fabric covering her womanhood. Supergirl tilted her head back and began to emit quiet moans of pleasure. ‘Feels so much better having someone do the work for me,’ she confessed to herself.
Admittedly, the burglar was having an incredibly hot time himself. Obviously this was a fantasy beyond his wildest dreams. And seeing Supergirl gyrating above him moaning more and more loudly made him rub all the harder.
‘Maybe she wants something a bit more than just a rub-down.’ Gently with his index finger, he lifted up the side of Supergirl’s blue panties. A firm hand clasped him by the wrist.
“Don’t even think about it.”
The man didn’t need any further warning. He felt his bones almost break under her grip. Tentatively, he began rubbing her again. As the rubbing continued, he began to feel a warm wetness spread on Supergirl’s panties. ‘Damn, I think Supergirl’s cumming!’

Suddenly, Supergirl reached down and lifted back her panties. With a gentle prod, Supergirl pushed the man’s hand under her panties. He felt warm moisture and smooth skin. “I thought you—”
“Shut up and finger-fuck me,” gasped Supergirl.
Supergirl began to gyrate as the man’s fingers explored her body. Her legs shook. Then, with a loud moan, Supergirl climaxed. “Oh fuck!” Her hands were clutching her heaving chest as she recovered.
After a minute, Supergirl had partially recovered. The superheroine reached between her thighs and pulled the man’s hand from her crotch. “Now get the hell out of here,” gasped the winded Supergirl. The superheroine looked incredible: her tight costume clinging tightly to her soaked body, her panties soaked and out of place, her nipples practically piercing her top, her mini-skirt around her ankles and her hair completely disheveled.

Supergirl kneeled down on the floor and unbuckled her mini-skirt. It fell to the floor. She inhaled deeply, then reached between her thighs and cupped her crotch. She swooned as she felt the cool slick fabric press up against her. Slowly, then with increasing frequency, she moved her hand up and down her crotch. The sensual feeling she had experienced the night before began to grow within her. Soon she found herself panting as her hand moved with blazing speed along the skin-tight fabric. Wetness was spreading beneath the fabric. She was panting and sweating and on the brink of climaxing. But somehow she couldn’t climax.
“I’ve got to find that guy.” Supergirl flew from her house toward Metropolis.

Rod heard a knock from the sliding glass door in the back of his studio. Pulling back the blinds, he was stunned to see a gorgeous blonde dressed in red, blue and yellow standing on the other side of the glass pane.
“Supergirl!” Rod pulled open the sliding door.
“Quickly, I only have a few minutes. Do what you did to me last time.”
A disheveled and sweaty Supergirl quickly walked into the living room. Rod was in shock. That night when he had first fingered Supergirl had seemed like a dream. Yet here the superheroine was, in his own living room, asking for it! “Here, lay down on the couch.”
Rod sat down and Supergirl straddled him. Lifting up her mini-skirt, she gave him full exposure to her panties. “Rub me down,” she ordered.
A thrill of excitement shuddered through Rod as he stared in delight at Supergirl’s sexy crotch. The shiny fabric felt incredibly smooth to the touch. Supergirl shuddered as she felt the man’s hands on her. Rubbing her back and forth, Supergirl quickly began to get wet. The man felt his hands grow slick as they slipped up and down the smooth fabric tightly covering Supergirl’s womanhood.
“Want me to—”
“Yes!” exclaimed Supergirl. She rapidly pulled back her panties. The penetration caused that same powerful sexual tremor inside the young superheroine. Head titled back, Supergirl emitted a deep sensual moan. Then she climaxed.

“That felt so good,” admitted the Girl of Steel a few minutes later as she plopped herself down on Rod’s couch.
“Glad to hear it Supergirl.”
Brushing her hair out of her face, Supergirl began to regain her bearings. “It’s a nice place you have here.” She tried to start up a polite conversation, but after a few minutes, Supergirl began to feel out of place. “I’m going to go now.”
“You don’t want to climax again?” Rod was desperate to please the Girl of Steel. If she was willing to stop by his place and ask for this, who knows what more she might ask for. And besides, how many people could claim to have fingered Supergirl?!
Supergirl hesitated. This second time wasn’t quite as good as that first time. She wanted that same sensation she had felt that night at the bank.
“Okay, let’s do it again!”
As Rod worked his fingers on Supergirl, the superheroine found herself somehow not quite able to climax as easily. In fact, she wasn’t feeling that same sexual arousal.
“Doesn’t…feel…right.”
“Let me try something here,” suggested Rod. “Stand against the edge of the couch and prop yourself against it.”
Supergirl did so. Rod stood behind her and pulled back her hips. “Now let’s try it from this angle.”
It was working. Supergirl felt herself approaching a climax once again. But as she felt herself about to cum, something inside of her was preventing her from climaxing. A vague idea came to her head and she gave it voice.
“Tongue me,” gasped Supergirl.
“What?”
“Stick your tongue in me.”
This was the opportunity Rod had been waiting for. It was time to begin turning the tables on the Girl of Steel.
“It’s called oral sex Supergirl. You sure you’re up for it”
Supergirl was suddenly aware of what it was she was asking for. But there was no time for false pride. She wanted to cum—badly!
“Yes…just do it.”
Supergirl felt Rod’s mouth against her panties. His warm breath penetrated the thin blue fabric and sent a tingling sensation throughout her womanhood. Then she felt his tongue pressing and pushing against the slick fabric that was the last line of defense between dignity and ecstasy. It wasn’t fair for the young superheroine: she pulled back her panties and let the man’s tongue slip up into her. Supergirl creamed in delight as she felt his probing tongue explore her womanhood.

Supergirl hesitated to ask. Wasn’t it enough that this average guy got to touch her? “Um…what do you want?”
“I want to get off too.”
Supergirl grimaced. Rod knew she wouldn’t even consider what he hoped she might someday allow, but if he started slowly, allowing Supergirl to suggest the first step. And this was the third time Supergirl had stopped by in just one week. The Girl of Steel was clearly struggling with some long suppressed sexual urges.
Supergirl bit her lip. “What do you suggest?”
“What if you gave me a hand-job?”
“NO WAY!”
“Come on Supergirl. After all I’ve done for you, you could at least return the favor. Give me at least some incentive to keep getting you off.”
“As long as I don’t have to…touch it…I could…” Supergirl hesitated. ‘That wouldn’t be so bad I guess. I can always take off after I get off if I don’t want to anyway.’
In a matter of seconds, the man’s head was beneath Supergirl’s skirt, his tongue exploring Supergirl’s womanhood. Supergirl gripped the man’s hair as she gyrated on top of him. It didn’t take long for her to climax.
“Okay, let’s get you off now.” Supergirl hadn’t planned on doing anything of the sort, but after the orgasm she was somehow more open to this sort of behavior. She stepped behind Rod and slipped her hands down his pants. Upon feeling Supergirl’s smooth hands wrap themselves around the boxers that covered his manhood, he became hard instantly. Yet after Supergirl had fondled and rubbed him for a few good minutes, despite her best efforts Rod wasn’t climaxing. He was hard, but he wasn’t cumming. Supergirl began to get frustrated: Here she was, the Girl of Steel, practically giving a man a hand-job and he wasn’t getting off on it! It was embarrassing.
“Can we try something else? I can’t seem to get off this way,” asked Rod.
“Maybe we should.” Supergirl reluctantly acquiesced. She wanted to leave as soon as possible. “Did you have something in mind?” She hoped it involved him taking care of the problem by himself. But Supergirl was not about to be that lucky.
“What if we tried this: you sit back on the couch and let me try something.”
Supergirl sat back as Rod undid his belt and unzipped his pants. Then he made a move to straddle Supergirl, but he was forcefully stopped by Supergirl’s scream, “NO!”
Rod stopped in his tracks. “It’s not what you think Supergirl, I promise.”
“It better not be! I think we better just stop things right here tonight.”
“Fine,” Rod was beginning to get upset. “But just remember this the next time you’re in one of your moods. Maybe I might be uncomfortable and you can just get yourself off.”
Supergirl paused. She had become accustomed to the late night escapades. She wasn’t ready to slow things down.
“Well…what did you have in mind?”
“Look, at some point you’re going to have to ease up if we’re going to have any fun here. I’m not asking for a blow job Supergirl, just for a different kind of hand-job.”
Supergirl found herself curious. “Ummm…what did you have in mind?”
“Just this.” Rod straddled the seated Supergirl and began to massage her chest. Supergirl began to moan again in pleasure. “Mmmm…this is good for me but how is this getting you off?”
“I’ll show you in a moment. Just relax and enjoy this.”
Supergirl’s breasts were beginning to swell as she became more and more aroused. She noticed Rod’s hands had slipped beneath her top and were forcefully groping her chest. Then she felt her top being pulled down. Her breasts bounced out of the confining uniform. Supergirl titled her head back and let out a deep moan. Then she felt something firm and wet between her breasts!
“Wha—?!”
Rod had placed his manhood between Supergirl’s breasts and was grinding up against the Girl of Steel’s chest. Supergirl should have been mortified by what he was doing to her, but somehow the rising sensation of eroticism prevented her from stopping Rod’s advances. Supergirl tried to relax. She could tell Rod was really turned on. Already he was cumming all over her chest. But what should have been a disgusting experience for the young superheroine was amazingly erotic! A buzzing sound from her belt startled the two of them.
“I’ve got to get this,” muttered Supergirl.
Rod dislodged himself from Supergirl’s breasts in frustration. “Just make it quick.”
Supergirl was annoyed, but decided to ignore Rod’s rudeness. She also wanted to continue. After a brief conversation, Supergirl snapped her phone shut. “I’ve got to go,” she hesitated. “Do you mind if we call it a night…?”
“Yeah I mind! I get you off and just when I’m about to get off you leave! I thought we agreed this would be a bit more of a mutual situation.”
“Look, I really need to go.” Strangely though, the need for her to leave made the moment even more intense. Supergirl decided to go with her lust. “Can you finish real fast?”
“Sure!”
Supergirl climbed on top of Rod and pulled down her top, exposing her gigantic breasts to Rod’s manhood. Rod quickly began jerking himself off onto Supergirl’s exposed chest.
“Ungh! Just…relax Supergirl…ungh…I’ll be done in a second.”
Her hands rubbed Rod’s cum all over her exposed chest as Rod climaxed all over her. Supergirl tilted her head back and moaned as she felt Rod cum on her.
“Fuck! That was amazingly hot Supergirl. Hope you don’t mind the mess.”
Supergirl suddenly became conscious of what she was doing. Of greater embarrassment was the way Rod was looking at her. Quickly she pulled her top back over her soaked breasts. As left Rod’s place and took to the air, she was intensely self-conscious as she felt the wet and crusty emblazoned “S” on her uniform pressed up against her chest.

It was only a few days later that Supergirl found herself laying on her back with Rod straddling her chest jerking himself off onto her chest. But this time Supergirl found herself fantasizing, toying with the idea of further debasing herself. Strangely, every time she behaved in a manner that was totally improper and immoral, yet erotic and arousing, she found that she liked the sensation. The shear magnitude of she—Supergirl—behaving in this manner was a powerful aphrodisiac. She watched Rod’s manhood grow larger as he approached climax.
‘I seriously know I shouldn’t do this—it’s so disgusting!—but maybe if I just…’
Rod was too busy getting off to notice what Supergirl was doing. Suddenly he felt something wet and cool envelop his manhood. He stared down in shock: Supergirl was sucking on his cock!
“Ith thith okay?” asked Supergirl, her mouth full of Rod.
As if to reply, Rod started to cum all over Supergirl’s luscious red lips. He couldn’t help himself. Gripping Supergirl’s hair, he shoved himself as deep as he could into her mouth. Supergirl gagged. She had not been prepared for the climax; she only meant to briefly suck on Rod just to see what it would be like. Now she was spitting and swallowing, trying to catch her breath.

“Okay, my turn,” grinned Rod.
“Look, every time you fuck my tits, I have to clean my uniform. Let me take off my top first.”
Rod hesitated. He really got off on climaxing on Supergirl. Taking off her top would remove part of that mystique. He was also aware of the change in Supergirl’s diction. When Supergirl had first started hooking up with Rod, she was fairly mild-mannered and even somewhat prudish. Supergirl seemed to have loosened up since those first few occasions—her language certainly had.
“What if we tried the same thing elsewhere.”
“What do you mean?”
“Instead of your tits, I could rub it out between your cheeks?”
“You mean you want me to suck—”
“No. I mean…well,” Rod looked down at Supergirl’s hips. Supergirl quickly figured out what Rod meant.
“Isn’t that like…?”
“That’s not what I mean. I would just do the same thing as I was doing with your tits, just between your butt cheeks.”
“You promise you won’t try anything funny?” Supergirl asked in a very serious tone.
“I promise.”
“Okay, let’s try it.” Supergirl got down on all fours and flipped up her mini-skirt. Rod knelt down behind her, pulled down her panties, and slipped himself between her firm cheeks.
“Oh fuck,” moaned Rod as he began to gyrate against Supergirl.

“Fuck! I can’t cum!” screamed Supergirl.
Rod’s head came out from under Supergirl’s mini-skirt. “What do you expect? You can’t get off from the same thing every time.”
It had been several weeks now that Supergirl had been stopping by Rod’s to get herself off. Unfortunately for the superheroine, she had found each visit was becoming less of a turn-on for her. Orgasms were harder to come by. Admittedly, the first time Rod had tongued her had brought her back to that first night. Still, even oral sex was becoming somewhat tedious.
“What the hell do you mean by that?”
“You know. Don’t try to pretend that you’re some sweet, innocent little superheroine with me. We both know what you need.”
Supergirl faltered. How dare this man take this sort of tone with her! Yet he was right. Even when she came, it wasn’t like the first few times. And it had felt so damn good at the beginning! And Rod seemed to know what he was doing. But she couldn’t bring herself to suggest the unsuggestable.
“What if I—?”
Supergirl slapped him hard before he could even finish the sentence. “Don’t even dream about this.” She turned and flew out the window.

It was three days later when Supergirl came back to his house. Rod had come home to find Supergirl sitting on his couch, looking at him in what he thought was a very seductive manner.
“Okay, I’m ready to listen to your suggestion.”
But Rod still wanted to see if he could embarrass the Girl of Steel just a bit before giving in to her. “Why would I want to suggest anything? After the way you acted last time, I don’t know if I want to continue…pleasuring you.”
“What are you talking about? Are you telling me you don’t want to hit this?” And Supergirl rolled over on the couch, exposing her ass to the man.
“So you are suggesting that we take things to another level?”
Supergirl tried to catch herself, but too late.
“Say it. Tell me what you want to do.”
“You already know it,” she muttered.
“Yeah, but I want to hear you say it.”
“Come on, you know you want it too.”
“Tell you what Supergirl. I’ll do whatever you ask, but you have to ask.”
The superheroine didn’t want to say the words, but she knew she couldn’t stop herself. The feeling was too powerful and her desires too strong.
“Fuck me,” she whispered.
“Say it again.”
“Fuck me. Fuck me hard!” She hadn’t anticipated saying that last part, nor saying it so forcefully. Even Rod was momentarily taken aback. But it took the work of a moment for him to strip down and for Supergirl to drop her panties.
“Wait! Before we start, what about my safety?”
“What do you mean?”
“Considering you’re Supergirl, if you get as turned on as I think you will, you could kill me as you climax. I don’t think we should do this, as much it would be the fuck of a lifetime.”
Supergirl was confounded and frustrated. There had to be some way around this. And she wanted it bad!
“If only there was a way to weaken you for just a few minutes.”
An idea hit her. “Hang on a second, I think I have an idea. I’ll be right back.”

But Supergirl didn’t return for several hours. Rod had given up on her when he heard a ring at the doorbell. “Supergirl? What happened?”
Supergirl looked exhausted. She was still recognizable, but she was dressed in slacks and blouse instead of her usual Supergirl costume, and was carrying an attaché case.
“Just give me a second.”
Supergirl snapped open the case and pulled out a metallic box Rod opened it to find a tiny blue rock.
“Is this what I think it is?” asked Rod.
“Yes. It’s a tiny kryptonite rock. Batgirl had it in case something happened to me and she needed to stop me. It almost weakens me to the strength of a normal woman. I had to drive back to your place because it also takes away my ability to fly.” Supergirl placed the rock in its container on the coffee table by the couch.
“Why is it blue? I heard kryptonite is supposed to be green.”
“It comes in a lot of different colors. I’m not really sure where Batgirl found it, but it works.”
“I see…guess we can get down to business now.”
Though the strain of the consistent exposure to the red kryptonite had clearly affected the Girl of Steel, the knowledge of what she was about to engage in revitalized her spirit. However, Rod seemed to be wavering.
“What is it? Like I said, you don’t have to worry—I’m now just a bit stronger than your average female athlete.”
“It’s not that…do you have your usual attire by any chance?”
Supergirl smiled. She seductively unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her pants. Her costume was clinging to her sweating body—she looked amazing. What Rod had thought were red high-heels were her knee-high red boots, surreptitiously covered by her black slacks.
“Okay, how should we do this?” asked Supergirl.
“Like this.” And Rod aggressively took hold of the Girl of Steel. He turned Supergirl around and pushed her down to all fours. Supergirl was stunned as she fell to the floor. ‘Is this what it feels like to be weak?’ But she would have little time to appreciate that phenomenon. Rod was already down behind her. He flipped up her mini-skirt and grabbed her by her hips.
“You ready for this Supergirl?”
Supergirl inhaled deeply. It was a moment she had never anticipated would be played out like this. ‘This is so wrong! He doesn’t even know me, he just wants to fuck Supergirl,’ she thought to herself. But her hormones were raging: Supergirl needed a good fucking. Logic supplanted lust. Supergirl wanted to be fucked, and wasn’t it about time? How often had she denied herself this pleasure? Why should Batgirl have all the fun with her boyfriend? Couldn’t the Girl of Steel get off from time to time?
The moment had come. “Give it to me!” grunted Supergirl. She gasped as she felt something large enter her. And it entered her deeply! She wobbled a bit on her knees as she clutched the carpet. Her body swayed forward and backward as she was repeatedly penetrated. It was a surreal experience, better than she had imagined. Supergirl felt him pull out, then push himself back into her—deeper into her. Supergirl’s hands slipped as the intense sexual sensation overwhelmed her. She steadied herself on her elbows and forearms. She found that the slightly lower position allowed Rod better access to her womanhood. He pressed himself harder against her, in and out and in again, his throbbing cock penetrating repeatedly deeper into the Girl of Steel. Feeling him deep inside her brought Supergirl to the edge of climax. She moaned in profound sexual bliss and pushed her hips back against Rod’s hips. Then she came.
But the orgasm did not diminish Supergirl’s sexual lust. As she continued to move in rhythm with the man, she couldn’t help herself. She looked at her reflection in the mirrored closet. What she saw both embarrassed her and turned her on: Supergirl in her uniform, save for her panties, on all fours with her mini-skirt riding up on her hips and her ass exposed, being forcibly driven into by some guy.
“Oh Rod! Oh Rod! Oh Rod!” gasped Supergirl repeatedly as Rod drove himself into her. Rod caught sight of Supergirl looking at herself.
“Quite the image, huh Supergirl? Do you like seeing some guy fucking you?”
She wasn’t about to admit it, but she did.
“I’m fucking you Supergirl,” Rod whispered in the superheroines ear. “I’m fucking you Supergirl.” He continued to repeat it. Supergirl’s nipples were hardening and she felt herself slipping further into her carnal lust. As if he could read her thoughts, his hands began massaging her swollen chest, pinching her nipples. She squealed in delight. Her super-hearing had picked up lewd comments about what various guys wanted to do to her, but hearing this guy actually saying what he was doing to her was an intensely arousing experience. He was fucking Supergirl!
Rod flipped her onto her back. “I want to look at who I’m fucking before I cum.” Supergirl was somewhat shocked by Rod’s words. They were harsh, almost mean in their indifference. ‘He’s fucking me!’ She began to realize that Rod had probably had sex with a number of women before her. The idea of being just one of many women suddenly intensely irritated her.
“You’re having sex with Supergirl!” Supergirl tried to emphasize to Rod. She pulled back for a second, but Rod grabbed her by her hips and shoved himself back into her. “No, I’m fucking some superheroine slut. Now give it up to me Superbitch,” he grunted as he once again penetrated the Girl of Steel.
Supergirl was now stunned. This man was pounding her and the superheroine could do nothing. Part of her wanted to escape the situation, but she had already allowed herself to be penetrated. This was it: her first time was over—she was no longer untouched. ‘How could I let this be my first time,’ she whimpered to herself.
The only solution for her was to allow her lust to take over once again. It wasn’t hard, as Supergirl began to feel the arousing sensation of another orgasm mounting within her. She gave way to her lust.
“Fuck me harder! Harder!” she demanded.
“Then relax, you’re too freakin’ tight bitch.”
Supergirl was flipped over again on her backside. She spread her thighs to allow Rod a better angle to penetrate her. “Fuck me like a whore! Fuck me like the slut I am!” panted the Girl of Steel. Supergirl tried to blend her anger at herself and at Rod into a lustful fantasy. Much to Supergirl’s thrill, it was working. But despite the man’s taunting, it was incredibly hard for him not to climax. As he felt his hips pressing up against Supergirl’s gorgeous butt, the smoothness of her firm, slick body was overpowering his stamina. He was starting to climax. With a final, powerful thrust, he pressed himself firmly up against Supergirl’s backside and penetrated her as deeply as he could. Then he came. His body shuddered and went limp. Supergirl fell to the ground under his weight. They both lay there for a few minutes catching their breath.
“You can pull out now.” Supergirl broke the silence.
“Sorry,” muttered the man. It still felt really good to be inside the Girl of Steel.
Supergirl began to clean herself up. “Where’s your bathroom?”
“Just up the hall.” Rod pointed past the living room.
Supergirl picked up her panties and quickly walked into the bathroom. She turned on the water in the sink and began to clean herself. The awkwardness and shame of the situation was sinking in. What had she done?! She—Supergirl—had let this fuck her! He had cum inside the Girl of Steel! She snapped her panties back into place and tried to brush back her disheveled hair. Her uniform was soaked in sweat and bodily fluids. With a towel she tried to clean it as best as possible. Then she unlocked the bathroom door and returned to the living room.
“I’m going to go now.”
“Don’t feel too bad about what happened here Supergirl. This is a good step in our relationship, don’t you think?” teased Rod.
“What do you—oh just shut up,” snapped Supergirl.
“When you get over feeling bad and you’re ready to be bad again, you know where to find me.”
Supergirl just wanted to get away as quickly as she could. She didn’t want to leave the kryptonite behind, but she wasn’t about to drive home in her current state. “Keep that rock someplace safe. I’ll be back for it later.” Then she hastily flew away in disgust. But by the end of the week, she found herself fantasizing over the image she had seen in the mirror. And by Saturday, she was back at Rod’s apartment.
“You know, you’re killing any chance I have at a relationship Supergirl.”
“Can we just get down to…just get to the…”
“Get down to fucking?”
“Yes,” muttered Supergirl.
“With that kind of enthusiasm, I’m not sure I’m in the mood yet.”
“Come on, you know you fantasize about me. I’m Supergirl! You’re telling me you’d rather get it on with someone else?”
“Maybe. You’re not experienced. And we only mess around on your schedule. What about when I want to fuck you? If you want to keep this up, I want you to be on call as well.”
Supergirl reluctantly agreed.
“So how am I going to get ahold of you?”
Supergirl wrote down a number. “Call and ask for Linda. Now can we get down to it?”
Rod pulled Supergirl into him. Turning her gently, he slowly unbuckled Supergirl’s belt. Her mini-skirt dropped to the ground. As her panties were pulled down to her knees, she felt Rod’s breath against her ear. “You’re a gorgeous slut Supergirl,” he whispered, “I’m really going to enjoy fucking you.”
Supergirl knew she should be shocked and angered. Yet those words were exactly what she needed to get herself completely in the mood. She pressed her hips back against Rod’s hips, arching her back to allow him clear penetration into her. Her mouth was puckered in anticipation.
“OH!!!”
The penetration felt better than she had anticipated. Her body bucked and squirmed in Rod’s grip as he worked himself deeper and deeper into her.
“Yes! Yes!” was all the Girl of Steel could grunt.
Rod could feel Supergirl shudder as she began to cum. It was time to humiliate the young superheroine. If he could get Supergirl to react as he thought she would, the superheroine would be his.
“You’re such a cunt Supergirl,” whisper Rod into Supergirl’s ear.
The response was exactly what he wanted. Supergirl shoved her hips back into Rod as she angrily fucked him. “No…no <gasp> I’m…I’m a good girl!” she protested.

Supergirl was back at Rod’s less than a day later. The young superheroine had been overwhelmed by just how much she liked sex. But she wasn’t having sex, the Girl of Steel was getting fucked. And she liked it. Already she felt herself getting wet as she landed on Rod’s veranda. Quickly she opened the sliding glass door to Rod’s living room.
“Oh Rod,” Supergirl cooed.
A startled Rod popped out from his bedroom. “Wha—?”
“You busy?”
Rod was dressed in a suit and tie. “Are you kidding? It’s 7:30am! Isn’t it a bit early for this?” But Rod was far from upset, he just had not anticipated Supergirl’s reaction to be as sudden and intense.
“Come on, you know you want me,” taunted the Girl of Steel.
“Yeah, but I have to get to work on time too. Some of us don’t have the luxury of setting our own hours.”
Supergirl began to get frustrated. Was this guy seriously not going to fuck her? Rod could see that Supergirl’s lust was getting the better of her and decided to play off of it.
“Tell you what Supergirl, if you beg for it, I’ll give it to you.”
Supergirl was discomfited by the humiliating suggestion, but her lust countered by the image of her on her back with her legs in the air and Rod on top of her. She gave in.
“Please,” she meekly asked.
“That’s not begging, that’s just asking! Beg for it. Otherwise I’ve got to get going.”
“Please…please,” Supergirl continued. She wasn’t comfortable at all being in this position. The humiliation of asking some guy to do her was still bothering her. Rod decided to help her out.
“Look Supergirl, if you want a good fucking, you need to ask for it specifically. You may want to get down on your knees.”
Supergirl hesitated.
“All you have to do is get on your knees and beg for a good fuck. You do that, and you’ll have me in you Supergirl. Just think of how good it will feel.”
Rod’s ploy worked. Supergirl slowly got down on her knees. “Please Rod…”
“Ask me to fuck you. Say the words.”
“Please Rod, fuck me,” she begged.
“Say it like you want it. Make me feel it now or I’m heading out.”
“Please Rod, please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me now!” begged the sex-starved Supergirl.
Rod complied. Within seconds, he had stripped down the Girl of Steel, put her on her back, and was pounding her on the floor.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?”
Supergirl stood, hands on her hips, smirking. The two burglars were completely incompetent. Not only had they tripped the silent alarm, but they hadn’t even considered that the jewelry store was in the middle of Supergirl’s home town. Of greater irony was that she had been just three floors above at Rod’s apartment. The whole situation was just too simple.
“You two must be new in town,” taunted Supergirl.
“What the fuck is this? What kind of chick goes around in a mini-skirt late at night?!”
“You mean you don’t know who I am?! Haven’t you heard of Supergirl?”
“What are you supposed to be? Some kind of slutty cheerleading cop?” jeered one of the burglars.
Supergirl was incensed, both for rude comment about her attire and because they seemingly didn’t even know who she was. They wouldn’t make that mistake again anytime soon. “You two jerk-offs are going down.” Swiftly she walked over and grabbed both men by the collar.
“Damn! This bitch is strong!”
But even as she tried to lift them off the ground, she found they were too heavy! ‘What’s wrong with me! Why am I so weak?!’
Supergirl was suddenly shoved against one of the jewelry display cases.
“Back off you fucking slut, we’re not done yet with our withdrawal.”
One of the men punched Supergirl in her midsection. She doubled over in intense pain. A kick to the head dropped her to the ground. For another minute, Supergirl was manhandled by the two men.
The fallen superheroine lay on the ground dazed. Through the pain, she could just make out a few words.
“…does have a hot body…” Supergirl felt one of the men’s hands on her butt.
“You really think we have time for this?”
“…give it to her quickly…”
Fear cleared Supergirl’s head. She had an inkling of what the two men might be talking about.
“Why don’t you keep the little slut busy while I finish up with the safe Doug?”
“Why not? She’s dressed for the party.”
Supergirl was horrified. As “Doug” bent her over the display case, she realized what the problem was: the kryptonite she had given Rod was still affecting her! She was still relatively powerless!
“No!” she gasped as she felt her mini-skirt pulled down.
“Shut up Superchick, or whatever your name is. We’re going to have a little fun with that hot body of yours.”
“What…what do you want?” whimpered the Girl of Steel. For the first time in her life, she was completely helpless. She was horrified with the awareness that these men were about to have their way with her, and she could do nothing about it!
“This ‘jerk-off’ is going to jerk-off all over you Superchick. How do you like that?”
Supergirl heard the man unzip his pants and suddenly she felt overly-anxious hands fumbling with her unisuit. The Girl of Steel shuddered as she felt her uniform and panties suddenly pulled back. Her crotch was completely exposed! She felt his fat gut press up against her back. Then her feet were kicked apart and she was rudely penetrated by the villain. She, Supergirl, was being sexually molested by a common thug! And this was nothing like Rod. At least Rod was fairly good-looking and in shape. These two guys weren’t even remotely attractive. And now this common thief, overweight and not even remotely attractive, was having the fuck of his life! This guy, average on his best day, was getting to fuck her, Supergirl! And all she could do was take it.
“How is she?” yelled the man’s partner who was working the safe.
“Oh my god! This is unbelievable,” exclaimed the man between thrusts. Supergirl was bounced and jostled against the glass counter as the man had his way with her. Supergirl’s breasts were mashed against the glass.
Suddenly Supergirl was turned around. The man lifted her up and sat her down on the glass display case. “I gotta see those tits of yours Superslut.” The man yanked down Supergirl’s top and her breasts bounced out of the tight fabric.
“Now that’s what I’m talking about!” exclaimed the man. His fat fingers clutched Supergirl’s chest desperately as he continued fucking the Girl of Steel. Supergirl felt utterly humiliated. She caught site of herself in one of the vanity mirrors and was completely ashamed at the site of her hot young body in her sexy Supergirl suit being sexually dominated by a stocky balding man. Her incredible physique sharply clashed with the out-of-shape figure that was pathetically attempting to fuck her. But already Supergirl could feel the man climaxing. The fat man had never come close to even kissing a girl as hot as Supergirl, and now he was fucking a superheroine! As much as the man wanted to prolong his sexual fantasy, he could not stop himself from climaxing. Supergirl bounced up and down on the counter, but she made no real attempt to get away. In utter humiliation, Supergirl found herself becoming aroused! This fat slob who was having his way with her was actually arousing her! ‘This…this can’t be! How can this fat loser be actually turning me on?!’
A moan escaped Supergirl’s lips and her knees buckled as she felt herself beginning to climax. To her humiliation, the fat thief noticed her orgasm. Supergirl closed her eyes and let herself cum. She no longer cared about what would happen to her this night—it didn’t matter what these two men did to her—she just wanted to cum.
The man buried his head in Supergirl’s enormous breasts. She felt him licking and biting her tits as he thrust and shoved himself into her. Then the heroine felt the man climaxing and cumming inside her. He moaned; his legs wobbling as he stepped back from the disgraced Supergirl. The other thief had stopped what he was doing and staring in aroused amazement. “How about that Supertits? I’m making a withdrawal and a deposit.”
“Dude, I’ve got to have a shot at her too! Finish up with the money while I get my turn with her.”
“You got it. She’s one hot fuck!”
Supergirl’s shoulders sagged as she saw the second man making his way toward her. She tried to roll off the counter, but she was too weak. Again she was backed up against the counter and her unisuit was pulled back. “Let’s get rid of this fuckin’ cape; I need a clear shot at you.” The man ripped off her cape and tossed it aside.
Fortunately for Supergirl’s lust, the second man was more attentive to her sexual deviance. As the man pulled back her unisuit, she felt his fingers begin to probe her womanhood.
“Hey, she’s into this! She’s soaking wet!” the man called to his partner. It was true. Supergirl was sopping wet; her juices were flowing down her thighs.
Supergirl’s hand overlapped the man’s as she moved his fingers faster and faster, up and down her hardened clitoris. The Girl of Steel began to moan as she felt herself start to cum.
“Damn! She’s got a fine ass!”
“Try her from behind. I’ll bet she likes it,” suggested the first man.
“Is that right, Superchick? Would you like it if I fucked you like that?” taunted the second man as he spread Supergirl’s thighs. She tried to let her lust take over; she began massaging her chest as the man was pumping her ass. But try as she might, Supergirl just could not let her lust take over. The man kept fumbling with his penis as he awkwardly tried to shove it into Supergirl. In humiliated desperation, Supergirl reached behind her and grabbed ahold of the man’s dick and pulled him into her. “If you’re going to fuck me, at least do it right,” she muttered. The Girl of Steel’s touch made the man harden further. ‘Finally,’ thought Supergirl as she felt herself properly penetrated. Groaning in pleasure, Supergirl felt herself again on the brink of orgasm. ‘At least this guy seems like he’s been with a woman before,’ she thought to herself. Supergirl reached behind her and pulled the man’s hips firmly against her backside, forcing him deep into her. The man grabbed ahold of Supergirl’s shoulder to steady himself as he continued pumping the Girl of Steel. Supergirl pressed her butt back in order to allow him easier access.
Then Supergirl felt the man’s hands on her hips. She let the man spread open her cheeks. Then suddenly she felt herself penetrated in a totally different way! The man was in her, but not in any way she had experience before! He was…he was…
“Dude! Are you seriously butt-fucking this chick?”
He was. And what should have merely added to Supergirl’s humiliation served only to further her depravity. Whereas she should have fought him off—and could have perhaps worked out some sort of escape—Supergirl simply spread her legs out further and let him work her over.
“Damn! This chick is into this stuff! Check her out! I knew a slut wearing an outfit like this had to be into some kinky stuff.” Supergirl was vigorously fingering herself as the man was having his way with her ass.
The first man stared in arousing fascination as the second robber finished fucking the Girl of Steel. Watching the incredibly sexy girl in the skin-tight outfit bouncing against the counter as his partner climaxed all over her was an enormous aphrodisiac. It also reminded him of a news article he had read a few weeks ago.
“Hey! I think I know who this chick is. It’s that superheroine...Super-woman or Superchick.”
“You mean Supergirl?”
“Yeah! She’s got all sorts of powers like super-strength and super-speed, but exposure to some sort of green rock weakens her. She must be affected by it.”
“Holy shit! Did we just fuck…a superhero?!”
“Seriously dude! You’re butt-fucking Supergirl! I gotta pound her one more time before we take off. We’re never going to have a chance at someone this hot again!”
“You’d better make it quick,” grunted the man as he finished himself off on Supergirl’s backside.
“I’m gonna try that ass too,” smirked the first man. Supergirl was barely conscious. She felt herself pulled over to the wall and shoved up against it. Again her feet were kicked out and her hips pulled back.
“Hey, get your cell phone out and take some shots of this! I wanna remember the night we fucked Supergirl and made out with over $500,000.”
Supergirl was about to give one last shot at escape, but then the arousal she felt overcame her. The Girl of Steel lost herself once again. Moaning in both humiliation and pleasure, Supergirl spread out her legs further to allow the man easier access into her. She relaxed her butt-cheeks and let the man have his way with her ass. Soon he was cumming inside the superheroine again as his accomplice photographed the whole thing. Supergirl gripped the edge of the counter tightly and grit her teeth as she felt the man’s force himself deep into her one last time. Then she felt herself thrown to the ground as the man finished with her. Supergirl lay there, her unisuit now loosely hanging from her sweating, heaving body.
“Hang on. I got an idea!”
One of the men—the dazed Supergirl couldn’t make out which—was tugging on her unisuit. Suddenly she realized what was happening to her!
“Please…don’t,” she pleaded. But the man was not about to be dissuaded by the begging superheroine. Supergirl was too weak to offer up much resistance. After a little more tugging and yanking, Supergirl’s uniform dangled in the man’s hand.
“I’m taking these for a souvenir.”
“Hell, I’m taking the security video! ”
Supergirl’s stomach dropped. ‘Did they…catch and fuck me…on film?!’
Supergirl vainly tried to stop the two villains. She stumbled to her feet and stepped in front of them as they made their way to the window, but was brusquely shoved to the ground. Supergirl was still lying on the floor of the jewelry store when the police arrived. She had just enough time to slip back into her mini-skirt and cover herself in her cape before the policemen entered. They were stunned to find a relatively incapacitated Girl of Steel stumbling about in the middle of the crime scene. Supergirl was steadied and checked out by both the paramedics and a few lewd cops.
“What happened here?” asked the captain.
“I’m not sure…I tried…to stop them but…” Supergirl trailed off. The effect of both the kryptonite and the orgasm was still too much for her. She hoped no one could smell the sex that still permeated the room. The Girl of Steel tried to relax, but her nipples were still hard from being fucked. Several officers noticed that the disheveled Supergirl was walking a bit gingerly, and they found it strange how she had her cape completely wrapped around her body.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well done...made me rock hard this story. I know it's your story and you're letting Supergirl keep some of her dignity to fuck another day, but how about an alternate ending where the cops come in to find a weak, naked Supergirl, with semen all over her body and dripping from her pussy and ass, completely humiliated and caught on live tv by reporters...DAMN that would be a sight.

But maybe you're saving it for the next chapter...I'll wait...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am loving this story so far...whatever direction it goes is awesome.
I would love to see the gradual downfall of this beautiful blonde princess to the point she is willing to try anything for her next super orgasm including her finding her way into just about every sexual scenario...each new experience more taboo than the previous, a lesbian experience, then a threesome with a man and woman, followed by a threesome dp with 2 men, next an interracial gangbang, captured by a perverted transexual and fucked, tortured in bondage sex session...and on and on....each "trip" crazier than the last....eventually she would be reduced from an amazing blonde heroine to a washed up slut...

Ok if you cant tell i like seeing little blondes humilated!(i am a brunette thank you)
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

yeah great story just a bit unhandy to have sift through the entire story every time to get to the new bit you could post the new bits only would make it more easier
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here is the latest in the Supergirl story:

The phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Linda?”
“…Rod?”
“Yeah.”
“What do you want?”
“I want to fuck Supergirl.”
Supergirl started. She couldn’t believe she was getting this call.
“But I have to—”
“We had a deal. If I’m on call for you, you’re on call for me. I want to fuck you. Now!”
Supergirl sighed. “Alright, I’ll be right over.” She quickly dressed in her Supergirl costume. In a matter of minutes, she was standing in Rod’s living room.
“So how do you want it?”
“Strip down for me Supergirl. I want to do you in just your boots. But strip down seductively first.”
As Rod sat on his couch, he watched Supergirl perform the most arousing strip dance he had ever seen. As the last bit of her costume fell to the floor, Rod stood up.
“Now I want you to turn yourself on.”
“What do you mean?”
“You know…finger yourself until you’re ready to cum. When you’re just about ready to climax, let me know. I want us both to cum together.”
Supergirl began to rub herself. Having Rod watch her masturbate was yet another previously undiscovered turn-on for her. She felt her legs begin to weaken. “Ungh!” She began to moan and pant as her rubbing became faster. “Rod…I think I’m about to…” Rod embraced the Girl of Steel and the two fell to the ground, and Rod fucked the blonde bombshell dressed only in her knee-high shiny red boots until she came twice.

The phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Super—uh, I mean Linda?”
“Rod?”
“Yeah.”
“What do you want?”
“I want your ass Supergirl.”
Supergirl sighed. “I’m on my way.”
Despite her initial reluctance, upon entering Rod’s house, she could feel a shudder of excitement. Her womanhood was already wet in anticipation.
“Come here you sweet bitch,” murmured Rod.
Supergirl walked over to Rod and grabbed him by the collar. “Don’t call me that.”
Rod cupped Supergirl’s crotch and whispered into her ear. “Why? Don’t you like it when I call you that, Super-bitch?” Supergirl felt Rod tickling her pussy. She moaned.
“That’s right. Now relax and enjoy this Supergirl.”

The phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Supergirl?”
“Rod?”
“Yeah.”
“What do you want this time?”
“I need a quickie.”
“Fine, I’ll be over in a minute.”
It was literally one minute later that Supergirl walked into Rod’s living room.
“Let’s strip you down and get this started Rod.”
“Actually I’ve got a business meeting. I just need a quick blow job to help me relax.”
“What?!” Supergirl was equally annoyed by the request as the lack of sexual gratification in store for her. “I’m not giving you a blow job! I’m—”
“You sure? What about your ‘special requests?’ Do we stop doing those?”
Supergirl grimaced. She really liked the role playing. Still, she didn’t relish the idea of what this particular request entailed.
“Whatever. Maybe I won’t do some of your special requests,” pouted the Girl of Steel.
“Just suck my dick Supergirl,” ordered Rod. “Get down on your knees and suck it Supergirl.”
Strangely, having Rod order her about in this fashion turned her on! The idea was becoming more acceptable to the Girl of Steel.
“It’ll be real quick, I promise.”
“Fine,” sulked Supergirl. “How do we do this?”
“Just kneel down in front of me.”
Supergirl glared at Rod, but slowly got down in front of him. “Now unzip my pants and grab hold of me. You’ll know what to do.”
Supergirl did. She grabbed hold of Rod’s manhood and gingerly placed it in her mouth. Rod swayed back and forth as Supergirl sucked on him.
“Fuck! That’s real good Supergirl. Keep…ungh…keep using your tongue like that,” grunted Rod.
Rod began to climax. Just as he did so, he leaned back and came all over Supergirl’s face.
“That felt so good! Nothing quite like fucking a superheroine’s face.”
Supergirl leaned back on her knees and wiped her face clean.
“Thanks babe, that really was amazing. Feel free to use the shower if you want, just lock up when you go.”
As the door slammed behind Rod, Supergirl realized what had happened. She felt a blend of anger and embarrassment. ‘And I didn’t even get some!’

“Get yourself off again. This way we can cum together like last time.”
Supergirl began to strip down but Rod stopped her. “I really like doing you in costume. What about just taking off the cape and mini-skirt?”
“What do you mean?”
“Here, let me show you.” Rod unbuckled Supergirl’s belt as she removed her cape. Supergirl lifted one leg, then the other, as Rod slid Supergirl’s mini-skirt down her legs. He tossed the skirt next to the cape on the couch. Then he unsnapped the part of her unisuit that wrapped beneath her crotch. “Now just have fun with yourself.”
Supergirl slipped her hand beneath the snapped-up portion of the unisuit. Soon her fingers were working her womanhood feverishly. Rod stood back and admired the Girl of Steel. He felt himself quickly harden as the superheroine grunted and groaned as her fingers moved in a blur. The mixture of the wet slapping sound and Supergirl’s moans of ecstasy were a powerful turn-on for Rod.
“Oh fuck!” grunted Supergirl. The superheroine felt herself climaxing already. Bodily fluids were coursing between her thighs. She fell to the ground, still with her fingers moving and probing her crotch. Her other hand forcefully gripped her chest. She was about to climax when she felt her fingers pulled out of her. Supergirl’s eyes remained closed, but she knew what was about to happen. Supergirl felt something large and hard enter her. She arched her back and opened her thighs to Rod.
“I’m about to cum,” gasped Rod.
“Not yet! Ungh! Not yet…I’m so close to climaxing!” Supergirl begged.
Rod tried to steel himself. It was hard not to climax instantly upon penetrating the Girl of Steel—she was so damn hot! He grit his teeth and tried to distract himself.
“Oh yes! That’s it…now I’m cumming.”
Rod could feel Supergirl’s hips become wet and slick as the superheroine climaxed, which was fortunate for him as he could hold out no more.

The phone rang.
“Hang on a sec Barbara, I’ve got to get this.” Supergirl flipped open her cell. “Hello?”
“Hey Supergirl. I need to see you.”
“Can you wait a little? I’ve got company.”
“I don’t think so. Fly that sweet ass of yours over here ASAP.”
“What the hell?!” hissed Supergirl. “I said I’ve got company!”
“Your call. You sure you don’t want to feel my hands all over your body? You don’t want me to sex you up?”
Supergirl hesitated. As Rod guessed, she was feeling aroused with thoughts of what Rod could do to her.
“Fine, give me a minute.”
Supergirl snapped shut her cell. “Barbara, I’ve got to go. I’ll be back in a few minutes, just make yourself at home.”
“Where are you—?”
But Supergirl had already streaked out the window. She arrived at Rod’s in a matter of seconds. “Can we do this quickly? I’ve got a friend over.”
“Fine, we can do this against the wall. Just prop yourself against it.”
Supergirl put her hands up against the wall. She felt Rod’s hands reach beneath her panties and pull down her panties. Despite her desire for only a quick fuck, she felt a sudden surge of excitement as she heard him unzip his pants—a desire for Rod to play with her for a bit, to turn her on and make her beg to cum. She inhaled quickly as he penetrated her. Rod gripped her chest in one hand and clutched her hips in the other as he fucked her from behind. Supergirl pressed her butt back in order to allow him easier access.
Suddenly Supergirl gasped! “What did you just do to me?! What was—?”
“Sorry Supergirl, I guess my aim was a bit off,” Rod panted between thrusts. “How does it feel though?”
“Are you…are you butt-fucking me?!” exclaimed the stunned Girl of Steel.
“That’s what some would call this.”
“How dare you?! Stop—ungh—stop it this—oh—this instant!”
“Are you saying you don’t like it up the ass Supergirl?”
“No…I mean yes, I don’t like it. Now stop it!” Supergirl reached behind her and pulled Rod out of her. Then turning around, she slapped him hard. But to her amazement, he took it standing. Then he slapped her back! She fell to the ground.
“Have you forgotten your little rock?”
Supergirl had. Lifting her by the arm, Rod tossed Supergirl on the couch. “I wasn’t quite done Supergirl. Now let’s continue from where we left off.” Supergirl was shoved head first into the cushions on the couch. She felt her skirt lifted up again and then that same strange penetrating sensation she had felt in the jewelry store a few weeks earlier. The Girl of Steel could do nothing but take it.
“Now that was something special.” Rod reclined on the couch and watched Supergirl regain her bearings. She looked remarkably hot, with her uniform stretched out, her hair disheveled, her cape hanging loosely from her shoulders.
Supergirl gingerly got to her feet. Her ass was sore from Rod’s fucking. “I’m going to take you down,” panted Supergirl. “You’re going to wish you were never born.”
“I don’t think so,” laughed Rod. “What will all your fans say when I release this video?”
“What video?!” exclaimed the startled Girl of Steel.
“The one of you begging for me to fuck you. Don’t you remember?”
“You’re bluffing.”
“You think so? Check this out.” Rod snapped open his laptop. Clicking through various icons, he came to a folder entitled “Supergirl.” Opening it, Supergirl saw over ten different files. “This one’s my favorite.” Rod clicked on the icon entitled “Supergirl asks for it.”
Supergirl stared in fascinated horror at an unfortunately very clear video of herself. She was standing in Rod’s living room asking Rod to fuck her. The next part of the clip was of her on all fours getting fucked from behind by Rod.
“I like this one best because it’s your first time. This other one’s pretty hot too.”
Rod clicked on the icon entitled “Supergirl quickie.” It showed Supergirl walk into Rod’s house, close the door and stand up against the wall. Then Rod appeared in the picture. He reached beneath Supergirl’s mini-skirt and pulled down her panties. Then he unzipped his pants and started pounding Supergirl from behind. “I think I like this one because you just come right in to get fucked. It’s very businesslike. Very hot stuff.”
“What…what do you plan on doing with these videos?” asked Supergirl, dreading the reply.
“They’re collateral. If anything changes in our current situation, those videos will find themselves on-line in a matter of minutes. And don’t worry, I have three friends who each have copies, so it’s not like these here are the only videos out there. So just think Supergirl, what would your fans—especially all those impressionable teenage girls out there—think if they saw you giving it up so easily…in so many ways?”
“I…I could say it wasn’t me.” Supergirl was desperately looking for a way out.
“You could. But think how foolish you’d look when I use some of my bed sheets as a source of DNA. In refusing to take a DNA test, you’d be guilty in the public eye. Just accept it Supergirl. All I’m asking is that you be my own Superslut from time to time.”
Supergirl was beginning to realize that there really was no way out. ‘Fuck!’ she swore to herself. ‘This was just some dumb punk I was going to use, and now he’s using me!’
“Come off it Supergirl. Just look at yourself. Look at your outfit! You’re wearing this skimpy mini-skirt, this shiny blue thong, a skin-tight top, and F.M.B.’s.”
“F.M.B.’s?”
“Fuck-me boots.”
Supergirl blushed. The boots had been an erotic choice for her; the knee-high boots with their high stiletto heels served poorly for stability and combat, but they served very well in elevating Supergirl’s stature as one of the sexiest superheroines.
“Do you seriously expect people to believe you chose this outfit because it’s the best for crime-fighting? You’re a tease. Deep down inside, you want to get caught by some villain and be forced to…well, you understand what I mean.”
Supergirl understood all too well. “Fine,” she sighed, “I’ll let you fuck me when you want, but don’t get too comfortable with this arrangement.”
“Then get that sweet ass of yours over here Supergirl, I’m ready to go again.”
Supergirl slowly walked over to Rod.

“Ohhh my pussy,” moaned Supergirl.
“How does that feel?”
“Amazing,” swooned Supergirl. She was lying on the ground with ropes bound about her. The restraints were squeezing around her breasts, causing them to jut out. The ropes around her ankles were tied to her thighs. Her arms were pulled back by the ropes tied about her waist and shoulders. But the portion of the rope that was causing her to moan in pleasure was tightly jammed about her crotch. The thin fabric covering her womanhood had been pulled aside and the soaking wet rope was rubbing into her.
“Told you this was a good idea Supergirl.”
“Oh god, you’re so right! This is incredible!” Supergirl was putting on a fairly decent good girl act. ‘I already knew it you cocky prick. How many times do you think I’ve been captured lately? At least this time it’s with someone who’ll do me like I want.’ “Make the rope tighter,” murmured Supergirl.
Rod pulled on the portion of the rope between Supergirl’s crotch and hips. Supergirl pushed out her pelvis, allowing the rope to slip deeper into her.
“That thing’s got to be uncomfortable.”
“No…it feels so good! Pull it tighter!”
Supergirl looked as if her back would split. She was arching herself violently backward. The ropes were slick with Supergirl’s bodily fluids.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Finaly some bondage...i love it...cant wait to read more about my favorite little blonde teenager!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow!!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:shock:
Please please post more.....this is so intoxicatingly good....i love reading about how she is becoming a little nympho
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And the latest as of 8/1:

“Just snap it off,” panted Supergirl.
“I love it when you were the snap-on unisuit, it’s such easy access.”
Supergirl had been requested by Rod to wear a new version of her Supergirl outfit. She had three in her rotation already: the unisuit version, the top and panties combination, and the latex outfit. Now Rod had her wearing a latex unisuit that buttoned at the crotch. Supergirl was horrified at the idea of actually using that outfit in any sort of encounter, save for her almost nightly encounters with Rod.
Supergirl pressed her hips back to let Rod have her. The portion of the suit that covered her crotch snapped back.
“Get on the bed.”
Supergirl moved to the bed and lay down. Rod slid up on top of the Girl of Steel. He grabbed Supergirl by her boots, putting her feet up on his shoulders.
“Lean back.”
Supergirl gripped the bed frame and arched her back, giving Rod clear access to her womanhood.

The phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Supergirl?”
“Rod?”
“Yeah.”
“What do you want this time?”
“A trifecta.”
“What the hell is that?!”
“You’ll find out when you get here. Now hurry up.”
It didn’t take long for Supergirl to make her way to Rod’s. After he had released a portion of one of her videos on-line, Supergirl had taken Rod’s requests much more seriously. Fortunately for Supergirl, it was one of the first videos, where the lighting hid most of the action and certainly Supergirl’s identity. Rod had intentionally released this one as a way to let Supergirl know he was not about to let her ignore his occasional requests.
“So what’s this trifecta?” asked Supergirl as she walked into Rod’s living room.
“Get comfy on the couch and I’ll show you.”
Supergirl sat down. Rod stood over her and gently pulled her top down.
“You want the cape on or off?”
Rod was still intensely aroused when Supergirl would ask him what he wanted for their sexcapades. “Off. It’ll be easier and cleaner that way.”
Rod stripped down naked and stood in front of the Girl of Steel. Straddling her chest, he placed his manhood on Supergirl’s partially exposed chest and began moving himself up and down between her breasts. Supergirl knew how Rod liked it and squeezed her breasts together to create more friction. It wasn’t long before she felt Rod begin to cum on her chest. But just as he was about to climax, he pulled himself away from the Girl of Steel.
“Quick, turn around,” he panted.
Supergirl wasn’t sure what Rod wanted, but she slowly turned around on the couch. She felt her panties drop, and a moment later Rod’s cock was up her butt. The sensation of getting it up the ass always startled the Girl of Steel, but was a powerful turn-on. Soon she was panting along with Rod. ‘Okay, now he’s about to cum,’ she thought to herself as she felt a warmth spread about her ass. She spread her thighs to allow him full penetration. But instead of something shoved deep within her, she felt herself suddenly pushed over onto her back.
“Quick, fuck me Supergirl,” Rod gasped. “I’m cumming now!”
Supergirl thrust her thighs into him. Within three thrusts, Rod was cumming all over Supergirl. “Oh man! I didn’t think I could hold off this long to pull it off!”
Supergirl got it. She’d had her tits, ass and pussy fucked in one climax.
‘How much does this man cum?!’ Supergirl was sopping wet: Rod’s cum covered her breasts and was flowing down her thighs. She got up. “I’ve got to shower.”
“Not this time Supergirl. I want to see you at the ceremony covered with my cum.”
“What?!”
“You heard me. I want to see you at that podium for the announcement wearing this same Supergirl costume.”
“You’re kidding!”
“Nope. I want to see you look just as disheveled as you are now in front of all those cameras. Just pull up your top a bit and no one will actually see anything. And with your mini-skirt on, you’ll be able to hide everything down low. Now go!”
Supergirl was stunned. She had accepted the deviancy with Rod in his own apartment, but now he was turning it into something public! This was unacceptable, but how could she get out of it? Simply put, she couldn’t. The videos were the perfect blackmail.
“Fine,” Supergirl furiously acquiesced. “I’m going to get you for this Rod.”
Rod opted not to remind her of his power over her. He knew she was aware of it.
“Why are you doing this?” asked Supergirl as she prepared to take off.
“Because it turns me on Supergirl. In fact, I’ll be jerking off to the site of you, covered in cum, trying to make a speech in front of the entire public outside of the city hall. Think how hot you’ll look.”

Supergirl finished stammering out her speech in front of the city council. To her dismay, she had noticed that more than the usual number of flashbulbs were flashing throughout her oration.
“Look Supergirl,” whispered the mayor, “I’m not one to lecture you on proper decorum when it comes to your…personal life, but when you show up here looking like you were just sexed up, you make a mockery of the proceedings.”
“I…I was just in a fight and…” she trailed off.
“Right, and did whoever you were fighting abscond with your panties Supergirl?”
“What?!” Supergirl’s hands moved to cover her crotch. She was suddenly aware that she had forgotten her panties at Rod’s! She was naked under her mini-skirt!
‘Why did I let Rod convince me to go with the two piece outfit?!’
“I’ll be completely candid Supergirl, I had no idea you were anything less than a virgin. And to be honest, it’s a bit refreshing to think that you’ve been fucked. Maybe you’re not as uptight as you seem. That said, I’ll repeat myself: don’t let your personal life affect these proceedings.”

The call arrived just as Supergirl was getting home.
“Come on over Supergirl.”
Supergirl sighed. It was the third time this week, and it wasn’t even Friday yet. As she arrived at Rod’s she noticed a strange car in the driveway. Upon entering the house, she was shocked to find another man in the living room. He and Rod were both watching TV as she entered.
“Don’t worry Supergirl, he’s just a friend.”
“What…what are you guys doing?” Supergirl tried to sound casual. She had no idea how she should behave. Who was this guy?
“Hopefully you in a few minutes,” said Rod’s friend.
Supergirl was stunned. What had he just said? Suddenly she noticed what the two were watching. In revulsion she saw herself on the TV, down on all fours as Rod was fucking her.
“What the hell is this?!” demanded Supergirl.
“Oh don’t worry, my friend here is one of the three with whom I shared your videos. He’s a huge fan of yours.”
Supergirl stared in deep embarrassment as she watched herself, panting and grunting, being fucked from behind by Rod. It would not have been so bad had she at least not been in uniform, but there was something about seeing herself begging, “Fuck me harder!” while on all fours with her entire Supergirl uniform on. She shuddered, suddenly sensing what was about to happen.
“I’m not about to—”
“I think you are,” interrupted Rod. “You see, Al here is willing to make it worth my while to share you with him. Normally I’d say no, but for the kind of money he’s talking about…”
“No! That’s just not going to happen.” Supergirl started to stride towards the door.
“Supergirl,” cooed Rod, “do you really want those videos released?”
Supergirl hesitated.
“Even the one where you take it up the butt?”
Supergirl gasped. He had that one on tape as well?
“That’s better. Now get back in here. How do you want to do it Al?”
Al lewdly looked Supergirl over up and down. “Can she take off her mini-skirt?”
“Ask her yourself Al. I’m sure you’ll find she’s quite agreeable.”
“Take off your mini-skirt,” ordered Al.
Supergirl unbuckled her belt and let her mini-skirt drop to the ground. Al was stunned. The Girl of Steel was actually doing as he said! The moment was surreal for him: in a few more seconds he would be fucking Supergirl!
“Turn around.”
Slowly, Supergirl turned around. She felt two trembling hands touch her hips. She knew what Al was thinking. Soon his hands began massaging her ass. “Man, she is smooth and firm! I think I’ll do her from behind; I want to feel that ass.”
“Well before you feel her ass, let’s take care of the cash.”
Al pulled an envelope from his pocket and handed it to Rod. As Rod counted the bills, Al returned his attention to Supergirl’s firm butt. Watching Rod from the corner of her eyes, Supergirl realized what was happening: Rod was prostituting her out!
But even as that loathsome thought flittered through Supergirl’s head, the Girl of Steel succumbed to the moment and let Al bend her over. She felt Al straddle her from behind. Her panties were slowly pulled down, and a second later she felt something thick and hard enter from behind. She soon found herself on all fours getting pumped by some guy that wasn’t even remotely attractive. Still, she found herself gradually beginning to climax. Was it because she was getting fucked by a guy who wouldn’t stand a chance with someone one-tenth as hot as her? Her body even began to move in rhythm with the man! As Rod watched, he felt himself getting hard. No matter how many times he had seen it on the video, it was still an amazing turn-on to see Supergirl getting fucked. But seeing her fucked by another man was a strange aphrodisiac. He was jealous: Supergirl was his fuck-toy. She was chaste, and now—because of him—Supergirl was getting fucked by another man. Because of him, Supergirl was acting like a slut. Because of him, Supergirl was—at the moment—nothing more than a high-priced ho. Part of him wanted to shove Al out of the way and take over, but part of him wanted to see the mighty Girl of Steel humiliated in this manner. He stared in admiration of Supergirl, with her mouth puckered and eyes closed, moaning in pleasure as Al fucked her. Supergirl was now climaxing! Rod stood up and stood in front of Supergirl.
“Hey Al, you don’t mind if I work the front end for a bit do you?”
“Go for it,” Al grunted in between thrusts.
Rod dropped to his knees in front of the Girl of Steel and unzipped his pants. “Okay Supergirl, open up.”
Supergirl knew what Rod had for her. She thought she might protest, but the proximity of her climax prevented her from doing so. In fact, the humiliation of the moment served only to make the Girl of Steel more willing to debase herself. She grabbed Rod’s manhood and placed it in her mouth. Her luscious lips and tongue went to work on him. Rod felt his legs briefly shake as he fucked Supergirl’s face.
“Oh shit! This is so fucking hot: a threesome with Supergirl!”

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent work!!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice twist at the end. Metropolis here they come.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Excellent....keep her cumming!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The most recent installment as of 8/14. This one has a bit of psychological humiliation for the Girl of Steel:

Supergirl walked in through the sliding glass door. “…try humiliation with her.” Rod and Al were in the middle of a conversation but suddenly stopped. Upon seeing Al, Supergirl’s mood changed. She was still trying to forget that he had been her second; it was still embarrassing to her to think of a guy like him getting to be with her like that. “What’s he doing here?” she asked.
“Just hanging out Supergirl.” Supergirl hoped that Rod wasn’t planning on having her satisfy Al again.
“I don’t have much time, so if we’re going to do anything…” Supergirl hinted. She hoped Rod would ask Al to leave. Unfortunately, that wasn’t about to happen. Supergirl was about to say something further when she felt her legs getting weak. She recognized the feeling instantly. “What are you…?”
But before Supergirl could finish her question, Al strode up next to her and grabbed her by her belt.
“What’s wrong Supergirl? You trying to get me outta here? Not interested in a threesome again?”
“I’m…not that…kind of girl,” Supergirl mumbled. She was getting weaker.
“Are you kidding me?! Look at you! Dressing in a hot mini-skirt, wearing those boots, putting on a skin-tight leotard—all that to fight crime? And a superfluous cape to act as if you’re somehow proper. Look at how your logo accentuates your tits!”
Al’s index finger outlined the “S” on Supergirl’s chest. Then his hands cupped Supergirl’s breasts and squeezed them.
“And don’t forget how short that mini-skirt really is,” added Rod. “You think she secretly wants to get caught?”
“You know, I think she might. Is that right Supergirl? You want to get caught? Is this what you’d like to happen?”
Supergirl was pushed to all fours. Al was still fondling her chest. Rod kneeled behind her and flipped up her mini-skirt. His hands began moving between Supergirl’s thighs. He pulled back the thin blue material covering her crotch and yanked it firmly between her butt. Meanwhile, Al grabbed Supergirl by the hair, moving Supergirl’s head up and down in answer to their questions.
“What about these tiny blue panties? You practically give yourself a wedgie! Tell me you’re not trying to show off that hot ass of yours Supergirl. You want someone to look up beneath that skirt, don’t you?”
“That’s right. You’d like that, wouldn’t you Superslut? Isn’t that what the “S” stands for? Slut?”
Again Al shoved Supergirl’s head up and down. Even in her weakened state, Supergirl was livid. She had gotten over most of the sexual abuse—most of it she liked!—but being humiliated and embarrassed like this was too much for her. Desperately she tried to escape. But the kryptonite’s effect was too strong. She could hardly fight back. She knew what would happen next, she could feel Rod and Al getting hard as they continued groping and fondling her as they mocked her uniform. Before long, Rod and Al were naked. But to Supergirl’s surprise, none of her outfit had been removed. Moments later, she understood why: Rod had flipped the Girl of Steel onto her back, straddled her chest, and was grinding himself against the big “S” on her costume. “Think about it Supergirl, it makes perfect sense that the ‘S’ is for ‘slut.’ Why else would you let me fuck it like this?”
Already she could feel Rod’s cum drenching her top. Just as she began to wonder what Al was doing, she was flipped back on her stomach. As she rose to all fours, Supergirl felt him in her. “And this must be why you like the mini-skirt and leotard so much: easy access!” Al had pulled back the thin layer of fabric covering her crotch and was fucking her from behind. Supergirl tilted her head back and let them both have their way with her. The two climaxed shortly thereafter. But the humiliating debasement of her uniform was far from over. “I think I know why the cape is part of her costume, it makes it easy for the guys to clean themselves off.” Al was wiping himself off on Supergirl’s red cape.
“Now before you leave, you’ve got to watch this.” Rod was already clicking on his computer. Sure enough, the entire humiliating experience had been recorded. Supergirl tried to look away, but Rod forced her to watch. Seeing herself disgraced, called out about her uniform, made her think about why she had chosen that outfit in the first place. ‘Could they be right?’ she thought to herself. In her weakened condition, the suggestions and rude comments seemed to make some sense. Was it her subconscious that had led her to dress like she did to fight crime? What about the boots? Why such a short mini-skirt?
As she continued to watch the two men verbally and sexually abuse her, Supergirl’s anger began to grow. Seeing Rod literally fucking her “S” logo and Al cleaning himself off on her cape was intensely humiliating and infuriating. It would be impossible for her to get those images out of her head.
But as the two men watched the video, they found themselves again turned on. “Let’s take her into the bedroom,” said Rod. “I want her to have another chance to enjoy a threesome.”
Al grabbed ahold of Supergirl’s cape and pulled the superheroine towards the bedroom. There, he tossed her onto the bed. Rod lay down on one side of the exhausted heroine and pulled her against him. Supergirl felt Al pressing up against her backside. Then she felt herself penetrated by both men simultaneously!

“So what about your friend Batgirl? I’ve heard from some that she’s into kinky stuff like this.”
Supergirl was zipping up her boots. She paused. ‘I wonder if I could get Batgirl into this. Then at least I could catch a break. And maybe Batgirl could help with this whole situation.’ It was true: rumors were circulating that Batgirl had a bit of a dark side, that she was not as innocent as the image she projected.
“I don’t know. I think she has a boyfriend at the moment.”
“Why don’t you bring her along next time?”
“What?! She wouldn’t even—”
“Oh don’t worry about whether or not she’s into our games. Just bring her along. If she doesn’t want to party, she doesn’t have to.”
Supergirl somewhat reluctantly agreed. She didn’t bother protesting; she was tired of being reminded of all the videos of her getting pumped by Rod. But she did like the potential for having Batgirl involved—perhaps Barbara might be able to figure some way out of her current state of affairs.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh fuck yes...its about time Batgirl gets a piece or the action!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The latest addition as of 8/28:

“Don’t worry Supergirl, I called Al. He should be here any minute.”
Batgirl and Rod went into the bedroom. Rod gently unbuckled Batgirl’s utility belt as Batgirl removed her cape. “Just pull down your pants Batgirl.”
Batgirl pulled down her skin-tight rubbery pants to reveal that she had no underwear on.
“I’m impressed Batgirl. Didn’t know you went commando.”
“For special occasions,” she smirked.
There was a ring at the door.
“Go answer it Supergirl, it’s for you. Batgirl and I are a little busy right now.” Rod was already fingering Batgirl as she panted in anticipation.
Supergirl reluctantly walked over to the entrance and opened the door. Al was standing there with a grin on his face. “Ready to get it on again Supergirl?”
Ever since their first encounter, Rod and Batgirl had hit it off. In fact, Rod was so into Batgirl that Supergirl had frequently found herself either watching or passed on to Al! There was something about the masked Batgirl—dressed in black, skin-tight latex—that served as a powerful aphrodisiac for Rod. Supergirl had considered leaving, but her need for some sexual attention kept her lingering. With Al now a regular part of the proceedings, Supergirl knew she could at least get some from him.
Supergirl led Al back into the living room.
“Where’s Rod?”
“He’s in the bedroom with Batgirl.”
“Seriously?! I didn’t think he could make that happen. You must have some pull Supergirl.”
“We’ll have to wait until he’s done,” said Supergirl, hoping to stall the overly eager Al.
“Nah, we can just do it here on the couch. Go ahead and strip down while I unzip.”
Halfheartedly, Supergirl undressed. Though she knew Al could get her to cum, she still wanted Rod to have his way with her—beyond being much more attractive, he could do more for her then Al. But within a few minutes, Supergirl was on her back with Al on top of her panting for him to fuck her harder.
As was usual, Al came early and Supergirl was left humiliated and unsatisfied. As she lay on the floor, the Girl of Steel looked over at the partially open door to Rod’s bedroom. She caught a glimpse of Batgirl and Rod. She felt strangely jealous of Batgirl. ‘At least Rod is mildly attractive. Al’s nothing more than a fat slob.’ Shame began to set in as she watched her friend having sex with Rod. ‘Why doesn’t he want to fuck me anymore?!’
Al’s hands on her ass brought her out of her reverie.
“Fuck Supergirl, you are one sweet piece of ass,” declared Al.
“Thanks,” mumbled Supergirl. She picked up the towel she had brought with her from the bathroom and began to clean herself. Then she quickly pulled her panties back on.
“C’mon Batgirl.” Supergirl pushed open the door to Rod’s bedroom.
“Hang on!” squealed Batgirl.
Batgirl’s feet were flailing in the air. She was on her back, with all of her uniform still on, except her pants were down around her knees. Rod was on top of her, thrusting his naked hips against hers, penetrating her over and over.
“Harder! Harder!” ordered Batgirl. “Yes! That’s it! I’m cumming!!”
Supergirl was shocked to see how quickly Batgirl had gotten over her initial shock and embarrassment. She was totally into this, and Rod was totally into her.

“So when can we see Rod again?”
The two superheroines were at Batgirl’s apartment. Supergirl was trying to forget about her afternoon, whereas Batgirl seemed to be reliving it.
“Batgirl! You can’t be serious?!”
“I am! That guy is one good lay.”
“But you’ve already got a boyfriend. How can you just…”
“Yeah, but he doesn’t fuck like Rod. What about you and Al?”
Supergirl’s face turned red. She couldn’t believe Batgirl had just referred to her and that fat slob Al as if the two of them were an item.
“Al?! Are you kidding me? Rod makes me fuck him. He disgusts me!”
“Didn’t look like that from my vantage point.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Rod and I stopped to watch you to for a bit. Personally, I think Rod gets off on seeing someone like Al fuck you, the mighty Girl of Steel. It was quite hot: you with that seductive look on your face, eyes closed, Al doing you from behind.”
Supergirl was about to protest, but Batgirl cut her off.
“You were even telling Al to give it to you harder. Come off it Supergirl. I think deep down, you like getting nailed. In fact, I think you like this sort of deviant stuff.” Batgirl let a hand drop on Supergirl’s shoulder. She was standing behind the Girl of Steel.
Supergirl had to admit to herself that she did like opening up her sexual side. But could she tell Batgirl? Why not? Batgirl was clearly into it. As Supergirl thought about opening up, she suddenly felt Batgirl’s hand slide down from her shoulder to her breast. She realized that Batgirl was gently caressing and massaging her chest!
“What are you doing?!”
“Relax Supergirl. I saw the way you were watching me and Rod. Don’t tell me it didn’t turn you on watching both of us. Do you seriously mean to say that I don’t turn you on somewhat?”
Supergirl had to admit that Batgirl, in her black latex outfit, did turn her on. “But I’m not a les-”
“Of course you’re not. Neither am I. But sometimes you have to just admire a sexy body…and you have one sexy body Supergirl.”
Supergirl hesitated, then submitted. She turned to face Batgirl. Any resistance Supergirl might have tried to put up fell by the wayside. The two embraced in a passionate kiss. Supergirl practically tore off Batgirl’s costume as she recklessly searched for the zipper. Within seconds Batgirl’s pants were pulled down and Supergirl’s fingers were gently rubbing and probing beneath Batgirl’s panties. Batgirl was returning the favor. Holding up Supergirl’s mini-skirt, she slipped her other hand beneath the fabric covering the Girl of Steel’s crotch. The two superheroines were panting and sweating as they proceeded to get each other off.
“Let’s strip down to just our boots,” suggested Batgirl. “I want to feel your naked body against mine.”
“What about your boyfriend, Barbara?”
“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. Besides, do you really want me to stop?”
Supergirl was set back by Batgirl’s attitude. “I had no idea you were…”
“Such a slut? Don’t look so surprised Supergirl. It comes with the territory; one of the perks of the job. We risk so much helping people out, why shouldn’t we allow ourselves the right to enjoy ourselves however and whenever we want?”
This sentiment would stay with Supergirl for quite some time. But for the moment, the Girl of Steel just wanted to submit to her desires. Supergirl unbuckled her belt and quickly stepped out of her unisuit. Batgirl’s costume lay on the floor. In each other’s arms, they tumbled onto Batgirl’s bed.
“My, you have been getting some practice in, haven’t you Supergirl?”

It had been a hard week for Supergirl. Besides the usually crime-fighting struggles, her week at work had been full of long hours and frustration with co-workers. Then there was the issue with the photographer who had snapped a photograph of her that almost revealed her exposed backside (she had forgotten her panties at Rod’s). Supergirl had had to allow the man to fondle her in order to acquire the negatives. It was time for a nice relaxing evening. She landed on the back porch of Rod’s apartment and let herself in. ‘He should be home soon,’ she thought to herself. ‘I’ll give him a nice surprise.’
Supergirl walked into Rod’s bedroom. Her hair had been done up and she had picked out her tightest fitting outfit. Pulling back the sheets, Supergirl spread herself out on Rod’s bed and waited. After a few minutes, Supergirl began to get frustrated with anticipation. Slipping one hand beneath her mini-skirt, she began rubbing the cool rubbery fabric that covered her crotch. Soon her nipples began to pierce her top as a warm feeling began to flow from her womanhood. Supergirl began to moan as she became further and further aroused. She was moaning so loudly that she didn’t initially notice the bedroom door opening.
“Oh my god! Is that…Supergirl?!”
It was a woman’s voice. Supergirl started. She sat up to see Rod and a young brunette standing in the doorway.
“What the hell is this?!” demanded Rod.
“I was…I was going to surprise you…” stammered the Girl of Steel.
“This is my home! You don’t just come over uninvited like this.” Rod turned to the brunette. “I’m sorry about this baby, I really should have told you about Supergirl. I’ll get my keys.”
But to both Rod and Supergirl’s surprise, the brunette appeared unflustered by the strange scene. In fact, she seemed somewhat excited. “Is that really Supergirl?”
“Yes,” admitted Rod.
“So what is she doing here?”
“Well…”
“You don’t have to answer that. I think I get what’s going on here.”
“You want me to give you a ride home?”
“That depends. What does she want here?”
Rod hesitated. He began to see what the brunette was driving at. “Are you suggesting you want to…?”
“Supergirl’s one of my heroes! And she’s so beautiful—
“If you think I’m even going to entertain the idea of a threesome, you’re dead wrong Rod!”
“You’ll entertain the idea and then some Supergirl! If you think you can just come into my home and screw up my date, then you can think about being a part of this date. Or do you want me to post some videos online?”
“You made some porns with Supergirl?!” exclaimed the Rod’s date. “Can I see one?”
“If you like,” teased Rod. “What would you like to see her doing?”
Supergirl’s face was crimson in anger and embarrassment. It was all the more infuriating having Rod talk to her like this with a stranger around, especially a young woman who seemed to be such a fan of the Girl of Steel.
“Surprise me.”
Supergirl watched in powerless humiliation as Rod showed Dana the clip of the Girl of Steel begging for Rod to fuck her. Rod was impressed by Dana’s reaction. As she watched the clip, Rod could see Dana becoming aroused. He anticipated part of it was Supergirl’s begging for him to fuck her, and the obvious aspect of the superheroine’s disgraceful and lewd behavior.
“So you interested in a threesome Dana?”
Dana could not believe the situation she was finding herself in. She was planning on having sex with Rod this evening, but a threesome with Supergirl?! Dana was not a lesbian, but she would definitely go down on the Girl of Steel! “Absolutely!” she exclaimed.
“I don’t think so!” protested Supergirl
“I do think so Supergirl. If Dana enjoys watching you get fucked this much, imagine how popular your porn vids will be when I release them.”
“You wouldn’t dare!” shouted Supergirl.
“That depends on you. Now why don’t you let Dana have some fun with you while I get the bed ready,” ordered Rod.
Yet Supergirl knew she was once again powerless to refuse. “Fine,” she sighed. She approached the overwhelmed Dana.
“You mean I can get it on with…Supergirl?!”
“That’s right baby.”
“Can I…can I grab her tits?”
“Just look at her. She’s waiting for you Dana.”
“Oh my god! Wait till my friends hear about this!” squealed the girl as she grabbed and squeezed Supergirl’s breasts. Supergirl grimaced as the overly eager girl began to play with her two enormous tits.
“Look Dana, if you want to have this moment with Supergirl, you have to promise that this stays here. Otherwise, this ends now.”
Dana looked a bit dejected, but staring at Supergirl’s enormous heaving breasts in her hands quickly lifted her spirits. “Are these tits real?” asked Dana as she caressed Supergirl’s ample chest.
“Yes!” glowered Supergirl. She didn’t know how to behave. Dana’s hands were now moving all over her body. Despite the strange nature of the situation, Supergirl felt titillated by the manner in which Dana was touching and appreciating her body. In fact, Supergirl found herself appreciating Dana’s body. Supergirl’s hands gently moved to Dana’s hips, gradually moving up and down Dana’s thighs. Then Dana moved in close to the Girl of Steel and the two embraced. Dana’s lips felt cool and soft. Supergirl felt a shudder of sexual excitement overcome her as Dana’s fingers seductively caressed her superheroine’s womanhood.

“Where’s Al…and who’s—?”
“This is Betty. She’s a big fan of yours Supergirl.”
“That’s great,” the Girl of Steel retorted, “So what did you want?”
Rod looked over at Betty. “It’s not what I want, it’s what she wants.”
Supergirl was puzzled. What did this woman want? An autograph? Then she saw the look in Rod’s eyes and realization set in. “No fucking way! I’m not a lesbian!”
“Supergirl,” sighed Rod, “It’s not an issue of whether you’re a lesbian or not. We know you’re not. Heck, neither is Betty. It’s just that Betty would like a chance to get to know you on a more intimate level. Kind of like what you and Dana got up to.”
“That wasn’t…Not a chance,” stated Supergirl.
“Relax Supergirl, I’ll make you feel so good, better than that Dana ever could,” Betty chimed in.
Supergirl froze. How did Betty know about Dana?! Was Rod now filming her getting it on with a woman?!
“And besides, it’s not like you aren’t into that kinky kind of stuff. If you need a reminder, we can always watch some of your ‘highlights.’”
Supergirl knew she couldn’t just give in but had to put up some sort of resistance. But she was used to giving in once Rod would mention the videos. She did so now.
“Fine,” she muttered.
Betty walked over to her and cupped Supergirl’s breasts. “My, these are quite plump.”
“Why don’t you two go into the bedroom and make yourselves comfortable?”
“Not a bad idea. Let’s go Supergirl.” Betty grabbed the reluctant Girl of Steel’s hand and led her to the bedroom. Once inside, Betty pulled Supergirl close to her and began to kiss her. Supergirl was surprised at the touch of Betty’s lips on hers. It felt good! A tongue began to work its way into Supergirl’s mouth. Within a few minutes, Supergirl found herself returning Betty’s kiss.
Then something slipped beneath her mini-skirt and under her panties. As natural as anything, Supergirl opened her thighs and allowed Betty’s fingers full penetration into her.
“I’m going to make you feel so good Supergirl,” cooed Betty into the Girl of Steel’s ear.
Supergirl was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt to have Betty touching her. It was as if she knew exactly where to lick, rub and massage. It didn’t take long for Supergirl to be moaning in pleasure as Betty explored her body.
“And now for your climax Supergirl.”
Supergirl came on command. It was as if Betty had some sort of power of the Girl of Steel. She felt herself cream as Betty probed her one last time. Supergirl spread her thighs and relaxed. “Ohhhh,” she sighed, “Feels amazing.”
“Then why don’t you return the favor Supergirl?”
“What do you want me to do?”
Betty sat back on the bed with her head propped up on some pillows. She pulled down her panties. Then she reached down and pulled Supergirl’s head up to her crotch. “I think you know what to do.”
Supergirl did. Grabbing onto both thighs firmly, Supergirl began kissing and licking Betty’s womanhood. Strangely, it didn’t feel so wrong for the young superheroine. Soon, Supergirl’s head was firmly planted between Betty’s thighs as she climaxed the woman.

The phone rang. Supergirl glanced down to check the caller I.D.
“Rod again,” she sighed. Getting up from her desk, she walked over to her closet and pulled on her Supergirl outfit. Zipping up her boots, she reluctantly made her way out the back door and flew over to Rod’s apartment.
Supergirl wasn’t surprised to find Al and Betty there waiting along with Rod. What did surprise her was the suitcase and all the cameras. “What the hell is this?!” exclaimed the indignant Girl of Steel.
“Relax Supergirl, this isn’t what you think. At least, not entirely. How are you at acting?”
Supergirl was taken aback. What was going on here?
“What I mean is, do you think you might be able to do a little acting? It wouldn’t be much—there isn’t that much to the plot,” said Rod with a wink.
“Are you seriously thinking what I think you’re thinking?!”
“Supergirl,” sighed Rod, “Do I really have to go over all the details with you? If you think I’m planning on releasing anything we do here, you’re completely mistaken. After all, it would be the end of our ‘relationship.’ So quit complaining and get into the spirit of things.”
Supergirl’s shoulders sagged. She knew she had to give in once again. “What’ll it be this time?”
“It’s really nothing new in regard to what we usually do with you Supergirl…”

The cameras, manned by Al and Betty, were focused on Supergirl as she walked into the room. Suddenly the Girl of Steel fell to her knees. “Getting so weak…must be…kryptonite.”
Rod stepped into the shot. “Yes Supergirl, it is kryptonite. By now you’re feeling all of your mighty strength and power seeping from your body. In your current condition, you’re in no shape to resist me. It’s time you return the favor to all those men whom you tease with your skimpy costume.”
“CUT!”
“What is it?”
“Supergirl doesn’t look weak enough. Spray her with some more water.”
Betty walked over with the bottle and squirted Supergirl’s face and chest.
“How’s that?”
“Better. Now Supergirl, for this shot you’re going to look into the camera and say, ‘Please don’t…I’m Supergirl.’ And really emphasize the ‘Supergirl,’ okay?”
Supergirl nodded.
“Okay, action.”
Supergirl looked into the camera. “Please don’t…I’m Supergirl.”
“And cut. Excellent shot, but let’s do it one more time.”

After two hours of shots involving Supergirl moaning and trying to escape, it was time to shoot the main portion of the video. Rod had obviously instructed Al and Betty as to how the film would proceed.
“In this scene, we’ll have Betty holding up Supergirl as I undress her. Let’s shoot this one in slow-motion. Focus in on her chest as I pull off her top—be sure to catch the way her breasts bounce as they come out of her shirt. She’s got some awesome tits.”
Supergirl was embarrassed to hear herself being talked about in this manner.

“Okay, now this last scene is where Supergirl finally gives in to her lust. Let’s have Supergirl stand here,” Rod indicated with an outstretched arm, “and we’ll get a close-up of her as she gives in. This’ll be a head-shot.”
“What am I supposed to say?”
“Say whatever comes to mind. You know the plot, so go with it.”
Supergirl shrugged her shoulders. “Fine.”
“Okay, let’s get the cameras ready. Look into this one Supergirl and just go with whatever comes to mind. We’ll cut this up later. Ready? Action.”
Supergirl looked seductively into the camera. “How would you like to fuck Supergirl?” She paused, then began to add other lines. “Please give it to me. Oh yeah, I want you bad! I want to make you cum! You know you want to ride me.”
After quite a few other lines, Rod finally shouted “CUT!”
“How was I?” asked Supergirl.
“Pretty darn good,” exclaimed Rod.
“Fantastic!” an enthusiastic Al chimed in.
“So now what?” asked Supergirl.
“Now is where we shoot the sex scenes. We’ll start the cameras rolling as I walk into the bedroom and you follow. Be sure to let your mini-skirt flip up so we can get a few nice shots of your ass.”
“Finally,” murmured Supergirl.

“Okay, this will be the climax of the porno, no pun intended.”
“Could you please not call it that?” begged Supergirl.
“But that’s what this is Supergirl.”
“Can’t you just call it a film or movie?”
“Oh I get it, you just don’t like to be reminded that you’re starring in a porno. Fair enough. But you know you could be one hell of a porn star Supergirl.”
“Just get on with it.”
“We’ll need you in your entire uniform, save for your panties.” Supergirl stripped down. “Good, now get on the bed.”
“How do you want me?” asked the Girl of Steel.
“Whatever’s comfortable. We’ll just keep the camera rolling and just go with what we shoot. Ready Al?
“Let’s do it.”
Rod and Al stripped down and climbed on the bed with the Girl of Steel. Rod pointed the remote at the camera and started recording. Rod pulled Supergirl over to him, turned her onto her side and began fucking her. Then she felt Rod against her backside, and suddenly she felt herself penetrated from both sides!
“What are you—”
“This is what you call a threesome Supergirl. Just relax and enjoy it.”
Supergirl felt herself bounce back and forth against both men as they thrust themselves against her. It was incredibly arousing for the heroine.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!