Cali Logan available for customs

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Cali Logan will be available for customs with me on July 17th. if youre interested shoot me a message with an idea and I'll get back to you with a quote
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Cali's not cool with sim-sex is she?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Then no custom here. sorry.
slavemaker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Any idea what the basic rates will be? Had an idea for a scene where she goes from a Supergirl type charecter into a bimbo or villianess etc .
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Cali's cool with bondage orgasms, she's had them here. No penetration, just good vibration.

Have her face off against a villainous Cyborg, armed with a souped-up Hitachi Magic Wang, buzz buzz buzz.

If he's got her tied down it'd be an extremely hot scene, and most importantly, unquestionably unique. Has it ever been done before?

Wonder Cali VS The Inseminator

I'd pay to see it.
psychotron
Neophyte
Neophyte

Incubus wrote:Cali's cool with bondage orgasms, she's had them here. No penetration, just good vibration.

Have her face off against a villainous Cyborg, armed with a souped-up Hitachi Magic Wang, buzz buzz buzz.

If he's got her tied down it'd be an extremely hot scene, and most importantly, unquestionably unique. Has it ever been done before?

Wonder Cali VS The Inseminator

I'd pay to see it.
Where is "here"?
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Incubus wrote:Have her face off against a villainous Cyborg, armed with a souped-up Hitachi Magic Wang...If he's got her tied down it'd be an extremely hot scene, and most importantly, unquestionably unique. Has it ever been done before?
Unquestionably unique? The magic wand treatment? You're kidding right?
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Nope, not kidding. I'm not talking about the device being unique.

The Magic Wand has always been hand held or tied to the girl. It wouldn't be tied into place and the Cyborg wouldn't be holding it, the apparatus would be in the form of a strap-on, an attachment, a part of him. Hence Magic Wang, not Magic Wand. The next best thing to an actual strap-on.