"Supernova: Jail Break" is NOW AVAILABLE!

General discussions about superheroines!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

NOOOOOOO not the soft lady parts!!!!!! :lol:
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

When do you expect to release this?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Foolish Mortal wrote:When do you expect to release this?
End of the month, or early next month. We're feverishly working on the editing and f/x.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's some more strangle action for you from "Supernova 6: Jail Break"!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 41sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 41sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 41sm.jpg (139.58 KiB) Viewed 9852 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the way you have her top partially pulled down as she is beaten. Very sexy!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Love the way you have her top partially pulled down as she is beaten. Very sexy!
You wanted to see her costume torn, so Xander tore off the cape, thereby ripping the costume, and as he strangles her with her own cape, her costume begins to slide down her beautiful body!

Here's another angle for the low blow reaction. You guys wanted more of a reaction to a devastating low blow... and you've got it... or you will when this one is released! :)

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 39sm.jpg[/attachment]

Another AWESOME production from the Bluestone House of Ideas!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 39sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 39sm.jpg (134.31 KiB) Viewed 9758 times
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

I'm not even into strangulation and I enjoy the work of Bluestone. The hottest heroines!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Again look at that butt in this latest pic and tell me you don't want to see that flung over a shoulder and spanked. :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 6: Jail Break" is being edited and is lookin' great!!!!

Here's another still as you await the BIG release date!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 25sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 25sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 25sm.jpg (118.7 KiB) Viewed 9608 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's your pic of the day from "Supernova 6: Jail Break" starring the beautiful Danica Thrall!

Battered into submission, her costume ripped, our super babe is about to be completely destroyed by a vengeful Xander who wields the ultimate weapon... a deadly shard of Novanite... the substance that renders Supernova completely vulnerable to attack and death!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 43sm.jpg[/attachment]

Have you got your shekels at the ready? Be the first on your block to watch this AWESOME new video from the Bluestone House of Ideas when it is released in just about 11 days!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 43sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 43sm.jpg (146.75 KiB) Viewed 9522 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Blue can you tell us what we can expect in the peril/extreme versions? :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Blue can you tell us what we can expect in the peril/extreme versions? :)
Well, the full list is posted after the video has been edited, just in case we can't edit in all of the material that we shot for one reason or another... but in both versions, Supernova gets pummeled by Xander. The two versions diverge after the beating as follows:

In the Peril version, Supernova's cape is ripped off, and it is wrapped around her neck and then through the prison bars. She is then viciously strangled, but she does survive in the final analysis.

[attachment=1]Supernova Jail Break still 44sm.jpg[/attachment]

In the Extreme version, Supernova is battered until blood begins to run from her nose and the corner of her mouth. Then, she is stabbed repeatedly with a Novanite shard. She dies with the shard embedded in her chest. We are working on the f/x for this scene right now!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 26sm.jpg[/attachment]

In short, "Supernova 6: Jail Break" will be AWESOME no matter which version you get!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 44sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 44sm.jpg (152.1 KiB) Viewed 9351 times
Supernova Jail Break still 26sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 26sm.jpg (126.67 KiB) Viewed 9351 times
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

Any chance of you making a package where you can get both versions at a discounted price? Or is the extreme just the same content + more?
Bert

The descriptions of the two versions introduces a problem that hasn't come up for me before. In general I prefer the peril versions and I don't particularly want to see Supernova killed by stabbing, but if there is fight action in the extreme version that isn't in the peril version, well I do want to see that. Will there be an option to buy both versions for a higher price, but less than buying both independently?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Bert wrote:The descriptions of the two versions introduces a problem that hasn't come up for me before. In general I prefer the peril versions and I don't particularly want to see Supernova killed by stabbing, but if there is fight action in the extreme version that isn't in the peril version, well I do want to see that. Will there be an option to buy both versions for a higher price, but less than buying both independently?
Only at Genre Videos where you get a two-for-one price, but you have to contact me to be fully activated there.

Email me at [email protected] if you, or anyone else here, are interested.

Blue

dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bluestone wrote:
Richpartist wrote:Blue can you tell us what we can expect in the peril/extreme versions? :)
Well, the full list is posted after the video has been edited, just in case we can't edit in all of the material that we shot for one reason or another... but in both versions, Supernova gets pummeled by Xander. The two versions diverge after the beating as follows:

In the Peril version, Supernova's cape is ripped off, and it is wrapped around her neck and then through the prison bars. She is then viciously strangled, but she does survive in the final analysis.

[attachment=1]Supernova Jail Break still 44sm.jpg[/attachment]

In the Extreme version, Supernova is battered until blood begins to run from her nose and the corner of her mouth. Then, she is stabbed repeatedly with a Novanite shard. She dies with the shard embedded in her chest. We are working on the f/x for this scene right now!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 26sm.jpg[/attachment]

In short, "Supernova 6: Jail Break" will be AWESOME no matter which version you get!

Blue

for my shekels, im hoping you offer the great genre video 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal where you get all versions for one great price! both versions looking good blue!....oppppps disreguard blue, i see my question was already answered above thanks !
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
daredevil16

Damn supernova looks like she is really suffering with that shard in her chest....
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:Damn supernova looks like she is really suffering with that shard in her chest....
The pic above is not even the one in her chest. She takes a stab to the abdomen in the pic above, then one to the navel, and finally one to the chest, right through the Supernova emblem!

Blue
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Bluestone wrote:
daredevil16 wrote:Damn supernova looks like she is really suffering with that shard in her chest....
The pic above is not even the one in her chest. She takes a stab to the abdomen in the pic above, then one to the navel, and finally one to the chest, right through the Supernova emblem!

Blue
That's all very well, but just make sure you don't damage her breasts! ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
daredevil16

three stabbings? And the last one goes through her emblem??? holy crap can you release it already the anticipation is killing me :D
Nemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Through the emblem? picture of that please?
daredevil16

I agree picture please?? It would be a really awesome late birthday present
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:three stabbings? And the last one goes through her emblem??? holy crap can you release it already the anticipation is killing me :D
Nemesis wrote:Through the emblem? picture of that please?
We are working on the f/x for the chest stab even as we 'speak'. Once we have it done, we will put a pic together. As for releasing it early, it's really not an option, because it's not fully edited yet. Once we get it edited, I'll release it soon thereafter. I know you've all been waiting for this one... as have I. So, I'll get it out there as soon as I can.

Here's another pic for you. Supernova is entering the super-secure facility where Xander is being held captive.

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 17sm.jpg[/attachment]

"Supernova 6: Jail Break" is coming soon to a Bluestone store close to you! :)

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 17sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 17sm.jpg (136.32 KiB) Viewed 9161 times
daredevil16

Damn I CANT WAIT to see a pic of the shard going through the emblem let alone wait for the movie itself!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 6: Jail Break" starring the lovely Danica Thrall!

Here's a pic from the Peril ending... Supernova strangled with her own cape!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 45sm.jpg[/attachment]

Enjoy!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 45sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 45sm.jpg (155.24 KiB) Viewed 9085 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

No KO? :(
daredevil16

god I wish I had patience its killing me waiting just to see a pic of the shard going through the emblem let alone waiting for the video to be released
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:No KO? :(
In the Peril version, she nearly passes out. This is the closest to a KO that it comes. You may want to pick up the Peril version of "Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite" where Dark Widow is indeed KO'd!

Blue

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No KO and possibly no ots carry?And being one of the sexiest women alive and wearing that sexy outfit and no ko and ots means no shekels........sorry Blue.Love ya like a brother dude but come on! :)
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm really looking forward to this!!!
Ave atque vale
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 6: Jail break", starring the very sexy Danica Thrall!

"Oh no! Not Novanite!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 46sm.jpg[/attachment]

Coming soon.

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 46sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 46sm.jpg (151.21 KiB) Viewed 8901 times
daredevil16

damn you can see the fear in her eyes
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:god I wish I had patience its killing me waiting just to see a pic of the shard going through the emblem let alone waiting for the video to be released

Okay, it's not the final version (because we have to add the crystalline effect to the shard), but here is a glimpse of the results of the final stab from the Extreme version of "Supernova 6: Jail Break"!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 48sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 48sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 48sm.jpg (172.17 KiB) Viewed 8834 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Definitely not a fan of blood, but strong effort with the look.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Wow! That is one dead Superheroine! :no: you're an evil genius, Blue.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Wow! That is one dead Superheroine! :no: you're an evil genius, Blue.
The Extreme version is not for everyone, but we do the two versions for this reason. Some like to see the heroine win; others like to see her defeated but left alive; but there are those (myself included) who find the ultimate taking of the superheroine's life (in fantasy only) a huge rush! So, to each his own! At least you can't complain any more that we only do long strangles. LOL!

Blue

daredevil16

damn even for it not being the final overall product it looks good. Seems like supernova really suffered in defeat this time. maybe more than other heroine before her. Damn it blue just release this already and take my money!!! lol
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:damn even for it not being the final overall product it looks good. Seems like supernova really suffered in defeat this time. maybe more than other heroine before her. Damn it blue just release this already and take my money!!! lol

Everyone at Bluestone's Superheroines is working hard to complete "Supernova 6: Jail Break" for our fans, but it must be the best product that we can possibly make it. Quality is very important to us. The CGI in this one is taking a while, because we are sometimes adding up to a dozen effects on every scene involving the deadly Novanite shard. You can see from Supernova's body that she has been stabbed not once... not twice... but three times, each stab being slow and painful. This is Supernova's ultimate defeat! So, believe me, it will be well worth the waiti! :yahoo:

True there's no chloroforming or ots carry in this one, because the plot did not allow for same, but if "Supernova 6: Jail Break" is as successful as we hope it will be... there will be more... and the opportunity to satisfy other requests such as the chloro and ots ones. So, we ask that you all support this video when it is released!

Blue

daredevil16

I know it will be. Ive just never been a patient person is all. Damn and the ultimate defeat and each stab is slow and painful. *throws money at screen
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Even though it doesn't have the best things(chloroform and ots carries) in it I believe in Blue's work and I know that he(and NGC) have done the best work and I will support him.I long for the video when we see Danica chloroformed and carried ots and I hope we see that soon :)
daredevil16

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like chloroforming. Im a big fan of back breakers, bear hugs, shooting, and stabbing so I also think thats why i LOVED the dark widow films so much.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Even though it doesn't have the best things(chloroform and ots carries) in it I believe in Blue's work and I know that he(and NGC) have done the best work and I will support him.I long for the video when we see Danica chloroformed and carried ots and I hope we see that soon :)

Thanks for your support Richpartist and all of the rest of you. Provided that "Supernova 6: Jail Break" sells well, there will be more Supernova videos and we will ensure that elements such as chloroforming and ots carries are included in future productions.

"Supernova 6: Jail Break" will have lots of powerful action. It is the ultimate triumph of Xander and the ultimate defeat of the lovely and powerful Supernova. Even in the Peril version, she is laid low by this cunning mere mortal. It is brains against brawn... and Xander really savors his domination of our Novanite-weakened heroine! You asked for a stunning Novanite (Kryptonite) defeat, and "Supernova 6: Jail Break" delivers in spades!

Here is the 'pic of the morning', now enhanced with CGI effects! This scene is in both versions...

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 47sm.jpg[/attachment]

Only a week or so to go, and we're working very hard to make that deadline!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 47sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 47sm.jpg (146.16 KiB) Viewed 8711 times
daredevil16

the shard looks really realistic there. Cant wait to see it pierce through supernova 3 times! can you post a pic of the stabbing scene with the cgi shard
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:the shard looks really realistic there. Cant wait to see it pierce through supernova 3 times! can you post a pic of the stabbing scene with the cgi shard
Still working on the CGI for the final stabbing segment. We're trying to post what we can, but you can see how much improved the scenes are after the prop shard is converted into a realistic-looking shard of Novanite... but this all takes time. Our CGI wizard, HD, is working through the weekend on these scenes to perfect them. The result will be awesome. We have spent the budget and more on this one, so I hope everyone will show their appreciation by buying a copy of at least one of the versions.

Blue

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

My credit card's magnetic strip is already slipping off because it's been held in my hand for so long! ;)
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
daredevil16

Is it bad that I can't wait for this? :D
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love the very first pic in this thread. The recoiling heroine looking fearfully at the Novanite is fantastic. I think the acting is going to be the top aspect of this video--a beautiful actress playing the heroine in peril role well makes for a phenomenal video.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:Even though it doesn't have the best things(chloroform and ots carries) in it I believe in Blue's work and I know that he(and NGC) have done the best work and I will support him.I long for the video when we see Danica chloroformed and carried ots and I hope we see that soon :)
My taughts exactly. :) Supernova chloroformed,of course with inner speech :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's a pic of Xander taking off Supernova's cape, which he then uses to strangle her in the Peril version of "Supernova 6: Jail Break"!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 37sm.jpg[/attachment]

We'll update you later this weekend as to progress with the release date.

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 37sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 37sm.jpg (147.28 KiB) Viewed 8491 times
daredevil16

Does her cape get ripped off in the extreme version as well?