Supergirl Season Five

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well that was an amusing detour!! I love Robot Chicken and their superhero stuff!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
Well that was an amusing detour!! I love Robot Chicken and their superhero stuff!
Seconded, we do too! Thanks for posting, Mr. X.

And it's a rare chance for Youtubers to let loose with some great comments about superheroines which could stir the imagination.
For example, a bunch of them are talking about the best way to subdue Wonder Woman.
Bert

My dream scenario for an episode of Supergirl. Sadly, it will never be more that a dream. The current hyper post-woke sensibility of the show and the costume, hair and makeup changes relegate my story to the world of "could have been".

After a tiring day of rounding up escapees from Fort Roz, Supergirl encounters Lobo, played by a very large, muscular and imposing actor. Lobo demands that the DEO turn over a prisoner to him as there is a bounty on the alien's head. Things quickly become heated. Lobo abandons conversation and moves to take the prisoner. Supergirl, though exhausted, steps in to stop him. I titanic fight erupts in DEO headquarters. Lobo is very powerful, as well as cocky, and his demeaning attitude towards Supergirl, a mere woman, becomes more and more apparent as the battle rages on. Lobo slowly but surely gets the upper hand in the fight. Supergirl finally collapses under a fusillade of unanswered blows and lies, conscious but beaten at Lobo's feet as he chastises her for trying to resist him. He demands that the prisoner be delivered to him with 24 hours and flies off on his bike.

Supergirl recovers physically from the beating but her confidence is badly shaken, especially by Lobo's condescending misogyny. She must dig deep, with the help of her team, to recover and prepare for round two.

Supergirl and Lobo square off again the next day. Supergirl refuses to hand over the prisoner. Lobo threatens her, using even more demeaning language and reminding her of her previous defeat. Supergirl's confidence wavers, but a look from her sister revives her. They fight. This time Supergirl is well rested and at full strength after soaking up maximal yellow sun radiation in the DEO "tanning booth". The battle is even more intense and Supergirl begins to lose again, soaking up further physical and verbal abuse from Lobo along the way. Eventually, she accepts her own female power and rallies. Without assistance from her friends and without any tricks, she finds her innermost strength and turns the tide. Finally it is Supergirl standing triumphant over a humiliated Lobo, cowering at her feet. He agrees to leave Earth. As he rides away, Lobo says perhaps he will return one day and win Supergirl's affection.