Pantyhose or Bare Legs??

General discussions about superheroines!

Pantyhose or Bare Legs?

Pantyhose
60%
Bare Legs
28%
Don't Care
13%

Total votes: 80
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm all for shiny suntan pantyhose as well as black,midnight,navy,or brown opaque sheer to waist pantyhose :thumbup:
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The most important part of a heroine's costume is the swimsuit cut. I prefer bare leg but can tolerate nude or flesh-colored pantyhose.

Colored hose is a deal-breaker. They may as well be wearing pants. I beg for leg that actually looks like leg.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Not to be disrespectful....but i cannot for the life of me figure out why the topic of pantyhose or bare legs is so important. It seems to always to be mentioned a lot. What's the big deal? Does it really make any difference as long as the girl in costume looks good.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Well, just because you asked, for me a good-looking girl wearing pantyhose suddenly isn't good-looking anymore. I have no idea why and honestly I don't even want to find out, but there you have it.
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Are we going for the Guinness record for longest discussion with this?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

g-reaper2001 wrote:Are we going for the Guinness record for longest discussion with this?
I agree
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

For the record, this is an old post...
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Yeah I'm a huge pantyhose fan yet I can't stand this topic anymore. Stop posting here lol
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I prefer bare legs but if they wear pantyhose then so be it.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

im just posting to gernerally irritate and to drag this out till admin deletes it

pantyhose

:P
DENNISLAID
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

avenger wrote:
9 years ago
Fender or Gibson? Glock or Beretta? While some decisions require more research, for me the choice between bare legs and pantyhose is easier than choosing a gun or guitar: I much prefer bare legs even though the only tv or movie super heroine that I know of that was bare legged was Isis and the Helen Slater Supergirl.....I grew up in the 70s and Wonder Woman was a huge part of my 'sexual awakening ' and always wished Lynda Carter didn't wear pantyhose under the costume. I just like the smooth, muscular appearance of bare legs, and some models / costumes look better with bare legs, in my opinion. A large part of that appeal comes from wishing I'd get a peek of Lynda's lady parts or bush from under her costume when I was a kid.....imagine what we could've seen in some of those episodes had she not been wearing pantyhose!? When it comes to deciding on a super heroine movie, one of the deciding factors for me is the bare legs.
In some of isis's eposide, like "Lucky" or "Scuba Duba", her tennis skirt flutters a lot. Unfortunately a piece of white fabirc bewteen legs blocked the view. :D
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

The 1984 Supergirl costume actually had pantyhose / flesh cored tights attached to the boots.

This can be seen if you google any of the wardrobe/costume auctions from the actual movie. I posted a link to one of the auctions a while back in December as they were selling the slime covered costume used during the Phantom Zone scenes.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

ttb51m wrote:
9 years ago
im just posting to gernerally irritate and to drag this out till admin deletes it

pantyhose

:P
Looks like I won, you haven't logged in yet this year!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1, I never voted in this poll? WTF.

I am surprised that "Bare Legs" hasn't got more legs in this poll. Pantyhose sure seems to have the "leg up" on the competition.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

SGWriter wrote:
11 years ago
HL, just as a heads up I think your doomed no matter what you do. The hose fans will cry out for it if a heroine is bear legged, the bare fans will cry out if there is hose. Your doomed sir lol.

More helpful on topic, I'm a pantyhose/tights fan.

[...]
(highlighted by me)

Stumbling over this re-awakened thread, I have to say, I do understand why you prefer tights over bear legged. :giggle:
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

For me it's indistinct. I wouldn't put pantyhose on Wonder Woman but I would put pantyhose on Scarlet Witch. Pantyhose can help correct some flaws.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Personally, I don’t care for panty hose as a fetish item. As a practical matter, panty hose can hide a lot of imperfections in a woman’s legs and tummy. Daisy Duke was always wearing skin colored pantyhose with her booty shorts. Same thing with Linda Carter. For TV it would be a lot easier to just not worry about some bruises or tan lines by having the women in pantyhose. And a little cottage cheese on the back of the thighs would break the illusion for a character like Daisy Duke. Actresses like Jennifer O’Dell had to work really to hard to make that Lost Word costume look as good as she did for an entire season.
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

Suntan shimmery tights! I always have a few in stock for myself. I like both with and without for Wonder Woman, but for other characters, I prefer whatever the original costume design is supposed to have pantyhose or not.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

BARE LEGS, BABY!!!!!
noescape4me
Neophyte
Neophyte

Definitely bare legs.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

My favorite superheroines are Electra Woman and Dyna Girl (the originals, not the remake where they wore motocross outfits). I think you know what my preferences are. I also love Dyna Hunk’s parody of them, ElectroBabe and Dyna Chick, especially the first two. I loved when the Debutante had them in the hot box and Electro Babe yelled “Ooh! I can feel that through my tights!” and when they were in the women eating plant and Electro Babe say that her tights, leotard, boots and gauntlets had been licked clean.
I also loved when Tracy Jordan wore a purple leotard and yellow or purple tights.
OTH, I also enjoy watching college gymnasts, who compete bare-legged. The Germans who started wearing unitards also turned me on, even though the started wearing them because they didn’t want to be sexualized. It was still, after all, attractive, athletic women in tight outfits.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Stockings on the legs can be sexy- aka Black Canary's fishnets

What I find unattractive are the full body stockings