3D Animation featuring Solaria (Nu52 Supergirl)

General discussions about superheroines!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

***UPDATE New Trailer***

========================================================================================================

So I've spent the past year drawing superheroine fetish comics and I've been inspired to work on some animated video.
It made more practical sense to go with 3D since it's in my skillset. This is the opening sequence I worked on last month
and am now currently working on the heavy sexual peril scenes.

Creation is being documented at my crowdsourcing site here: http://www.patreon.com/leadpoison

And this is a shot from the scene I'm working on this evening.
1203-2.jpg
1203-2.jpg (191.33 KiB) Viewed 5472 times
Last edited by Leadpoison 9 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

COOL! That looks great!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks, X!
Blue-Scion

looks really cool. Did you have to take classes to learn the software or is it something that one can learn through youtube videos and the internet?
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks Blue-Scion. I've taken classes, but I don't think it would be impossible to learn the craft. I'm years out of practice and Digital-Tutors has been a godsend. I think most people these days start out learning Poser and Daz 3d.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

um AMAZING!

hurry up and finish,

so you can TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

love the stockings/boots
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

impressive work! will the animated movies have voices?
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

'Preciate the sentiments, guys. As of now I don't have any dialogue planned, just grunts and sexy noises. If this takes off, I've considered a voice actress down the road.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well, as long as its not supposed to be Superman, I'd say you've done a great job! ;)
:thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

4 months of animation and over 1 month of sound work later, I'm finally at the last stages of production. I ended up going with a voice actress and have been really pleased with how it's all shaping up.

Here's a look at my new trailer of Solaria: Full Metal Peril.

If all goes well, we're looking at a release in the next week or two. Hope you dig it!
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

just point me to the "purchase" button

ASAP!!!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I've updated the store page with my new animation. I'm attempting a gradual rollout today so if anyone picks this up please reply to
confirm it was a smooth checkout experience from the webstore.

Thanks!

~Lead

madcat17d
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey Lead, just watched Solaria.

This is a terrific animation piece.

Looking forward to the next one.

Well done!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

madcat17d wrote:Hey Lead, just watched Solaria.

This is a terrific animation piece.

Looking forward to the next one.

Well done!
Thanks! I guess everything is in working order and I appreciate the feedback.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

well worth it, nice job,,,appreciate the suit left on,,,and the voice acting added quite a bit to it.
looking forward to no2 from you,,,,how about a spiderwoman type outfit next time? please!
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

!
Last edited by HeroineFall84 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thought the voice actress sounded really hot, complemented your work really well.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Leadpoison wrote:I've updated the store page with my new animation. I'm attempting a gradual rollout today so if anyone picks this up please reply to
confirm it was a smooth checkout experience from the webstore.

Thanks!

~Lead

forgot to post for you, no issues with the purchase or the download at all.
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineFall84 wrote:Amazing! Can't wait to see more!
Reading stuff like this makes it feel all the more worth it.
ttb51m wrote:well worth it, nice job,,,appreciate the suit left on,,,and the voice acting added quite a bit to it.
looking forward to no2 from you,,,,how about a spiderwoman type outfit next time? please!
Of course! Gotta keep most of the costume on, right? :supes: :evil: Oh and thanks for the confirmation.
tallyho wrote:Thought the voice actress sounded really hot, complemented your work really well.
She really did knock it out of the park and ended up sounding even better than I had hoped for.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Leadpoison wrote:
HeroineFall84 wrote:Amazing! Can't wait to see more!
Reading stuff like this makes it feel all the more worth it.
ttb51m wrote:well worth it, nice job,,,appreciate the suit left on,,,and the voice acting added quite a bit to it.
Of course! Gotta keep most of the costume on, right? :supes: :evil: Oh and thanks for the confirmation.
tallyho wrote:Thought the voice actress sounded really hot, complemented your work really well.
She really did knock it out of the park and ended up sounding even better than I had hoped for.
she (whoever she is) really took your art to the next level,,,and the inside the head thoughts were awesome,,,,no no no thank you for the effort and putting it out,,,,great job!,,,really hope u keep going wwith it and expanding