New Costumes/Characters

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So my team had an idea that I didn't know would work or not so I'm bringing it to you. There have been requests for certain actresses to play certain types of characters-- what if we offered to let you buy them the costume? Obviously that couldn't be it, so we would attach a mini-scene to it since most times when someone wants a specific character or costume, they also want to see something specific in it... what do you think?!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe I'm not that up on customs, but don't all custom producers require the custom buyer, who wants a specific costume, pay for the costume? (Assuming the producer doesn't already have it, or can't get/rent/create it super cheap.)

:supes:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:Maybe I'm not that up on customs, but don't all custom producers require the custom buyer, who wants a specific costume, pay for the costume? (Assuming the producer doesn't already have it, or can't get/rent/create it super cheap.)

:supes:
In the past, we haven't typically offered the option to buy a costume. We've done it two or three times, but those instances were coupled with the start of a new intended character or series. In the past, we avoided doing this because we would have nothing to do with the costume afterward. But now, we have so many characters, actresses, costumes, etc, that we can offer this as an option... for us, this is something new...
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I see. So you've done customs where the custom buyer wanted a specific costume and you paid for it, and saved them money cause they didn't have to. Sounds like a deal.

The answer to the OP seems pretty clear: for a custom buyer who wants a specific costume that you don't want to pay for, then the custom buyer will have to pay for it.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv: