Goat Major/Rye UK Tears of the Falcon

General discussions about superheroines!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

***SPOILER ALERT***

Don't read on if you do not want to know how this movie ended - or the question I am about to ask...

Ready?

OK...you were warned

Can I ask if the Goat Major/Rye UK partnership has produced a follow-up to the "Tears of the Falcon" which ended on a cliff-hanger?
Our deaf heroin was left at the mercy of the villains, while her erstwhile cat burglar partner was carried away unconscious.
Last edited by EvilDaria 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Couldn't you have put a 'Spoiler' alert?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

But are spoilers really a concern for this genre? I can't think of a time I've heard of someone buying a fetish superheroine video for the plot. I actually want as many spoilers as possible as I've had a few regrets due to a lack of plot details.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

In a non sexual SH film, (as in no nudity/stripping forced O's etc) then surely the plot is all you have?
I'm happy to have content posted but not the very ending of a film.
If I'm a minority then so be it but its still something that I would consider if I was posting .

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That makes sense. Haven't seen it yet and I have to admit that I have yet to buy any heroine movie based on plot. But for me there is something to seeing a certain peril situation that is unexpected but welcome.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

The plot isn't the main drive for me either but the girl, the costume, the peril. But its nice to be wondering as you watch whether she turns it around or is laid low, at least I think so anyways.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Not that I buy that many videos but yes, I tend to agree with Tallyho: a little mystery never hurts. Of course if you see "strangulation" in the list of fetish events, you're pretty sure things aren't going to go the heroine's way in the end, unless it's the villain/villainess who's getting strangled. And just how likely is that, really? :no:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

But even then Doc, you don't know for sure if she is strangled to death or is she merely strangled into unconsciousness, or is strangled briefly but escapes. Unless someone straight up says what the ending is.

EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

So sorry to those of you who had the movie's ending spoiled by my original post.
Duly chastened I shall now fall upon my sword...
:surrender:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Well, gosh, now that ending's spoiled too! Oh wait, maybe it's an errant fall and it's only a flesh wound. Say, now this is getting interesting! Does he make it or not? :w00t:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

EvilDaria wrote:So sorry to those of you who had the movie's ending spoiled by my original post.
Duly chastened I shall now fall upon my sword...
:surrender:
'Oh, Cassius...thou hast misconstrued everything...' ;)

No need for such melodramatics, suffice that you have amended it ! :thumbup:

(Besides I think it was just me! :yes: )