2015 Superheroine Tournament

General discussions about superheroines!
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I ran a tournament last year to see who was the hottest actress and overall I thought it went well. I was thinking we could have another tournament but instead of actresses we it would be hottest superheroine character. If members here would like to have another tournament please let me know by posting in this thread. Thank you.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
:D :w00t: :yahoo: :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It's a toss up for me: Sunder or Sky Fire
teech22
Neophyte
Neophyte

Wonder Woman: number 1 seed in my humble opinion.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Oh, I was going to say Wonder Woman but thought it was referring to the fetish-genre heroines, but if it's about ANY heroine then WW is my vote
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The tournament won't be right away because of things going on in my personal life but I will try to get something started as soon as I can.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Tramnyn wrote:I ran a tournament last year to see who was the hottest actress and overall I thought it went well. I was thinking we could have another tournament but instead of actresses we it would be hottest superheroine character. If members here would like to have another tournament please let me know by posting in this thread. Thank you.
Youe tournament was awesome.

I would lay down som ehard rules though about the definition of superheroine character.

Will it be live action characters from known and released videos? Like Skyfire (original not PH version) or Sunder (again confusion as Cassidy was the orignal and lovely bu the new version I think even hotter).
Or wi.l it be open to cos players and art etc?

But I do hope you bring it back.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It will be any superheroine who appeared in any movie as a character. Batgirl, Trinity, Wonder Woman, Supra Girl, etc. The one thing I do want to avoid is having two different superheroines played by the same actress. I would also like to avoid having the same superheroine played by two different actresses but I am not sure if that is possible.

Not sure about cos players or art.
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

In about a week I will know more about when the tournament will start.