Blue Swan 2 coming very soon from TBFE

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Here's a sneak peak at the trailer and pics from Blue Swan 2!

This should be released very shortly!

300.jpg
300.jpg (8.45 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
Thanks everyone,

Allen
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (285.38 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Although i thought the first blue swan was one of the better videos of 2014. Im wondering how can their be a second blue swan with the ending the way it was in the last one.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I enjoyed the last one but want to know if the issues from the first one would be addressed: Namely the quick death scene and short rape scene.
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

digitalbleh wrote:...Im wondering how can their be a second blue swan with the ending the way it was in the last one.
It explains that in the trailer...
Ave atque vale
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

This reminds me of Red Wing 2, where some of the comments were "nothing new in this" and "same as the first one" and I think someone said it was a "cash in"
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

decendingskulls wrote:
digitalbleh wrote:...Im wondering how can their be a second blue swan with the ending the way it was in the last one.
It explains that in the trailer...
Kind of, "she recovered from the last movie".. but redwing is still gone right? so if they shared powers like it explains in the story of blue swan 1, how can blue swan have any powers now or recover in the first place.
meepmeep
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Blue Swan was among the best heroine films of 2014, and the lead actress has a truly gorgeous face that is very astonishing. I'm hoping that the sexual peril is more prolonged in this installment, though her screams and shrieks and grunts in the first one were truly gorgeous.
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

Hey guys. I will say that, when I wrote Blue Swan 1, she was supposed to survive in case a sequel was desired. It was an on-set choice to change the ending. We have to remember that, even though I occasionally write for TBFE, the final say regarding content and plot details will always fall to the director/producer. While I admit that the ending to Blue Swan 1 made writing this one challenging, I chose to use it and make what happened to our heroine last time a driving emotional force in this story. I haven't seen any footage or screens beyond what was posted in this thread, so I'm just as anxious as you guys.

I really enjoyed the feedback on Blue Swan, and look forward to seeing your thoughts on the sequel. While I wasn't involved in Redwing 2, I was glad to have input on this. I hope you all enjoy it.
https://twitter.com/LeeCarlProducti

"Dark Maiden: The Trap" now available at SHG-Media.com!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

This looks good and love the improvements to the costume. This is also one actress that sells peril incredibly well so I will probably pick this up. I'm trying to guess at the plot and wondering if she fights the guy in black to recover her powers or something in order to take revenge on the thugs.
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

This is great news! Blue Swan 1 exceeded expectations and Belle was outstanding. Blue Swan 2 has some big shoes to fill but I can't imagine this sequel being anything short of fantastic.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The trailer is amazing you can feel her shame and anger come through the screen. I am very much looking forward to this one.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

.. but redwing is still gone right? so if they shared powers like it explains in the story of blue swan 1, how can blue swan have any powers now or recover in the first place.
I thought they were linked, not that their powers were shared. And I vaguely remember a yin-yang to it, something about Redwing's hotheadedness contrasting with Blue Swan's calm. Blue Swan seems pretty hotheaded in the teaser above -- maybe it's just because she wants revenge, but maybe Blue Swan's comportment is affected by Redwing's absence.