New Project: The group custom Project

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Here is my idea.
I will give a list of actresses available, locations available, props available, costumes available, virtual sets available
and then in a separate thread we can start a Batgirl story. kinda like a community roll play story, but one that will be eventually filmed.
Once the group story is finished I will polish it up and then film it.
Then after its done release it for sale.

I guess its almost like a group custom with the exception that all participating do not put down money ahead of time but instead buy the completed story when done.

I would ask that participating members stick to the format to make it as seamless as possible.

So instead of this:

Tom: Batgirl OTS carried
Dick: Wearing Pantyhose
Harry: Oh Oh and rebooted
Joe: and unmasked
Mark: If it has Pantyhose count me out!
Steve: I would like to see there boots stay on
Boris: Unmasked is fine but keep the costume on
Ed: no I like full removal of costume or else forget it

We have this:

Tom: Batgirl walks into the warehouse slowly
Dick: From behind a goon Chloroforms her
Harry: He carries her OTS to another room where her boots are removed
Joe: She wakes up and is given a sleepy injection in the neck
Mark: Her pantyhose feet are rubbed and then are torn from her revealing her exposed soles
Steve: but just on one foot. the other foot is kept with the pantyhose on.
Boris: She is stripped of her mask. she slowly wakes to find herself tied, and freaks out when she realizes her identity has been revealed
Ed: She struggles to get out of the bondage as she hears the goon returning

If we can keep it on track we can have a fairly well rounded story that can be filmed and presented.

What are your thoughts?
should I start developing this?
Attachments
batgirl_icon_3_by_jeremymallin-d417tjl.png
batgirl_icon_3_by_jeremymallin-d417tjl.png (21.13 KiB) Viewed 5838 times
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

59 people have viewed this without adding if they would be interested or not. This will be the last chance I'm giving this as an option for a mass group creative project. If you guys show no interest now Im going to put it aside and forget I ever thought of it.
mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Sounds pretty cool
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love this idea! I think the reason for the lack of feedback is because the thread title doesn't adequately describe this quality offer.
As for getting things rolling, as this is a Batgirl-themed idea, I would suggest a cool Batgirl dressing scene. Actually, have two:
The first would be a sexy, almost seductive sequence. Have BG slowly pull on her outfit. Then, once fully dressed, she checks herself out in a mirror. In doing so, she primps and poses, tugging on parts of her costume to make it look sexier (ie cupping her breasts, pulling the bottom tight around her butt, etc.)
The second would be a scene in an alley where she has her costume on underneath a business woman's suit. The rest of her outfit (mask, gloves) would be in her purse.

I would like to add more, but as this is designed to be a group think, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Love this idea! I think the reason for the lack of feedback is because the thread title doesn't adequately describe this quality offer.
As for getting things rolling, as this is a Batgirl-themed idea, I would suggest a cool Batgirl dressing scene. Actually, have two:
The first would be a sexy, almost seductive sequence. Have BG slowly pull on her outfit. Then, once fully dressed, she checks herself out in a mirror. In doing so, she primps and poses, tugging on parts of her costume to make it look sexier (ie cupping her breasts, pulling the bottom tight around her butt, etc.)
The second would be a scene in an alley where she has her costume on underneath a business woman's suit. The rest of her outfit (mask, gloves) would be in her purse.

I would like to add more, but as this is designed to be a group think, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
This thread is for interest in wether it should be done or not. As it stands it looks like it might be a go.
So I will start writing down locations, props, models avail;able and we can then start building a story.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Love this idea! I think the reason for the lack of feedback is because the thread title doesn't adequately describe this quality offer.
What do you suggest I call the actual thread once it starts? what do you think would be a catchy title.

Also if anyone else is reading this and is interested feel free to say so. the more public support I can get the more apt i will be to get this thing going.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I meant to reply sooner then forgot. I like the idea. Definitely interesting. :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Perhaps a title for the thread would be "you create the plot for the best Batgirl video" or "need plot plan for Batgirl video" orsomething along those lines. But that's just the initial thought; admittedly I haven't given it enough thought.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Also, any chance of posting this thread in one of the main pages? I only came across the thread because it was in the list of 5 most recent threads. Again, I like this idea and would want to see more involvement by other fans.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Also, any chance of posting this thread in one of the main pages? I only came across the thread because it was in the list of 5 most recent threads. Again, I like this idea and would want to see more involvement by other fans.
Where would you suggest i post it? I suppose the Superheroine Lounge would be the best place?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I'm sure I'll think of more later, but right now the only thing I'd want to see is a part where BG gets whipped with her own utility belt.

Think you can swing that?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:I'm sure I'll think of more later, but right now the only thing I'd want to see is a part where BG gets whipped with her own utility belt.

Think you can swing that?
Absolutely. we can surely handle that. I will take this to mean you are interested.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

A-yup.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like the idea of giving her a knockout dart in the butt as she's struggling to wake up from a previous knock out.She barely wakes up,then POW back to dreamland.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Could there be a moment where Batgirl is drugged or sleepy, but still fairly awake, and is cradle carried while she attempts to struggle?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I like the idea of giving her a knockout dart in the butt as she's struggling to wake up from a previous knock out.She barely wakes up,then POW back to dreamland.
Yes this is possible. Wait until we start the new thread and inject it into the story wherever it will fit. As I said earlier in the thread the story will be built by all of you as a community and then printed and shot so participation in the building of the actual story is important
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I like the idea of giving her a knockout dart in the butt as she's struggling to wake up from a previous knock out.She barely wakes up,then POW back to dreamland.

Yes this is possible. Wait until we start the new thread and inject it into the story wherever it will fit. As I said earlier in the thread the story will be built by all of you as a community and then printed and shot so participation in the building of the actual story is important
Helpless
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
sugarcoater wrote:Also, any chance of posting this thread in one of the main pages? I only came across the thread because it was in the list of 5 most recent threads. Again, I like this idea and would want to see more involvement by other fans.
Where would you suggest i post it? I suppose the Superheroine Lounge would be the best place?
Ask the admin to pin it in the list of 5 most recent threads. Everyone will see it.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^ I think that defeats the point of 'most recent threads' posted.
Don't want to go that route. Just post in the Lounge and if it goes quiet for a few days post again to bring it to prominence
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The "add a line" format seems like it would result in an uneven story which tries to do too many things. When peril is heaped upon peril, it just becomes too diluted and cartoony for me. I half expect the villain to unpack an anvil-dropping device from a company called ACME.

Before the story even begins, it would be helpful to settle on the following:

Actresses (and their limits with regard to content)
Characters
Costumes
Props
Sets and Locations
Types of trap available
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:The "add a line" format seems like it would result in an uneven story which tries to do too many things.
\You might be right. I have done this exact same thing in the sleepy forum, the freeze forum, the fembot forum, the hypo forum, the gallons fetish forum, the vampire forums, the pantyhose forum, the sticky forum, the tickle forum, and a few more forums (I think you get what I am saying) in all of those forums only one dwindled into a selfish clusterfuck. I am hoping that with a loose guideline people will be able to get along to create something...but then again, you may be right and it might all fall to shit. but that won't stop me from at least trying.

Heroine Addict wrote: Before the story even begins, it would be helpful to settle on the following:

Actresses (and their limits with regard to content)
Characters
Costumes
Props
Sets and Locations
Types of trap available
I have actually stopped to say this a few times already. if you were to go back to the top and read what I have posted you will find that written at least twice. I said that this thread was meant for interest. if there was i would then start by creating a list of costumes, models, propels, location, etc. But we can't put the cart in front of the horse, and you can't bog down a project too quickly. all things in order.

I think that if we stick to guidelines and don't try to force an entire custom in one post we should be fine.

Also if it means anything once its completed I will still have to streamline it so that it actually works as a film.
Im hoping that this will work here. I haven't seen anything to indicate that it won't, but then again what do i know.
lol
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Helpless wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Ask the admin to pin it in the list of 5 most recent threads. Everyone will see it.

I wouldn't presume to ask a mod to go out of their way to cater to my requests. I am a guest here and a very grateful one. If others think its a good idea and want to ask them then I would be fine with it. I have been accused of being an egomaniac and thinking the entire world revolves around me so on this board I don't make waves If others want it and want to ask thats fine by me, but Im not going to open a can of worms that will lead to a flamewar.

Ultimately all I wish to do is make a product people will like. I'm willing to try anything to make a more accepted product.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

KnightsofGotham.com wrote: I have been accused of being an egomaniac and thinking the entire world revolves around me .
Thats what you get for looking like Ming the Merciless' twin brother ;) :D

As I said above I don't think thats the way to go (getting it pinned) but you'll get comments a-plenty in the Lounge no doubt

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote: I have been accused of being an egomaniac and thinking the entire world revolves around me .
Thats what you get for looking like Ming the Merciless' twin brother ;) :D

As I said above I don't think thats the way to go (getting it pinned) but you'll get comments a-plenty in the Lounge no doubt
Yeah. dont I know it. Im going to accept that this is an idea that will get traction so I'm going to go ahead and start planning the startup list of costumes, models, props, etc and go from there.
Maybe Im insane for thinking it will work, Im hoping it will work.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You crazy madmen with your diaboloical schemes.... ;)

Good luck with it, I hope it works out. A possibility to gauge reaction to the finished article might be to post it as a story first (if you can flesh it out a little obviously) - it might get you a few ideas on how it flows/works as a yarn

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:You crazy madmen with your diaboloical schemes.... ;)

Good luck with it, I hope it works out. A possibility to gauge reaction to the finished article might be to post it as a story first (if you can flesh it out a little obviously) - it might get you a few ideas on how it flows/works as a yarn
Great Idfea! will definitely keep that in mind when there time comes.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Apologies if I seemed a little negative. I edited my post while you were writing yours to add that the key problem (I have) with slotting in too many ideas is that individual perils become diluted and lose much of their impact. Depending on what response you get, maybe the suggestions could be divided between two or more videos?

Further apologies for my kneejerk post to your OP, ignoring the fact you had made the same suggestion further down the page.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:Apologies if I seemed a little negative. I edited my post while you were writing yours to add that the key problem (I have) with slotting in too many ideas is that individual perils become diluted and lose much of their impact. Depending on what response you get, maybe the suggestions could be divided between two or more videos?

Further apologies for my kneejerk post to your OP, ignoring the fact you had made the same suggestion further down the page.
no need whatsoever for apologies. you didn't offend at all. As well if my reply came off harsh please forgive.
I've tried it a few times and have had success and figured we would try it here. if it comes off the rails then at least we tried.

I think the most important thing is to keep a tight reign of order during the posts.
don't let people get off track and don't let it devolve it something other than what its supposed to be.

If it falls apart at least we tried. We have nothing to lose by trying it.

Even if we get the thing completed and it doesn't sell at least the basic format was established making it easier for another producer down the line to give it a shot as well.

precedence is a wonderful thing.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

OK guys the official thread is up and running and you guys can add a line of your own at:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 213#p95213

A clarification.
You are not limited to adding a line once. you can help build the story with 3 other people, or 10 other people.

I want to thank everyone who is participating and those who will.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm a little reluctant to keep posting too much in case it seems like I'm trying to get a cheap custom.

Is there any rule of thumb on how frequently people should post? Maybe leave a gap for at least two or three other people to contribute before posting something else?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

yeah...2 or 3. if it dies I will just take what we have and complete it myself. if people don't want to participate then at least jot was a good run.