Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign is now up

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
The Crowdfunding Campaign For Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction is now up and running on Indiegogo.
THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!
supergirlVorcmapostermake2med.png
supergirlVorcmapostermake2med.png (579.29 KiB) Viewed 9447 times
The budget of this production is projected to be around $1,650 and when it comes to the cost of production. That where you folks come in. So, far me and my fellow writers/project who run this series have begun to save up and put aside about $200 bucks and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, if we reach our goal which is $1,000 quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 4 installments of this series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

To make a donation, click on this link below:
http://igg.me/at/SupergirlV/x/3169026

If you have any questions, Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here the superheroine forum or on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

If you want to make a donation, but don't want to do it through Indiegogo and want to do it through paypal instead, feel free to message me or email me and I'll tell you the details on you can donate for the project through paypal an I'll send you my paypal address.
There will be updates throughout this process. So keep and eye out.
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Can we have ONE with her in pantyhose please? Those Super Missy tights would look AMAZING all wet!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:Can we have ONE with her in pantyhose please? Those Super Missy tights would look AMAZING all wet!
Hey, DrObiCaffi. Unfortunately, No pantyhoses in this one.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Can you give us a hint as to who the villain's going to be? I know Lex is the popular choice these days, but how 'bout mixing it up with Livewire or Braniac or even Bizarro Supergirl?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:Can you give us a hint as to who the villain's going to be? I know Lex is the popular choice these days, but how 'bout mixing it up with Livewire or Braniac or even Bizarro Supergirl?
Hi, Omega Woman. To answer your question, I usually take different characters from different superhero movies, cartoons or comics and mix it up to create the villain for this series. Now, You may remember that in the 4th installment of this series, I had the villain dress up in a spiderwomen costume and renamed "SpiderAgent 004" who is with the Federation Underworld Secret Agency and was a hired assassin, hired to kill Supergirl. For this one, the villain will be dressed up in a elasticgirl/Ms. incredible costume (Which to my knowledge has never been done before) and will be named "Agent I-270" and she is also from the Federation Underworld Secret Agency and is the agency's top assassins in the organization and is hired to kill Supergirl. Now, just to let you know...Somebody on this forum actually brought up the subject up (about elasticgirl/Ms. incredible) and suggested it, so I thought that I would take the suggestion, mix it up and just turn her into the villain and rename the character. I can tell you that this character will be one of the deadliest and toughest villain that Supergirl will ever face and for Supergirl defeating Agent I-270 will be more difficult unlike in the past where Supergirl easily defeats the villain and there will be more peril elements in this film than the last 4.

As for Livewire or Braniac or even Bizarro Supergirl being involved in this series in the future...I'm not sure. it's too early to tell who will be next to face-off against Supergirl in this series. I hope I answered your question to the best of my ability.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay, Supergirl vs. Elastigirl (even if it is just the outfit on a totally different character)? I am so there.

(Full disclosure: Elastigirl might've been one of the earliest superheroines I ever lusted after. Those tights and those shorts... mmm...)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:Okay, Supergirl vs. Elastigirl (even if it is just the outfit on a totally different character)? I am so there.

(Full disclosure: Elastigirl might've been one of the earliest superheroines I ever lusted after. Those tights and those shorts... mmm...)
Understandable..the character looked good. As for this film, I thought I would try somebody different, a character that is barely used in super-heroine web films and Elastigirl/Ms. Incredible character is one of them. I'm glad you like the idea. Its good to try something new & different.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey Jim, costumes sound fine but for me the important part is will there be KO's in the movie?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Hey Jim, costumes sound fine but for me the important part is will there be KO's in the movie?
Hey, RL11. To answer your question, The answer is Yes, there will be KOs in this film.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
RL11 wrote:Hey Jim, costumes sound fine but for me the important part is will there be KO's in the movie?
Hey, RL11. To answer your question, The answer is Yes, there will be KOs in this film.
KOs? More than one :) That's great, can't wait ;)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Chloro kos?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Chloro kos?
Hey, xxxwarriorxxx. Good to hear from you again. To answer your question...Their will be no Chloro KOs in this one...The 4th installment of this series covered it. We Will use the Chloro KO element in another installment of this series, but not in this installment. But i will tell you that their will be lethal and deadly KOs in this film. I can tell you that this film will have more peril elements and KO elements in this film then the last 4 films in the series.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!
We are off to a great and fast start. So far, We have our first contributor to the Supergirl V Crowdfunding Campaign. A donation of $50.00 has been contributed to the Crowdfunding campaign for this fan film. The fan film project crowdfunding campiagn still needs $950 to be fully funded. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. Remember....
THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

So there is still time to make a contribution to the Supergirl V fan film project. Remember, if we reach our funding goal in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done.

Or message me.

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

The Topic of Supergirl V on The Superheroine forum:
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic. ... 143#p93106
There will be updates throughout this process. So keep an eye out.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Jim, does your Elastic Girl character have powers?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:Jim, does your Elastic Girl character have powers?
Hello again, sgz6. good to hear from you. To answer your question, she won't have powers that the original elasticgirl has. The only power she has is, the power to assassinate and kill. Remember, the character comes from the same organization as SpiderAgent 004 which is filled with ruthless villains for hires and especially, assassins for hire. Now, I will tell you that this character will have strength and stamina, which why its only to be more difficult and hard for Supergirl to defeat her. A lot of folks here on the forum and in other places thought it would be a good idea if i have Supergirl go up against an opponent who will be more tougher than Supergirl. the last 4 films..Supergirl has defeated all the villains in this series quite easily to some fan's eyes and opinion, so I decided to grant them their requests & suggestions and decided to add more peril and KO elements and make the villain more tougher and harder to defeat in this installment of the fan film series.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SupergirlVtrapposterMED.png
SupergirlVtrapposterMED.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 9104 times
SupergirlVDROWNEDposterMED.png
SupergirlVDROWNEDposterMED.png (721.07 KiB) Viewed 9104 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlVposterreveal.png
supergirlVposterreveal.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 8989 times
supergirlVposterbreakout.png
supergirlVposterbreakout.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 8989 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Hello again, sgz6. good to hear from you. To answer your question, she won't have powers that the original elasticgirl has. The only power she has is, the power to assassinate and kill. Remember, the character comes from the same organization as SpiderAgent 004 which is filled with ruthless villains for hires and especially, assassins for hire. Now, I will tell you that this character will have strength and stamina, which why its only to be more difficult and hard for Supergirl to defeat her. A lot of folks here on the forum and in other places thought it would be a good idea if i have Supergirl go up against an opponent who will be more tougher than Supergirl. the last 4 films..Supergirl has defeated all the villains in this series quite easily to some fan's eyes and opinion, so I decided to grant them their requests & suggestions and decided to add more peril and KO elements and make the villain more tougher and harder to defeat in this installment of the fan film series.
Well having her being tougher than SG should be interesting. For the future though if you are considering ways to change things up I'd consider having a powered opponent who can take SG on one on one. That was kind of a my big problem with your vampire tale. Star Girl apparently couldn't match SG even though she was a vampire and had drained the blood of apparently lots of other heroines to begin with.

Good luck with your new one will be interested in hearing the plot later on.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Well having her being tougher than SG should be interesting. For the future though if you are considering ways to change things up I'd consider having a powered opponent who can take SG on one on one. That was kind of a my big problem with your vampire tale. Star Girl apparently couldn't match SG even though she was a vampire and had drained the blood of apparently lots of other heroines to begin with.

Good luck with your new one will be interested in hearing the plot later on.
Hello again, sgz6. I appreciate the encouragement and the support. Do I understand that the 3rd film did have flaws and weaknesses despite being a success on YouTube. But, I'd made sure that the 4th installment wouldn't go down that path and I'm making sure that the 5th one doesn't go down that path like the 3rd one either. Now, to answer your question about the plot of the story, its kind of a unique plot that actually ties in with people who want to have super-heroine custom videos made, accept this story is filled with a ton of deception which leads to the trap and tough battle. Now, the plot of the story is that a woman named Emily Nessbocker who is magazine reporter of Hero illustrated Magazine would like to do a photoshoot, video-shoot and have a one on one interview with Supergirl. The twist is that all of this is set to take place at the pool house that Marc Luthor once owned. Now, news reports had come out a couple of month before this takes place that Marc Luthor's plane had crashed and that he did not survive. The news of his death cause his pool house to be put up for sale towards the end of 2014. Now fast forward to 2015 and Supergirl decides to take Ms. Nessbocker on her offer. little does she know...that she had agreed with an undercover hired assassin named Agent I-270..who has been hired to kill Supergirl in any way possible. And who is the person that hired Agent I-270? None other than Marc Luthor himself. The trap is set to begin once Supergirl is doing an wetlook/underwater video shoot for a client that wants a custom peril video featuring a superheroine of his choice. After a few minutes of swimming, acting, teasing, flirting and talking underwater...Supergirl realizes that something doesn't seem right and notices that she is beginning to feel weak and then struggles to survive and head her head above water. The question is why? What causes her becoming weak? What happens next is a chain of events that you will not believe. From Supergirl fighting Agent I-270, to Supergirl fighting for her life to survive. This installment will leave you on the edge of your seat and will feature more peril elements than ever before. What will happen when Supergirl & Agent I-270 confront each other & clash. Will Supergirl finally go face to face with Marc Luthor. What Will Marc have up his sleeve? Will this be the final chapter of the fan film series? All these twists and turns and questions will be answered in this 5th installment.

That's the plot of the story. They're a lot of twists and turns in this installment which will be filled by more Perils, KOs and Death elements than any of the 4th films in this series.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
KOs? More than one :) That's great, can't wait ;)
indeed, RL11, there will be more than one KOs in this film.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SupergirlVbloodylogoPoster.png
SupergirlVbloodylogoPoster.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 8919 times
SupergirlVKARAPoster.png
SupergirlVKARAPoster.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 8905 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Is Agent I-270 named after the highway in MD?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Is Agent I-270 named after the highway in MD?
Lol..No, it's not named after a highway. Its a fictional name I came up with to fit the costume that the villain with be wearing, which will be the ElasticGirl/Ms. Incredible costume. And since she's the villain in the film, and is a hired assassin that was in the same organization as was SpiderAgent 004 in the 4th film, I had to come up with a different name for her character. The key is the name Agent I-270 is the "I" in the name, which of course with be on the costume.
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Lol..No, it's not named after a highway. Its a fictional name I came up with to fit the costume that the villain with be wearing, which will be the ElasticGirl/Ms. Incredible costume. And since she's the villain in the film, and is a hired assassin that was in the same organization as was SpiderAgent 004 in the 4th film, I had to come up with a different name for her character. The key is the name Agent I-270 is the "I" in the name, which of course with be on the costume.
But it is a highway in Maryland.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

heroinefan429 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
But it is a highway in Maryland.
Really?, heroine429? I'll be honest, I actually didn't know that. now, I do. thanks for the info. It's Funny, how you learn something everyday. But again, its a fictional name I came up with to fit the costume that the villain with be wearing since she is a hired assassin, but I really had no idea that it's a highway in Maryland.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

jimbobklyn5 wrote:Plot Snip
Jim, sounds interesting. Though for the weakening thing I hope your avoiding the Blue-K thing again. I wouldn't mind a mention of actual kryptonite or something new but I never got the Blue-K thing. I will say you do try to put a lot into plot even if it doesn't all come through on screen. I appreciate the emphasis on female baddies.

Obviously any future films are in the future but a suggestion for a powered foe who could match SG without using kryptonite or so, maybe a dark or bizzaro version of SG, some sort of Aqua character who actually draws strength and power from water; thus you get somebody who would make even fuller use of the water setting you like. Anyway just throwing some stuff out.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:Plot Snip
Jim, sounds interesting. Though for the weakening thing I hope your avoiding the Blue-K thing again. I wouldn't mind a mention of actual kryptonite or something new but I never got the Blue-K thing. I will say you do try to put a lot into plot even if it doesn't all come through on screen. I appreciate the emphasis on female baddies.

Obviously any future films are in the future but a suggestion for a powered foe who could match SG without using kryptonite or so, maybe a dark or bizzaro version of SG, some sort of Aqua character who actually draws strength and power from water; thus you get somebody who would make even fuller use of the water setting you like. Anyway just throwing some stuff out.
Thank you very much, sgz6. I do the best I can to try to be creative when it comes to creating a plot for the films and creating the female villains and their motives.

Now, I must tell you that this fan film will have both blue kryptonite and the actual green kryptonite which is a lethal combination and it will be extremely hard for Supergirl to overcome in this film as you'll see.

As for you're suggestions of a dark or bizzaro version of SG, Its a very good suggestion and I will be using it. I am planning on writing a draft script having a Supergirl Vs. Bad Evil Supergirl showdown, i will start writing it up right after Supergirl V is filmed and released. I have actually wanted to do that for a while for this series, but finding an actress to play the bad evil Supergirl part will be a task, but of course there is plenty of time for that. At the moment, getting Supergirl V fully funded, so production can go ahead is on my agenda.

The suggestion of a Aqua character is also a good idea too, but at the moment, I'm not looking into that direction as of yet.

Once again, I appreciate the feedback and the suggestions from you, sgz6. And once again, thanks for the kind words and thanks for supporting this fan film series :)
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

At least you didn't name her Agent I-495
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:At least you didn't name her Agent I-495
Lol :laugh: True.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Just out of curiosity i have a few questions.
1: What exactly is the money from the crowdfunding going too, as it seems all 4 of the films out so far are set in either your house, or a friends house, i would also assume that the actors are personal friends of yours. The camera does not seem to change, and there really isnt many/any special effects.
2: What if anything does a donator get from sending money to you for this upcomming film.

Dont take this the wrong way, any film being done for us deserves something, especially the free ones, im just wondering is all.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

digitalbleh wrote:Just out of curiosity i have a few questions.
1: What exactly is the money from the crowdfunding going too, as it seems all 4 of the films out so far are set in either your house, or a friends house, i would also assume that the actors are personal friends of yours. The camera does not seem to change, and there really isnt many/any special effects.
2: What if anything does a donator get from sending money to you for this upcomming film.

Dont take this the wrong way, any film being done for us deserves something, especially the free ones, im just wondering is all.

Hello, digitalbleh. I appreciate the feedback on this project. To answer your questions, the crowdfunding money for these projects are sent to MMP Studios & their crew & models/actresses once all the funds are together. The money is used for the actress fees and production fees. These are filmed & edited at MMP Studios in Lakeland, Florida, which houses a pool house and once the filming and editing is done..they send the video to me and I reedited them and add music, sound effect and some SFX to the film. Now, I do not know the folks at MMP Studios personally at all or the actresses at all either. But, I am in constant communication with the head of MMP Studios by email & facebook when it comes to this series.

As for the setting of all 4 films, the storyline is much different from the original Supergirl films, comics or stories you have read. But also, the film series is low budget. We had attempted to shoot the 3rd film in multiple locations, but unfortunately it would of become a multiple day shoot and wasn't able to be done due to the actresses schedules

As for the camera, there is really nothing I can do about the camera, that's on their end..but they do use professional HD camera in the shoot and of course in all their other videos they make as well.

As for special effects, that a tough one, because this is a small budget project and to add very good SFX, it would cost around $6,000, which unfortunately is money I don't have & also, I don't have a top notch editing program as well, so I do my best to add effects that are suitable to that particular scene in the film. At the moment, I am in talks with a fan of the series who is into doing SFX for videos. At the moment, we are still in discussions and for this installment, we could add more realistic SFX. Again, we are still in talks.

As for what a donator gets from sending money to you for this upcoming film? Well, You get what you paid for and that is a free YouTube non-profit fan film that you helped get funded. That's the award for your support, I don't feel that is right for a donator to paid for a video that they already donated and help get funded and besides,I'm not looking to make money out of this and I feel that some producers or creator should share their ideas and fantasy on the web for free, especially when it comes to focusing on a heroine in a peril situation that was barely touched on until this series was created.

Anyway, i hope I answered your questions, to the best of my ability and i don't take your questions or statements the wrong way at all. I enjoy getting feedback. That's why I created this fan film series. to have people give suggestions, their opinions and their feedback. And trust I appreciate all of it a lot. Anyway, I appreciate the feedback and I hope I answered your questions to the best of my ability, digitalbleh. :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlVmagazinemovieposterteaser.png
supergirlVmagazinemovieposterteaser.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 8723 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction....Spring 2015
Magazine covers courtesy of magazineyourself.com
1421365240.1954_400x500.jpg.png
1421365240.1954_400x500.jpg.png (160.12 KiB) Viewed 8688 times
1421365684.3795_400x500.jpg.png
1421365684.3795_400x500.jpg.png (235.73 KiB) Viewed 8688 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction....Spring 2015
Magazine cover courtesy of fakeazine.com
fakeazine2d.jpg
fakeazine2d.jpg (84.67 KiB) Viewed 8626 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: Just to give you folks an update on things. Today, We ordered all the props that we will use in this Supergirl V; Deadly Seduction fan film project. We will receive them between this month and February. We also hope to start ordering the two costumes by the end of February/Early March. We will post up a photo of all the props, once we have received them, so keep an eye out on that.

Or message me here on the forum or on facebook via the project's facebook page.
10264936_1407140852891874_6975372377886438417_n.jpg
10264936_1407140852891874_6975372377886438417_n.jpg (13.93 KiB) Viewed 8516 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlVglassesposter.png
supergirlVglassesposter.png (622.1 KiB) Viewed 8499 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlVglassesposter#2.png
supergirlVglassesposter#2.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 8433 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sredposter.png
sredposter.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 8275 times
waterbloodposter.png
waterbloodposter.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 8275 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Damn, I don't think you have enough promotional posters
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Damn, I don't think you have enough promotional posters
Well, avenger....this is actually the last one of a long while. I'm just trying to get the word out on the project & its crowdfunding campaign. Also, A couple of fans of this series created some of these promotional posters so I thought that I would share them here on the forum. I created some promotional posters too. Besides, Posting up fans creativity is better than always posting up reminders daily on how many days are left in the crowdfunding campaign, which is something that I use to do way too much for the last 4 films. So instead, I decided to post up fans art to get the word out on the project & its crowdfunding campaign.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It's cool man, I was sort of being sarcastic, but enjoy seeing Jac underwater. The posters are very cool. I didn't mean it to sound dicky
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:It's cool man, I was sort of being sarcastic, but enjoy seeing Jac underwater. The posters are very cool. I didn't mean it to sound dicky

Nah, its cool, avenger. :cap: I do agree, Jac underwater is enjoyable to see.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION! :supes:
supergirlUWcover.png
supergirlUWcover.png (736.89 KiB) Viewed 8175 times
Want to get the latest on the Supergirl V fan film and news on future installments of the series? Also want to get the latest in Supergirl news in general? Then subscribe/like the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

supergirlWON5pic.png
supergirlWON5pic.png (698.65 KiB) Viewed 8175 times
or you can like/Subscribe to WON YouTube Network's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WONYouTube

jackentpostermed.png
jackentpostermed.png (528.16 KiB) Viewed 8175 times
Just a reminder that The Supergirl V fan film project crowdfunding campaign still needs $950 to be fully funded. At the moment, $50.00 has been funded to the campaign to fund this film. Again, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. Remember....THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME! So there is still time to make a contribution to the Supergirl V fan film project. Remember, if we reach our funding goal in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done.

Or message me here on Facebook via the project's Facebook page.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: Here are the props we have so far. We expect to receive more over the next 2 weeks. We also plan to order both costumes for the film this week..at the moment we are waiting for info on Avi's measurement when it comes to the costume. So stay tune for more updates and progress on Supergirl V.
10929938_319660601565127_1487371293664445438_n.jpg
10929938_319660601565127_1487371293664445438_n.jpg (25.88 KiB) Viewed 8051 times
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

So... are you open to us spitballing ideas about future Supergirl movies here, or would you like us to do it somewhere else (by PM, perhaps)?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:So... are you open to us spitballing ideas about future Supergirl movies here, or would you like us to do it somewhere else (by PM, perhaps)?
Yes, I am open to it, omega. You can do it here. That way folks, can keep tabs on updates for Supergirl V and see some of the ideas and suggests fans of the series have on future Supergirl films...its fine with me.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: We have just received more props for the Supergirl V Fan film project. More to come in the next 2 weeks.
10323983_361640650705847_6802517271871675919_n.jpg
10323983_361640650705847_6802517271871675919_n.jpg (32.59 KiB) Viewed 8035 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

We are making a talent casting change for the "Agent I-270" character in Supergirl V. Once, we find a replacement to play Agent I-270, we will break it to you.
IncrediblesLogo.png
IncrediblesLogo.png (18.15 KiB) Viewed 8011 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

For those who are wondering where Supergirl V still stands..I want to make this clear, that the fan film project is not cancelled and will still go on. It is still on and still needs to be funded via crowdfunding..All that is happening is that we have decided to make a change on the actress to play the Agent I-270 character. Once again, The Project is still on.

Just a reminder that THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!
The budget of this production is projected to be around $1,650 and when it comes to the cost of production. That where you folks come in. So, far me and my fellow writers/project who run this series have begun to save up and put aside about $200 bucks and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, if we reach our goal which is $1,000 quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 4 installments of this series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

At The moment, only $50.00 has been donated to the crwodfudning campaign to help fund the Supergirl V project.

Or message me.

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Now Playing on WON 5: It's an all new edition of WON YouTube's "Ask The Manager" hosted by yours truly Jonathan Rios. It's a program where I discuss certain topics and also take questions, comments and request from emails and video messages as well on certain topics, current videos/future videos/projects that will be posted on WON YouTube Networks. Just send your emails and video messages to this email address: [email protected] or leave a message through google plus.

ATTENTION: ((( The Supergirl V is in the works topic)))) is at the 10:38 mark of the video

BTW, for folks who want to know who the guy your seeing is. That's me on the camera , yours truly. Check it out & we hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment down below