SuperheroineHQ

General discussions about superheroines!
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

I think this is an overall great site, but a lot of the content requires membership, and I can't sign up without an invite code.
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Same here! Tried asking for one, but nada. Maybe I'm not their type? :p
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You are not alone. They seem to redefine exclusivity.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
paul2014
Neophyte
Neophyte

I got told that the site is no longer active. :lol:
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

No, it's still active because the users post photos, not the admin/webmaster (it's just a platform, it does not deliver any content itself).
It was open for subscriptions for a very small time, in the beginning. There is nothing relevant in there anyway, if i were you I wouldn't lose my mind over it ^^
elekid125
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm actually a long-time member of the site. Members can invite up to 10 people with e-mail addresses. If anyone wants to join, feel free to PM me.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I don't think the invite thing has ever worked... but I could be wrong :D (maybe they have fixed it ?)
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

I am also a member. Until reading this thread I hadn't logged in for a very long time, but like elekid125, I am a member and appear to have invites. So if you'd like one, you're welcome to PM me.
Loki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Masmune was kind enough to send me an invite code, and while the invite code worked fine, the site wasn't able to complete my registration. After I enter all my info, I keep ending up on an error message. So, there might be something wrong with the site. Hopefully other people have better luck.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, that's what happens, so they did not fix it afterall :\
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

I sent them a message using their own message format but didn't get a reply.
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Loki wrote:Masmune was kind enough to send me an invite code, and while the invite code worked fine, the site wasn't able to complete my registration. After I enter all my info, I keep ending up on an error message. So, there might be something wrong with the site. Hopefully other people have better luck.
I got an invite too from someone very nice, but alas... what Loki said. :weep:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

superbgirl wrote:
Loki wrote:Masmune was kind enough to send me an invite code, and while the invite code worked fine, the site wasn't able to complete my registration. After I enter all my info, I keep ending up on an error message. So, there might be something wrong with the site. Hopefully other people have better luck.
Yep, me too. Ho hum.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
superbgirl wrote:
Yep, me too. Ho hum.
Same here
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I guess you haven't read the thread :D

Even with an invite code you can't join for some bug or whatever reason...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

helstar wrote:I guess you haven't read the thread :D

Even with an invite code you can't join for some bug or whatever reason...
PHEW! Thats I relief, I thought it was because I was too ugly to join 'the beautiful people' ;)
:D

Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Looks like the site have changed, and I can't log in with my old account/password. We need to click on the Request Invite button. :noexpression:
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Just noticed that too.

Nice to see them finally doing something with it.

Assuming I get the invite of course.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

What content is on this site anyway?
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

mcg wrote:Just noticed that too. Nice to see them finally doing something with it. Assuming I get the invite of course.
Don't hold your breath. I have no idea why someone would produce this site then basically abandon it. The main page won't render properly and it takes a couple of months before someone shows up to fix it. The invite codes don't work. No responses to email. The only good thing about the site is there are lots of pics and videos although the videos are mostly trailers released by the producers. Strange that our logins no longer work. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I requested an invite to the Superheroine HQ page and was excepted into the site quickly. i signed up and was excepted. So the new Superheroine HQ works perfectly.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well that was fast and efficient. I'm back in although they've changed the look and feel. I don't see any of the photo albums.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Now it works for everybody, but it's even more useless than before without the photo albums lol :D
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

superheroinehq.com is DEAD AGAIN? Well it worked a couple of days ago? Anyone know what happened?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

What is it with that site? Do they pass out vaginas to members? No content is there. People posting pics is all from what I hear so why bother with this uber "exclusive" site? I'll stick with superheroineforum.
Irishman
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Anyone know what happened the site? Is it kaput or just on a break?
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The site is now back online.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Back online = TRUE+ Wonder what happened? Looked like the domain name expired or they got hacked or something? At least all the content survived
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!