Super Heroine League

General discussions about superheroines!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yes agreed. The top Knightwoman costume Emily wears is also a fine Batgirl costume imo.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Where is the blue and gray Batgirl suit from? Someone needs to use that in more vids!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've only ever seen this costume used in the Suicide Girls photo set with the model Radeo. The free samples from the set are long deleted, but you can find some re-uploaded promo pics easily on a Google Image Search.

Here's the topic from this forum with a few extra pics: http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20254
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Coco is not available for modeling currently as she is focusing on school. Maybe she will be back someday, but not soon enough for us to shoot her =(
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Check out our not-quite-sequel. This little video takes place between The Dark Seduction and the new Video (Kara's Penance) which we are currently shooting. Anyone who wanted to see the Succubus take more of a beating in that costume... this one's for you!

phpBB [video]

Succubus In Chains - at SHG-Media
BARON2027
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I just wanted to say that this was without a doubt one of the best movies I have ever purchased it was well worth every dollar I spent my compliments to the actress and others who made this film great job people.
BARON2027
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

When this 1st came out I was put off by the price. Also figured Kara's Penance was too high priced. So, today I bought Super Heroine League since it was discounted. WOW!! So glad I bought it. Tremendous video. Very well done. Really impressed by the quality of the simulated sex scenes. While nothing hardcore is shown, this vid really simulated the situations well. Nice job!
BARON2027
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

will there be more sequels of the super heroine league if so who will the next one feature
Alex David
Producer
Producer

We are planning more "spin offs" the next will feature me, it'll take place in the same timeline as Kara's penance, showing what WW is doing while SG is having her adventure in Kara's Penance. Then there will be one more, with a new bat girl, we'll build her up slowly, teasing her in the next WW video. =) And I'm hoping to find a way to have all 3 heroines fighting side by side again =)
meepmeep
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Ms. Alex David, you're the greatest. I have been a huge fan for quite awhile (such a huge fan, in fact, that I immediately shelled out for the Ms. Pac Man 2 SE earlier this past spring). Super Heroine League: Dark Seduction was a day one purchase for me, and has been a video I can come back to again and again just because of your guys' willingness to push yourselves and your productions into such dark and intriguing territory. I eagerly await the next Liberty Girl film, and ask only that you please give us some shots and exposure to your gorgeous bare midsection/belly, even if the star-spangled panties have to stay on!
BARON2027
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

any eta on when the next installment in this series might be out
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Why no Pantyhose?
Myself, I do not buy video's without at least one of the actresses wearing them.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Holy shit, that Suicide Girl Batgirl is fucking HOT. :O
BARON2027
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

when will the next film in this series be released I really enjoyed the first two films