Night Hawk vs Dr. Dearth

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

I just purchased and watched this film. I am under the understanding this film is not new at all, but a re-release in an enhanced video resolution greater than the original release (720X480 SD). I will first review the contend of the video, and later how the video was packaged.

*Spoilers from this point on*
The show opens up with Dr. Dearth in his lab plotting to capture and destroy Night Hawk (a busty blonde superheroine). He plans to trap her by luring her onto a pad in which he will enable a sonic beam to weaken her. The battle goes on as she struggles, before becoming to weak to put up a fight of any value. Once weak he begins the destruction process by coating her in many types of poisons in hopes of finding a combination that will finally rid him over her once and for all. The video is unique in the fact that it has multiple endings with optional sexual content. A light choose your own adventure of sorts. You choose if Night Hawk lives or dies in the end. I won't go into further detail, you will have to see it for yourself!

Pros***

* Actress does a very good job at playing the role as well as the believable psychopath villain portrayed by the male actor.
* You get to see Night Hawk completely nude regardless of your choices in the end.
* Well planned out story with a nice long peril scene

***Cons

* The video is SD. Though I personally have nothing against SD video, I have taken notice that many fans tend to mention it in a negative manor.
* The video is split into 5 large files with an intro animation at the start of each one. Nothing a little creative video editing could not fix however ;)
* The video is $60 for re-released material. There are a lot of excellent HD releases out there for a 3rd the cost

Over all I have watched this video a few times now, and it is one of my personal favorites. I think it could have used a little more sex acts and a little less peril for my tatse, but very well done. I would recommend this video to anyone who likes dark material as it is quite grim.

The video can be found at: http://www.superheroinecentral.com/free ... /index.htm

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)
Staff Sargeant

Nice review. I have the version from 2009 and it is also one of my favorites. The actress playing Night Hawk is/was one of the best in the genre in my opinion. If you're familiar with other SHC, you'll know it always had a certain style with intro animations. The style was actually really unique, but the video quality has always been subpar - and the prices are outrageous.

Still - a good video with some great shots of Night Hawk getting into trouble.
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:Nice review. I have the version from 2009 and it is also one of my favorites. The actress playing Night Hawk is/was one of the best in the genre in my opinion. If you're familiar with other SHC, you'll know it always had a certain style with intro animations. The style was actually really unique, but the video quality has always been subpar - and the prices are outrageous.

Still - a good video with some great shots of Night Hawk getting into trouble.
I agree, she is stunning and very good IMO. I only own two of their videos, Night Hawk vs Dr. Dearth and Trophy Hunter vs Supreme Avenger. I could not find any other videos for sale on their site. I found it very hard to navigate.

Millenium Member

Her name is Leslie Culton. I've also used her in my videos.

http://www.dangerbabecentral.com/store/ ... /index.htm
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:Her name is Leslie Culton. I've also used her in my videos.

http://www.dangerbabecentral.com/store/ ... /index.htm
Looks good, thanks for the share. Is there an easy way to find the videos for sale sections on the Dagerbabecentral and Superheroinecentral sites?

Millenium Member

well on my site go to http://www.dangerbabecentral.com and just click on the big green store button that says "DBC Store" on the front page.
chickkimmel
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Mr X,

Is Leslie still making videos or has she left the business? She is one of the all-time greats and it would be awesome to see her in something new or something from Superheroineunderworld.com. She would totally kick ass.

Also, what ever happened to the following models:

Erika Steele
Taylor from Superheroinecentral
KC Cannons aka Shae Summers

Thank you good sir for your answers in advance!

Chick
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Don't know Leslie's status. Last I heard she was doing wrestling.

Erika Steele I think retired. Taylor is retired as well as KC.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Leslie Culton is still doing videos. Her wrestling site is called Pro Wrestling Girl Fights and she goes by her wrestlilng name Vanessa Harding. She was one of my favorite superheroine models. She had the body for the part and played her roles convincingly. She reminded me of Wren Andrews who was the model for many superheroines at Super Heroines Demise back in the 90's.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes Leslie can act. If you search her name on Youtube you'll see some B-Movies she did.
chickkimmel
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I fully agree. Leslie Culton could absolutely act. Her ass was fantastic, among other things.

Wow, Wren Andrews. She sort of dropped off the face of the earth, didn't she? A very sexy woman.

I think of all the Superheroines, Christina Carter has the greatest and sexiest facial expressions. She conveys so many things in her facial expressions, especially when she is about to be dominated. A ball gag is lost on her, as her mouth should be left unfettered. That woman's mouth could be the most erotic thing in all of Superheroine-dom.

I had a chance to see Erika Steele at a club in Ohio in 2003, but ended up not being able to go. I wanted to ask her about her days as Gold Avenger, but alas, it looks like I'll never get that chance!!

Thanks for the information, Mister X. It is greatly appreciated. I've have always admired your skill in your artwork. Massive kudos, good sir.
ludrif
Neophyte
Neophyte

thanks for this info. question: who is the full-figured actress who was Night Strike in the Trophy Hunter video from 2009?
msrp2014
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mr. X wrote:Don't know Leslie's status. Last I heard she was doing wrestling.

KC Cannons has retired? So all of the content she is feautred in constantly on catfightcentral is old?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

msrp2014 wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Don't know Leslie's status. Last I heard she was doing wrestling.

KC Cannons has retired? So all of the content she is feautred in constantly on catfightcentral is old?

I know she does stuff for catfight and monster babe but she's not doing super heroine anymore.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well I agree with all the good points about Leslie Culton / Vanessa Harding, but she was definitely a hot collection item for myself, I was a member with SHC for quite some time back in the days when DANO was producing at that time some of the top heroine peril videos.
for those that enjoy the is one , I submit another one that I found very enjoyable.
I believe the Title of the series was called "X3 Upgrades"
She stars as a STINGER, who has been killed in some previous production, but for scientific reasons is brought back to life in order to test the new & Improved X3 ROBOT(you in my books was also one hell of a Gorgeous Actress, more robots should be built like that :)
Well this video series has a little bit of everything , Shocking Breast regenerating, Fighting back & forth for a short time that is, Electricution, Beat down, Severely I might add, also came with 2 Endings.
She wins which was kind of lame after the beating she took, & of course the Fatal end of STINGER
in the fatal ending , Leslie I think performed the best looking death scene,
her neck is snapped, & her body twitches just so perfectly that it just sold the painful defeat so Damn nicely, & the look of her face as she falls to the ground Priceless even to this day.
collage shots of the action :

Towards the end of Danos good time(in my opinion he did start using effects with some good results, I found I liked this video so much that I made a few little special clips SFX version myself
take a peak it might also give little more insight into the videoitself
Link 1:
http://fav.me/d56sqcr
Link 2:
http://fav.me/d7axrte

well that's my 2 cents

P.S. her poses & movements in all of the videos that she did for SHC really sold the Peril & the Pain of defeat,
I used one snap shot to create NightHawks defeat by Aliens :
http://fav.me/d4cda3z

it has sad however that Dano sort of lost the energy to keep that site going, but I am happy with the ones that I did get from him during those years :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lesile Culton/Vanessa Harding Was awesome to work with. She's beautiful AND she gets the genre. She cosplay dresses all the time. I wish I could have used her more.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Wish you did a Superheroine Reunion with them! Also wish SHC would get back in the game and make more of these movies with their full figured models-- some of the best chloroform scenes ever in the Trophy Hunter series
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Wish you did a Superheroine Reunion with them! Also wish SHC would get back in the game and make more of these movies with their full figured models-- some of the best chloroform scenes ever in the Trophy Hunter series
Well keep bugging DanO. I want to make videos as well but not at this time. And yes more full figured heroines. The industry seems to be amazon-o-phobic right now. Lots of pretty girls but girly and small.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Did Leslie do anything else as Night Hawk? I know she did a Trophy Hunter video and a photo story, but I'd love to see more. Did Night Hawk ever get unmasked?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:Did Leslie do anything else as Night Hawk? I know she did a Trophy Hunter video and a photo story, but I'd love to see more. Did Night Hawk ever get unmasked?

Well she did the Dr. Derth video. I don't think much else. Leslie looks completely different as a blonde.
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I liked Night Hawk vs the Trophy Hunter better personally. There was a long sexy chloro scene that has to be seen by all!!! Nothing like a good chloro where a sexy superheroine is struggling for her last breath and pleading for help knowing it won't come as she passes out....
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

mentioned above,

I love(ed) wren Andrews, she is a reason I even like this genre, she is one of the trend setters and an original.

totally miss her

and dano's and MR X's crew of lovelies were also spot on and perfect, some actresses these days do a great job, some, but they are just playing catch up to the originals IMHO
gas
Neophyte
Neophyte

can someone tell me where can i find the gold avenger harvest of scarcorow movie
NighthawkNWA
Neophyte
Neophyte

Actually, I was The Nighthawk pro wrestler in the NWA and AWA. If you go to Leslie’s Wikipedia page under her wrestling name of Vanessa Harding, you can see of shot of us together. I first knew her back in the 80s when she had won a costume contest at a con as Vampirella. I did a two day photo shoot with her and we recreated a lot of classic Vampi covers. When she wanted to get into pro wrestling, I recommended her to a trainer I knew. Once she caught on as Vanessa Harding, we got booked together. She went on to do more wrestling vids before going into other vids and I stayed with the pro wrestling until 2018. I had no idea that she had ever used my gimmick name in a video! For an old friend like her, I’d allow the gimmick infringement (although I did have other ringside valets she was still the best … knew how to hide a foreign object!)

Nighthawknwa.com