NO MERCY for the heroine known as Starlet UPDATED 9-24-14

General discussions about superheroines!
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Coming soon from Secret Identity Films. Starlet, the famous super heroine of Metro City never thought that the Space and Science Museum would be where she would take her last breath. In the cruelest and most epically torturous night of her young life, the girl from Krypton faces against Lex Luthor and his band of escaped criminals in what easily could be one of the darkest heroine films in recent memory. Look out out for Starlet, coming LATE September 2014.

This film will feature alot of sexual peril and new/interesting elements that have not been seen before.

UPDATED 9-24-14
Im back on track with the video and will release it THIS Friday!

phpBB [video]

UPDATED WITH SCREEN CAPS AND A TEASER 9-15-14
This film is now scheduled to release around the last weekend of September. Sorry for pushing it. Some personal matters have come up and I have fallen behind. Until then, enjoy the teaser and photos for now-Mr. Hero
phpBB [video]

Last edited by luckyginger121 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Pretty gal, good luck with it.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Looks interesting......and the description leaves a lot to the imagination.....well done.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

"NO MERCY" [AND CAPITALIZED!] - let us hope so. I can think of a few merciless things I'd do to her. :evil:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe do a sequel in which Starlet becomes Lex Luthor's servant?

There will be NO MERCI for the French maid known as Starlet!
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yum
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance of more pics?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:Maybe do a sequel in which Starlet becomes Lex Luthor's servant?

There will be NO MERCI for the French maid known as Starlet!
I'd buy that for a dollar. Well done.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You mean tres bien
;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Welp, you had me at no mercy. I hope there's an epic death scene for our heroine (and a clone or two handy of her for a sequel )
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The description sounds really epic. Anxious to see some pictures.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For clarification, will there be mercy for the heroine known as Starlet?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
pbslater
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This looks amazing. Please, Mr. Producers, let us see some pics at least!!!!

(Who is she???)
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

"coming mid-September..........trailer & vidcaps will be coming soon"----------hmmmmm, since Monday is 9/15 therefore mid-September, what will happen 1st? Release or trailer & vidcaps? The producer has either cleverly or unwittingly built up quite the suspense for this promising looking video.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

NOW THIS IS DARK, NO MERCY, cruelest and most epically torturous night of her young life,

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=61 "Lobo Destroys Supergirl"
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I can't see anything on nicheclips since they locked that shit down.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Hey all.
@pbslater
Ms. Starlet is played by the lovely Cameron.

@pbslater
Screen caps and a teaser will be coming in the next day or two!

@Fenton
"cleverly or unwittingly"? Ill never tell ;)

If all goes well, I will be releasing this video next weekend. I cant say exactly what day but believe me when I say that I cant wait to get this out to you guys as soon as I can!
ht2000
Neophyte
Neophyte

Are there any updates for this?
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Hey guys. Updated with vid caps and a teaser.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks like Hypnotic's roof.
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Looks great! Will it be in HD? I only ask because the trailer and images look a bit low res. Regardless, I am very, very interested and look forward to the release.
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Some interesting pictures ... I like the handcuffs, the water.........disappointed there's no nudity but like the kryptonite in the crotch shot......I'll take a gamble on this one due to the story elements and the fact that it uses new actors and not the same old, same old people.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hey Fenton I like "the same old peopel" I just want to see them push the limits more.
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Dragon1 wrote:Hey Fenton I like "the same old peopel" I just want to see them push the limits more.

I like when new people are in the vids, especially if they are good looking gals. I get tired of the same old people over and over. I also like cheese corn.
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Any word on the release of this movie?
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Updated vid caps and brand new trailer! The video will come out this Friday!

@Masmune
It will absolutely be in full HD. My previews were lower quality because I had someone else edit then and their source was lower.
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Personally, I think that (if intentional) the several days of no news between pics and teasers was a brilliant ploy to maintain interest and increase suspense regarding this vid and it's release. I for one think it looks really good from what you've let us see so far. Really looking forward to it's availability. Where will it be available?
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Advice for those that make these videos.......marketing advice....."under promise and over produce". If you aren't sure you can get your vid live on a date you 've said that it'd be available.......maybe you should pick a release date a week or 2 later than you expect it to be available. Then, if there are unforeseen problems time is built in for them. If everything goes smooth and you get the vid done and available before the promised date, you can announce it is available earlier than promised and you'll have many happy customers.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Hey guys, the video is now available on SHG-Media.com!

@Fenton
Thanks for the kind words about my promotion. Ill have to remember that for future releases.
99% of the time when I give a hard date for my release I meet that. I just cant say what time its going to be released on the day. Im on the west coast so the time of the day will be different then most. Liek today the video was released at about 5pm my time. 8pm east coast which I can understand seems late for them. The webmaster at SHG-media is an incredible talented and busy man and sometimes takes him a few hours to launch once Im finished with my end. Its not an exact science but my process is getting better :)
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

luckyginger121 wrote:Hey guys, the video is now available on SHG-Media.com!

@Fenton
Thanks for the kind words about my promotion. Ill have to remember that for future releases.
99% of the time when I give a hard date for my release I meet that. I just cant say what time its going to be released on the day. Im on the west coast so the time of the day will be different then most. Liek today the video was released at about 5pm my time. 8pm east coast which I can understand seems late for them. The webmaster at SHG-media is an incredible talented and busy man and sometimes takes him a few hours to launch once Im finished with my end. Its not an exact science but my process is getting better :)
I got the vid....for some reason it won't play on windows media player. It says it is an MPEG...........never had this problem before with anything bought from SHG. Is it just me? I was able to open and watch it using "sync up"....but I do prefer Windows Media Player---any advice/help is appreciated.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

@Fenton
Thats really strange. Its a mpg4 with a H.264 codec. Its the same as any of my other videos. Ill look into the best that I can. Have my past videos worked for you?
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

luckyginger121 wrote:@Fenton
Thats really strange. Its a mpg4 with a H.264 codec. Its the same as any of my other videos. Ill look into the best that I can. Have my past videos worked for you?
Yes, this is the 1st time this ever happened. I emailed SHG admin and they responded with advice to download VLC media player...I did and it works fine. So I guess that is now my media player of choice. Loved the vid....it has zoomed to the top of the charts for me. nice to see some different type of peril. Now, maybe you can persuade her to show some skin in the next one! That would make Starlet heroine #1, as far as I am concerned.