SUPERHEROINE CORRUPTION

General discussions about superheroines!
tilk1000
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would like to ask why lately there are so few stories and videos about the corruption of superheroines.That's the topic that i like more, i have to admitt that I adore when some heroine turns to the darkside. If anyone can awnser me i would be extremely pleased. Thank You.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'd like to see it to.

the closets right now is Kendra James who will tie up the villaness and sexualy use and/or torment her.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

From TheSuperHeroines.com there is a story from one Superheroine called Allura who becomes a villain. The story is pretty cool and there. Several movies that connect with it.

The First one is called Path to Darkness, that one show you the reason why she turns evil and the aftermath of it.

Then it comes a saga of the process for her to turn evil, 4 movies and the saga is called Transition to Darkness.

Then there is an alternative movie, this is after Allura is brought from the past being good and during this film it shows she would have turn evil no matter what, the movie is called Return to Darkness.

The actress is no longer with The Superheroines but she was pretty good and the girl thst took the part as Allura now is also pretty amazing, you shoukd check those out.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you haven't already seen it, I highly recommend this video:
http://hypnoticsworld.com/viddetail.php?id=259