If you had unlimited funds

General discussions about superheroines!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So many produces bring different things to he table. If you could have an all star line up who would you have

Christina Carter - Catwoman

Emily Addison -Batgirl

Randy moore -Supergirl

Diana Knight wonder Woman

Ariel X Cheetah

Kendra Jade -Huntress

Jasmine Sinclair- Mercy Graves

Henchwoman
Aiylah Love
Adrina Sephora

Thoughts
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I love Em, and she's great as Bg in the CC vids and others, but a couple of times the hair is awry and just spoils the look a bit, so I'd go for Cali Logan is Batgirl
And Em as her Lumina character that she did for Patient 26 for SHW, and speaking of which, gotta have PK in the line up somewhere,so I'd have Paris in her Black Falcon get up.
Plus Kendra James' awesome Batwoman. Don't know Kendra Jade, do you mean James or is it another lovely lady I haven't seen?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
pbslater
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'd rather have Emily Addison as Supergirl (or Gemma Hiles or Gigi Allens), and then I would produce an adaptation of Adventure comics 400 and the whole series of Missions of Supergirl by RW.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:I'd go for Cali Logan is Batgirl
I was thinking the same thing. As far as the looks and the costume go, Cali is my favorite BG. On the other hand, Cali doesn't do forced O scenes, so that kinda ruins it for me. So maybe Callie Calypso as Batgirl. :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was going to point out that Emily retired last year. However, she re-activated her Twitter today to announce she's back.

Which might be great news. Or it might just mean she's back on Twitter.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

If I had unlimited Funds I would have Callie Calypso, GiGi Allens, Belle Fatale, Stella, Dakota Skye and Savannah Fox. In an all out brutal Heroine type of sexual destruction.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I would swap Diana Knight and Christina Carter round. Christina is the perfect Wonder Woman, and for me there is not a villainess in the business better than the gorgeous Diana.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

the reason I chose CC for Catwoman, is that she is the closest to the Julie Newmar ideal of the character. And I could not think of someone other than CC or DK who had the right body type for Wonder Woman. When I see flabby Wonder woman in videos it is a turn off
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Some of those women in the OP are getting a little long in the tooth.

I prefer the younger, more fit girls. For example, Mercedes Raquel , Coco, Gigi Allens, and Tiffany ( although she's sadly underutilized in those upmteen bland movies she's been in. )
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Cassidy as Supergirl

“Eye of the Beholder” star Jamie-Leigh Paley as Wonder Girl (yes, it's early, but she looks stunning!)

Gigi Allen as Wonder Woman

Coco as Redwing

Tiffany as Ms. Marvel
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Angela Sommers as Batgirl

Gigi Allens as Wonder Woman (Gigi-ty!)

Star Nine as Power Girl

Sarah Jain as Ms. Marvel (Black costume)

Miss CJ as Spider-Woman

Kendra James as Phoenix

Batgirl's cowl would be made from the same material as her costume, as in my avatar and the 1960s-1980s comics. Power Girl, Wonder Woman and Ms. Marvel would be wearing "nude" pantyhose. All costumes would have pointy-tipped stiletto boots.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."