"The Last Amazon" is Released!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"The Last Amazon" is the new title for the re-make of the UKSG video entitled "Penelope Lewis vs. Wonder Woman"! This is a crowd-funded production, so the contributors will be getting their copies first. We are expecting that it will be edited by the end of this coming week.

The re-make doesn't just include the famous stabbing scene, but also the strangle scene from the original. We have a gorgeous actress to play the Wonder Woman role (see pic below), and one of our regulars to play the original Penelope Lewis part. We will be working this into our Sultry Superheroine chronology though. So, there will be more than one version of this video.

The video starts with Agent Donna Carter being attacked in her regular clothes and strangled. Then, she transforms into the Amazon, and the fight heats up!

More stills to follow as we get ready to release this one!

Blue
Attachments
The Last Amazon still 1sm.jpg
The Last Amazon still 1sm.jpg (297.41 KiB) Viewed 9247 times
Last edited by Bluestone 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well that pic has certainly caught my attention. She looks great!
Any preview of the WW outfit? I would love to see a classic George Perez WW outfit if possible :)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Well that pic has certainly caught my attention. She looks great!
Any preview of the WW outfit? I would love to see a classic George Perez WW outfit if possible :)
Well, here's a scene with The Last Amazon in costume... and in trouble at the hands of her knife wielding opponent!

Blue
Attachments
The Last Amazon still 5sm.jpg
The Last Amazon still 5sm.jpg (357.09 KiB) Viewed 9199 times
benjah
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

when released this video?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

benjah wrote:when released this video?
We're aiming for this coming Friday. Just saw the first edited version. It looks cool!

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is just one mere fan, but I don't really like the top. It's too "rubbery" and the cup look to the top just seems off. Any chance in the future of using a different top? Maybe something with more shine to it?
But that's just one fan's thought...

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:This is just one mere fan, but I don't really like the top. It's too "rubbery" and the cup look to the top just seems off. Any chance in the future of using a different top? Maybe something with more shine to it?
But that's just one fan's thought...

Of course, with her lying down in that photo you don't get the best look at the top. This costume is based on the current leather-like Wondra costume. You'll be pleased to know that we created a new, shiny costume for The Dark Wondra Saga.

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very pleased to hear that. And thanks for the quick response! Much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing more of what you're working on.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Is there any chlorofroming of WW?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
Of course, with her lying down in that photo you don't get the best look at the top. This costume is based on the current leather-like Wondra costume. You'll be pleased to know that we created a new, shiny costume for The Dark Wondra Saga.

Blue
Looks brilliant to me!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:Is there any chlorofroming of WW?
No chloroforming. Sorry. Just fight, strangle and stabbing. This was a custom.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

This one's set to be released on Friday. A trailer will be posted soon.

Here's another still while you're waiting.

Blue
Attachments
The Last Amazon still 6sm.jpg
The Last Amazon still 6sm.jpg (348.85 KiB) Viewed 8883 times
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

looks like another must get, got to love it when heroines don't always win the day :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

This is a great homage to the original movie where Penelope Lewis battles Wonder Woman.
It is definitely worth buying and the actress playing the last amazon is gorgeous.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks very promising!
If I may throw out the idea though, any chance of adding more stars to the pants portion of the costume for future videos? The star-spangled pants is one of the iconic aspects of any WW type character (which is just one of many reasons I hate the new 52 from DC), and I would love to see more of that look in future videos if possible.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Looks very promising!
If I may throw out the idea though, any chance of adding more stars to the pants portion of the costume for future videos? The star-spangled pants is one of the iconic aspects of any WW type character (which is just one of many reasons I hate the new 52 from DC), and I would love to see more of that look in future videos if possible.
We've re-designed the Wondra costume for Season 2. There will be lots of stars, and in general it will be a much sexier costume! :love:

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Secret Agent Donna Carter makes the change to "The Amazon", and you'll love her opponent's reaction.

Hope you're setting aside some shekels for this one. It's got bullets & bracelets action, fight scenes, a knife fight, even hose. :)

Who says we don't listen?

Blue
Attachments
The Last Amazon still 4sm.jpg
The Last Amazon still 4sm.jpg (362.6 KiB) Viewed 8472 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice! Thanks a lot for considering the change and going for it. Looking forward to seeing what it looks like.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's the poster for this video which sets out the contents of both versions of this video, the Superheroine one (Vivacious Vigilantes #23) and the espionage one (Sexy Spies #20). Both have the same action, but the Vivacious Vigilantes version ties the action back to the Darkwing series at the end.

I'm going to try to release this video later tonight!

Trailer is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0cmd1wh ... e=youtu.be

Blue
Attachments
LastAmazon-PromoLogoSM.jpg
LastAmazon-PromoLogoSM.jpg (407.62 KiB) Viewed 8375 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"The Last Amazon" is released!

The trailer can be viewed at our store!

There are two versions and you can choose WMV or MP4 formats for each.

"Vivacious Vigilantes #23: The Last Amazon" - This is the video that ties into the Darkwing series. It features a solo performance by Darkwing's cyber assistant, Seer!
The WMV version is here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=529

"Sexy Spies #20: The Last Amazon" - This is the custom re-make of UKSG's "Penelope Lewis vs. Wonder Woman". It has more of an espionage feel, and there is no reference to Seer or Darkwing in this version.
The WMV version is here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=530

If you go to the MP4 Movies category, you can buy the upgraded versions.

Enjoy!

Blue
Attachments
The Last Amazon still for SH.jpg
The Last Amazon still for SH.jpg (295.79 KiB) Viewed 8358 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

This model is smoking hot, probably your hottest-- will you be doing a chloro/ots movie with her as wonder woman ???
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:This model is smoking hot, probably your hottest-- will you be doing a chloro/ots movie with her as wonder woman ???
Well, it all depends on sales. If the sales are good, we'll bring her back for more episodes.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

Any more feedback from those who have purchased this one?

Blue
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I liked the model but other than that it didn't really do anything for me. It misses certain fetish elements and I knew that coming in because I saw the previous movie as well. The bad girl was pretty good, she's always quite okay.

For me this was a one time thing because I liked the model. But if there arent elements like chloroform, ko's, bondage, hypno or just nudity in it, it doesn't do anything for me. I know that the killings are your studio's thing but in the future I won't buy a film which is just about the kill
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Blx wrote:I liked the model but other than that it didn't really do anything for me. It misses certain fetish elements and I knew that coming in because I saw the previous movie as well. The bad girl was pretty good, she's always quite okay.

For me this was a one time thing because I liked the model. But if there arent elements like chloroform, ko's, bondage, hypno or just nudity in it, it doesn't do anything for me. I know that the killings are your studio's thing but in the future I won't buy a film which is just about the kill
Hi Blx,

Thanks for your candor. I understand your position. Our studio's not just about the killings though. Usually, we have an extreme (death) as well as a (peril) version, and the peril version usually doesn't involve the heroine's death. The Last Amazon was a custom which was true to the original upon which it was based. Since it was a re-make of a video in which Wonder Woman was strangled and stabbed to death, that is why there is no peril version of this one with the chloroforming, etc.

We are working right now on filming a peril fetish video starring another superheroine which will include chloro and other fetish elements. More about that one will follow once it's been filmed, but we are trying to make videos that will appeal to everyone's tastes, and we always include a rundown on what's included in our videos on our promo posters.

Blue

P.S. Anyone else care to comment on The Last Amazon?
smithj102
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great stuff. The Wonder Woman model is stunning (even better than Emma G) - pls use her again; the villain has the right look too. One suggestion is to have more dialogue - there's a bit too much of both actresses just staring at each other and then charging. Not a speech or anything, but more of the quick one-liners that you did put in would have been great. Looking forward to your next video.