Playing with bodies

General discussions about superheroines!
AAD
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well we've all seen some parts in superheroine vids which the heroine gets carried when she's unconscious and the Male opponent carries her around for a time , then he does something for example ties the girl

I have a great Idea

imagine if the man would play with the unconscious heroine's hot body while carrying ? I actually mean a real squeeze play , not adult content (it's being mainstream!) but squeezing her in various ways while she's not fully conscious , and after a short time the Hot and poor heroine finds a little bit of consciousness because of the squeeze that causes her body to pump air outside(or even puke) , while she can't even moan loudly , with a weak voice and surprised eyes and many kinds of moaning resulted from the pressure on her stomach and soft body or her back or around her arms and body ,

continuing to squeeze a long time after she got unconscious in a bearhug is really super HOT , not fully naked but half naked or even in a formal or normal outfit :wacko: :blink: while her face is funny and hot to look at in this situation

squeezing till she get's unconscious again (and this time much longer) in order to move her in more distant places and in the same time having a llllllooooootttt of fun ! the weak moaning while she's under pressure after being knocked out makes it even sexier

trust me it's very enjoying :yahoo:

what do you say ?
Attachments
213.jpg
213.jpg (51.22 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
I Love Maledom Mixed Bearhugs
Dbbbrrr
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Glad someone else is into this sorta deal. And i could never explain it. i just tick seeing a heroine submit to.a bearhug.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Like that alot minus the puking part lol Any unconscious heroine being played with is an idea I can get behind :)