Cali Logan- Cuntbusted!

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

*Cali Cuntbusted by Sara Liz*

Here is the synopsis:

Cali Logan loves how her jock strap feels when she wears it, but her friend Sara Liz is constantly making fun of her for wearing it. Especially since she doesnt wear a cup. Theres no protection, so there's no point...other than looking funny.

To show Cali what she means, Sara busts her cunt over and over with vicious knees, grabs, punches and kicks. All the while taunting her and tugging at the silly jock strap.

Poor Cali!

This 10 minute clip includes cunt busting, female fighting, jock straps. The 720HD format can be found in the store Cali Logan and Friends (http://clips4sale.com/41370) under the "Cunt Busting" Category.

Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I'm guessing nobodies replied because this isn't a superheroine video, but it still looks great!

I assume most of your videos are customs orders, but would love to see more low blows and wedgies (perhaps frontal wedgies too?) in future videos if possible. I got the video you made with Hannah Perez which was very good, but the cups were slightly off-putting. The jock-straps alone in this one is a big improvement, but I would still prefer to see more classic female attire (whether it be panties, skirts, jeans, yoga pants etc.) in these kinds of videos :P

Anyway I hope all is well with your pregnancy Cali. I can't wait for your return if you decide to do so!
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Hey Kevlar,

Yes, this was a custom in which the jock straps were specifically ordered. I have a Batgirl clip that is mainly low blows if you want to check it out:

http://www.caliloganland.com/2013/12/ba ... hment.html

I do have another clip with me and Sara LIz that will be released later this year with a lot of cunt busting in regular clothes. Of course, Ill be sure to post when I put it up :)