Image Request - Can Anyone Help?

General discussions about superheroines!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I'm looking for an image of Cheetah and Wonder Woman, done by J. Adam Walters (also known as "Tebra"). The image is of Cheetah with Wondy on a leash, and Wondy looking absolutely furious.

I've actually got a thumbnail of the image here - the one I want is second row, third from the right. But when I try to click on it, it says that the fellow has removed the image.

Can anyone supply me with another one, either from their own private collection or in a link to some super heroine site I've overlooked?
Fireball
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Here you go. I found it via a Google Image Search.
Attachments
cheetah.PNG
cheetah.PNG (556.31 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Sorry, it's not that one. I forgot to take into account that different monitor widths would make for different definitions of "third one from the right".

This is a thumbnail of the one I want. I can't access the full-size image, so I was hoping that someone else had saved it in their private collection.

Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I found I had it backed up, but had deleted the folder to save space.
Attachments
038.jpg
038.jpg (116.6 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

You beat me to it. I posted this YEARS ago from a Yahoo Group from LONG ago Long since gone.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!