What are your favorite elements?

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all,

I'm exploring the possibilities of having some custom videos made and I'd love to hear some opinions or get ideas about what other people like.

What are your favorite elements of a super heroine in peril story / video?
Is there anything that you feel is missing from the videos out there for sale now?
Do you like a good story, or does it even matter?
How important are the costumes to you?

My favorites are stories with lots of bondage and forced orgasms. I also like tease and denial (which hardly anyone is doing, except maybe Jim Weathers over at BondageCafe).

Anyone got any particular favorites you'd like to see more of? Unmasking? Fight scenes? Mind control? etc.?
Last edited by TIEnTEEZ 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Have to say
Interesting peril. Some of these things have been done to death. A really well done water peril be worth seeing. A flooding pool backwash or something where the heroine has some to struggle with. Bondagecafe is so good because the girls are faced with traps that look good. A pendulum that doesn't look like cardboard and quicksand that looks deadly.

A really good gloat. The best part of the Batgirl pattern cutter scene wasn't the saw. It was the near orgasmic joy that catwoman described the deathtrap. Nice to see a villainess who is getting off on the scene as much as I am...
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

i like more of the traditional costumes with some shiny tights underneath. it makes the heroine look fit and sexy. i really like it when the heroine is put more in fighting peril. especially bearhugs. frontal ones are the best. most times the bearhug is to quick. if your trying to defeat the heroine why let her go.maybe toy with her a little bit or release the hug but quickly reply it. and most heroines fade out to quick. i mean if your wonder woman for example you should be able to take a bearhug for a while before you start to fade.
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

Have the Hero escape and get recaptured. It's no fun to just have them on the ground helpless the entire time.
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

For me personally I like any sort of mind control or hypno type stuff. Preferably where the over-confident superheroine falls into a trap, or accidentally triggers something to hypnotize herself.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

My original obsession was with mind control - in fact, I think it was the primary reason I was attracted to this site - but I think I've been growing out of that lately.

My current fascination is with superheroines suffering humiliating defeats - low blows, trips, the more degrading the better. KOs are fine, as long as they show the heroine looking really stupid (getting crossed eyes, etc.). Unmaskings are also a plus, if done right. I've little interest in death traps, but beatings are fine as long as the heroine doesn't get too roughed up.

Adding to that, I'm also rather big on domination - sexual or otherwise. Boot worship is a favorite. Whippings, spankings, and collarings are also welcome.

As for costumes... I mostly like costumes that cover the entire body, but are skintight and brightly colored (like Batgirl, or Electra-Woman & Dyna-Girl). Tights are a definite plus, though not strictly necessary. Of course, I do have a few distinct exceptions - Wonder Woman being the most notable.
Wheelie915
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

My favourite part is a supposedly invulnerable heroine being caught off guard with a nice, relaxing, thick chloroform pad then shagged against their will, bound and ballgagged :evil:
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

amarcus wrote:For me personally I like any sort of mind control or hypno type stuff. Preferably where the over-confident superheroine falls into a trap, or accidentally triggers something to hypnotize herself.
+1
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like strontium and iron myself. :lol:
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hahaha, yes iron is best, you actually need supernovas to fuse heavier elements :joker: .

Now, on the matter of heroines, when it comes to elements of peril, toxic gases and liquids are some of my personal favorites. I have a lot of stories in plan with these (and weirder things), hopefully one day I will actually be a skillful writer :cylon: .

For example, the heroine is surprised by a cloud of foul smelling gas and is nauseated by it, or she is showered in industrial waste and is left in a state of severe physical weakness, or, maybe the most devious one, she is tricked by the villainess into drinking toxins and instead of saving the day, she finds herself crying on the toilet as her bowels relieve themselves violently, while the villainess looks down at her and laughs her ass off. Since costume-wise I have a knack of boots, panties & bustier attiers, the villainess might just even snatch the panties from around her ankles and walk away with the trophy.

As for the story, it is of utmost importance to me. The peril must take place in a convincing universe, the heroine must strike out as a noble woman, and the interesting part is exactly this contrast between her initial condition and what is left of her after the villainesses have done their work.
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

TIEnTEEZ wrote:What are your favorite elements of a super heroine in peril story / video?
The actors and the story.
TIEnTEEZ wrote:Is there anything that you feel is missing from the videos out there for sale now?
There are exceptions of course, but if I had to say what is lacking is movies with a great villain. One that stands out and makes you really believe, "Yes, that guy (or gal) could take down a super heroine."
TIEnTEEZ wrote:Do you like a good story, or does it even matter?
I prefer a good story. I want to be caught up in the fantasy from beginning to end.
TIEnTEEZ wrote:How important are the costumes to you?
I want it to match the character. If the heroine is patriotic based, she should wear something that is symbolic of the nation she represents. If the heroine is a spunky woman straight off the streets, then I would expect a leather jacket and boots instead of diamonds and lace. I suppose I'm picky about what I like. It comes from wanting to be inside the fantasy, I suppose. Even when everything else seems top-notch great, little things that are out of place end up breaking me out of the story.

But it depends on the film too. If the outfit is going to be torn off in the first five minutes, then I suppose it won't matter.
TIEnTEEZ wrote:Anyone got any particular favorites you'd like to see more of? Unmasking? Fight scenes? Mind control? etc.?
For me, it's always been about a villain's need to exert power over their heroic opponent, be it with a simple taunt or by full blown humiliation. So I favor stories where the villain is making the heroine less heroic, especially when the villain takes something away from the heroine. That which is taken may be the heroine's costume through a stripping, her anonymity through an unmaking, her confidence through a fight, or her sexual identity through force orgasm.

At the end though, I like the story to go full circle. It makes me feel better when the heroine is heroic again and she succeeds in stopping the villain, especially after having to endure an interesting peril. Look at the old Woman Woman and Batman television shows. The hero wins out in the end and we can start the whole process over next week. Hehe.
footsie5
Neophyte
Neophyte

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Hi all,

I'm exploring the possibilities of having some custom videos made and I'd love to hear some opinions or get ideas about what other people like.

Is there anything that you feel is missing from the videos out there for sale now?

My favorites are stories with lots of bondage and forced orgasms. I also like tease and denial (which hardly anyone is doing, except maybe Jim Weathers over at BondageCafe).

Anyone got any particular favorites you'd like to see more of? Unmasking? Fight scenes? Mind control? etc.?
Definitely long boots and socks/pantyhose. Nothing is more sexy than seeing a heroine's boots taken off to expose crew length thick white socks; the heroine is helpless after she's defeated, then having her socks and pantyhose taken off will only further subdue her making her totally helpless. Then her toes are sucked in the bare. This will totally render the heroine completely subdued!! :yahoo:
MadameSelena
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

My favorite elements / what I want to see more of:
1. Sexy rich bitch Villainess types dressed in retro glamour. This means tight skirtsuits, gloves, girdles, veiled hats, jewelry, satin, all things feminine and fetish. Villainesses should always be the best dressed, have the most fun, and always win.
2. ORGASM DENIAL- Defeated Superheroines that are denied orgasm, which eventually helps to break their will. A villainess could use this to manipulate enslaved supersluts to do their bidding.
3. CHASTITY- Superheroines locked in chastity belts as part of their enslavement. This could go right along with orgasm denial.
4. ENEMAS- Superheroines that are given enemas and forced to hold them while servicing a sexy villainess.
5. ANAL RAPE- this should be the only form of penetration that an enslaved heroine is allowed.
6. WARM-UP- enslaved supersluts should be forced to service and warm-up their mistresses and their mistress's lovers. Then they should have to watch while the bad girls have all the fun.
7. LIPSERVICE - enslaved supersluts can never give their mistresses enough lipservice.
8. WEAKNESSES- i love the idea of a superheroine that falls prey to her sexual desires and or fetishes and thus gets herself in a compromising position.
I have more thoughts. But this should do it for now.

Thanks,

Madame Selena
Last edited by MadameSelena 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MadameSelena
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

CVNS

Clothed Villainesses Nude Superheroines
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

Overconfident heroine(s) getting their comeuppance. There are few things hotter to me than the classic hands on hips, chin raised pose suddenly turning into the hands tied behind their back, mouth ball gagged pose. :)

Partners - I love the idea of two heroines, one being the sidekick of the other, getting trapped. The sidekick desperately looks to the main hero to get them out of it, but it isn't quite happening for them. Or the sidekick is corrupted/mind controlled to bring them down.

Succumbing. I love it when the heroine(s) try to fight the villains deathtrap, minions, gas, sleep ray, vibrators, etc...but eventually fail. Particularly if they narrate it - "Can't...focus...getting...sleepy!" And of course the classic - "I'm comiiiinggg!" :)

Mind control/Hypnosis. Nothing hotter to me than a heroine under the influence of some fiendish device or hypnosis...unless it's TWO heroines under the influence.... ;)

Just my HO, but it seems we've gone from genuine heroine peril that I enjoy to "Let's put a stripper in a Supergirl outfit then get it off her as quickly as possible." There was another thread that talked about how pretty much everyone hated the platform boots most heroines seem to be sporting these days. That's kind of what I'm talking about. There are of course exceptions to this - they're the ones who get my $$. :)

Story counts. There needs to be a motivation behind the villain and heroine. If it's going to be heroine meets villain, villain unzips trousers...I don't need to spend money for that. I have an active enough imagination. So give me something outside the actual fetish - a death ray the heroine must stop the hero from using, a captured sidekick...it doesn't have to be Jane Austen's Heroines in Peril...but put a little thought into it.

Very. If you're going to do a Supergirl-themed video, the outfit better look the part. Same deal with Wonder Woman, Robin, etc. There's a big difference between the video where the production company just went to the adult video store and bought some heroine themed stripperware vs. a company that actually invested time in making a good suit and made sure it fit/looked good on the actress wearing it.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mine happen to be with any of them 4'8"-6'0" 100-150 lbs being physically or fatally dominated in their shiny sheer to waist pantyhose after being de-booted by a much bigger and stronger male villain 6'5"-8'0" 230-645 lbs. Especially by a supervillainess 6'0"-7'0" 200-345 lbs also in her shiny sheer to waist pantyhosed feet,too.
Last edited by Mr. Pantyhose Lover 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

1. An overconfident superheroine making a blunder or mistake. The superheroine is arrogant and dismissive of the enemies, and is dominated or humiliated.

2. A superheroine that is permanently or semi-permanently changed in some way... Mind controlling nanobots, or a trap that negates their superpowers. Or a superheroine that is programmed to like being tied up... This includes superheroines turned I to robots, statues, etc...

3. A superheroine that is hypnotized, mesmerized, or mentally dominated. They are then used to capture/trick other superheroines. Hypnotized superheroines that do things they'd never do. Any sort of mind controlled stripping or sexy time is always a plus.

4. Arrogant villainesses that are tricked by their own henchmen. A villainess that is used to dominating other heroines has the tables turned and is now dominated herself. The villainess may be forced (via mind control or brainwashing) to do humiliating things or things they wouldn't normally do.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

I am more into strong heroines, getting temporarily on peril and then emerging victorious.

I like good fight scenes, I like KOs (Chloro more than anything but don't like to get bored by it, so gas, inj and tazers are good too)a lot and non sexual peril, I have started to like this AOH thing that is going around, why? I don't know but it is cool and in the end for me the heroine should win or get some sort of payback.

The costumes quality is very important to me at the end of the day, also the way it is filmed, I like when the movies have this sense of Big Action film.

Hope that helps.
jrock920
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

i like KO's bondage costume with stirrup bottoms girl on girl action and there costume to be on the whole time
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like orgasim control/denial

Clever villians out smarting all powerful heroines

Intresting bondage

Turnabout -I'd like to see more of heroines escaping than putting their opponent into bondage.
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

My favorite element for a super heroine peril story is simply the humilation factor. It seems broad but I simply buy a peril movie to see the superheroine humilated. Examples are being defeated in one on one fight, being depowered and beaten by normal powered thugs, or even raped.
Yes! The action in superheroine peril films need to be more sexy!!! Directors need to be more perverted when directing action or fight scenes. If a super heroine is punched against a wall, have her stick her ass out more as she catches herself. If she is punched in the gut, film her from behind as she bends over to recover from the blow. Have capes or skirts fly over to reveal butt or upskirt shots. Stuff like that. It's one thing I feel the Japanese producers have perfected! We need more of that in our videos.
I enjoy a good story and feel it can add a lot to the movie, but please keep it simple. The Battle For Earth and Heroine Legends went totally overboard with their stories having too many characters and a lot of events happening at once. My favorite stories are revenge type flicks where a villain hatches a plan to avenge his previous defeats against a superheroine. It really adds to the humilation factor.
Very!!! It's the first thing I consider when purchasing a video. If it's not a high cut leotard based costume than I am not buying. And when I mean high cut, I mean baywatch style!!!
TIghts or bare legs are fine by me, but the costume has to have high cut bottoms and can't look like it was purchased at a Halloween store or cheaply made.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image
I LOVE seeing a sexy superheroine on her knees in TIGHTS in any fashion ESPECIALLY PERIL!

Image Image Image
I LOVE to see sexy superheroine on their tippy toes in TIGHTS such as this

Image Image
Bound and gagged on their feet with their backs against the wall. HELPLESS and ready to be SEDUCED!

I LOVED this scene with O-GIRL strapped to a table standing up then the vibrator pulled up against her crotch and FORCED to ORGASIM against her WILL!

If I could take it a step further, I'd like to see a DILDO strapped to her crotch and have her forced JERKED OFF! Something about a woman wearing FOOTED TIGHTS and a LEOTARD JERKED OFF wearing a DILDO? (sexy)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
STRAPPED to a TABLE TOO!

Image Image
I LOVE ASS shots like this TOO!
Last edited by superheroinebabes 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image
I have ONLY seen this done once by anyone EVER! Only http://www.sooperhero.com did it ever (that I know of). I would love to see a superheroine have her breasts grow, enlarge, and inflate to a ridiculous humungous SILLY SIZE in some fashion HUMILIATING her AGAINST HER WILL while remaining in her Leotard and TIGHTS! Mocked, humiliated, laughed at and ridiculed!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Only thing I ever saw someone come close was this zoome-bizzare site.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
labink61
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

brightly colored tights and leotards,sleeping gas, chloroform , sleepy dialogue, and lots of bondage, escape and recapture
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

My favorite elements in superheroine in peril videos are interrogation, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, tickling and predicament bondage.

There is something very compelling (and sexy) about a villainess who captures a heroine and uses various forms of erotic torture to extract information from her. It is also sexy to watch the heroine try to resist breaking and giving into the villainess' torture.
labink61
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

br lots brightly colored tights ... pink ,red,purple,light blue. Chloroform and sleeping gas,and lots of bondage. also sexy sleepy talk especially during the chloroform process
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

For me, the main elements are the impending nature of the peril … closing in inexorably …… fear-making 'freak out' stuff.
Plus, on a personal note (since it gets me wild having it done to me!) any kind of waist-constriction/squeezing/bearhugging … a tightening, pressing, squashing contraption of some kind.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sharon-in-peril wrote:For me, the main elements are the impending nature of the peril … closing in inexorably …… fear-making 'freak out' stuff.
I'm with you on this one. I'm surprised more people don't mention this. The anticipation and build-up is often better than the actual event, in my opinion. And I love to see the heroine filled with fear and even total panic.

But I guess I must be in the minority on this, because it's so rarely seen.
MikeyLL
Neophyte
Neophyte

I prefer the doer of evil to be female...can't beat a sexy but deadly Villainess pitted against our heroine. And once she has captured her victim and placed them in some diabolical deathtrap takes delight in slowly revealing the full nature of the impending doom before leaving her victim to face a slow demise !

As for the traps themselves, I love old fashioned ones using everyday situations. Such as being locked in a deep freeze or steam room/sauna, a garage with a car engine running etc.

Of the stuff online I am a big fan of the O Girl scenes on Bondage Cafe, excellent outfits, sexy girls and realistic perils, the quicksand is fantastic as was the early scenario of O Girl trapped in a glass box slowly being buried under black sand....wonderful !
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Personally I prefer the male villain / female heroine dynamic. The male villain's physicality is so alien to the physicality of the female heroine, having a female villain almost feels incestuous by comparison. Also I just don't get the same sense of peril from a female villain that a male villain represents.

I like a cocky heroine who never fully breaks no matter what. Even against all odds, she gets angry and frustrated rather than giving into fear and self-pity. She doesn't forget who she is, doesn't give in or give up. She fights with whatever she can. Even if she's restrained she'll still glare and talk back, try to act cool or make threats, right up until she is physically overwhelmed and the assault on her body forces her to change her tone against her will.

I love movies that actually end with the heroine's death. Heroes and heroines are always facing perils, certain doom, deathtraps, etc. In popular culture stories like comics and mainstream movies and TV shows, they always survive these perilous scenarios. So for me, having them actually die is an enticing taboo that stems from being the anti-"what is supposed to happen". Then again, I like dark stories in general, so it's not much of a leap for me.
Ave atque vale
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

I get the feeling I'm not quite as persnickety as other fans of the genre, but I have my likes...

-I love spandex, but I also love seeing the girl naked by the end.
-I enjoy a bit of one-sided fighting, but again, not a big deal either way.
-Death endings can be a turn on if done right (like when Paris Kennedy used to die in the old Punished Heroines videos) but I also like seeing them survive, defeated and devastated.
-While I enjoy simple peril, my wallet generally doesn't come out unless there's some sort of forced sexual activity. M/F or F/F is fine, but I keep coming back to M/F more than anything.
-Doggie style is nice, but tits-up is my favorite.
-I like my heroines to have some dignity going in, and when things get rough, I love seeing despair and pain. I've seen too many videos where the girl's being double-teamed by baddies and she's acting like she's cleaning out her garbage disposal.
-Am fine with softcore. Hardcore is okay too but I'd rather see the heroine's face and body than an endless close-up of her crotch.
-If she cries, I melt like butter.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There are so many elements I like but sadly some aren't entirely compatible with one another. This is why I think so many producers will struggle to please everyone in any particular scene.

These arent just fave elements, but some wishlist, or just ideas that don't seem to get too well explored.

*I tend to prefer the idea of villainess V superheroine - the symmetry of it appeals to me.
*Conversely - I like the idea of our superheroine being defeated by a mortal non-superpowered villainess.

*I like that the superheroine is shown to be strong, powerful, initially at least, in order for her defeat to mean something.
*I like it when we see the villainess plotting against our heroine - either by studying for weaknesses - or first having to obtain / build / make something

*A Step by step defeat rather than a one off all encompassing defeat - I mean, removal of one power at a time - or "special" item.
*Costume - for her to remain a superheroine key elements of her costume need to stay on - up to a point - otherwise our heroine could be "anyone".

*Restraints / bondage - a key feature for me - the more chrome and chain that is there the better ! While token bondage can work, Im more impressed with the restraints side looks fit for a super strong heroine.

*Blackmail - Forcing the heroine to restrain herself, collar herself - for example - imagine making Super Gal weld restraints around her wrists with her own heat vision before using some K on her so she cant free herself afterwards.

*Costume modification / ambush. Imagine you switch out batgirls utility belt without her knowing, everything youve put in its place is a trap, maybe the belt youve given her cant be undone, or maybe it constricts over time. Her own Batarangs wrap her up in climbing rope etc etc etc. You sabotage her catsuit so only you can let her out, she is trapped as her superheroine identity until you free her.

*Fetish Bondage - Ive always wanted to see super gal put into a clear green catsuit, or looser but close fitting plastic (rain wear type) catsuit over the top of her one piece (sans skirt and cape) - as a sort of clothing bondage.

*Costume theft / misdirection. The humiliation of the heroine being arrested, trapped in the costume of the villainess, yummy.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Personally, I love interrogation techniques (with sensual elements like tickling with a feather, forced orgasm with a vibrator, etc.)

-Some lip locking would be nice (either done to induce a sedative or truth serum into the captured prisoner or forceful kissing to show that the character is in control, be it a villainess or a heroine). I've seen or own a couple of vids that showcase this element.

-I love stories where the heroines are brainwashed but these stories are more fun if the heroine can convert the villain or villainess in question into good.

-Female superheroines who blow a male bad guy or stroke him off against his will for information is always fun and entertaining to watch. Even better if it's a female villain doing it to the male hero (No ruined orgasms though...that takes the magic out of the scene if that happens).

-Story is even more fun if the superheroine's will is tested through torture and their will doesn't break. It's fun to see the villain throw a tantrum if they realize they can't make the heroine break. Add insult to injury and subject the heroine's sidekick to some sensual torment, just to get under the heroine's skin.

Hope this helps.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
quillofnumenor
Neophyte
Neophyte

For me, the main attraction is unmasking. I love a lot of the peril build-up beforehand, but if there's not an unmasking involved, I lose interest quickly.

As has been discussed on this board in the past, unmasking represents the complete destruction of the heroine's ability to function AS a heroine in the first place (and this of course assumes she has a secret identity and all that). To lose the mask is to lose her main weapon against bad guys: her anonymity. Plus, having it done publicly, or at least having her identity known by the villain, is a tremendous humiliation, a blow to the ego she is not likely to recover from. It puts the heroine in a position where she's desperate and up against a wall, because even if she somehow escapes her predicament, everyone knows who she is and life as she knows it is over. That desperation can then, of course, be turned to even more nefarious purposes by the villain (enslavement, forced sex, blackmail, or even corruption into a villain herself).

I personally love a masked heroine who also has some form of power item, preferably a belt, or barring that, a weakness that can be exploited. I like seeing Batgirl unmasked of course, but since she is not superpowered it seems like less of a humiliation. The Ms. Americana stories and comics are some of my favorites and are a great example of having both a superpowered heroine with a weakness AND a power item, and a mask as well.

I like to see the heroine knocked out or overpowered in some way; doesn't really matter how. But she has to end up restrained or helpless in some way, ripe for the villain to toy with in impunity. I love a drawn-out scene of psychological intimidation and threat, punctuated by moments of the villain almost seeming to relent, or the heroine nearly escaping or getting the upper hand. I love a good verbal taunting, the villain mocking the heroine's weakness and foolishness, completely undoing her super-heroic persona and minimizing her former strength and authority. I like the villain to tease the unmasking for as long as possible, perhaps even making a few attempts that the heroine is able to avoid or prevent. I love the villain to talk about the heroine's mask and secret identity and for the heroine to be scared and worried about her face being exposed.

And then the unmasking itself: I prefer the heroine to be fully conscious and aware that it's happening, and able to protest and resist. I'm a sucker for the "not my mask!" line, cliche though it may be. I love seeing the heroine's dawning realization that she's going to lose her mask and there's nothing she can do about it, followed by the look of utter defeat and humiliation when it comes off. I prefer full, over-the-head masks, preferably made of some kind of stretchy material. The more face the mask covers, the more I like it. Domino masks that are essentially lines drawn over the heroine's face don't conceal enough, and therefore the ultimate reveal of her face has less impact or meaning.

To me, the sex element is secondary. I don't mind seeing a superheroine stripped and her goodies on display but if the above situation is done right, I can take or leave the nudity. For me, the real eroticism is in the situation itself, the psychological domination and "breaking" of the heroine's will via her unmasking.

As far as costumes go, I love leotards with bare shoulders/arms and big, shiny, garish belts (all the better to be taken off!). I have no preference in the eternal pantyhose/bare leg debate. I like tight spandex. If the heroine is going to be stripped of her costume, I prefer it to cover more of her body at the start so that the eventual reveal is more tittilating.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:Mine happen to be with any of them 4'8"-6'0" 100-150 lbs being physically or fatally dominated in their shiny sheer to waist pantyhose after being de-booted by a much bigger and stronger male villain 6'5"-8'0" 230-645 lbs. Especially by a supervillainess 6'0"-7'0" 200-345 lbs also in their shiny sheer to waist pantyhosed feet,too.
Here is link to my store, we have been talking about via PM. http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/

Again, I think the three Isis videos, two Dyna Girl videos, two Wonder Girl videos with Sinn Sage and Star 9 and Wonder Woman video are the best matches for you. Hope I have what you are looking for.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

amarcus wrote:1. An overconfident superheroine making a blunder or mistake. The superheroine is arrogant and dismissive of the enemies, and is dominated or humiliated.

2. A superheroine that is permanently or semi-permanently changed in some way... Mind controlling nanobots, or a trap that negates their superpowers. Or a superheroine that is programmed to like being tied up... This includes superheroines turned I to robots, statues, etc...

3. A superheroine that is hypnotized, mesmerized, or mentally dominated. They are then used to capture/trick other superheroines. Hypnotized superheroines that do things they'd never do. Any sort of mind controlled stripping or sexy time is always a plus.

4. Arrogant villainesses that are tricked by their own henchmen. A villainess that is used to dominating other heroines has the tables turned and is now dominated herself. The villainess may be forced (via mind control or brainwashing) to do humiliating things or things they wouldn't normally do.
That's why I love watching The Return of Harem Girl and The Arrival of Electra Star.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

MadameSelena wrote:My favorite elements / what I want to see more of:
1. Sexy rich bitch Villainess types dressed in retro glamour. This means tight skirtsuits, gloves, girdles, veiled hats, jewelry, satin, all things feminine and fetish. Villainesses should always be the best dressed, have the most fun, and always win.
2. ORGASM DENIAL- Defeated Superheroines that are denied orgasm, which eventually helps to break their will. A villainess could use this to manipulate enslaved supersluts to do their bidding.
3. CHASTITY- Superheroines locked in chastity belts as part of their enslavement. This could go right along with orgasm denial.
4. ENEMAS- Superheroines that are given enemas and forced to hold them while servicing a sexy villainess.
5. ANAL RAPE- this should be the only form of penetration that an enslaved heroine is allowed.
6. WARM-UP- enslaved supersluts should be forced to service and warm-up their mistresses and their mistress's lovers. Then they should have to watch while the bad girls have all the fun.
7. LIPSERVICE - enslaved supersluts can never give their mistresses enough lipservice.
8. WEAKNESSES- i love the idea of a superheroine that falls prey to her sexual desires and or fetishes and thus gets herself in a compromising position.
I have more thoughts. But this should do it for now.

Thanks,

Madame Selena
I like numbers 1 and 5. Those are some very good elements. And I think they should also include any kind of sheer to waist pantyhose as well.
Johanna
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

From a minority (victim) point of view this is what does it for me;

1 Peril; danger is closing in on you; it can be the supervillain himself or some of his henchmen (might/might not be aware of it.)

2 Fight; shows off your power and makes the following helplessness more exciting/dramatic.

3 Capture; you are subdued in some way (ko preferable but not essential) and shackled and carried off.

4 Imprisonment; you're restrained in a cell; wrists and ankles are secured to the wall or the floor and ceiling (the position can be spreadeagled or aoh) and struggling gets you nowhere.

5 Gloating; the supervillain visits you in the cell and gloats at your powerlessness and finally being in his hands etc accompanied by menacing and threats (if there's an interrogation element he'll ask questions too.)

6 Torture; you're strapped down in a torture chamber (on a restraint table where a torture device will be used on you, or strapped on a torture device itself) and the supervillain proceeds to make you suffer either by his own hand or having his henchmen do it (electrical torture is preferable, either targeting your whole body or its more sensitive areas.) If there's an interrogation element the supervillain will ask questions as well as gloat over your pain.