Pantyhose/Tights

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Okay, now before I ask my question, this is not a debate thread. This is directed ONLY to the pantyhose/tights fans….

Do you have a color preference (e.g. black opaque, skin tone, white) and do you prefer shimmer, matte, etc…. I see a lot of variations in the genre and in my personal preference is just whether it matches the costume, but I'm also not drawn to costumes with pantyhose… I just appreciate what looks good to me….

But it's not about me here lol so anyway, would love to hear the feedback about what types are liked most… as always, I use this feedback moving forward :)
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Defintely skin tone. I love legs.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

:yucky: skin tone I guess.....If I have to choose. :thumbsdown:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Skin tone,shimmer.And men CAN wear them Logan,just no one I know :lol:
Nothing like seeing that shimmer or line of light going down her leg(like a cheerleader,Hooters girl,etc...)

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And I'm sorry my friend above is not a fan,and I don't agree with his stance but I will fight to the death for his right!! :)
labink61
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

TIGHTS!!!!! in any bright feminine color you like
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

labink61 wrote:TIGHTS!!!!! in any bright feminine color you like
Like leggings?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Leggings ALSO very VERY nice indeed to wit:
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Color goes with the costume, if the costume should have colored tights go for it.

If they are showing off their legs though I'd say skin-tone or a shade lighter. I also like to know they're wearing tights/hose so not too sheer.

Villains I usually like seeing in darker colors or fishnets (not the wide ones though just looks stupid). They are also the ones I like to see ripped (if it goes with the character's look).

Hope that helps.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Rich, great though these pics are, they seem to prove you stalk female cyclists?
:hmmm:
Was that really what you were going for?
Richpartist wrote:Leggings ALSO very VERY nice indeed to wit:

For my money it's the gal that's in the costume that's the important thing.
Whilst these pics make a good case for leggings, I would echo Sgz6s comments, but ultimately it depends on the model/ actress - what complements her body and the character

But as you said, it's not a debate thread so I wouldvstick with the age old rule of thumb, good gals in light colours, baddies in dark.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:lol: Actually those are not my photos strictly speaking.Just some online shots to prove just how amazing :love: leggings/yoga pants look on a woman.

Richard
viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I love, nude pantyhose with reinforced toe!!! I don't like colored or shiny tights. Just plain old every day pantyhose.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

sgz6 wrote:Color goes with the costume, if the costume should have colored tights go for it.

If they are showing off their legs though I'd say skin-tone or a shade lighter. I also like to know they're wearing tights/hose so not too sheer.

Villains I usually like seeing in darker colors or fishnets (not the wide ones though just looks stupid). They are also the ones I like to see ripped (if it goes with the character's look).

Hope that helps.
I agree with this totally. I'm not opposed to the tights as long as the color scheme is not messed up with them on. The brighter colors with the heroines and the darker colors with the villains. Personally, I think the leggings type would be better with heroines/villains that have skirts in their costume but that may just be me.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Instead of telling, I'l just show you...

I love the idea of ripped colored only to find tan tights underneath!!!

for some reason grey tights have always been hot to me! Angela and Pam from the Office where them a lot and I find myself pressing PAUSE quite a bit! :-P

Leggings...

If you are going with coor, use thicker SOLID tights,

get them messy!!!

get them wet!!!

Last edited by DrObiCaffi 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

skin tone shiney

but unique colors can really grab the attention

like light blue, neon pink, crazy new colors like that

but never ever just skin, skin is only better with nylon

and leggings only when part of a unitard :P
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Thoughts?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Thoughts?

YUM!!! Now just give me some better peril please! More than just fighting!
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

It all depends on the situation and character/heroine. I love 'em all.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:

What are you looking for? I can almost guarantee we have it if it's in the realm of PG-13...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One of the best reasons(for me anyway) to wear pantyhose:

Richard
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

shimmer blue seems to be my flavor of the month
skin tone and black are my favorite though
plus anything shiny
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

No, those don't work.

If she's in a black/leather type suit why pink-purple tights?

Some black or grey tights would make more sense, or fishnets. Skin tone could work as well but for this character I think darker colors on the legs work best.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

batmanxxx wrote:shimmer blue seems to be my flavor of the month
plus anything shiny
and i hate fishnets,they do nothing for me
don't know why they just don't
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

batmanxxx wrote:
batmanxxx wrote:shimmer blue seems to be my flavor of the month
plus anything shiny
and i hate fishnets,they do nothing for me
don't know why they just don't

I hate fishnets too. I don't know if the Beyonce pic I posted are considered fishnets but the tighter, smaller weave looks better than the traditional fishnet...
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
DrObiCaffi wrote:

What are you looking for? I can almost guarantee we have it if it's in the realm of PG-13...
feel like I've posted these all before but here are some examples. These are mad hot to me and they are in all mainstream movies/shows. If you've seen these before I'm sorry. But I would like your feedback... am I the only person who finds these hot, or would any of you ike to see Super girl, Bat Girl and Female Robin and or Wonder Woman in these situations....

And more importantly, am I missing any you are willing to share?

I even like the humorus/campy way its done

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote: I hate fishnets too.
Blashpemer! :angry:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:feel like I've posted these all before but here are some examples. These are mad hot to me and they are in all mainstream movies/shows. If you've seen these before I'm sorry. But I would like your feedback... am I the only person who finds these hot, or would any of you ike to see Super girl, Bat Girl and Female Robin and or Wonder Woman in these situations....

And more importantly, am I missing any you are willing to share?

I even like the humorus/campy way its done

I do remember seeing some of these on another thread a while back. Some of the reason this doesn't appear is simply lack of budget. For instance, a torture rack is a great idea and I'd love to do one, but when you rent out locations, there's no way to transport that even if you were able to build one - which wouldn't be cheap. If we had our own location we leased out and had production there, I'd be able to do that because I'd have a place to put it. The saw on the board thing is the same issue…
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

OF COURSE FOOTED TIGHTS and PANTYHOSE (prefer SHIMMER)
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Black fishnets for life here.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

fishnets are the worst,

something just tacky and cheap about them, and not in the good tacky cheap way, like just tacky

:D
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Nude-colored pantyhose, please!

And, please, no control-top or crotch panels. Should be the sheer kind so we can see everything through them.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

centurion200 wrote:Nude-colored pantyhose, please!

And, please, no control-top or crotch panels. Should be the sheer kind so we can see everything through them.
This seem so obvious, but there are still numerous producers who don't seem to have gotten the message.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

viking wrote:
centurion200 wrote:Nude-colored pantyhose, please!

This seem so obvious, but there are still numerous producers who don't seem to have gotten the message.
I don't think it's a matter of getting the message versus finding the right type that won't tear instantly when doing fight choreography. Control tops look awful in general IMO so we've managed to steer clear from those, but it leaves you with almost no options. Then, when you have to consider filming action sequences without the pantyhose/tights ripping, snagging, running, tearing - you end up with even less options. If they were simply sitting still doing nothing, it wouldn't matter, but the physical contact tears even the ones we use which are much thicker to withstand the abuse - we run through 3-4 pair every shoot per girl already. If we used the thin type, we wouldn't get through a take….