Ways to defeat super heroines...

General discussions about superheroines!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

As a wise man once said, "There are nine and sixty ways to take down nosy do-gooders in spandex... and every single one of them is right." :smart:

... okay, so that's not the actual quote from Rudyard Kipling, but point still stands. I just thought I'd create this generic discussion thread, partially as a resource for future, aspiring super heroine peril writers. Including me - once I get done with "Superheroine School", I might scour this thread for ideas to use in future stories!

Here, we can discuss established weaknesses for various super heroines (officially-licensed ones or otherwise), as well as ways that we'd like to see them get taken down in future videos/stories. I'll begin...

Batgirl: An entirely human - though very sexy and spunky - heroine. Totally vulnerable to knockout gas, chloroform, or just a good ol' tap on the back of the head. Depriving her of her utility belt is a classic scenario. Unmasking her is typically considered the crowning defeat/humiliation for her.

Ideas I'd like to see: her getting hit by the Scarecrow's fear gas (Scarecrow is primarily a Bat-villain, after all), so she'll be utterly terrified and wet herself at the sight of a mouse; her getting hit by laughing gas, so she can't help but giggle and guffaw as the villain ties her into a deathtrap/fucks her brains out; a villain shoving vibrators into her pussy/ass and then zipping her costume back up, "sealing" the sex toys inside and ensuring that she'll make a mess in her pretty uniform;

Wonder Woman: Amazon who derives her power from the gods, which means that her weaknesses vary wildly in officially-published works. Some depict her as being just as vulnerable to chloroform, knockout gas, etc. as a regular woman. If her "power belt" is removed, she becomes as weak and helpless a a regular woman. And her mind-controlling lasso can be used against her, making her do WHATEVER her captor commands. A more obscure weakness is "Aphrodite's Law", which leaves her utterly powerless whenever a man chains her bracelets together.

Ideas I'd like to see: someone giving her a nice, hard wedgie (seriously, those tight star-spangled panties were simply MADE to be wedgied); a smaller, weaker heroine being brainwashed into giving her the beating of her life, followed up by sexual domination

Supergirl: Alien who's super-strong, super-tough, yadda yadda yadda. Kryptonite is the go-to device to make her nice and helpless - most stick with green, but little-known fact: gold will allow you to take her powers away forever. A much less-used vulnerability is magic - this is a weakness that all members of the Superman family share, BTW. There's also red sunlight radiation, which will cancel out her powers (which are fueled by yellow sunlight).

Ideas I'd like to see: a villain presents her with two doors, telling her that there's a chunk of green Kryptonite behind one and a chunk of gold Kryptonite behind the other, so she can choose between agony (and possible death) or a painless but permanent de-powering; a magic user curses her to slowly lose her powers, unless she can "recharge" them every hour by having sex.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

As you mentioned with Batgirl, it's great when the villain packs the heroine full of sex toys and zips her back up, trapping them in with her own costume and tying her up so she can't get them out. Also give her a crotch rope, tie her wrists behind her back connected to it and leave her belt right in front of her nose so she tries to wriggle to escape and only manages to arouse herself in the process.
crouchingtiger77
Neophyte
Neophyte

To Defeat either Superman or Supergirl it is as simple as
melting ice in summer.

You have people in danger in different parts of the world.
If Superman / Supergirl try to stop you in your illegal /
evil endeavor you promise to in the same second kill
those in peril.

Superman / Supergirl cannot fly fast enough to save all
and therefore will have no choice but to leave you alone.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I posted this in another thread and got no replies, but it seems to fit here so I will raise the question again.

What about a female wolverine character?
I remember a discussion over on the shib forum about the cheerleader from Heroes and how great it would be to capture her, because you could literally do anything and she'd just heal right up. Same kinda thing with a wolverine.

Why has no one done such a characters? My theory is that it's because the only way to take advantage of that healing factor would be to do things that are too dark and nasty.

But surely someone has some ideas that would work. :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

RedMountain wrote:As you mentioned with Batgirl, it's great when the villain packs the heroine full of sex toys and zips her back up, trapping them in with her own costume and tying her up so she can't get them out. Also give her a crotch rope, tie her wrists behind her back connected to it and leave her belt right in front of her nose so she tries to wriggle to escape and only manages to arouse herself in the process.
Oh God yes! Especially if that crotch rope has knots that work in her!
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

TIEnTEEZ wrote:What about a female wolverine character? Why has no one done such a characters?
I've never been into certain female versions of established heroes. I don't think they always work. Like Robin for example. Robin is typically a young boy or teenager and when I see videos in our little fetish featuring a girl playing a female Robin character, that's all I can think of. And often the girl playing the character has short hair and really does look like a young teenage boy in costume. I know some of you are into the female Robin thing, but it seems weird to me.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I posted this in another thread and got no replies, but it seems to fit here so I will raise the question again.

I remember a discussion over on the shib forum about the cheerleader from Heroes and how great it would be to capture her, because you could literally do anything and she'd just heal right up. Same kinda thing with a wolverine.

Why has no one done such a characters? My theory is that it's because the only way to take advantage of that healing factor would be to do things that are too dark and nasty.

Yeah... no offense, but I find the idea kinda gross (and reminiscent of a very disturbing H-manga called Mai-Chan's Daily Life). I like my super heroines to get smacked around a little and get stuck in deathtraps, but I give a big fat "no" to physical torture, breaking bones, or drawing blood. Even bruises disturb me a little.

But on that subject... there is a female version of Wolverine called X-23. I'm not too familiar with Marvel, but I think she's been an established heroine for a while now.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I gravitate to human superheroines and really appreciate the creativity of a KO from something other than gas, chloro, or a conk on the head. Among my favorites are ElectraWoman getting disoriented from the vibrations of a gong strike (Ali Baba), ElectraWoman flattened by a laser (Ali Baba) , and ElectraWoman & DynaGirl getting a big electrical zap (first Pharaoh).

HeroinePeril.com has lots of bear hugs and submission holds. Dyna-flix.com has its heroines hypnotized to unconsciousness, emitters that spasm them to sleep, and screeching earphones that conk them out.

I'm sure there's many more. I eagerly await learning about them!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

In 18 Fuchsia Fox stories, I've come up with at least 20 different ways to capture or incapacitate a meddling superheroine:

sleep gas,
pacification gas (saps her will to fight and causes hopelessness),
chloroform,
electrical charge through stepping on a metal plate,
overpowered by someone stronger and invulnerable,
trapped in a burning building,
electrical charge through a net thrown over her,
sonic attack makes her disoriented,
part of her own costume used to bind her,
dropped through a trapdoor into a pit filled with ooze,
red sun radiation projector (for a Supergirl guest appearance),
anesthetic dart (in the gluteus maximus, where else?),
caught while in the act of changing,
mummy gun (bola wraps her arms and legs so tightly she can't move),
zapped by energy beams,
illusions,
paralyzing ray,
mind control,
cage dropped over her then gassed,
chained to another girl (so that she can't use her superstrength without hurting the other girl)
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There is always the hostage or fake hostage.

The latter when the mastermind has his assistant usually a hot female in a peril.

For example he tells Wonder Woman give me the lasso and after capturing her, he and his cohort gloat at her stupidity
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I have used hostage situtations a few times, but to my way of thinking, the best that would usually get you is a standoff allowing the villain time to escape. The police don't surrender their weapons when a badguy takes a hostage, so why would a superheroine surrender her powers, unless as you say she's stupid.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I posted this in another thread and got no replies, but it seems to fit here so I will raise the question again.

There is X-23 the cloned daughter of Wolverine that some one could use. I've thought of doing it but never had the right girl. As for the healing factor if you had a good make up artist you could do amazing things with it but it would be very time consuming and expensive.
Attachments
2799136-uncanny_x_men__451___page_3.jpg
2799136-uncanny_x_men__451___page_3.jpg (253.33 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Centurion wrote:I have used hostage situtations a few times, but to my way of thinking, the best that would usually get you is a standoff allowing the villain time to escape. The police don't surrender their weapons when a badguy takes a hostage, so why would a superheroine surrender her powers, unless as you say she's stupid.
They did something like this in the Punished Heroines vid over on Kink.com. Basically, they threatened to kill one heroine (who was already captured) unless the other heroine surrenders.

I suppose in the real world, the rule is that you don't surrender. But it's easier said than done.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I could be wrong but I got the impression on the Gold Kryptonite that one reboot or another put the power loss at 24 hours rather than the old-school permanent factor. I never like that permanence aspect.

Of course there's always red kryptonite with it's unexpected effects. As in the film SM where it makes the guy surly and uncaring.

And for erotic films, pink kryptonite weakens kryptonians while making them easily sexually aroused. A natural, no?

I always thought it would be great to see SG's panties switched by a nemesis and have to endure a pair lined with a tiny bit of kryptonite that was released by a remote control opening tiny lead tubing in the underwear. But that's just me. :yahoo:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Centurion wrote:I have used hostage situtations a few times, but to my way of thinking, the best that would usually get you is a standoff allowing the villain time to escape. The police don't surrender their weapons when a badguy takes a hostage, so why would a superheroine surrender her powers, unless as you say she's stupid.

Well a Wonder Woman is supposed to be so good that I can see it happening? More than once in the TV series they used it
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Tell her that she looks fatter in her heroine outfit :) The ultimate defeat!!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Dazzle1 wrote:

Well a Wonder Woman is supposed to be so good that I can see it happening? More than once in the TV series they used it
I did say "usually". Certainly you could think of specific scenarions in which it would work. As a villain, I think that hostage taking is cowardly and unsatisfying. I want to defeat the heroine by overpowering or outthinking her, not by pointing a gun at someone and demanding that she surrender.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Centurion wrote:
Dazzle1 wrote:

I did say "usually". Certainly you could think of specific scenarions in which it would work. As a villain, I think that hostage taking is cowardly and unsatisfying. I want to defeat the heroine by overpowering or outthinking her, not by pointing a gun at someone and demanding that she surrender.

I guess its perspective, I happen to find the over relliance of over powering superheroines in several scenarios a bit tiresome.

I like when a villaness uses her brain to outsmart or maunever the opponents. A trap or other method.

But than i love to see when the smaller indvidual conqueres the bigger one, I find it sexy when an amazon is dominated by an ordinary sized woman.