Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Photo Manipulation

General discussions about superheroines!
Deceiver
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I thought this terrific manipulation was worth its own thread, even if her name is spelt incorrectly - fast work!

EDIT: This is not my work, I think, the artist signed at the bottom of the pic.

Last edited by Deceiver 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

we do know one thing. No way she's wearing an outfit even close to that.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I respect both the artists work and his imagination, coming up with a breast like that for her, when they had so little to go on! LOL!

A good find, well done!
Last edited by tallyho 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:we do know one thing. No way she's wearing an outfit even close to that.
No,and THATS WHY its not so exciting to me to even see it.

Richard
Deceiver
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:I respect both your work and your imagination, coming up with a breast like that for her, when you had so little to go on! LOL!

A good job, well done!
I just copied it from Facebook! The artist, I think, signed it at the bottom.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sorry. Works do. Wasted. Edited it now! :D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That manip looks great. Going to be a great movie, at least the WW scenes!

Here's my version of Gal Gadot as WW that I did in 2007 (the two insert pics weren't in the original image I uploaded to web in 2007)! Not a dead ringer, but somewhat close... :)
tsxmasaltww2007122503a+gal.jpg
tsxmasaltww2007122503a+gal.jpg (197 KiB) Viewed 2947 times
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

They will probably have her dressed in something like this, except the tights will be replaced with slacks so as to not offend anyone.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (99.45 KiB) Viewed 2910 times
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

How can you judge her if it's not even out yet?
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

g-reaper2001 wrote:They will probably have her dressed in something like this, except the tights will be replaced with slacks so as to not offend anyone.

I actually quite like this costume and Cathy Lee Crosby looks damn fine in it...they should just re-release this movie instead...haha!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

WOW-GIRL, I agree 100% on everything you have said!
Bert

@WOW-Girl - would you please quit equivocating and give us a definite opinion!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

When all the colors are the same you only need one crayon in the box.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:When all the colors are the same you only need one crayon in the box.
Not true. If all the colors are the same, then everything is already that color, even the paper, so you don't need any crayon, or paint, or any color applying utensil or whatchamacallit for that matter. :)
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Our future :)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WOW-Girl wrote:
Blx wrote:How can you judge her if it's not even out yet?
Based on previous increasing evidences of absolute professional incompetence and Golden Rapsberry cutting edge materials, nominations, award winning performance and achievements in History despite the low standards presented by North American audiences at the box office.
Based on previous stuff like the Dark Knight trilogy? Those movies show evidence of absolute professional competence and the highest of standards. Evidence of very good work and entertainment. Sure they've done bad movies too. Just like Marvel. Marvel and DC/WB have made great movies, good movies, average movies and some pretty bad movies.
WOW-Girl wrote:DC/Warner Brothers partnership dooms any production by default giving for our wildest dreams a huge handicap. If you get anything from the underground damsel in distress exploitationstream media and remove every sexual content in order to get a PG-rating it would still be anything better than the best comic book movie ever made by those donkeys because call them penguins is an insult to all flightless birds including turtles.

DC/WB partnership doesn't doom any production. The Dark Knight trilogy was cool. I disagree 100% with the above quote segment (actually with your whole post).

When you say "our wildest dreams," you're not including me, but just you and the subset of world population that share similar views. So you're in one camp, and I'm clearly in another, I'm more in the camp of Dan Slott, Gail Simone, Noelle Stevenson from this article...

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/g ... witter/#/0
WOW-Girl wrote:Gal Gadot might be a tremendous actress (but most likely not,who am i kidding?) and even if was that the case she most likely will be challenged by an overly rewritten material that could make Will Shakespeare renounce English language and citizenship all together to became a devoted catholic at the mercy of the Spanish Inquisition and still make his scripts workout far better than anything the studios might try make to come out from her mouth while wearing a scantly clad suit.
No one's saying she's Meryl Streep and she doesn't need to be.

Your hyperbole nonsense and allusions to Will notwithstanding, unlike you, I have different expectations: that the movie will be decent entertainment, and Gal will make a hot WW. But sure, we're all entitled to our opinions. That said, expectations are one thing, but I'll have a way more valid opinion (and so will you) when the movie is finished and released in 2015, and I finally actually see it! Blx is dead on with his question, and your answer to it is an epic fail.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She won't look bad. She'll probably just wear some spandex suit with bare shoulders. Some redesigns for suits have worked better. Wolverine would suck in that yellow outfit he wears in the comics. And Captain America and Thor both dumped the helmets and the wings. They are also redoing scarlet witch so no red suit.

Afleck will probably be fine cause the movies is not a dark knight movie. Its not really about Batman so Afleck is just a place holder.

This thing might actually be OK. maybe it'll break them out of the darky dark dark dark stuff and instead get back to some basic superhero-ing. They blew character development in Man of Steel so I don't think they'll get that back in this movie. Too many characters and too little time.

The real issues is WHAT are they going to fight. Zodd should have been a second or third superman movie not a first. So they are going to fight Lex Luthor who has some goons with guns? If they don't have a plausible villain then who cares if Wonder Woman is Raquel Welch in her prime.

I think the problem here is Man of Steel shot the wad on the franchise. Way too much for a first movie.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:She won't look bad. She'll probably just wear some spandex suit with bare shoulders. Some redesigns for suits have worked better. Wolverine would suck in that yellow outfit he wears in the comics. And Captain America and Thor both dumped the helmets and the wings. They are also redoing scarlet witch so no red suit.

Afleck will probably be fine cause the movies is not a dark knight movie. Its not really about Batman so Afleck is just a place holder.

This thing might actually be OK. maybe it'll break them out of the darky dark dark dark stuff and instead get back to some basic superhero-ing. They blew character development in Man of Steel so I don't think they'll get that back in this movie. Too many characters and too little time.

The real issues is WHAT are they going to fight. Zodd should have been a second or third superman movie not a first. So they are going to fight Lex Luthor who has some goons with guns? If they don't have a plausible villain then who cares if Wonder Woman is Raquel Welch in her prime.

I think the problem here is Man of Steel shot the wad on the franchise. Way too much for a first movie.
Thor actually does wear the helmet in the first movie here and there and it looks pretty badass.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

and most Thor fans were upset that he didn't wear it more.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

knottyguy wrote:and most Thor fans were upset that he didn't wear it more.
The FTD floral dude wears his winged helmet more then Thor did in his movie....add me to the camp of Thor NEEDS his helmet. :yes:

As for Gal being to skinny? Hell, women can put weight on simply by thinking about it. The challenge would be if she was much to fat..then getting her into some sort of shape prior to filming.

I still say to give her a chance. As I mentioned in another topic, nothing has even been mentioned about what her part will be in the movie, or what she'll be wearing. For all we know right now, she could just be doing a Diana Prince cameo...A Wonder Woman costume might not even be used. I'm not saying that is what will happen, but it certainly could.