Supra Girl Sequel?

General discussions about superheroines!
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I was wondering if there are any plans for a Supra Girl sequel? That was one of the best superheroine films I've seen.
heroinemovies
Producer
Producer

Supra Girl 2 begins production tomorrow! We'll have some more details available soon...

Glad you enjoyed the first installment, Tramnyn.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Cool! Looking forward to some production shots in the future.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
supercrack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Looking forward to it!
Same actress? Nothing wrong with the one on the first installment, but IMHO she wasn't really the Supergirl type.
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I thought she was the perfect super girl type and hope she is in the sequel.
SHL
Producer
Producer

supercrack wrote:Looking forward to it!
Same actress? Nothing wrong with the one on the first installment, but IMHO she wasn't really the Supergirl type.
Same actress.
SHL
Producer
Producer

If anyone wants to post last minute ideas nows the time. We are filming for two days so anything after tomorrow will be past the point.
braces17
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hmmm - good actress. Takes a good punch and gives one. Love her Kryptonite scenes. How about a little mind control. Villain and Villainess take charge. Mind control - villain directs her to become "close" to the villainess. As Supra wants to do touch/feel to the villainess the opposite occurs and Supra get her ass kicked. Supra doesn't understand and keeps coming back only to get whacked down again by the wench. Finally, Supra is on her last leg and the villainess offers comfort (kisses and touching) when the villain cancels the mind control. Supra is caught off guard as she places a great lip-lock on the wench.

Uh - or at least a scene with Supra in regular clothes with costume under - to have her get in a fight and have her clothes ripped off her.

Sooooo many possibilities.

Final request - how about whip out something great like you did the first time around and offer it up as soon as possible.
supercrack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for your answer, SHL.

I'd also like to see Supragirl in her secret identity ripping her shirt open to reveal her uniform, ala Clark Kent, instead of the magic transformation used in the first part. :supes:

As for ideas, how about a Parasite-like enemy, who absorbs her powers? I think that's something not seen often. If that's not possible, any kryptonite peril would be fine!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Would love to see her trapped in a bubble like what happened to Supes in the third movie and maybe have it made from kryptonite, if not any kryptonite peril would be awesome :)
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

supercrack wrote:Thanks for your answer, SHL.

As for ideas, how about a Parasite-like enemy, who absorbs her powers? I think that's something not seen often. If that's not possible, any kryptonite peril would be fine!
I love the idea of a parasite-like enemy.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I'd also like to see Supragirl in her secret identity ripping her shirt open to reveal her uniform, ala Clark Kent, instead of the magic transformation used in the first part. :supes:

SC basically said what I would. A parasite enemy (female my preference) to drain Supra's powers would be awesome. Otherwise can't go wrong with kryptonite peril. Maybe have her bound with kryptonite laced chains.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SHL
Producer
Producer

Could you explain what you mean by parasite-like enemy?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

SHL wrote:

Parasite is a Superman villain.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

SHL wrote:

Parasite was a villain that could drain peoples energy from their bodies. Naturally someone like Supergirl would be a giant battery to them. The parasite would grab on and suck SG of her powers, which obviously makes her weak and vulnerable. The drain isn't permanent which means parasite has to feed on her every few hours.
SHL
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:
SHL wrote:

Parasite was a villain that could drain peoples energy from their bodies. Naturally someone like Supergirl would be a giant battery to them. The parasite would grab on and suck SG of her powers, which obviously makes her weak and vulnerable. The drain isn't permanent which means parasite has to feed on her every few hours.
I must have been living under a rock as I manage to never know about Parasite. Can someone link me to an inspiring comic/cartoon/etc moment that superman has had with parasite?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

SHL wrote:
I must have been living under a rock as I manage to never know about Parasite. Can someone link me to an inspiring comic/cartoon/etc moment that superman has had with parasite?
I don't think most people know him as well as Luthor, Brainac, Darksied. Here's the DCAU episode he first shows up, http://animeflavor.com/node/28391
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:

If you watch the Superman animated serious he had to tangle with Parasite on a few occasions. And of course this scene

supercrack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

sgz6 wrote:
SHL wrote:

I just know about Parasite because of the DCUO game, so I'm not an expert, but I think it's basically what sgz6 said.

Any chance of some stills when you finish filming? :happy:
Last edited by supercrack 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

The parasite angel sounds really cool, seeing Supra Girl slowly drained of her energy and powers would be really hlot just hope parasite would be a female villain as that would be hotter IMO.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Supergirl is mine wrote:The parasite angel sounds really cool, seeing Supra Girl slowly drained of her energy and powers would be really hlot just hope parasite would be a female villain as that would be hotter IMO.
Yes if possible have the baddie parasite or otherwise be a woman!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

sgz6 wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:The parasite angel sounds really cool, seeing Supra Girl slowly drained of her energy and powers would be really hlot just hope parasite would be a female villain as that would be hotter IMO.
Yes if possible have the baddie parasite or otherwise be a woman!
I meant angle not angel, need to double check what i type!
SHL
Producer
Producer

Filming has wrapped up so new suggestions can't be taken into consideration.

We already had a parasite like element in the original script so I tweaked it to hopefully quench a thirst.

:hq:
heroinemovies
Producer
Producer

Shooting went extremely well, Supra had a very, very rough couple of days, we shot a variety content and attempted a couple of things I've never really seen before, so I'm really excited about this project. It's going to be quite a while before it's available, but I hope you guys enjoy it when the time comes. :supes:
CapnJim
Neophyte
Neophyte

*I* certainly enjoyed.

And yes, she was a trooper - rode hard and put up wet ;-)
mkells
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

HM
Looking forward to this, the first was very enjoyable. Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "quite awhile" before it will be available? Are we talking weeks, months, years, what?
heroinemovies
Producer
Producer

mkells wrote:HM
Looking forward to this, the first was very enjoyable. Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "quite awhile" before it will be available? Are we talking weeks, months, years, what?
To be honest, I'm not sure. I suspect this film will require a ton of editing, so I just don't want anyone to have the impression that Supra Girl 2 will be released in a few days or a couple of weeks. A few months would be my guess... However, I think it'll be worth the wait. :)
SHL
Producer
Producer

mkells wrote:HM
Yearsssssssss....

:hannibal:

Definitely not coming out this month.
Woop867
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello, I just wondered if there were any updates you could provide on how the production is getting on? I'm really looking forward to this, thanks.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Woop867 wrote:Hello, I just wondered if there were any updates you could provide on how the production is getting on? I'm really looking forward to this, thanks.
It has all been shot and is in early editing phase. Originally we were going to release another title before this but decided to move it up on the schedule.

So, I think thats good news.

:supes:
heroinemovies
Producer
Producer

Here are a few screen shots from the upcoming film Supra Girl: Phase 2

Coming soon...

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

SWEET!