ULTRA GIRL TRAILER

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is a long overdue look at Ultra Girl. This is not a typical trailer as it morphs into a scene from the actual movie :)

It still needs some editing but its getting pretty close.

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Rye 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Really looking forward to this one Rye, the Ultra Girl actress looks amazing in that suit and love the fact she is up against a male and female villain, bring on the release!
jlocke
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Looks fantastic as always Rye. Will there be any nudity in this film?
Rye
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is Mine-
Fans of SG get pretty spoiled in this video ;)

jlocke-
The only movies I do with nudity will always be accompanied by Punished Heroines ;)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Rye wrote:Supergirl is Mine-
Fans of SG get pretty spoiled in this video ;)

jlocke-
The only movies I do with nudity will always be accompanied by Punished Heroines ;)
Rye - that is music to my ears, have seen the pics with the rocks weakening her combined with 2 alien villains destroying her......i think it will be like an early Christmas present, i hope you do a lot more movies with her and this character!
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

looking forward to this, huge fan!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Packers64 wrote:Won't waste any money on this one. Looks kind of lame.
trololololololololol
Rye
Producer
Producer

Ah its good to see you again Packers64! I was afraid you had left us after the villains united thread. Still waiting on those links for all those amazing movies you wrote and directed :)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Dude, seriously. Cut it out :yawn:
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lol, and I bet Packers64 will buy this video as well as most of the others he complains about. The only reason he stays here and posts is because he is a fan-troll. He's obviously jealous of the impressive work done by various producers and is too inept to produce anything good on his own (the obvious reason why he has posted no links whatsoever). Have to pity that kind of person in a way--can only feel good by posting stupid trolling comments with no merit.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

I'm pretty sure I know who this "Packers" loser is. And if my hunch is correct, his superheroine vids are TERRRRRRIBLLEE
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

well rye, im just a bump on the log fan, not a superstar producer of the best superheroine videos ever, not a film critic, but from what i can see in the trailer, i beleive im going to splurge and buy this one.... looks like plenty of action and a great looking superheroine...while i cant say ive purchased all your films, i have purchased my fair share, and the ones i have purchased have all been very good... thanks
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Packer64 is the "if there's no nudity or sex, than it sucks" guy from several posts.
daphne
Producer
Producer

That looks great :)

Wish I could post anything on Youtube, for some reason our videos just get flagged constantly. Tickle videos no less, *sigh*

But back on topic, I think it looks awesome!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

daphne wrote:That looks great :)

Wish I could post anything on Youtube, for some reason our videos just get flagged constantly. Tickle videos no less, *sigh*

But back on topic, I think it looks awesome!
I don't know if you'd tried this, but you can make it "unlisted". When you do that, the only way to get to it is through the link that you give out. That way random people don't stumble upon and flag it.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

What's with this personal vendetta you seem to have with any of Rye's films? Seriously, your commenting on different Producer's works would be one thing...favorable or unfavorable....but you've crossed into harassing one producer over and over again. What's the matter? Rye didn't give you a refund for a movie of his that you downloaded off of a bit torrent?