which superhero do you love?

General discussions about superheroines!
lilily
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

me love superman, he is a classic.
enjoy zentai, enjoy life!
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well if you are talking about male superheroes, I have always been a fan of Batman. Just because you would have to be one crazy sucker to go up against super-powered villains with nothing but martial arts training and a belt full of gadgets. :joker:
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Love would be going too far, save that for SG.

Obviously Superman because without him no Supergirl. Now besides that I do like the classic stand up, good guy, superhero. Dark and brooding or depressed is boring. Looking forward to Man of Steel next month.

Spider-Man, pretty simple here. Peter's an everyday geeky type guy. He tries to do the right thing. So a bit like Superman, classic superhero.

Batman is of course awesome. Really loved the Dark Knight films and Batman: The Animated Series from the DCAU. He's an exception to my dark rule, usually its not overdone. He is also incredibly smart.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Spider woman, Spider girl, Spider anything...well maybe not anything. :)
lilily
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

sgz6 wrote:Love would be going too far, save that for SG.

Obviously Superman because without him no Supergirl. Now besides that I do like the classic stand up, good guy, superhero. Dark and brooding or depressed is boring. Looking forward to Man of Steel next month.

Spider-Man, pretty simple here. Peter's an everyday geeky type guy. He tries to do the right thing. So a bit like Superman, classic superhero.

Batman is of course awesome. Really loved the Dark Knight films and Batman: The Animated Series from the DCAU. He's an exception to my dark rule, usually its not overdone. He is also incredibly smart.
you are a huge fan of superheroes! it seems that superman, spiderman, batman are the most famous superheroes.
Last edited by lilily 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
lilily
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

g-reaper2001 wrote:Well if you are talking about male superheroes, I have always been a fan of Batman. Just because you would have to be one crazy sucker to go up against super-powered villains with nothing but martial arts training and a belt full of gadgets. :joker:
i love this batman furniture!
lilily
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

teotwawki wrote:Spider woman, Spider girl, Spider anything...well maybe not anything. :)
such a big fan of spider. i think his costume colors are good.