My first STORY!! My english isn`t good. Pleas comment

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

Robin against the Hot Chicks.

Robin gets a call from Chief oh Hara. That the " HOT Chicks" are back in town. A bunch of Girls, which a favour for fashion dressing and crime. The main Character is, that they were only a white slip and white top. Inspired by the many dancers on the MTV Movie Awards 2003 by the perfromance of TATU. Just google it. Robin races with his bike to Chief o Hara. When he arrives at the Office. Robin get the Information where their hideout is. Robin asks „ dont they feel a little bit shamed to run in slip „? But Chief o Hara said „ look at you you fighting in colourful, short tights against crime“. Pay attention these girls are really cheecky and they get even in laugh when they see boys in tights. This is what our reports say. For these Girls, boys like you Robin are for them only toys. Robin said okay pay attention and fighting them so fast as I can, bevore they unnerve me because of my tight costume. He races to the hideout. He stand before it, but he waits because he must think about the word of Chief o Hara. But he entered the house. When he stands in the house and closed his door, his heart start to beat. He hears the sound of wild childish girls. He listend to them from a save distance. At first they are giggling and laughing, while they talk about fashion and girlsfriends.
They say that they only keep loverelationship under girls. Robin is a little bit confused. Then they talk about criminial action like bankrobbing and Kidnapping. After Robin hears enough and record it on a tape. He jump out of his hideout. A jumped up infront, stand strong with fists on his left and right hips. Robin Calls „gameover“ you will go to jail. The girls were supprised but instandly they began to giggle and laughing. They look with a horny expression to Robin, like a toy. Robin gets a little bit nervous, because a knows that these girls are very cheeky and sexist. The leader asks who are you. Robin said: Robin the Boywonder and I am here to arrest you. The Girl leader said: „ That is the reason why you were leotard colourful tights, which looks like you stole it from ballerinas? The girls start to laugh pointing with their finger on Robins tights and buldge. Robin gets more serious and shout „ even your Joke can save you from jail.“ The Girlsleader said: Really? Ok girls get in fight postion and now get Robin the „Queerwonder.“ The girls are loughing about this sentence and with a smile in their face the 5 Girls run toward to Robin to punch him. Robin get down to escape the first attack waves. Robin is shocked because he is a gentleman and cant punch woman. So he decide a fight style about pushing and wrestling. A girl who fights Robin, makes a right side kick against his hips, but Robin catched the leg and pull the left leg from the girls away with his left leg. She falls down and angry. While other two Girls run up to him.They both give Robin a kick. One hits Robin on the Chest and the other on the stomach. He falls down to the ground, while another kneed down to him and laugh at him. She toched and tickled Robins crotch. Robin was shocked jumped up by a soft erection. The kneed down girl get up and embraced Robin from the back and strocked on any place of his body, eben his buldge and ass. Robin was shocked and confused. He didn`t know how to react, even before he can devise an escape, the whole girls catched and hold him straight. The leader of the gang goes relaxed to him with a cheeky smile on her face and the other girls were giggling. As Robin tries to escape of the girls, the leader of the gang, grab strong on his buldge. Robin make a painfull face and not able to defend. All girls laugh out loud. For a while they all makes jokes about Robin outfit, because it is sexy other girls says it looks campy because of the short green leotarf and the skincoloured tight under it. After they making jokes, they say to Robin: „ Listen darling, because of your intervention against us, we have a special torture for you“. Robin: „What kind of torture? I am ready for everythink!“.
Girlleader:“You are a great fan tights. Good . So will now get a very light, short and transparent pinkt ballet rock“
Robin: „Holly embarrassment“
Girls leader: „You wil shoot with my special invented weapon. Dance ray. It is now programmed to dance to funny and campy you can.“

Robin get hits from Ray, but don`t feel anythink. Then the girls started with a „ Funkenmariechen“ song and Robin started to dance like this.
[youtube][/youtube]

While he is dancing. The girls laughing and cheering to him. They make sexistic comment. The gang leader dances with him, touches him inappropriately while dancing . After enjoying the torturing on Robin. The girl Leader said. „Sorry Robin, that we can`t see you more perish but we`ve got crime buisness to do. But this dance, after two hours you will collaps and die. Good by Robin“. The girls films and pictures of him, with their cellphone. They use it as tropy. Than the girls went out to their cars. While they are walking out, the giggle at him and give him kisses. Robin dances and dances because the never went off.

Is this the end of Robin?
Will he die as showgirl?
Can Robin escape from this abasing torture.

Tune in tommorow.
Same dancing time,
same dancing channel.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Pretty interesting. I'd like to see where this is going...

Though, this is the Ultimate SuperHEROINE forum. Try to include a heroine or two (like Batgirl), won't you? Or, heck, just gender-swap Robin.
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yes I will, it not over. Would sent my story to your friends? Nice to meet. Wish you a happy new year!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I'll do that.

Happy new year to you too!
mrdeathtrap
Neophyte
Neophyte

Happy New Year,

I like the idea of this scantily clad girl gang being so well prepared to deal with Robin in so many ways, what will they do to him and whatever heroine rescues him and joins him to come after them?

Keep it up.

Mr. Deathtrap
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

mrdeathtrap wrote:Happy New Year,

I like the idea of this scantily clad girl gang being so well prepared to deal with Robin in so many ways, what will they do to him and whatever heroine rescues him and joins him to come after them?

Keep it up.

Mr. Deathtrap
Happy new year to you too!! Cool someone understand my idea!!
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

Robin dances and dances. He feel the pain and feel afraid, but on the otherside he is happy, that no see him while dancing. Because it looks so campy and sexy. But suddenly the door behind him opens and he has the feeling that 2 girls stand behind him. After he stand with his left toe on the floor and the right leg with his toe on the right side on his left knee and turns to the door. Lena and Julia from TATU stand there. They had a cheeky but lovely smile in their face, when they saw Robin the Boywonder dances. Julia said: Hold on Babyboy, I know how to breack the dance ray effect . Julia grabbed hard against Robin crotch. Robins screamed .“ OUCH“. But then he stopped to dance. He is out of breath. Both girls were friendly laughing and hugh Robin.
Robin said: „ What a easy way to escape, but it is only possible when someone helps me“.
Robin: Holly celebrity, why are your VIP females here?
Lena: We heared that some girls get whiled, while dressing like us. We are here to stop them and to integrate into the society, that they can dance for us, when we are on tours. So it is our interest. We`ve investigated, why they turned evel. Poison Ivy poisend them with crimedrugs. She haught her red smoke to them and they turns criminal and naughty.
Robin: Holly evilnes. We have no time to loose. We must stop him.
Julia: Robin darling, they are to strong for you alone. Because they would use any possibility to kick or punch on the testicles. It is important that we will support you.
Robin: But without capes and sexy tights you are not so strong and flexible like me.
Lena: NO problem we`ve got some tights her. We will simply turn on our slip, with a gold latex mask around our eyes like you, and we will female ballet shoes, for flexibility.
Robin: Holly transformatione, you simply turn off your minirock and top and know you are ready to fight: Lets race to the police station and get new information.
Lena, Julia, Robin: Lets go!!
IN the police headquarter they get the information, that the girls arrived at the Gotham Bank and are starting for robbering. Robin and TATU race to the Batcyle. Now the must manadge how sit all on the bike. Robin drives, Julia sit infront of him, with the face to Robin. She bearhug Robin very strong for her own safty. Lena sit behind him and wrapped Robin. Robin drives to the bank and is focused on the street. While Julia and Lena had their satisfaction. They are giggling, because Lena, touched softyl Robin buldge Julia know and Robin is to conservative and shy to react and both girls knows this even. When they arrived at the bank, that Posion Ivy transformed into a dschungle they all jumped out of the bike. Robin with a softly erection and pretend that everythink is normal. While Tatu had a cheeky smile. Then runned into the bank. But what did they see beside of the girls. Poison Ivy. The treffic Trio faces them and Robin shout: „ Crime is over give your self up and escape the girls from their spell.“ Poison Ivy laughes: Brave to come her with an erection to me. Did you steal the tight from female Ballerines. All the female criminals laughes abouth him and throwing a female chauvinst look at him“.

Robin is a little bit nervous but Lena and Julia put their hand on the shoulder and say never mind, we respect your sexy style. Poison Ivy shout: Go girls get Robin the Gaywonder and his alibi girlsfriend, which name I don´t know. Julia said: My name is Sweety . Lena: My name is Firestar Then an heavy fight breaks out: Biff, baff Bang, Zong. Robin chooses to slap, wrestle and push them away. Julia and Lena choose the fighting steel of Batgirl. Lena and Julia get an heavy catfight with one of the criminal. 4 other girls run upon to Robin. One of the girls punched Robin in his face. He falls and down slipped some meters backward. All 4 girls jumped on Robin. He stuggled as heavy as he can, but he can`t escape and get in panic. The 4 Girls tickled him brutal that he laughes loud but feel great pain.Then one girl tickled as his crotch with a evil face, that we will take off you cloted and you will be naked. The girls shows no mercy and ripped down his green pants to his knees. Doing it by heavy laughing.

Lena owned one girl and tight her with the plant. She saw the desolate situation of Robin. Immediatly they rip of his last tight. The other girls were taking of the cellphone ready for some naked picture to upload it in the net. Lena looses no time. She grapped a rope and swing to the girls. She kicked all the naught girls away. The whole girls falled backward. Robin could escape and Lean instantly pull his green pants, that he nearly looses. Robin said: Thanks a lot.
Julia even owned one girl and bound her with a plant. She runs up to Lena to help her. Tatu said to Robin. Handle Poison Ivy. She enjoyed how you get tortured. We handle all the girls. Robin race up to Poison Ivy to grab her. While Tatu leading a heavy catfight against the other girls. When Robin runs up to Poison Ivy. Poison Ivy stabbed her finger into Robin eye. Robin protect his self by moving his head and upper body backwards. But immediatly Ivy kicked in his crotched, laughed and pushed him to side. As she wanted to leave, Tatu were bound all girls in plants, so they race up to Ivy. Lena crosses her way and with her smile in her face, she said: This is for Robin and my girls and punches her K.O. She falled down in her skinny green tight and laid with wide legs on the floor. Tatu shout: „ Yeah and give each self „ FIVE“. Then they run to Robin and hold him, because he is outpowered ( especially of the kick in his crotch). Lena: We`ve done it.
Robin: Holly Girlpower, this was close.
Julia: Yes, but with girlpower on you side you survive it.
Robin: How will you free your girls from their spell.
Julia: With love.
Julia and Lena gave the 6 Girls a deep kiss and the magic was over. After they were educated what they done. They embrace Robin and said „ Sorry, for everythink“ and gave him some kisses on the cheek. Tatu smiled in the background.

Julia and Lena comes to Robin said. Thanks for all. Stay on your sexy tights. This is your brandmark.

Robin: The tights makes me even stronger and it is the symbol of fear for criminals. Don`t mind. It turns me on, when girls pay attention on my costume.

Lena: Wow, you are a real superhero. Sexy and scary for criminals. You are a special person and a real man.

All laughed friendly. The all embraced a last time because they must go on a musci tour from TATU. While they were out ,TATU stayed at last and give Robin a deep kiss on his lips. Julia: Thanks for all.
Lena: Keep tights!
TATU: Bye
Robin: Bye, you are beautifuls girls.
Then Tatu runs out. When the police arrive they arrest Poison Ivy, which come around slowly.
Robin wanted to say something to O Hare. But he say. We know everythink, it all Poison Ivy`s plot.
We even told it the girls which run out. They were all happy to heared it, so they can continue their music tour.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Bat,

I merged your two story chapters into one thread. If you do any other stories in the future, have all the updates for that story in one thread. Welcome to the writer's section!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

sgz6 wrote:Bat,

I merged your two story chapters into one thread. If you do any other stories in the future, have all the updates for that story in one thread. Welcome to the writer's section!
I am honoured!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Batfetish wrote:
sgz6 wrote:Bat,

I am honoured!
Bat, that means you don't post Part 2 as another thread. I already put Part 2 in here. You could start a new thread when you start a new story. Make sense?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

OK. Aksed my self where is the 2. Part. But will the other recognise it?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Batfetish wrote:OK. Aksed my self where is the 2. Part. But will the other recognise it?
Yes, its in this story thread now. Sorry if there was any confusion.