North Sea Domination by SG911 I think

A darker, full bodied blend.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

THE NORTH SEA DOMINATION
It was night on the North Sea off the coast of Ireland. The giant lurking superstructure of a massive modern oil and gas platform towered up into the clouds, surrounded by water on all four sides. The whole area is lit up only with the flickering red and orange hues of the gas jets, exploding like olympic torches, burning venting high pressure natural gas tapped from deep under the sea floor. In the center of this complex, guards peer down from a watchtower as the crackle of weather reports pours in on ship to shore. The senior officer thinks he sees a form over the waves and motions for the spotlight. A brilliant white floodbeam sweeps over the water, momentarily turning the tower guards into laser rifle toting silhouettes, as the beam sweeps over the splashdown of a dolphin, heading out away from the platform.
"Fish. Just fish." Reports an ensign. The senior officer looks like he might be on the verge of saying something, then he chooses not and averts his eyes to his computer console, a greenscan radar sweep of the surrounding 20 miles. This is the largest oil & gas research platform in the North Sea and the most highly protected. Senior officer snaps on a comlink and motions to his first officer with his fingers and immediately two roaring turbojet low profile screamer skiffs tear out from a docking bay under the lumbering rig. Two men in black skindiver suits raise multispear harpooning guns and track the dolphins quickly fleeing the area. The guns cut loose and the high tech blinding mini harpoons spear the sides of the dolphins. One of the divers flips the cage off yellow button and depresses it. Brilliant electrical bolts arc out from the capacitors on board the screamer skiffs and suddenly the dolphins are silent, floating light grey masses in the water, sinking slowly out of view. We might be able to see more, but the water is immediately turbulent as the two skiffs roar over the place where the dolphins sank on their way back to disappear into the belly of the black metal aircraft carrier sized gas rig.
Several armed guards stand outside a door deep within the craft, both nervously looking around, and at each other, unsure what’s going on inside the room whose portal they protect. A sound off to one side startles them, and they train their guns, only to lift them at the approach of the senior deck officer.
"Whoa, guys. Just dolphins. Back off the red alert. Returning to code yellow."
The taller of the two guards swivels to a keypad on the door. He enters a code and depresses a yellow switch, the light on the panel switching from red to yellow.
Inside the room, a tall redhaired woman in a black burret taps in a code onto a similar pad and its light also switches to yellow. She turns to face us. A stunningly handsome girl, perhaps 30. She stands in the shadow of the bulkhead controls and because she’s dressed entirely in black, we can’t see a lot of detail. Her darker clothes against the slightly lighter tones of of the bulkhead metal show us, however, that she’s got an incredible figure.
"Ensign Cantari!" she called. From across the room, a young blond girl approached, nervous, looking at this nearly six-foot tall woman who towered over her with her 40" bust, all nightly sealed in her black diving togs.
She was calling her over there just to intimidate me, thought the lower ranked blond. The redhaired woman pulled Cantari up to her by her lapels.
"THAT was a fuck-up Cantari. Dolphins, could be frogmen!"
The smaller woman’s lips fell open when she felt her stinging cheek from a backhand slap! Cantari felt her shoulders being pushed together as she was slammed back against the bulkhead by this amazon-sized woman. The blonde’s eyes burned and she deftly reached her belt and removed a heavy duty pulse stungun and as it crackled with 50,000 volts of blue electricity, she jammed it into into the redhead’s stomach, the prongs piercing the black lycra as the redhead’s eyes went wild with pain rolling up into her head.
"Don’t fuck with me, you’ll find out how chummy I can be, bitch!" Oddly the redhead’s grip hadn’t dropped off, she was literally getting crushed across the shoulders. Cantari felt her shoulder blade splintering as the eyes she thought were rolled up in pain, rolled down reading pure lust and her lips uttered a moan. Cantari started to lose consciousness as she caught an evil grin from the readhead who suddenly twisted her head sideways with a devestating <<SNAP>> and the blond ensign slumped into a motionless lump on the floor.
"If you don’t fuck with me, you won’t fuck with anyone." she snarled under her breath, composed herself and turned smiling and strode back across the room, glaring at other guards who weren’t willing to ask her what had just happened across the room. No one would ever ask what she did with Cantari. The woman ran the operation. Her name was JAYNE FURIE, and she wasn’t from around here.
Jayne motioned to the two guards and they accompanied her further down the corridor to a heavily shielded door. A keycard slide later and the door slid back revealing a mixed group of male & female white coated scientists. They were all checking instruments and making notes, watching a stunning 5-8" brunette also in a tight white lab coat, hunched over a series of suspended computers and two gigantic stove-sized magnetic plates, bristling with blinding diodes and indicator panels.
Linda Danvers was adjusting the strength of a large superconducting magnetic plate. She watched carefully and unbeknownst to the fusion physicists standing next to her, she was making much more highly educated guesses as to the exact field strength to contain the tunneling electron bolt. The idea here was that two beams of nutrino particles when slammed together when placed between two intensely powerful superconducting fields, would start a controlled fusion reaction, along a single x-y plane. The value of having such an incredible power field available in a two dimensional area was astounding. The applications would be limitless. The tolerance was so exacting though that it was a hit and miss game that scientists could play for decades without solving since the procedure relied on the errant electrons in the field to tunnel into a new "phantom" plane, a 4th dimension without there being a 3rd. That would make the power source safe. The room had gotten extremely warm and ties were loosened and everyone sweated profusely. It might have been the anticipation of a disaster. This was a nuclear fusion experiment that they were conducting, and with not nearly enough shielding for the dozen people in the room to survive if the wrong calculations had been made. "Beads of sweat" appeared on her forehead as Linda watched for the telltale signs of photon destruction, where the laws of conservation were being violated. And although no one else could tell, Supergirl could. It was merely a simple process of finding the right erg levels and then positioning the hypergauss refresh rates. Linda squinted her eyes, she figured she better make it look tough. She let herself sweat like the rest of her co-workers, but she didn’t really have a need to sweat, not Linda, because who she was. A drop of sweat fell off her brow and between her lab coat and her t-shirt , hitting her right on an erect nipple, stimulating it. But she could control her desires. "I’m Supergirl... gotta remember that!"
"Oohh," she said in a pretense of concern. "Mmm. Maybe this!" Linda punched in a digital sequence which turned out to be Pi and the power sparked to life in a wild red bathing energy which flattened to a thin plane of bright red pulsating energy as the grid lit up all the monitors, meters swiveling indicators into the green.
"Yes!" Linda exclaimed as she turned to her lab supervisors, "That would be paydirt!"
All the scientists poured over monitors - as the metal plates shimmered with a quantum controlled fusion reaction. And it was entirely safe to be near. All the destructive radiation was being yanked into a 4th dimensional plane by non-local tunneling. Einstein would be proud. And even though no one really knew the implication of the 4th plane dimension plane being opened, the practical application was a very powerful nearly inexhaustible totally-safe-for-humans power source. It WAS paydirt indeed. Linda turned to Jayne Furie and smiled broadly.
"Now explain to me what you’re using these highly sensitive physics to accomplish - this is certainly a technology that could get the world back on the right spin - all that energy, and so cheaply. You’ll be the woman who brought safety and energy sufficiency to all the world’s nations, even the very poorest ones."
Jayne Furie smirked a bit and then said, "Something like that... Everyone, you’re off for the weekend - we’ll start the final stage on Monday. Oh, and no one even THINK about leaving the rig. " She turned and spoke to Linda, "Can I see you in my quarters now, I’ll go over my plans here in more detail where there aren’t prying eyes. You’re security clearance credentials from CIA were impressive, you must be very well placed. Follow me."
Jayne strode out, down the dark corridor to the executive quarters. She waved off two guards who coded in through another very thick secure door, allowing the two women entrance. In the background, a pair of ensigns dragged the body of Cantari down the gantryway, leaving a long smear of blood behind from her headwound.
In Jayne’s executive quarters, Linda fingered a blue Datacube as Jayne lectured her. "All the power the world could want, that I could want, right here. And thanks to you, it’s mine now. I’m not sure I want to share it with the world yet. Imagine what I could do with the only power source of its kind. There’s a tremendous opportunity right here, for power, for money, for dominance. Watch me closely, Linda Danvers, you may be in the presence of the leader of a new superpower!"
Linda couldn’t stand it. She wanted to show off. This woman Jayne Furie was such an arrogant skullsucker. She didn’t know the first thing about quantum physics. Nor did she give a flying fuck about providing cheap energy to impoverished countries. It was only about profit and power for her. And it infuriated Supergirl! "You know, I have a theory about the 4th planar nutrino dumping zone I came across. You understand it’s only a theory, completely untested. If you have time, run some practicals on the matrix on the data cube. It’s logged under my pet name for the non-local dimensional zone.
Jayne leaned back on her desk and let her breasts scrunch together, stretching the black lycra of her suit erotically.
"That’s so fascinating, Linda. And you say you’ve already finalized all the access formulaes? "
"Yes, that’s right..." Linda was getting annoyed that Jayne was entirely uninterested in her technical expertise. "Anyway - and since the 3rd space dimension is entirely minimized, it really is accurate to describe it as a 4th spacial area, although it has no physical presence with the 3rd dimension and yet co-exists with it.
"And, Linda, it’s all on the data cube?"
"Of course! It’s one research directory folder - "Linda S" is the passcode. The project name is ‘PHANTOM ZONE’ - cute, huh? That’s what I like to call it. Grows on you."
"Yeah, it does grow on me. I think I’d like to grow on you." Jayne said seductively as she put her hand on the shoulder of Linda’s white lab coat. "Oh! you’re so sweaty. It was SOOO hot in that room, I think maybe you should change out of these wet sticky clothes!" Jayne lifted her eyebrow and pursed her lips a bit before she let out an almost inperceptible moan.
Linda stopped cold as she could feel Jayne’s eyes undressing her in her mind and she was disgusted. She couldn’t fathom that Jayne’s ENTIRE plan was to try to seduce her. She could care less what she just said. Her discovery had the potential for being the single most important discovery in the last and next 10 years.
"This is really inappropriate. I have to leave now."
"Oh, you’re not leaving." Jayne snarled.
"Oh, but I am!" Linda said, shoving the amazon backwards into her chair, and storming out the door towards her own quarters, glaring at the guards. "DON’T LET her follow me!"
Jayne sat still rocking from landing in her chair, a big smile creeping up on her face. She picked up the research Datacube Linda had left and put it into a silver bowl on her desk, which was filled with similarly sized hard candy. Jayne adjusted her black burret and looked at herself in the mirror. How could Linda not want her, she was amazing. Jayne got livid in the next minute and soon was headed out down the corridor to the guest quarters where Linda’s room was.
Linda was frustrated beyond belief and she bent up a titanium physics plaque that Jayne’s research director had presented her yesterday. Linda removed her white labcoat and she could almost sense the heat waves rising from her body. The standard dress for the floating lab was sterile white. White lab coat. over white longsleeve T-shirt. Baggy white jumpsuit type pants. Very comfortable, but very white. Linda thought she had gone snowblind several times during the experiments. Jayne had made sure that the one issued to Linda was two sizes too small and now she knew why. Jayne was oggling her body throughout the whole operation! Linda had tried to rumple her lab coat during the experiments to make herself drab and mix in. But whenever she had to lean over to reach the computer consoles, her super-curves would definitely turn heads!
Linda pulled one side of the twisted titanium to the left and started tearing it in half as it emitted a wierd tinfoil ripping sound. Just then the hiss of her quarters door sliding open and shut made her spin around, hiding the give-away titanium scrapball behind her back.
"Jayne! Don’t you knock?" Linda exclaimed.
"You’re really a turn-on for me, you know, Linda. I thought you understood that I hired you not only for your technical expertise - think about it, I could have hired your boss? Why didn’t I? "
Linda stared unbelieving at Jayne as a really new EVIL grin broke across her face, as her eyes went right to Linda’s tight t-shirt, Jayne’s hands sexily balled up at her hips.
"Come-on - Why didn’t I? I’ll tell you - you’ve got really huge boobs, basically, and I wanted you to be my lover. I can make you." Jayne taunted. "You know, at first, I thought you were legit. But then, I realized... I thought you were a government agent, a spy... You were way too informed and too confident. Then I thought you were in corporate espionage, one of my new energies competitors. Or perhaps someone working for some late employee or my ex-.
Jayne dropped her hands from her hips and started to walk softly up to Linda. Linda kept a stone face, and had to use all her willpower to not give in - and her nipples became erotically hard. She didn’t want to be obvious and look, she imagined they were making very obvious impressions of her desires in her really tight t-shirt.
"But now, I know the real truth about you" Jayne said threateningly.
"I have no idea what you’re talking about!" Linda challenged as Jayne closed within a foot of her.
"I’ll bet you think you’re my worst nightmare, but let me warn you, SUPERGIRL, you’re way out of your league!
"HOW DID YOU---??? GREAT KRYPTON!!!!! Linda screamed as she looked down at her chest and caught a glimpse of herself - to her absolute HORROR, she realized because she had been sweating all afternoon her tight white t-shirt, now drenched with sweat, had become translucent, and her magnificent tits and erect nipples were perfectly modeled by her "S" LOGO which showed through the T-shirt as if she wasn’t even wearing it.
Supergirl’s thoughts raced in the next micromoment - It’s lucky for her she was Supergirl - from what she knew of this woman, she was a ruthless killer, and strong too. She’d be no match for me though. Maybe a blast of heat vision to fuse her cornea shut - that’d make her sexy! Maybe a quick super punch to Jayne’s chest, that would burst the silicone bags - no one could be as big as Jayne was without a boob job! It was almost laughable.
As Supergirl looked up, her smirking confidence turned to screaming terror as she was greeted with Jayne Furie’s forehead in a crushing head butt against the Girl of Steel’s face nearly rendering her unconscious. Supergirl was totally dazed.
"I can’t believe it," she could only manage to whisper.
"Can’t be happening to me! I’m invulnerable, but THAT HURT!!!"
Supergirl tried to move her arms, but she was temporarily paralyzed from the blow. Her super will wanted her to move, but her nervous system was in shock. And she was in shock. Anyone that’s powerful enough to knock me this silly with one head butt, has got to be incredibly super strong and very resourceful to trick me like this!!!!
Supergirl felt her head dropping back as Jayne lifted Supergirl by her shoulders, pushing in tight, making Supergirl groan as her body felt like it was being folded in half. Jayne lifted the helpless Princess of Power up and sat her down on the tabletop with a big bang! Jayne leaned over to a nearby pop out console and pressed a remote video record button. She wanted to savor this for a long time to come.
Jayne leaned in close to Supergirl’s ear. If only I wasn’t disoriented. The voice seemed like an echo in a cave.... She tongued my gaping mouth as I started to regain my faculties. Supergirl, you pathetic whore... or maybe I should call you "SuperBitch! LOOK AT ME! Meet FURIE! Jayne stripped off her black diving suit which almost tore in the process, her chest before tightly held inside her suit, now liberated, stretching the metallic platinum cat suit she wore to the limits. Around her waist, Furie had a brilliant blue belt which bristled with arcs of white hot sparks, energy from an unknown source.
Supergirl took advantage of the moment she had free of Furie’s hands to bring up her fists for a super punch and drove it with all her might into Furie’s stomach, smashing her into the bulkhead across the room and slumped against the wall moaning.
Supergirl walked to her Furie. "You’re sure to fail the test when you think you can beat Supergirl"
Then Furie rose up, almost floating, using a power of flying, eyes glowing bright blue to match her belt. Supergirl aghast at the fact Furie was still conscious, able to shrug off her blow without injury. Her evil grin, what was that about.... How powerful was this woman?
Then Supergirl knew. Furie’s hip spun about and she cracked Supergirl’s face with a full force roundhouse flying kick, spinning Supergirl, reeling to keep herself from blacking out....
"NNNN!!! Never been hit like that before!!!! Hurts so much!!!! How can this be possible??? No one’s ever beat me this bad... gotta get the upper hand!!!! Supergirl was panicking.
Furie grabbed Supergirl by the T-shirt and brought her up and turned to face the videocamera.
"First of all, SuperBitch! That’s right, you BARELY deserve to be called Supergirl. Look at you, you’re not the Girl of Steel! You’re the Girl of Jello, or the Girl of Wesson Oil. Look at the camera Supergirl. I’m going to knock the super stuffing out of you, and then let the world know who you really are.
"Before I do you over, LINDA DANVERS, aka SUPERGIRL - I have to be able to beat you as you’re truly meant to be dominated - SWITCH TO SUPERGIRL !!!!!!" Furie commanded.
Supergirl’s head was spinning. Furie was so much more powerful than she was. Furie was dominating her in the worst way! And she never had a chance! Supergirl’s hands flew up and as she desperately tried to cover her breasts, Furie slammed her fist against Supergirl’s vaginal area and Supergirl screamed out as she felt per pelvic bone crack!
"NNNNNOOO! PAIN!!!!!" The Girl of Steel screamed, bucking her body!
"Don’t resist me, "SuperBitch"! I told you to SWITCH TO SUPERGIRL. If you don’t SWITCH, I’m going to STRIP YOU TO SUPERGIRL. LIKE THIS!!!!!!!
FURIE grabbed Supergirl’s T-Shirt right over the center of the already very visible "S" and pulled the material apart, the T ripping noisly as Supergirl’s "S" covered tits jutted out majestically.nipples ROCK HARD, pressing out so obviously against the edge of her "S" logo!!!
Furie nearly fell over when she saw Supergirl’s chest - she had never imagined it would be so sensational, full gravity-defying 40" tits. Her anger was heightened now by her intense lust for the Girl of Steel and she pulled Linda’s brunette wig off and Supergirl’s golden blonde mane fell out, covering her shoulders over her bright fire engine red cape, tucked sexily in and around her boobs.
Furie’s hands balled up around the lab coat pants waistline and tore the material apart, revealing Supergirl’s tight very short hot red miniskirt, her gorgeous muscular tanned legs and red boots.
Furie balled up her fist and pressed up against Supergirl, her breasts and nipples actually pressing the Girl of Steel back at an angle. Furie’s super hard fist slammed into Supergirl’s abs.
"Furie! You can’t possibly hurt me! Do you know who I am!!!! I--- UUUUHHHHHGOD!"
Supergirl tried to fold over forward as Furie’s fist slammed again and again into her hard abs but Furie was holding Supergirl by the hair, keeping her from doubling over, enjoying every moment of pain as Supergirl lived it!
Supergirl’s washboard cut abdomen started to redden with bruises as Furie pummelled her, just to prove that at least Supergirl’s stomach was not invulnerable. Supergirl couldn’t help from screaming and crying, tears flowing down her cheeks. This was the ulimate humiliation - to be stripped down to her Supergirl costume AGAINST HER WILL.
"How do you like being DOMINATED, SuperBitch!" Furie screamed inches from her face! If you feel helpless now, just WAIT!"
Furie turned the flailing Girl of Steel around so she stood behind her.
In that moment, Supergirl leapt for the ceiling, but Furie was quicker
Immediately grabbing her around the waist, not even having to leave the floor
With strength that dwarfed Supergirl’s, she pulled the Girl of Steel back to the ground like a helium balloon and then grabbed her around the stomach as if she was going to perform the Heimlich manuever on her.
"What! What are you doing!???" Supergirl screamed in panic, trying to turn her head to see what Furie was up to. "NO... LET ME GO... NO!!!! HHGUGGHGHGGG!"
Furie pulled her fist up into Supergirl’s tender stomach as all the air in Supergirl’s lungs was forced out, leaving her gasping for air. Furie pulled again, this time more violently and Supergirl heaved, greenish bile dripping from her mouth. And again!!! This time blood started to color the liquid seeping from the Maid of Might’s lips.
Supergirl’s head drooped, nearly unconscious
"Don’t pass out now Supergirl!!!! You have to stay awake for this. You’re precious "S"... you’d just die if anything happened to it, wouldn’t you? You’re so concerned about your looks. You so want everyone who sees you to want you. But you won’t let them, will you Supergirl? You’re just a tease, the worst kind of criminal!!!
"Don’t black out, Supergirl!!!! I want to hear you beg me to kill you!"
Supergirl thrust out her chest and tried a foot sweep to knock Furie off balance, but Furies’ hands had already reached their destination, They cupped Supergirl’s tits right through the costume material of her "S" logo
"TWISTING MY TITS!!!!!!! OMIGODDD HURTS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Supergirl bucked involuntarily her hips thrusting forwards like she was being impregnated by a giant invisible demon. All her pain receptors were overloading. Her breasts felt like they were almost ready to rupture and tear off, Furie was twisting them so hard, Distoring the curves ofher "S" logo, evil dark bruises forming on Supergirl’s pale skin under her costume!
Supergirl choked and coughed up more blood which dribbled down the front of her costume as Furie released her breasts and lifted the Girl of Steel off the ground by her cape. Furie liked seeing the Girl of Steel’s head drooping under her power. She had done it, she had dominated Supergirl. And she could do it again if she wanted to. Her power so exceeded the Girl of Steel’s and she orgasmed suddenly and unexpectedly, her body shuttering. Furie grabbed Supergirl’s limp hand and pressed it against her crotch and rubbed it back and forth, increasing her orgasm. Supergirl could barely raise her head, but degraded now even more, she tried to use her heat vision, but Furie covered Supergirl’s eyes and the beams reflected and burned Supergirl’s own corneas. Furie’s hands were a little warm, but not nearly burnt! Another balled fist slammed into Supergirl’s sternum and the once-mighty Girl of Steel collapsed, unconscious, held up in the air by her conqueror!
Furie held Supergirl higher and shook her like a rag doll and laughed hysterically as the video camera captured everything.
Everything went black.. There was no feeling in Supergirl’s body.
LATER
When Supergirl awoke, she knew something was wrong. Her wrists and ankles were bound and she found herself splayed like an "X" shape, unable to break free. She quickly felt around her costume and to her relief, her was still fully in costume, her "S" top was still in perfect condition, and she didn’t think she was raped... no one had penetrated her, and the thought that something like that could still happen immediately terrified her but she was held fast. Suddenly she felt a presence and heard soft footfalls, then high heels as Furie, tidied up and GASSP (Gorgeous and delicious) stepped into view. Supergirl immediatley tried to look away, but Furie’s hand held her chin and swiveled her face back to Furie who put Supergirl’s face right against her amazing Silver covered tits.
"You WANT these, Supergirl. You can’t deny it!" laughed Furie. "You can resist in your mind, but your body will take over... you’re very very resilient. Much tougher to dominate than... Superman!"
>>>GASSP!!!!<<<< Superman! What had she done to him. How??? Had she done this same thing to him... To Superman, how was that possible? How could she have trapped him? What did she mean SHE was tougher to dominate!!!! Did SUPERMAN WILLINGLY FUCK FURIE!!!!!???
"Where is HE NOW!!!!!" Supergirl demanded, screaming!!!! What have you done to him!!!!
"Unfortunately," Furie said slowly and agonizingly, "Superman is dead."
"NOOOOO!!!!!!" Supergirl screamed, twisting her hips, trying despearately to break free.
"You can’ scream all you want, but it’s true. Superman’s dead and I killed him. He wanted to fuck me and I let him - and I fucked him to death and then I grabbed him around the neck with my thighs... you know my thighs, they’re very very strong, and I crushed the life from his pathetic "super" body.
I know you’ve been wondering why you can’t beat me.
That’s because when Superman was fucking me, I realized I could use his DNA against him. ... and you... and he left me such a generous sample! Oh, and Supergirl - he said I was the best fuck he ever had - he screamed it... better than YOU! You can’t get enough, can you Supergirl. You’re an out of control nymphomaniac. You don’t deserve to be Supergirl. You’re SuperBITCH!
And there are so many other things you have yet to learn.
"Where IS SUPERMAN!!!!!" Kara screamed!!!!1
In a huge rush of adrenaline, Supergirl broke the bindings that held her and with super speed punches nearly knocked Furie unconscious, but to Furie it was more like being knocked around silly, and she let herself take the punishment, because Supergirl could never hurt her and Supergirl didn’t realize it, but it was an incredible turn on and when Furie moaned, it wasn’t from pain, but from cumming. Furie pretended to be helpless and gasped
"Superman... he he’s in there..." Furie pointed to a large metal dome chamber with a portal hole on front. Supergirl, flew right to the hole in desperation. The walls of the chamber were all mirrored and Supergirl could see a million images of herself reflected in the ceiling and walls. Without realizing it, she turned herself on and all those Supergirl bodies, made her horny. But then in the middle of the chamber was an image of a limp unconscious, and hopefully not dead Superman. Supergirl flew down to him immediately as Furie rose to her feet , pulling her fingers out of her cunt, dripping with her own juices. She licked them longingly.
Supergirl felt for a pulse in Superman’s body. There was none, and his body was cold and white as if all the blood had been drained from the body and stored somewhere. Supergirl shivered and bowed her head over Superman’s "S" covered chest and began crying uncontrollably. Furie appeared at the top of the dome, casually strolling up to the vaulted door, and sliding it shut, locking it with a thump. Immediately Supergirl’s head pricked up and she lifted herself off the dead body of Superman. Supergirl launched herself up with millions of pounds of thrust into the ceiling of the glasslike dome, but crashed into it, careening back to the floor, flabbergasted that the material didn’t crack. She lashed out with her fists and then with heat vision, which merely reflected some o fthe rays hitting her body, hurting even her
Supergirl returned to Superman’s body, lifting it wanting to go to safety, but having no where to go.
"YOU BITCH!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!" Supergirl screamed at Furie, who was sucking her index finger erotically as she flipped an intercom button. Furie’s sexy deep voice boomed around the dome, soundwaves travelling through the medium well.
"Supergirl... I’ve always wanted to do something. I really hate you and what you stand for. I bet you I can not only kill you, but destroy your reputation, so no one cares... Does that worry you????
But first things first. Let me show you what real domination is all about. Furie concentrated and her belt began to glow bright blue. It seemed almost as if Furie was in the throes of a sexual orgasm when Supergirl noticed something odd. Superman was like he was a reflection. But how was she touching him. Was she dreaming all this. Maybe he was alive?
"I know you’re making me halleucinate, Furie, I know your game!"
"Oh, Supergirl, and how do you know anything. ?"
"I know it’s an illusion because Superman’s "S" IS BACKWARDS - YOU SLIPPED UP FURIE!!!!!"
"Supergirl.... I just don’t think so. You think it’s strange that Superman’s logo looks like it’s backwards, a mirror reflection if you will. I wouldn’t say it’s so much STRANGE as it is BIZARRE!!!!! Have fun Supergirl - I call him BIZARRO!!!! BIZARRO, is Superman, dead and reanimated. He doesn’t think, he’s undead. But he will follow my commands. I am, in fact, his creator. Bizarro! DESTROY SUPERGIRL!!!!!
At that moment, the cold white eyes of Bizarro snapped open, its arms reaching out to embrace Supergirl who was already clutching its Body! Suddenly Supergirl was yelling Kryptonese curse words, struggling against all her might and power. This Bizarro was stronger than anything she had ever encountered including Furie. It was definitely Superman dead, and reanimated in cold terrifying flesh to kill her... especially her.
Bizarro stood up and and looked Supergirl deep in the eyes. For a moment, Supergirl thought she could communicate to her friend
"Kal?" Supergirl stammered
"Bizarro is not Superman, Girl of Steel! There is no more Superman. Just as soon, there will not be any "Supergirl"
Bizarro’s fist crushed Supergirl’s jaw, shattering the bone as the Maid of Might twisted around on her ankles before collapsing in agony gripping her face
"OMIGOOOODDDDD! MY FACE!!!!!!!"
"Your FACE is the least of your worries, SuperBitch" boomed Furie’s excited voice as she watched, with total lust in her eyes.
Bizarro, its face sunken and angular, a hideous representation of Superman and even more powerful.
"GAAAWWWWW! 1!!!! Supergirl screamed as Bizarro grabbed her around the waist and pulled her towards him"
"Incredible force... can’t resist.. the power of Superman and so much more.... it’s so horrible..." Supergirl struggled to enunciate...
Bizarro locked his hands and his massive arms began to pull Supergirl powerfully against his rock hard body, Supergirl’s ribcage, bending almost unreal and it freaked Supergirl out as she panicked and screamed.
"Can’t die this way!!!!! Not me!!!!!! I’m Supergirl!!!!! I’m invulnerable. Not now.... !!!!!!
"Oh, Bizarro... One more thing, don’t kill her yet. I want to see the look on her face when I say this. Bizarro, I want you to fuck the Girl of Steel. Fuck her to death."
"MMOOONS OF KRYPPPTON - NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Supergirl struggled for her life as she felt Bizarro’s huge cold shaft growing, bigger and bigger, unbelievably bigger. Bigger than Superman had ever been. Then it started pressing against her under her skirt. Pressing against her costume where her vagina lay beneath just a thin thin layer of indestructible costume
"Omigod... so lucky, my costume is indestructible... can’t possibly tear.... prevent the penetration, I can’t......
"Supergirl! You’re costume is subject to certain tolerances, that even you are powerless to resist - Good bye Supergirl" chided Furie.
Furie leaned back in her chair and slid her finger in and out against her G spot... against her nether lips as she heard Supergirl screaming. She knew Supergirl was having the fuck of her life.
"PLEESSSSEE GGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! FFFUFFFFUUCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! It’s so huuuge... to big.... NNNNNN TEARING ME!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! UUUHHHHHH UHHHH UHHHH UHHHH UHHHH UHHHH UHHHHHNNN UHHNNN UHNNNNNN <<GASP>>> FUCKING ME SO DEEP, Can’t take it..... FURIE!!!!!!!!!!
Supergirl grasped her own breasts and massaged them violently as the once super Man of Steel, now an undead reanimated tool responding to Furie’s every whim began to pump and fuck her way too hard.
Supergirl’s body started to go limp as Bizarro lifted her off his engorged cock, bloody from the over penetration. Bizarro tossed Supergirl slightly up in the air and then like a baseball slammed double fisted bat into her side, sending her crashing up through the nearly unbreakable dome , far out into the dark ocean currents of the turbulent North Sea.

girlofsteel
Henchman
Henchman

Yes, this is it. What an amazing story ... thank you. I feel like no one writes like this anymore. It's like we've passed through a phase in time that has, for one reason or another, been lost. To those who haven't read this, you absolutely must.

Thanks again, this is one of the best.
Echoes of Destruction - https://bit.ly/36InC8N
Alert Station - https://bit.ly/3iQyHaf
Lost in the Swarm - https://bit.ly/3uMcgZg