The MOTHER of all custom videos?

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is anyone game for the idea of collaborating on a custom video under MH's $150-per-model offer?
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17925

The more of us who contribute, the more elaborate it would get. My ideal scenario would see us recruit enough contributors to fund a girl/girl video for not much more than the price of a standard release.

Obviously, we would all need to agree on the final script. It could be the greatest custom ever or it could be a garbled mess. It would really be up to us to make it work.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Well seeing as I sent my script for this custom offer in back in August and still havent had any movement on it I doubt anyone should be getting their hopes up about it. MH has become virtually invisible the past few months.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I know MH's radio silence can be frustrating. (I'm chomping at the bit to see the Emily Addison and Annie Cruz video he shot six months ago.) However, I'm sure all the custom requests will be followed up eventually.

My idea was merely to bring together a few like-minded fans to order a mega-custom with our own specific requests. Obviously, a lot would depend on MH being willing to accept part-payment from multiple contributors.

Don't be too harsh on the guy, Mamooche24. Bear in mind that he doesn't actually owe us anything until we've handed over our hard-earned cash.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I might be game. I just see so many potential problems. Like I would like to see a supergirl costume (my fav) with hose, tights or whatever, and I know a lot of folks like Bare leg, there just may be too many conflicts. But if enough people show interest and are interested in what I am intereste in, I would probably be game.
anonpdx
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I cant more. I'm game for like 20 but much more than that I might as well just buy the custom myself. I know right now its 150 but 20 is about what I feel is reasanable if I'm going in with people
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:I know MH's radio silence can be frustrating. (I'm chomping at the bit to see the Emily Addison and Annie Cruz video he shot six months ago.) However, I'm sure all the custom requests will be followed up eventually.

My idea was merely to bring together a few like-minded fans to order a mega-custom with our own specific requests. Obviously, a lot would depend on MH being willing to accept part-payment from multiple contributors.

Don't be too harsh on the guy, Mamooche24. Bear in mind that he doesn't actually owe us anything until we've handed over our hard-earned cash.
I know, I hear ya. He technically doesent owe me or anyone else anything. But I see it as bad customer service. I'm one of his loyal, very devoted customers. At this point I'm a very aggravated customer. Just a fact. But youre right in a way.

To get back on topic, I feel like group customs are almost doomed to fail from the start unless those partaking share all the same interests. Me? I like my heroines in pantyhose. And I'm a huge fan of ko/capture scenes. If I were to throw in on something I'd be partial towards those areas.
lizlettersby
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This is actually a really awesome idea, Heroine Addict. I'm gonna throw my name in there for a potential contributor, although I echo what others have already said: only if we're somehow able to find common ground on the plot and fetish elements.

As for me, I would be looking for something more power based -- I feel like we're seeing more and more ladies in costumes, but very little in the way of powers being contended with, powers being lost, and the stakes that are involved with power play in this fetish of ours. (If I'm being specific, I've had quite the craving for a Supergirl theme lately, but playing around with different elements of kryptonite -- green, pink, gold, etc.) Also I would want to see a video that was more on the hardcore side, although I know this has been a topic of contention as of late.

Maybe we should streamline this a bit? Perhaps start with a certain heroine instead of leaving so many options open? Or possibly we could even do a poll in order to figure out which heroine most of us would like to see. That way we won't be trying to overcome an overwhelming universe of heroines, villainesses, powers, costumes, and so on. I, at least, would have an easier time wrapping my head around this awesome idea if I could visualize what kind of story might be on the table. And I'm not committed to any single superheroine. If we could craft a solid script, there are many heroines I would be willing to go with. I think the best way for any of us to approach this is with some flexibility.

Thanks for this, Herione Addict! Hope we can work this out!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm a huge tights fan, so Supergirl depowered in tights would be right up my alley.

My other big fetish is unmasking, but I don't really care whether it's the heroine or villainess who gets unmasked. In fact, unmasking of a villainess would make a nice change. Particularly if she feigns defeat before whipping out the kryptonite.
lizlettersby
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Heroine Addict wrote:I'm a huge tights fan, so Supergirl depowered in tights would be right up my alley.

My other big fetish is unmasking, but I don't really care whether it's the heroine or villainess who gets unmasked. In fact, unmasking of a villainess would make a nice change. Particularly if she feigns defeat before whipping out the kryptonite.
You know, it's funny you should bring up unmasking since I am mad in love with it, even though it so rarely gets done just right. (PS - I've followed some of your messages, and it seems like you and I have the same idea about what makes a good unmasking, so this is definitely something I'd like to collaborate with you on if we do happen to pursue a custom script). In other words, I am totally ok with going for a superheroine other than Supergirl who wears a mask. Or better yet, perhaps a Supergirl take-off, who wears a mask but has similar powers/weaknesses? Just brainstorming here.

And I agree, the villainesse should have just as much to lose as the heroine. My favorite scenario is when the tide of the battle is up in the air until the villainesse just barely manages to turn the tables on the arrogant heroine at the last second (but then of course doesn't hesitate to use her advantage towards the total humiliation and destruction of the herione!). So I would LOVE to have multiple unmaskings in a video, on both sides of the good-evil line.

And btw, I am totally a tights fan myself. No objections here.

I like that we're opening this up to some real conversation. I'm getting excited about the prospect of making this happen!
ohdis
Neophyte
Neophyte

lizlettersby wrote:This is actually a really awesome idea, Heroine Addict.
That's not something you hear everyday.

Sorry please continue.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sweet! Sounds like we got some supergirl/tights fans... I have already started a script. Outside of the supergirl/tights (and it seems like a few of us agree on that) I have only one scene I would like to see. I described it b4 in the thread about water peril. I will send a full script later but abain, the only thing I really care about is the one scene. Everything else im open to. Ill get back to ya'll.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:Sweet! Sounds like we got some supergirl/tights fans... I have already started a script. Outside of the supergirl/tights (and it seems like a few of us agree on that) I have only one scene I would like to see. I described it b4 in the thread about water peril. I will send a full script later but abain, the only thing I really care about is the one scene. Everything else im open to. Ill get back to ya'll.
DrObiCaffi wrote:I would like to see a supergirl strapped to a table and slowly dipped into a pool or tub of"kryptonite water". Show a close-up of her pantyhose feet make contact with the eater and watch it slowly soak her hose, legs and eventually her costume. Make the water bubble a little and watch her struggle and scrram as the poisonous water soaks into her. Don't even need her whole head in there. Just the contact of the water will do her in. I feel with the heroines swimming freely in there, u never get to see enough of the goods. Dunk her in a few times so we can see her wet outfit out of the water too. Kinda like g. Davis in long kiss goodnight.
It sounds like an awesome scene. The main issue would be whether MH already owns props/equipment that would be suitable? Aside from the cost, bringing a bathtub or watertank into the studio would be a Health & Safety nightmare with all the electrical equipment.

Our mission, should we choose to accept it, is to work out how the same effect could be achieved without sending the budget through the roof? One thing I considered would be shooting this scene in a hotel bathroom. (I'm not a big fan of hotel rooms, but it might look OK if we only see the bathtub itself.)

Another solution would be if filming could take place in whatever shower facilities MH has available on-set. (I'm assuming that the models have somewhere to hose down after a day's shooting. I doubt Amber Rayne, for example, was still caked in T.J. Cummings' jizz when she left the building.) The green tint would probably need to be added in post-production.

As an extra touch, bearing in mind that kryptonite can sometimes affect humans too, I wonder if MH already owns anything that could double-up as a biohazard suit for the villainess? There's always something creepy about that look.
lizlettersby wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:I'm a huge tights fan, so Supergirl depowered in tights would be right up my alley.

You know, it's funny you should bring up unmasking since I am mad in love with it, even though it so rarely gets done just right. (PS - I've followed some of your messages, and it seems like you and I have the same idea about what makes a good unmasking, so this is definitely something I'd like to collaborate with you on if we do happen to pursue a custom script). In other words, I am totally ok with going for a superheroine other than Supergirl who wears a mask. Or better yet, perhaps a Supergirl take-off, who wears a mask but has similar powers/weaknesses? Just brainstorming here.

And I agree, the villainesse should have just as much to lose as the heroine. My favorite scenario is when the tide of the battle is up in the air until the villainesse just barely manages to turn the tables on the arrogant heroine at the last second (but then of course doesn't hesitate to use her advantage towards the total humiliation and destruction of the herione!). So I would LOVE to have multiple unmaskings in a video, on both sides of the good-evil line.

And btw, I am totally a tights fan myself. No objections here.

I like that we're opening this up to some real conversation. I'm getting excited about the prospect of making this happen!
A masked Super (or copyright-friendly Argon) character could be interesting. Depending on what MH has available in the wardrobe, maybe something like this could be put together:

Of course, I would totally understand if people want a more traditional Supergirl.

As far as masks go, my own preference is for a spandex hood with eyeholes, open nose, mouth and chin and a slit for hair to flow out the back, as worn by the original Marvel Girl / Jean Grey, Superwoman (above) and the Silver Age comics version of Batgirl. (Live-action Batgirl masks tend to be too rigid and look like hats or helmets. MH's Knightwoman mask is a good example of the type of stretchy skintight mask I like.)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I thought of all the production too. I thought I saw he has a spa or hot tub in his studio. As far as the slow dunking I was thinking have her strapped to a table top or board of some kind that could mybe lowered by a rope or something. Obviously nothing electrical. But I love the strapped to a table (like vespa in spaceballs or wonder woman) and I like the under water, just not flailing all over. As far as the green goes the water doesn't have to be green, maybe just show the villain dump something in the water contaminating it.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:I thought of all the production too. I thought I saw he has a spa or hot tub in his studio. As far as the slow dunking I was thinking have her strapped to a table top or board of some kind that could mybe lowered by a rope or something. Obviously nothing electrical. But I love the strapped to a table (like vespa in spaceballs or wonder woman) and I like the under water, just not flailing all over. As far as the green goes the water doesn't have to be green, maybe just show the villain dump something in the water contaminating it.
This is the only water-themed video I can find from MH. I don't think it was shot at Epic Valley Studios, though.

If MH agrees to the idea of a community custom, we should ask him what resources he has available on-site and try to work around that.

If a tub or pool is easily available, we would then have to work out how the heroine could easily and safely be lowered into the water. If she's strapped to a tabletop, the combined weight of the surface and the model (even if she's very slim) would make it extremely awkward (and quite dangerous) to lower her into the water on a rope. Some sort of winch and pulley system would be required which might need an awful lot of preparation and make the video much more expensive.

It would be much easier for a person (or two) to physically lower the heroine into the water. The same person(s) would then be on-hand to pull her out instantly if she gets into trouble. She could have her wrists and ankles bound, but I really don't think the tabletop on a rope would be viable.

Bear in mind that these videos are generally shot in a single session on a couple of permanent sets at MH's studio. I really like your idea of a bound and helpless heroine getting her costume drenched in poison. If a tub or pool is not available on-site, there are plenty of other ways in which we can still get the heroine into the same state without too much time and expense.
lizlettersby
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

A couple of thoughts.

1) About the idea so far. The kryptonite water is definitely hot. However, as HA addresses, there are a number of practical and financial impediments that stand in our way.

Here's what I'm thinking. What if we keep our heroine strapped to a board and everything like you originally said, DrObiCaffi (the slow, creeping water is the best part -- how the burning poison bubbles its way up her feet, her legs, her pantyhose, her costume.... And personally, I really would want to see her head eventually submerged in the kyptonite.) The only difference I would suggest is: what if we were to have the water poured around her? As in, say the heroine is in a small enclosure (like a walled up area on the floor of the studio, or one of those small outdoor kiddie pools painted black) and the villainess slowly fills the area with the kryptonic liquid? This would ensure that she could still lay strapped to a board and also have the water fill slowly around her. I know you wanted her to be lowered into the water, but this might make the idea at least feasible, if not far less expensive.

2) Are we only talking about one scene for this custom? I like the concept so far, but one of the main things I want to bring to life is a completely weakened Supergirl whose body betrays her because she is so unimaginably weak.

For instance, after she is doused with this kryptonite-water, I would like to see the villainess (now arrogant herself in light of the weakened heroine) release SG from her bonds to take advantage of how feeble the hero is. I love the idea of a heroine who is so weakened that the villainess doesn't even need bondage to contain her nemesis. Don't get me wrong, I want to see bondage in this video. But then maybe afterward she lets SG free and the heroine tries to crawl away, to helplessly fend off the villainess's attacks, but is unable to stop the evildoer from brutalizing and eventually having her way with the heroine.

This could also lead to a kinky switch scene in which SG's costume eventually begins to dry but she feigns weakness until she has enough strength to turn the tables on the villainess (and a possible villainess unamsking?). I don't necessarily want the video to end with the heroine triumphant, but a moment of terror for the villainess might keep things fresh.

Just some ideas.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, admit my dream scene does bring up some problems. I would never want to do anything to harm a model/actress, or put her in a risky situation. I guess I'm just hoping that maybe our producer has an idea that can get us at least close. I never thought the girl would go all the way in, just to about the shoulders. I've seen plenty of clips where girls are suspended, maybe we could go that route? Kind of like the scene in tango and cash where they are dunked into buckets of electrically charged water. I just wish they were women. I do also like the idea of water coming down on her too. Like "the bath" from dick Tracy. Always thought that could be hot if it was a superheroine. But again, id much rather see her slowly dipped and repeated so we can see her out of water bound and wet.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lizlettersby wrote:A couple of thoughts.

1) About the idea so far. The kryptonite water is definitely hot. However, as HA addresses, there are a number of practical and financial impediments that stand in our way.

Here's what I'm thinking. What if we keep our heroine strapped to a board and everything like you originally said, DrObiCaffi (the slow, creeping water is the best part -- how the burning poison bubbles its way up her feet, her legs, her pantyhose, her costume.... And personally, I really would want to see her head eventually submerged in the kyptonite.) The only difference I would suggest is: what if we were to have the water poured around her? As in, say the heroine is in a small enclosure (like a walled up area on the floor of the studio, or one of those small outdoor kiddie pools painted black) and the villainess slowly fills the area with the kryptonic liquid? This would ensure that she could still lay strapped to a board and also have the water fill slowly around her. I know you wanted her to be lowered into the water, but this might make the idea at least feasible, if not far less expensive.

2) Are we only talking about one scene for this custom? I like the concept so far, but one of the main things I want to bring to life is a completely weakened Supergirl whose body betrays her because she is so unimaginably weak.

For instance, after she is doused with this kryptonite-water, I would like to see the villainess (now arrogant herself in light of the weakened heroine) release SG from her bonds to take advantage of how feeble the hero is. I love the idea of a heroine who is so weakened that the villainess doesn't even need bondage to contain her nemesis. Don't get me wrong, I want to see bondage in this video. But then maybe afterward she lets SG free and the heroine tries to crawl away, to helplessly fend off the villainess's attacks, but is unable to stop the evildoer from brutalizing and eventually having her way with the heroine.

This could also lead to a kinky switch scene in which SG's costume eventually begins to dry but she feigns weakness until she has enough strength to turn the tables on the villainess (and a possible villainess unamsking?). I don't necessarily want the video to end with the heroine triumphant, but a moment of terror for the villainess might keep things fresh.

Just some ideas.
Good call. Water rising around a horizontal heroine in a confined area would be much easier to achieve than a vertical heroine being lowered into a full tank or tub. Yet it would achieve much the same effect.

As for what happens next, maybe Supergirl / Argon Girl could be converted to the dark side while she's in her weakened state? During the sex scene you proposed, the broken heroine could literally beg to be relieved of her krytonite-drenched costume (which will need to come off quickly anyway because we don't want a model with pneumonia) and the newly evil heroine could then be given the black variant of her costume.

Depending on how many models we could afford between us, Argon Girl could then either usurp her "Mistress" and unmask the villainess or she could be sent on an evil mission to expose the identity of a masked heroine.
Last edited by Heroine Addict 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroine Addict wrote:
lizlettersby wrote:A couple of thoughts.

Just some ideas.
Good call. Water rising around a horizontal heroine in a confined area would be much easier to achieve than a vertical heroine being lowered into a full tank or tub. Yet it would achieve much the same effect.

As for what happens next, maybe Supergirl / Argon Girl could be converted to the dark side while she's in her weakened state? Once broken, she is relieved of her krytonite-drenched costume (which will need to come off quickly anyway because we don't want a model with pneumonia) and the newly evil heroine could then be given the black variant of her costume.

Depending on how many models we could afford between us, Argon Girl could then either usurp her "Mistress" and unmask the villainess or she could be sent on an evil mission to expose the identity of a masked heroine.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

So the heroine is injected so she will be weak enough to strapped or tied up to be soaked with the liquid the villain brewed that will surely turn her evil. Of course the process will be painful. Her boots removed to soak more of the fluid but the rest of the costume is left on because if the liquid is absorbed too quickly it will kill her. The villain doesn't want this. He uses her to go after her heroine partners. Now evil an pissed at her partners for them sending her to her doom, she seeks revenge, thus giving us another heroine and more trouble for HER to get into, including the damasking.of her?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Crap... where did my other post go? Uggghhh. I guess I just need to get this typed up. At least my version. Maybe that's what we need. A " starter script" the we can all tweak and adjust to get our preferences in.... I already have it g oing. Problem is I have to sneak around the mrs. But ill do my best.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

The first part of that post was how (in my personal script) our heroine got into her "wet" predicament in the first place. A villain who has been bested by supergirl b4 finally discovers away to defeat her. He develops a serium that will charge his lightning powers (which have previously been useless) with kryptonite. So when a band of heroines discover he is up to no good, the heroines pick supergirl to go, she asks for help cause she has a bad feeling but her teammates insist she has this. When she mets our villlain she is nervous but a brief fight ensures her she defeat him. He even zaps her a few times b4 he injects himself. Finally he does and his first zap forces her up against the wall. She continues to fight but the blasts are too much. He mixes in a few punches and and few kicks while she is weak, finally he zaps her up against the wall and shoots a very lenghtly lightning shot.... he hold it while she screams but she eventually collapses. Bare ly awake the villain injects her with the serium making the kryptonite enter blood, weakening her enough to knock her out and strap her up for the ultimate trap. A liguid that willl surely make her stronger than ever unfortunately, it will also surely turn her evil. A perfect soldier to hunt her former partners down.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

by the way, which video was that last pic from, love the black outfit!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The pic is from Argon Girl Transformed: http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/viddetail.php?id=259

Your outline has opened up a few new possibilities. On the other thread, MH said this about the use of male villains:
SuperNemesis wrote:If we want a male villain or villains as the antagonist, is that included, considering fondling and binding beautiful girls is payment in itself. :D
MightyHypnotic wrote:You would think so! But it depends on who the girl is. Some of them do not want to be fondled by guys, (Can you believe??) But as for it costing more, no, it would be $150 for one girl.
On the question of more explicit boy/girl action:
truedefiance wrote:I would love too, can this have a male actor in it as well? Sex simulated or real?
MightyHypnotic wrote:We can do male actors, simulated or real. Real sex is gonna cost a lot more than simulated obviously, so if the realism isn't that important, we can make the simulated sex look very real.
So it seems we could get a male villain (for the first scene) without raising costs, but he might need to be pretty "hands off" with the model. Aside from shooting lightning bolts to incapacitate the heroine(s), perhaps the villain could mainly be a voyeur who sits back and watches the chained Argon Girl desperately squirming in her kryptonite-drenched costume? He could then free her when she's weakened, so he can enjoy seeing her pathetically tugging at the poisoned garment to get it away from her skin.

This would then allow Argon Girl to become a villainess in the next scene and go on a mission to expose at least one masked heroine who she feels betrayed her. Then we could see some girl/girl action.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just a quick chime in here. If it's like GIGA style villainy, basic groping, tussling, molesting and she is wearing a costume or tights, there are a lot of models open to that work.

The situation changes when you have guys touching exposed lower naughty bits :) Of course the model will want more for that kind of work.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That's good to know, MH. I'll start imagining groping scenarios straight away. :smart:

Assuming everyone can reach agreement on the content, would you be open to accepting part-payment from several customers?
anonpdx
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I like the direction that this movie is going
It really seems like something I would like to be a part of as long as the superheroine turns evil at some point
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Im glad people seem to be digging what we got so far. If everyone is ok with most of what I have written, what happens after super girl turns evil is up to you all, if anyone has anything to add to what I have that's great. Again, working on a script behind the wife's back so when I can get this done and send u all a copy, we can tweak and add to as needed to meet everyone's wants.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

MH, can u see a simple/cheap/safe way to slowly lower our heroine into some sort of tub or pool?
lizlettersby
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I think that a starter script is a great idea, DrObi. It will be much easier to tweak, as you say, when we have something concrete before our eyes.

However, there's one thing I would like to address at this point. Lots of the recent posts seemed to focus on a male villain (whether as a voyeur or partaker in the action). I'm cool with having a few moments of the male villain in the video and all, but I'm much more interested in a g-g scene. One of my deal-breakers for this idea would be to lose the strong female antagonist in the story. Of course, I'm open to compromise -- I like your idea for a male villain scene followed by a girl-girl scene, MA, though I'd still like to see a villainess unmasked and bested after she was so confident she had sealed Supergirl's fate. Also, even with a female villainess, I would like to see some hardcore action in the movie, like a strapon or something. This is one area where I would be willing to dish out a few extra dollars if necessary, but at any rate I'd like the film to do something more than result in Supergirl being merely fondled.

Last thing. I absolutely love the possibility of Supergirl turning evil. And just to pitch an idea at this juncture: I would like to see the heroine, once she turns the tables on her captor, demask (and vengefully destroy -- physically? sexually?) the villainess. But after that, it would be awesome to see her new lust for evil become an uncontrollable Pandora's Box. I.e. her destruction of the villainess is not enough and she goes on to unmask and abuse other heroines whose trust in Supergirl ends up being their downfall.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here's a basic outline for a possible build-up to the unmasking of a supervillainess or superheroine.

Evil Supergirl / Argon Girl would realize how powerful she is and demand that the world must kneel before her. Starting with the villainess or heroine she subjects to a humiliating unmasking.

In evil Supergirl's twisted mind, she is truly "super" and this pathetic specimen before her is just a crazy little bitch in a mask. She gloats "One by one, the pretenders will be exposed as the spandex-clad charlatans they are. The citizens will despise you when they see you're just as weak as any other human."

The masked damsel would still have a few tricks up her sleeve such as an X-Ray-proof lining in the mask and a protective forcefield generated by a small piece of kryptonite in her belt. Finally, the evil Supergirl character would use her heat vision to release the belt which then falls to the floor. She then uses her superbreath to blow it out of the way.

Although still defiant, the masked damsel is now utterly helpless at the mercy of a superfast, superstrong supervillainess. Evil Supergirl circles her prey, taunting her about how she could have already had the mask ripped off and thrown on the floor in a nanosecond. "But where's the fun in that?" she adds as she grabs the masked damsel by the wrists and forces her to kneel. Then she grabs the mask and starts to slowly peel it back...
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Depending on how much extra this costs us I have no problem letting this get hardcore. I thought of the concept that maybe a villain mght have to insert his seed in the heroine after he weakened her in the pool, Im a big fan of ring gags. Maybe he needs her to swallow his seed as well take it vaginally for the transformation to be fully complete. Personally im for saving the money I don't necessarally need thd hardcore but definately like it enough to keep others hqppy, again as long as it doesn't bring the price too high. I will DEFINATELY have a chance Saturday to getns "starter script" done. Shall I try script format, or snhould I just write it like a book? Either way I am VERY excited about this. !!! Hope we can draw more folks in! Love all your ideas!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would be quite happy with simulation for anything involving a male villain. The ring-gag scene you suggest could be done very effectively if we focus on the look of horror on Supergirl's face as we hear the sound (simulated, of course) of the villain wanking over her. Finally, a stream of white goo flies into her face.

I would like things to get more explicit for the girl/girl stuff, though. I'm not too bothered about insertion, but I wouldn't mind seeing a vibewand scene which starts with the heroine pleasured in full costume and then has the costume partially removed (tights ripped open, leotard pulled down to just below her breasts) as she becomes more and more aroused.

For me, it just stops being a superheroine video when the costumes are thrown on the floor. I find it much more transgressive if the pure and virtuous heroine is fucked with her uniform hanging half-off.

The starter script is a good idea, but we may need to establish the basic storyline first, just so that we can work out how our own ideas will fit together. If you're not going to write your part until the weekend, that gives us some time to see what everyone comes up with over the next couple of days.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

How many folks we got rollin on this project now? By the way... hats off heroineaddict for gettin the ball rollin! Thinking about this video has gotten me through the last couple days at work! I've had my water peril idea literally for months. to think we might pull this off is very exciting. I find myself checking the thread CONSTANTLY to see your guys' ideas and what u think of mine! Trying to stay patient, but very excited.
anonpdx
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

By my count we have at least 4 serious people and several other people who are interested
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So, at the moment, we're looking at the cost of two or three models (plus possible additional costs depending on the level of sex) split between four contributors. I would be happy to go ahead with that, but I hope we can get at least a couple more contributors on-board.

The thread seems quite popular with almost 1,500 views over 3 days (even if you account for all our own multiple visits), so hopefully we can get a few more ideas and a bit more funding.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi, if some sort of tub is available, would this scene work for you? My idea is to have the model lifted and lowered by hand, but to make it look as if she's suspended by a chain.

Supergirl chained-up (as above).

The villain presses a button or pulls lever and we hear the sound of the chain being pulled upwards.

Close-up of Supergirl's feet, first stood on tiptoes and then lifted from the floor. (In actual fact, she's being lifted by two people who are stood out-of-shot.)

Close-up on the villain's face as we hear some sort of mechanism moving Supergirl into position. His eyes follow her movement.

Close-up on Supergirl's terrified face as she looks down at something.

Shot of the tub full of green water.

The villain presses another button and we hear the mechanism begin to lower Supergirl.

Close-up of Supergirl's feet as they go into the water.

Close-up on the villain's grinning face as he listens to Supergirl's cries of agony.

Shot of Supergirl's lower body slumping into the tub. She yelps as the liquid kryptonite reaches her spandex-clad pussy.

The villain presses another button and we hear the chain released from the ceiling. We then hear Supergirl scream as it falls and thrashes against her body.

Finally, we see Supergirl fully in the tub with her hands still bound by the chain.

Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I'd be happy to contribute $30 but only for something with a super high quality unmasking scene of someone like Knightwoman. Supergirl holds no interest for me. I'm sure Heroine Addict could write a quality unmasking scene. Quite like dressing scenes as well. Do that and I'm basically happy.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Unmaskee wrote:I'd be happy to contribute $30 but only for something with a super high quality unmasking scene of someone like Knightwoman. Supergirl holds no interest for me. I'm sure Heroine Addict could write a quality unmasking scene. Quite like dressing scenes as well. Do that and I'm basically happy.
Evil Argon Girl unmasking Knightwoman would be awesome. I suggested a scenario in which a masked character (possibly Knightwoman) is protected by kryptonite in her belt. Once the belt is removed, there's nothing she can do to stop this evil superbeing from unmasking her.

A lot depends on whether we go for a two-girl video or a three-girl video. It would be great if we could get the price down to $30/£19 each, but I suspect it will be a bit higher. Would you still be interested if it's somewhere in the $50/£31 region?

We'll have to make sure we can come up with something that pleases everyone who takes part. One idea I had would be for each contributor to name one "deal-breaker" which they absolutely want for their investment, along with one or two "not a deal-breaker" things they would quite like to see. For me, the "deal-breaker" would be unmasking of either a heroine or villainess in a skintight spandex mask like the one worn by Knightwoman. (I would even consider throwing in a little extra to get a custom mask made.) My "not a deal-breaker" request would be tights ripped open at the gusset. I'll go with the flow on all other aspects.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Pretty sure I can live with that if it comes to that. Looks good. Where did the top pic come from? I actually hve the bottom video :-p
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Couldn't we maybe do the same concept but have some sort of slide that goes right inot the pool or tub, then she could be slid up and down the slide. Thus able to dunk her a few times. First dunk thriving and screaming in pain. After a few short dunks the final dunk she is so weak and she merely tweaks and grunts. Til finally she's out. Next time she opens her eye they glow!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:Pretty sure I can live with that if it comes to that. Looks good. Where did the top pic come from? I actually hve the bottom video :-p
It's from SuperheroinePeril.com's forthcoming video Weak and Bound starring the lovely Jasmine Sinclair.

[youtube][/youtube]

Jasmine has done quite a lot of porn in tights/pantyhose before, but she sadly has bare legs in this one. :cry:

Glad you like the suggestion. With the right sound effects and some clever editing, I think we could get the illusion of Supergirl being lowered into the tub on a chain or rope quite easily. Not sure if MH actually has a tub, though.
DrObiCaffi wrote:Couldn't we maybe do the same concept but have some sort of slide that goes right inot the pool or tub, then she could be slid up and down the slide. Thus able to dunk her a few times. First dunk thriving and screaming in pain. After a few short dunks the final dunk she is so weak and she merely tweaks and grunts. Til finally she's out. Next time she opens her eye they glow!
I guess it depends on the type of tub (if MH has one) and how easy it is for the dunker(s) to get themselves in a position to raise and lower the model.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Heroine Addict wrote:
Unmaskee wrote:I'd be happy to contribute $30 but only for something with a super high quality unmasking scene of someone like Knightwoman. Supergirl holds no interest for me. I'm sure Heroine Addict could write a quality unmasking scene. Quite like dressing scenes as well. Do that and I'm basically happy.
Evil Argon Girl unmasking Knightwoman would be awesome. I suggested a scenario in which a masked character (possibly Knightwoman) is protected by kryptonite in her belt. Once the belt is removed, there's nothing she can do to stop this evil superbeing from unmasking her.

A lot depends on whether we go for a two-girl video or a three-girl video. It would be great if we could get the price down to $30/£19 each, but I suspect it will be a bit higher. Would you still be interested if it's somewhere in the $50/£31 region?

We'll have to make sure we can come up with something that pleases everyone who takes part. One idea I had would be for each contributor to name one "deal-breaker" which they absolutely want for their investment, along with one or two "not a deal-breaker" things they would quite like to see. For me, the "deal-breaker" would be unmasking of either a heroine or villainess in a skintight spandex mask like the one worn by Knightwoman. (I would even consider throwing in a little extra to get a custom mask made.) My "not a deal-breaker" request would be tights ripped open at the gusset. I'll go with the flow on all other aspects.
Okay maybe I can go to a bit more to get it done right. I'm happy to have a 2 girl video. I tend to prefer traditional batman villainesses to the likes of Argon girl but whatever will do. The unmasking would have to be done right, come off from the top as we've previously discussed.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Unmaskee wrote: Okay maybe I can go to a bit more to get it done right. I'm happy to have a 2 girl video. I tend to prefer traditional batman villainesses to the likes of Argon girl but whatever will do. The unmasking would have to be done right, come off from the top as we've previously discussed.
That shouldn't be a problem. This BTS photo suggests the top half of the Knightwoman mask (or any similar spandex mask ordered for the custom) can be stretched and pulled back enough to reveal the model's face.

The question is whether it can be stretched enough to be pulled back completely, so it hangs from the back with the collar section remaining around the wearer's neck? Looking closely at some of the videos, it appears the mask is so snug around the neck because there's a small zipper at the back, running from the ponytail hole to the collar. (In Heroine Transformations, the mask is suddenly much looser around her neck immediately before its removal. I think this may also be the reason why the old video starring Hollywood cuts from a shot of the the collar being pulled to a shot of the mask half-off.) If I'm right about this, maybe undoing the zipper would give just enough leeway for a full pullback?

If this is not possible, we could maybe have a shot of Knightwoman (or whoever) in a neckhold. The supervillainess grabs the top of KW's mask and pulls it back enough to expose the face (as in the photo above) but she's not in a position to get a good look. KW breaks free by activating the kryptonite forcefield generated by her utility belt and pulls the mask back down while the supervillainess is weakened.

After KW is debelted, there's nothing to stop a full unmasking. It could still be pulled from the top, but the bottom part may need to be eased up to stop it snagging on the model's chin as the mask is pulled off completely. If I'm right about the zipper, that could also add a bit of tension as the first stage of a slow unmasking. The panic in her eyes as she hears the zipper slide and feels the mask start to loosen around her neck.

The reveal of the hair would be nice. That would probably be my second "not a deal-breaker" that I would quite enjoy; the mask is pulled off/back and the heroine's (or villainess's) ponytail is undone to let her hair cascade down.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

OK, finally got my draft done. I must admit it was very fun getting this idea I've had in my head for months typed out. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. I of course welcome any feedback or constructive criticism. I have a copy of course so feel free edit anything you want to your liking. Of course I only ask that you leave the water dunking parts alone. If we have to change it later for money, safety or time reasons come shooting time, we will. Still long way to go. I don't know how involved we get to be on the costume or the models. All will have to be selected. One thing I noticed often in these movies is that the Heroines capes tend cover the shoulder. I prefer the capes to be tucked back behind the shoulders. I guess we can get more into that when we have a script we mostly agree on. OK, download and enjoy. Lemme know if something didn't work. Happy editing!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

A beautiful young woman is at an office desk, looking at a computer screen. She is wearing a white button up blouse , a dark skirt and tan tights. She adjusts the glasses on her face when she clicks on a link to a news story.

NEWS ANCHOR
We have breaking news regarding the trial of known terrorist Dr. Obi Caffi. We have just received word that he has escaped from custody during transfer from the courthouse back to The State penitentiary. Our Cameras were on hand to capture this incident but some sort of reaction causing a blinding light and deafening noise seemed to disable any electrical devices within a 3-mile radius. It was during this phenomenon that the Evil doctor was allowed to escape. Unfortunately the heroine who captured Dr. Caffi, Super Girl, was in court to testify YESTERDAY. We can only assume our Heroine and her Partner(s) were doing some other heroic deeds that kept them from supervising the trial and transfer of this horrible criminal. Dr. Caffi of course is on trial for the threats he made on several popular tourist attractions around the globe. Thankfully Super Girl and her partner(s) were able to thwart the evil doctor's plans. We can only hope the Ladies of Liberty will be able to reprehend this maniac once again.

The beautiful woman picks up the phone on her desk and presses a few buttons, she looks around to make sure no one was around to hear her make the top secret call she was about to make. A woman answers on the other end.

SUPER GIRL
It's me, did you see?

Heroine 2
Yeah, I saw, you should get to his hideout right away, he just might be stupid enough to try to obtain supplies there before he runs.

SUPER GIRL
OK, I'll meet you there. Together we can....

Heroine 2
I am on my way to New York, word has gotten out of a bank robbery in progress there, you'll have to take this one on your own.

Super Girl
A bank robbery in New York? Why don't we let Police handle that one? Dr. Caffi is way more threatening.

Heroine 2
Yes, but you took care of him before with no problems, you got this.

Super Girl
I know but I have a bad feeling about this. Something about the way he escaped, how could he have caused that kind of reaction while in police custody? He may be getting stronger. Let the police handle the issue in New York, Let's take this scum bag down together.

Heroine 2
I am nearly there. You KNOW I can handle this quickly, why don't you head to his hideout and I will get there as soon as I can. We shouldn't waste any more time arguing, you need to get going.

Super Girl
::sighs:: You're right. But you BETTER hurry.

Super girl hangs up the phone and leaves her desk area. She gets to a hallway leading to a back exit of her office and begins to walk backwards. She takes off her glasses and tosses them aside as she scans for potential witnesses to the pending transformation. She then moves her hands down to her blouse, slowly undoing each button. She spreads her shirt open revealing a blue leotard top with a red and yellow "S" on her chest. By the time she gets outside, she is also wearing a Red cape, a short red frilly skirt and Knee high Red Boots. She turns around and takes off for the sky.

She lands outside the entrance to an old factory and enters. She is hesitant but confident at the same time. She passes through a few rooms and turns around a few corners until she comes up to man frantically working on a syringe. Super Girl scans the area fast while his back is still turned and sees no immediate threat.

Super Girl
That was very stupid doctor. You should not have come back here.

The doctor was startled. He jumps and turns around. He is nervous and scared,

Dr. Obi Caffi
Super Girl, you... you know I need my medicine. I had to come back. I wasn't even going to run, the authorities wouldn't let me get it. I escaped just to have it. I was going to turn myself back in, I swear.

Super Girl
Do you honestly think I would believe you would turn yourself back in? You ARE stupid. Let's go Doctor, you've wasted enough of my time.

Dr. Obi Caffi
OK, just let me....

He quickly raises his hands and electricity shoots from his finger tips. They merely crash into the heroines chest and disappear without so much as a blink from Super Girl.

Super Girl
Haven't we been down this road before doctor?

The doctor charges at Super Girl and throws a few punches and kicks. Our heroine dodges a few and blocks a few with ease, but allows the last punch thrown to strike her directly in the face. Dr. Caffi falls to the ground holding his hand.

Super Girl
To think I was worried about coming here on my own. I actually thought you were getting stronger. You are pathetic. Enough of all this, let's get you back downtown where you belong.

She grabs him by the shirt with one hand and launches him to his feet.

Dr. Caffi
::panting:: I finally get that you will always be more powerful than me. I surrender. I only ask that you PLEASE let me take my medicine, without it, I will die. You want me to get my fair trial, right?

Super Girl
Do it fast, ::She shoves him over to the table she originally caught him working at:: I'll make sure you get what you need while you are in prison. But like I said before, I'm tired of you wasting my time.

The doctor grabs the syringe and an evil grin comes over his lips.

Dr. Caffi
You're right Super Girl, I have wasted your time. Fortunately though, from now on, you'll appreciate the time you spend with me.

Super Girl
What on EARTH are you talking about? Get over here so we can leave this disgusting place.

The doctor plunges the syringe into his arm and his body shakes and twitches a little.. He closes his eyes and breathes in deep. He breathes out just as deep and turns around.
Dr. Obi Caffi
You see Super Girl, this all part of my plan. My MASTER plan to turn YOU into my most powerful and obedient soldier. Say good-bye to the "GOOD" life Super Girl.

Super Girl
:: She looks at him utterly confused:: Huh. Stupid AND crazy. :: She rolls her eyes:: Let's go Doc...

The doctor raises his hands and another burst of lightning jolts out from his fingertips but THIS time, the electricity slams into Super Girl's body and forces her backwards and slams her into the nearest wall.

Super Girl
Wha... What's happening? How? How did...

Another blast of lightning hits the gorgeous gal and she screams and twitches in pain still standing up against the wall.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh Super Girl, you have no idea how long I have waited for this. All the planning, all the sacrifice is FINALLY paying off.

He sprays her again with electricity and laughs. The lightning stops and he looks at his hands, very satisfied.

Dr. Obi Caffi
This is fun, but I've been DIEING to just kick the shit out of you. Let's mix things up, shall we?

He approaches Super Girl as she regains her balance, she looks ready to put up a fight. She is excited that he decided to end the berates of lightning bolts. "This is my chance", she thinks. She swings at the doctor but she moves much slower than she is used to and he easily dodges her blow.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Tsch... So close. Tell you what. Try again.

She looks at her hands baffled at their lack of speed and power.

Super Girl
My... my powers?

She swings again. This time he ducks and pushes her back.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Whoa, that was close. One more time.

She swings even weaker, and just like her enemy a few short minutes ago, she landed the blow. But just like before- barely nothing happened. The doctor straightens out his head and smiles.

Dr. Obi Caffi
My turn!!!

An upper cut swing from the doctor lands on the chin of Super Girl and she groans in pain. He comes at her again and again with punches, knees and kicks to her face, her gut and below her belt. Blow after blowslams into the Super Heroine as she grunts and yelps in pain.

Dr. Obi Caffi
For so long I've watched you in the news. I read about you in the papers. Hell, I've been part of the story myself many times. You've always found away to escape, you've always managed to thwart my plans.
::he continues to punch and kick as he talks:: But not this time. Oh no. Not THIS time.

One more punch to Super Girl below the belt and she folds in half, dropping to her knees struggling to breathe.

Dr. Obi Caffi
So... THIS is what it feels like to have TOTAL dominance over your opponent. Kind Of Fun Don't you think?

A kick to the face sends the heroine onto her back. She rolls around on the floor. Coughing and choking. Her eyes are open staring off to the ceiling wondering how this EVER could have happened. She finally rolls over onto her hands and knees and stands herself up.

Super Girl
I don't know how you are doing this. ::breathing heavily:: But I will never give up...

She squints her eyes at the doctor, hoping to blast him with her laser-eyes. All that comes out though is a weakened shot that hits that doctor and barely even budges him. Super Girl's eyes widen in terror as the doctor brushes of the spot the laser hit him. He chuckles.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh Super Girl, ::the grin turns into a look of evil:: Now YOU are wasting MY time.

He raises his hands again and THRUSTS them toward the damaged Super Girl and once again lightning shoots from his fingers. Once again the lighting strikes the heroine and slams her back into the wall. She hits it standing with her arms stretched out, bent up at the elbows, palms facing out. This time, the doctor doesn't let up when Super Girl hits the wall, he continues firing at her as her screams get louder. She twitches and squirms up against the wall, almost as if she is bound against it by the electricity shooting at her.

Super Girl
Ppppppppllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee nnnnnnnooooooo.....

But the doctor continues. straining harder as if trying to shoot more out at her. Finally he lowers his hands and the lightning stops. Super Girl tumbles to the floor and turns over on to her stomach, a blank look in her eyes staring off to nowhere. Finally a long blink and her head rolls as if she can't control it. A couple of short looks back and forth and she starts crawling. It takes every ounce of her strength and energy just to move her arm forward, but she starts to move. The doctor slowly walks over to her and kicks her in the middle of her back forcing her back onto the ground.

Dr Obi Caffi
Where do you think you're going bitch?

She starts to get back up on her knees but he grabs her ankles and pulls her back over to the middle of the room. She kicks and screams desperately trying to get free from his grip but he is clearly stronger than her now.

Dr. Obi Caffi
It's over Super girl. You are mine now. You have no place to go. Save your strength, you are going to need it.

One more tiny little shot of lightning from his fingers and she jolts violently then slumps back on the floor. She doesn't speak, she doesn't look at him, she just twitches until she finally flips herself over again, this time she is unable to get back on her knees. The doctor moves in front of her and sits down blocking her path. He grabs her by the shoulders and flips her over. He rests her back against him. His head next to hers, he starts whispering in her ear.

Dr Obi Caffi
You see Super Girl, I never needed medicine, I didn't come back here scared for my life. ::the doctor looks forward and pets Super Girl's head with his right hand holds her waist with the other, while revealing his plan:: I came here to give myself the FINAL dose of the... KRYPTONITE serum I have been working on. I knew you had gotten close to me so I LET you capture me. I can't give myself the doses too close together, so I went to jail so you would lower your guard, hoping to keep you away from my lair. I couldn't let you do too much research and discover that part of the plan before I had given myself the final dose. Ya see it's this serum that gave me the power to finally bring you quite literally to your knees. And don't worry. ::He pulls his hand from her head and reaches around her waist and meets his other hand. He then lifts them up onto her breasts to steal a feel as he continues:: I have more, LOTS MORE and I plan on sharing with you!

He lifts another syringe in front of Super Girl's face, she is too weak to struggle.

Super Girl
No, you can't, ::she winces in pain:: it will kill me.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh, I don't think so. See, I've deluded this batch with enough other materials to merely weaken you. I don't want you dead.

Her focus turned from the syringe to the doctor and she again squints, hoping to blast her enemy, put this time, her eyes just glow red and nothing even shoots out. She shakes her head and focuses again on the syringe as the doctor takes the top off. Her eyes widen in fright as she follows the needle as long as she can with her eyes.

Super Girl
What are you going to do to me?

Dr. Obi Caffi
I already told you

The doctor pulls the heroines head to the side by her hair and pulls the rest of her hair away from her neck. He then plunges the needle into her well exposed neck. Super Girl blinks and a tear drops down her cheek. She Winces and twitches as the formula spreads. The twitching intensifies until she finally collapses in his lap.

Super Girl wakes up to find herself unable to move. Not necessarily because she is too weak, but because she is bound to a table slanted over a small pool. She shimmers and shakes, trying to get loose but no use. She can feel something inside her preventing her from using her Super strength. The serum. She looks down but all she can see is a board that has been placed around her neck separating her head from the rest of her body.
What she couldn't see is that she was strapped down with multiple straps. Her arms snug right up against her body and her legs tightly together. One strap ran high over her arms, between her shoulders and her elbows. T he next over her forearms and stomach. There was another stretched over her beautiful pantyhosed thighs, and a final over her shins. She could also feel that her wrists were shackled separately. She kicks her feet around best she can and feels restraints, but it doesn't feel as if she was shackled in down there. She turns her head and sees the evil doctor walk over to her.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Ah, you are awake. Good. Allow me to explain to what is about to happen you. As you already know, my KRYPTONITE serum is running through your veins, keeping you too weak to break your binds. It is also breaking down the armor that is your, dare I say, ::he looks her up and down:: AWESOME body, allowing my OTHER formula, waiting for you in this pool, to penetrate your skin and absorb into your system, killing off the kryptonite serum and making you even STRONGER than before I bested you.

Super Girl
Once again, doctor, you show your stupidity. ::She winces as she feels some kryptonite flow inside her::. If you make me stronger I will escape and take you down. But his time I won't take you in. I will kill you.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Such an awful threat coming from such a "pure soul" Super Girl. Don't worry you won't have to kill me. You will call me sir. See this other formula will make you strong enough to defeat me, but it will also scramble your mind, making ME your MASTER! You will be evil. The process will be painful and may kill you, but either way, I win.

Super Girl
Oh my god. It won't work. It CAN'T WORK. Oh please (partner's name) come for me.

Another tear drips down her cheek.

THE HIGHLIGHTED PARTS CAN BE OMITTED DEPENDING ON WEATHER WE DECIDE TO GO HARDCORE OR NOT.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh, and did I forget to mention the serum is also going to be used to spread my semen throughout your body, to mix with your DNA?

Super Girl
Your... Then you mean...

Dr Ob Caffi
That's right Super Girl. ::He runs his hands all over her body and stops between her legs and rubs harder:: I get to FUCK YOUR BRAINS out. HA HA. No pun intended. Please don't think I'm going to enjoy that part. Ok maybe I will, but it is an EVIL necessity when it comes to this plan. ::He looks her body up and down as he continues to rub her body all over:: What do you think? Are you as excited to get started as I am? Shall we?

Super Girl
Oh my god this can't happen. (partner's name) where are you?

She squirms and wiggles best she can while the doctor runs his hands down her legs and stops when he reaches her boots.

Dr. Obi Caffi
We don't want the formula to penetrate your body too quickly. It may kill you. So we'll leave this costume on. I don't think we'll need these though.

He unzips her first boot and pulls it off. He runs both his hands over her thighs and calves once more of her beautiful legs are exposed. Super Girl starts sobbing as the evil doctor feels her up.

Super Girl
Please stop this. You can't do this to me. If you stop now, I promise I'll make (partner's name) go easy on you when she gets here. Just STOP!

The doctor unzips and pulls off the other boot, repeating the groping as he answers the heroine.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh shit. Your partner is on her way to my hideout? Oh no! What will I do? Oh. That's right. We're not AT my hideout. ::he chuckles:: I moved you here while you were out. No one knows you are here. No one is coming for you.

With both boots off, he straps each ankle into its designated shackle.

Super Girl
:: she sobs:: Oh no. Please no, please don't do this, I ca....

He jams a ring gag into her mouth and pulls the strap around her head to strap it on.

Dr. Obi Caffi
No can do Super Girl. It's time.

She continues to scream pleads at him as he walks away to a hanging control panel. He reaches the mechanism and turns around.

Dr. Obi Caffi
So long Super Girl. I look forward to meeting the "new you"

Dr. Caffi grabs the device and pushes a green button. Her chest heaves up and down as her breathing gets heavier and heavier. Her eyes widen in horror as the table she is on slowly starts to lower her towards the pool. Her head turns down trying to see when she will meet the water, then she looks back at the grinning doctor who is now rubbing his hands together. She squirms more and more as she gets closer and closer to the formula.
We see a tight shot of the heroines pantyhosed feet getting closer to the water, then we see and hear the gorgeous girl try to scream "please" through her gag. We move back down to her feet and see them touch the water. As soon as they reach the water bubbles. We go back to a shot of the heroine from the waist up and we see her body LOCK UP and her head TILT STRAIGHT UP as she screams in pain from her toes reaching the poisoned water. We go back to the shot of her feet and we watch the rest of her body enter the pool. Her feet then ankles then calves, knees and thighs become saturated as they enter the pool. Next is her skirt with her hands held tight against her body. Her waist is now in, and her blue Leotard follows until the table stops at the board around her neck.
All that was going into the water was now in. The heroine shakes, and twitches and screams as much as she can through her gag. Her eyes, closed for the most part, open as she turns her head to look at the evil doctor. Begging for it all to stop.
The doctor watches and waits. He finally pushes another button on the device, slowly lifting the heroine from the water.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Well that's the end of stage 1. If we leave you in for too long at a time, it will probably kill you. We need to take our time. Don't worry it won't be too long.

Caffi walks back over to the wet heroine and starts touching her wet weakened body. She is breathing heavily and crying.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Wow. That went very well. And might I say you look very sexy all wet and punished like this. It may make fucking you later that much easier. Oh who am I kidding. I'm sure we'll both enjoy that part either way. Well, shall we move on to phase 2?

She shakes her head no in a very weak manner as the doctor moves back to the device. He pushes the button again and the Heroine is dipped back into the water. She twitches and screams again, but the howls and twitches become less dramatic as the water seems numb the heroine's body. Caffi pushes the button that pulls the girl out of the water once again.
The heroine's eyes are open and look almost dead as water drips from her stockinged feet. Her head sort of dangles off her neck and a little drool pours out of her mouth. Caffi comes back over to examine her, to make sure she is weakened and not dead. Of course he can't resist the opportunity to grope her beautiful body again.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Well, I would say so far, so good. I think we can move on to the final phase of absorption.

He shifts some hair on her head and adjust some of clothing and notices her gag is still in her mouth.

Dr. Obi Caffi
I guess you don't REALLY need this anymore.

He removes the gag from her mouth and she immediately starts whispering pleads of mercy.

Super Girl
Please..... stop.... I'm too... weak... please.....

Dr. Obi Caffi
What Super Girl? I can't quite hear you. What's that? You want me to stop? Oh, I'm afraid that can't happen. Just sit tight. It will all be over soon.

Another trip over to the device and a push of the button lowers the sexy heroine back into the pool. this time she is too weak to scream. she just lays on the table and twitches. Her eyes still staring off to nowhere. The water continues to bubble as Super girl twitches and grunts and groans.

Super Girl
Please..... make.... it..... stop. (Partner's name) where are you? Where are you?

She blinks as she talks, pushing tears from her eyes. Finally the pain is too much and the heroine passes out. Her head drops and Dr. Caffi pushes the button pulling her out for the final time.

Our heroine wakes again only to find herself bound again. This time, Her hands are bound together, crossed above her head. A single strap lay across her waist and her feet are spread apart, each bound at the ankle. The ring gag reinserted in her mouth. She is still fully clothed, in fact the doctor even put her boots back on her. She looks around and sees Dr. Caffi walking towards her.

Dr. Obi Caffi
All rested up? Good. I guess it's time for the final part of transformation.

Super girl mumbles and begins to struggle as the doctor unzips his fly. He runs his hands through the sexy woman's hair and then moves it down her cheek. Super Girl seems to be getting angry now as the hands of the doctor continue to move down Super Girl's body. he reaches the red skirt and lifts it revealing her sexy panties.

Dr. Obi Caffi
I always wondered if this moment would actually happen. I always asked myself, "Will I ever feel the ultimate heroine's cunt? ::He violently tears open the heroine's tights and slides her panties to the side exposing her super pussy.:: Am I the only person ever to see this magnificent vagina? ::He touches it:: Am I the only person ever to touch it?

Super Girl begins to cry. Caffi crawls on top of her and she begins kicking and screaming. He grabs her by the back of her hair and pulls her head back as he inserts his throbbing cock into her pussy. Her body jerks up and she screams in pain and horror at the same time.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Am I the first to fuck it?

He continues to thrust in and out of the heroine as she shakes her head back and forth in desperation. She tries to kick but the straps around her ankles prevent from moving too much. This is how it all ends? The doctor continues to fuck her mercilessly and manages to pull her tits out of her leotard. He fondles, licks and kisses them while he build towards orgasm. As time goes on the heroine calms her body but tears still pour from her eyes.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Ah, just as I imagined. You feel so good you dirty, dirty heroine. You are going to make me cum so hard, and when I do, your transformation will be complete. It's nearly time. It's nearly time. It's.... nearly... Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

The evil doctor shakes as he climaxes. The heroine can feel the cum cover her insides. It catches some of the formula dripping inside her and she can feel an accelerated transfer of fluids throughout her body.

Dr. Super Obi
Ah. Just what I needed. Now for the final thing you need. ::He pulls out another syringe:: Just one little shot to get the juices flowing inside you.

He inserts the needle into her thigh showing instant results. Her eyes SLAM shut as she winces and screams as hard as she can through the gag. Her back arches up as far as it can through the binds. Her body shakes and twitches. She looks around wondering what is happening to her body. Her twitches slowly lessen as she blinks out more tears. She can tell this is it, life as she knew was now over forever. She could feel the change begin inside her until her eyes finally slowly slowly slowly close. When they open, they glow a strong and bright green light. A new villain is born.

I guess from here it's up to you all. What happens to the new villainess? Will she seek revenge on her old partner for not being there for her? Will she and Dr. Obi Caffi wreak havoc on the world as Master and apprentice?
BTW, I used the names Dr. Obi Caffi and Super Girl just to have names as I typed it out. I have no problems with any name changes. I didn't know what Heroine to use for the partner so I just called her heroine 2. That's something you guys will have to figure out to get the mask you want.
I also welcome any constructive criticism and or changes. I figured people may want to get more creative/detailed with the sex scene (if we go that route) or the fight scene to get what you all want from the story. This was just an idea I have had in my head for a couple months now. I understand changes may have to be made to save money or time or whatever. It was rather fun actually getting it all out of my head. I really hope we can pull this off (or something close to it).

Dr. Obi Caffi
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I couldn't get the file to upload so I just pasted it.. If you want, I will email you a copy of the Word Doc so u can play wit hit there. Just gimme a holler. Here it is again in a different font. Even if you aren't contributing, feel free to offer opinions/advice/constructive criticism.

A beautiful young woman is at an office desk, looking at a computer screen. She is wearing a white button up blouse , a dark skirt and tan tights. She adjusts the glasses on her face when she clicks on a link to a news story.
NEWS ANCHOR
We have breaking news regarding the trial of known terrorist Dr. Obi Caffi. We have just received word that he has escaped from custody during transfer from the courthouse back to The State penitentiary. Our Cameras were on hand to capture this incident but some sort of reaction causing a blinding light and deafening noise seemed to disable any electrical devices within a 3-mile radius. It was during this phenomenon that the Evil doctor was allowed to escape. Unfortunately the heroine who captured Dr. Caffi, Super Girl, was in court to testify YESTERDAY. We can only assume our Heroine and her Partner(s) were doing some other heroic deeds that kept them from supervising the trial and transfer of this horrible criminal. Dr. Caffi of course is on trial for the threats he made on several popular tourist attractions around the globe. Thankfully Super Girl and her partner(s) were able to thwart the evil doctor's plans. We can only hope the Ladies of Liberty will be able to reprehend this maniac once again.

The beautiful woman picks up the phone on her desk and presses a few buttons, she looks around to make sure no one was around to hear her make the top secret call she was about to make. A woman answers on the other end.

SUPER GIRL
It's me, did you see?

Heroine 2
Yeah, I saw, you should get to his hideout right away, he just might be stupid enough to try to obtain supplies there before he runs.

SUPER GIRL
OK, I'll meet you there. Together we can....

Heroine 2
I am on my way to New York, word has gotten out of a bank robbery in progress there, you'll have to take this one on your own.

Super Girl
A bank robbery in New York? Why don't we let Police handle that one? Dr. Caffi is way more threatening.

Heroine 2
Yes, but you took care of him before with no problems, you got this.

Super Girl
I know but I have a bad feeling about this. Something about the way he escaped, how could he have caused that kind of reaction while in police custody? He may be getting stronger. Let the police handle the issue in New York, Let's take this scum bag down together.

Heroine 2
I am nearly there. You KNOW I can handle this quickly, why don't you head to his hideout and I will get there as soon as I can. We shouldn't waste any more time arguing, you need to get going.

Super Girl
::sighs:: You're right. But you BETTER hurry.

Super girl hangs up the phone and leaves her desk area. She gets to a hallway leading to a back exit of her office and begins to walk backwards. She takes off her glasses and tosses them aside as she scans for potential witnesses to the pending transformation. She then moves her hands down to her blouse, slowly undoing each button. She spreads her shirt open revealing a blue leotard top with a red and yellow "S" on her chest. By the time she gets outside, she is also wearing a Red cape, a short red frilly skirt and Knee high Red Boots. She turns around and takes off for the sky.

She lands outside the entrance to an old factory and enters. She is hesitant but confident at the same time. She passes through a few rooms and turns around a few corners until she comes up to man frantically working on a syringe. Super Girl scans the area fast while his back is still turned and sees no immediate threat.

Super Girl
That was very stupid doctor. You should not have come back here.

The doctor was startled. He jumps and turns around. He is nervous and scared,

Dr. Obi Caffi
Super Girl, you... you know I need my medicine. I had to come back. I wasn't even going to run, the authorities wouldn't let me get it. I escaped just to have it. I was going to turn myself back in, I swear.

Super Girl
Do you honestly think I would believe you would turn yourself back in? You ARE stupid. Let's go Doctor, you've wasted enough of my time.

Dr. Obi Caffi
OK, just let me....

He quickly raises his hands and electricity shoots from his finger tips. They merely crash into the heroines chest and disappear without so much as a blink from Super Girl.

Super Girl
Haven't we been down this road before doctor?

The doctor charges at Super Girl and throws a few punches and kicks. Our heroine dodges a few and blocks a few with ease, but allows the last punch thrown to strike her directly in the face. Dr. Caffi falls to the ground holding his hand.

Super Girl
To think I was worried about coming here on my own. I actually thought you were getting stronger. You are pathetic. Enough of all this, let's get you back downtown where you belong.

She grabs him by the shirt with one hand and launches him to his feet.

Dr. Caffi
::panting:: I finally get that you will always be more powerful than me. I surrender. I only ask that you PLEASE let me take my medicine, without it, I will die. You want me to get my fair trial, right?

Super Girl
Do it fast, ::She shoves him over to the table she originally caught him working at:: I'll make sure you get what you need while you are in prison. But like I said before, I'm tired of you wasting my time.

The doctor grabs the syringe and an evil grin comes over his lips.

Dr. Caffi
You're right Super Girl, I have wasted your time. Fortunately though, from now on, you'll appreciate the time you spend with me.

Super Girl
What on EARTH are you talking about? Get over here so we can leave this disgusting place.

The doctor plunges the syringe into his arm and his body shakes and twitches a little.. He closes his eyes and breathes in deep. He breathes out just as deep and turns around.
Dr. Obi Caffi
You see Super Girl, this all part of my plan. My MASTER plan to turn YOU into my most powerful and obedient soldier. Say good-bye to the "GOOD" life Super Girl.

Super Girl
:: She looks at him utterly confused:: Huh. Stupid AND crazy. :: She rolls her eyes:: Let's go Doc...

The doctor raises his hands and another burst of lightning jolts out from his fingertips but THIS time, the electricity slams into Super Girl's body and forces her backwards and slams her into the nearest wall.

Super Girl
Wha... What's happening? How? How did...

Another blast of lightning hits the gorgeous gal and she screams and twitches in pain still standing up against the wall.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh Super Girl, you have no idea how long I have waited for this. All the planning, all the sacrifice is FINALLY paying off.

He sprays her again with electricity and laughs. The lightning stops and he looks at his hands, very satisfied.

Dr. Obi Caffi
This is fun, but I've been DIEING to just kick the shit out of you. Let's mix things up, shall we?

He approaches Super Girl as she regains her balance, she looks ready to put up a fight. She is excited that he decided to end the berates of lightning bolts. "This is my chance", she thinks. She swings at the doctor but she moves much slower than she is used to and he easily dodges her blow.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Tsch... So close. Tell you what. Try again.

She looks at her hands baffled at their lack of speed and power.

Super Girl
My... my powers?

She swings again. This time he ducks and pushes her back.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Whoa, that was close. One more time.

She swings even weaker, and just like her enemy a few short minutes ago, she landed the blow. But just like before- barely nothing happened. The doctor straightens out his head and smiles.

Dr. Obi Caffi
My turn!!!

An upper cut swing from the doctor lands on the chin of Super Girl and she groans in pain. He comes at her again and again with punches, knees and kicks to her face, her gut and below her belt. Blow after blowslams into the Super Heroine as she grunts and yelps in pain.

Dr. Obi Caffi
For so long I've watched you in the news. I read about you in the papers. Hell, I've been part of the story myself many times. You've always found away to escape, you've always managed to thwart my plans.
::he continues to punch and kick as he talks:: But not this time. Oh no. Not THIS time.

One more punch to Super Girl below the belt and she folds in half, dropping to her knees struggling to breathe.

Dr. Obi Caffi
So... THIS is what it feels like to have TOTAL dominance over your opponent. Kind Of Fun Don't you think?

A kick to the face sends the heroine onto her back. She rolls around on the floor. Coughing and choking. Her eyes are open staring off to the ceiling wondering how this EVER could have happened. She finally rolls over onto her hands and knees and stands herself up.

Super Girl
I don't know how you are doing this. ::breathing heavily:: But I will never give up...

She squints her eyes at the doctor, hoping to blast him with her laser-eyes. All that comes out though is a weakened shot that hits that doctor and barely even budges him. Super Girl's eyes widen in terror as the doctor brushes of the spot the laser hit him. He chuckles.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh Super Girl, ::the grin turns into a look of evil:: Now YOU are wasting MY time.

He raises his hands again and THRUSTS them toward the damaged Super Girl and once again lightning shoots from his fingers. Once again the lighting strikes the heroine and slams her back into the wall. She hits it standing with her arms stretched out, bent up at the elbows, palms facing out. This time, the doctor doesn't let up when Super Girl hits the wall, he continues firing at her as her screams get louder. She twitches and squirms up against the wall, almost as if she is bound against it by the electricity shooting at her.

Super Girl
Ppppppppllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee nnnnnnnooooooo.....

But the doctor continues. straining harder as if trying to shoot more out at her. Finally he lowers his hands and the lightning stops. Super Girl tumbles to the floor and turns over on to her stomach, a blank look in her eyes staring off to nowhere. Finally a long blink and her head rolls as if she can't control it. A couple of short looks back and forth and she starts crawling. It takes every ounce of her strength and energy just to move her arm forward, but she starts to move. The doctor slowly walks over to her and kicks her in the middle of her back forcing her back onto the ground.

Dr Obi Caffi
Where do you think you're going bitch?

She starts to get back up on her knees but he grabs her ankles and pulls her back over to the middle of the room. She kicks and screams desperately trying to get free from his grip but he is clearly stronger than her now.

Dr. Obi Caffi
It's over Super girl. You are mine now. You have no place to go. Save your strength, you are going to need it.

One more tiny little shot of lightning from his fingers and she jolts violently then slumps back on the floor. She doesn't speak, she doesn't look at him, she just twitches until she finally flips herself over again, this time she is unable to get back on her knees. The doctor moves in front of her and sits down blocking her path. He grabs her by the shoulders and flips her over. He rests her back against him. His head next to hers, he starts whispering in her ear.

Dr Obi Caffi
You see Super Girl, I never needed medicine, I didn't come back here scared for my life. ::the doctor looks forward and pets Super Girl's head with his right hand holds her waist with the other, while revealing his plan:: I came here to give myself the FINAL dose of the... KRYPTONITE serum I have been working on. I knew you had gotten close to me so I LET you capture me. I can't give myself the doses too close together, so I went to jail so you would lower your guard, hoping to keep you away from my lair. I couldn't let you do too much research and discover that part of the plan before I had given myself the final dose. Ya see it's this serum that gave me the power to finally bring you quite literally to your knees. And don't worry. ::He pulls his hand from her head and reaches around her waist and meets his other hand. He then lifts them up onto her breasts to steal a feel as he continues:: I have more, LOTS MORE and I plan on sharing with you!

He lifts another syringe in front of Super Girl's face, she is too weak to struggle.

Super Girl
No, you can't, ::she winces in pain:: it will kill me.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh, I don't think so. See, I've deluded this batch with enough other materials to merely weaken you. I don't want you dead.

Her focus turned from the syringe to the doctor and she again squints, hoping to blast her enemy, put this time, her eyes just glow red and nothing even shoots out. She shakes her head and focuses again on the syringe as the doctor takes the top off. Her eyes widen in fright as she follows the needle as long as she can with her eyes.

Super Girl
What are you going to do to me?

Dr. Obi Caffi
I already told you

The doctor pulls the heroines head to the side by her hair and pulls the rest of her hair away from her neck. He then plunges the needle into her well exposed neck. Super Girl blinks and a tear drops down her cheek. She Winces and twitches as the formula spreads. The twitching intensifies until she finally collapses in his lap.

Super Girl wakes up to find herself unable to move. Not necessarily because she is too weak, but because she is bound to a table slanted over a small pool. She shimmers and shakes, trying to get loose but no use. She can feel something inside her preventing her from using her Super strength. The serum. She looks down but all she can see is a board that has been placed around her neck separating her head from the rest of her body.
What she couldn't see is that she was strapped down with multiple straps. Her arms snug right up against her body and her legs tightly together. One strap ran high over her arms, between her shoulders and her elbows. T he next over her forearms and stomach. There was another stretched over her beautiful pantyhosed thighs, and a final over her shins. She could also feel that her wrists were shackled separately. She kicks her feet around best she can and feels restraints, but it doesn't feel as if she was shackled in down there. She turns her head and sees the evil doctor walk over to her.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Ah, you are awake. Good. Allow me to explain to what is about to happen you. As you already know, my KRYPTONITE serum is running through your veins, keeping you too weak to break your binds. It is also breaking down the armor that is your, dare I say, ::he looks her up and down:: AWESOME body, allowing my OTHER formula, waiting for you in this pool, to penetrate your skin and absorb into your system, killing off the kryptonite serum and making you even STRONGER than before I bested you.

Super Girl
Once again, doctor, you show your stupidity. ::She winces as she feels some kryptonite flow inside her::. If you make me stronger I will escape and take you down. But his time I won't take you in. I will kill you.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Such an awful threat coming from such a "pure soul" Super Girl. Don't worry you won't have to kill me. You will call me sir. See this other formula will make you strong enough to defeat me, but it will also scramble your mind, making ME your MASTER! You will be evil. The process will be painful and may kill you, but either way, I win.

Super Girl
Oh my god. It won't work. It CAN'T WORK. Oh please (partner's name) come for me.

Another tear drips down her cheek.

THE HIGHLIGHTED PARTS CAN BE OMITTED DEPENDING ON WEATHER WE DECIDE TO GO HARDCORE OR NOT.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh, and did I forget to mention the serum is also going to be used to spread my semen throughout your body, to mix with your DNA?

Super Girl
Your... Then you mean...

Dr Ob Caffi
That's right Super Girl. ::He runs his hands all over her body and stops between her legs and rubs harder:: I get to FUCK YOUR BRAINS out. HA HA. No pun intended. Please don't think I'm going to enjoy that part. Ok maybe I will, but it is an EVIL necessity when it comes to this plan. ::He looks her body up and down as he continues to rub her body all over:: What do you think? Are you as excited to get started as I am? Shall we?

Super Girl
Oh my god this can't happen. (partner's name) where are you?

She squirms and wiggles best she can while the doctor runs his hands down her legs and stops when he reaches her boots.

Dr. Obi Caffi
We don't want the formula to penetrate your body too quickly. It may kill you. So we'll leave this costume on. I don't think we'll need these though.

He unzips her first boot and pulls it off. He runs both his hands over her thighs and calves once more of her beautiful legs are exposed. Super Girl starts sobbing as the evil doctor feels her up.

Super Girl
Please stop this. You can't do this to me. If you stop now, I promise I'll make (partner's name) go easy on you when she gets here. Just STOP!

The doctor unzips and pulls off the other boot, repeating the groping as he answers the heroine.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Oh shit. Your partner is on her way to my hideout? Oh no! What will I do? Oh. That's right. We're not AT my hideout. ::he chuckles:: I moved you here while you were out. No one knows you are here. No one is coming for you.

With both boots off, he straps each ankle into its designated shackle.

Super Girl
:: she sobs:: Oh no. Please no, please don't do this, I ca....

He jams a ring gag into her mouth and pulls the strap around her head to strap it on.

Dr. Obi Caffi
No can do Super Girl. It's time.

She continues to scream pleads at him as he walks away to a hanging control panel. He reaches the mechanism and turns around.

Dr. Obi Caffi
So long Super Girl. I look forward to meeting the "new you"

Dr. Caffi grabs the device and pushes a green button. Her chest heaves up and down as her breathing gets heavier and heavier. Her eyes widen in horror as the table she is on slowly starts to lower her towards the pool. Her head turns down trying to see when she will meet the water, then she looks back at the grinning doctor who is now rubbing his hands together. She squirms more and more as she gets closer and closer to the formula.
We see a tight shot of the heroines pantyhosed feet getting closer to the water, then we see and hear the gorgeous girl try to scream "please" through her gag. We move back down to her feet and see them touch the water. As soon as they reach the water bubbles. We go back to a shot of the heroine from the waist up and we see her body LOCK UP and her head TILT STRAIGHT UP as she screams in pain from her toes reaching the poisoned water. We go back to the shot of her feet and we watch the rest of her body enter the pool. Her feet then ankles then calves, knees and thighs become saturated as they enter the pool. Next is her skirt with her hands held tight against her body. Her waist is now in, and her blue Leotard follows until the table stops at the board around her neck.
All that was going into the water was now in. The heroine shakes, and twitches and screams as much as she can through her gag. Her eyes, closed for the most part, open as she turns her head to look at the evil doctor. Begging for it all to stop.
The doctor watches and waits. He finally pushes another button on the device, slowly lifting the heroine from the water.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Well that's the end of stage 1. If we leave you in for too long at a time, it will probably kill you. We need to take our time. Don't worry it won't be too long.

Caffi walks back over to the wet heroine and starts touching her wet weakened body. She is breathing heavily and crying.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Wow. That went very well. And might I say you look very sexy all wet and punished like this. It may make fucking you later that much easier. Oh who am I kidding. I'm sure we'll both enjoy that part either way. Well, shall we move on to phase 2?

She shakes her head no in a very weak manner as the doctor moves back to the device. He pushes the button again and the Heroine is dipped back into the water. She twitches and screams again, but the howls and twitches become less dramatic as the water seems numb the heroine's body. Caffi pushes the button that pulls the girl out of the water once again.
The heroine's eyes are open and look almost dead as water drips from her stockinged feet. Her head sort of dangles off her neck and a little drool pours out of her mouth. Caffi comes back over to examine her, to make sure she is weakened and not dead. Of course he can't resist the opportunity to grope her beautiful body again.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Well, I would say so far, so good. I think we can move on to the final phase of absorption.

He shifts some hair on her head and adjust some of clothing and notices her gag is still in her mouth.

Dr. Obi Caffi
I guess you don't REALLY need this anymore.

He removes the gag from her mouth and she immediately starts whispering pleads of mercy.

Super Girl
Please..... stop.... I'm too... weak... please.....

Dr. Obi Caffi
What Super Girl? I can't quite hear you. What's that? You want me to stop? Oh, I'm afraid that can't happen. Just sit tight. It will all be over soon.

Another trip over to the device and a push of the button lowers the sexy heroine back into the pool. this time she is too weak to scream. she just lays on the table and twitches. Her eyes still staring off to nowhere. The water continues to bubble as Super girl twitches and grunts and groans.

Super Girl
Please..... make.... it..... stop. (Partner's name) where are you? Where are you?

She blinks as she talks, pushing tears from her eyes. Finally the pain is too much and the heroine passes out. Her head drops and Dr. Caffi pushes the button pulling her out for the final time.

Our heroine wakes again only to find herself bound again. This time, Her hands are bound together, crossed above her head. A single strap lay across her waist and her feet are spread apart, each bound at the ankle. The ring gag reinserted in her mouth. She is still fully clothed, in fact the doctor even put her boots back on her. She looks around and sees Dr. Caffi walking towards her.

Dr. Obi Caffi
All rested up? Good. I guess it's time for the final part of transformation.

Super girl mumbles and begins to struggle as the doctor unzips his fly. He runs his hands through the sexy woman's hair and then moves it down her cheek. Super Girl seems to be getting angry now as the hands of the doctor continue to move down Super Girl's body. he reaches the red skirt and lifts it revealing her sexy panties.

Dr. Obi Caffi
I always wondered if this moment would actually happen. I always asked myself, "Will I ever feel the ultimate heroine's cunt? ::He violently tears open the heroine's tights and slides her panties to the side exposing her super pussy.:: Am I the only person ever to see this magnificent vagina? ::He touches it:: Am I the only person ever to touch it?

Super Girl begins to cry. Caffi crawls on top of her and she begins kicking and screaming. He grabs her by the back of her hair and pulls her head back as he inserts his throbbing cock into her pussy. Her body jerks up and she screams in pain and horror at the same time.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Am I the first to fuck it?

He continues to thrust in and out of the heroine as she shakes her head back and forth in desperation. She tries to kick but the straps around her ankles prevent from moving too much. This is how it all ends? The doctor continues to fuck her mercilessly and manages to pull her tits out of her leotard. He fondles, licks and kisses them while he build towards orgasm. As time goes on the heroine calms her body but tears still pour from her eyes.

Dr. Obi Caffi
Ah, just as I imagined. You feel so good you dirty, dirty heroine. You are going to make me cum so hard, and when I do, your transformation will be complete. It's nearly time. It's nearly time. It's.... nearly... Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

The evil doctor shakes as he climaxes. The heroine can feel the cum cover her insides. It catches some of the formula dripping inside her and she can feel an accelerated transfer of fluids throughout her body.

Dr. Super Obi
Ah. Just what I needed. Now for the final thing you need. ::He pulls out another syringe:: Just one little shot to get the juices flowing inside you.

He inserts the needle into her thigh showing instant results. Her eyes SLAM shut as she winces and screams as hard as she can through the gag. Her back arches up as far as it can through the binds. Her body shakes and twitches. She looks around wondering what is happening to her body. Her twitches slowly lessen as she blinks out more tears. She can tell this is it, life as she knew was now over forever. She could feel the change begin inside her until her eyes finally slowly slowly slowly close. When they open, they glow a strong and bright green light. A new villain is born.

I guess from here it's up to you all. What happens to the new villainess? Will she seek revenge on her old partner for not being there for her? Will she and Dr. Obi Caffi wreak havoc on the world as Master and apprentice?
BTW, I used the names Dr. Obi Caffi and Super Girl just to have names as I typed it out. I have no problems with any name changes. I didn't know what Heroine to use for the partner so I just called her heroine 2. That's something you guys will have to figure out to get the mask you want.
I also welcome any constructive criticism and or changes. I figured people may want to get more creative/detailed with the sex scene (if we go that route) or the fight scene to get what you all want from the story. This was just an idea I have had in my head for a couple months now. I understand changes may have to be made to save money or time or whatever. It was rather fun actually getting it all out of my head. I really hope we can pull this off (or something close to it).

Dr. Obi Caffi
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice work. It may well need to be pared back a bit in order to be shot as the first scene of a custom, but there's a lot of stuff to work with. The online video news report, for example, could easily be turned into a radio broadcast or the heroine could even read the report aloud from a text news website on her laptop or smartphone. The exact same message would be conveyed, but it would take a fraction of the time to shoot.

The sex scene is a bit hardcore for my tastes, but I'll go with whatever the majority decides on that one. Simulated sex would probably be a lot cheaper than graphic boy/girl sex.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

To be honest I don't really need the hardcore either. I wrote it in there for those who did. Personally I am for saving the $ and just going with the water transformation. Im good with just the gropes, and, aybe some girl/girl action when heroine 2 comes in. And like i said, i just yped up my original idea. I never expected the video to turn out exactly as written. If u message me ur email ill send u the word doc so u can edit/add on. It looks much better in word.

Dr Obi Caffi
anonpdx
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

It's a good story and I agree that while the male/female sex is great it's not really needed in this video I would prefer just to do the water transformation. I do like the idea of the injections though
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Any progress?