Attitude Adjustment

A darker, full bodied blend.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Hey hey, kids! Still waiting for the next chapter of the Harley Quinn epic? Well, so am I and Seaven. But, until benv gets around to greenlighting that chapter, here's a little activity to tide you over!

Step One: Get yourself acquainted with the webtoon known as "Gotham Girls". Wikipedia has a great article on it.

Step Two: Watch this video and close it somewhere around the 3:30 mark.

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/go ... sode10.swf

Step Three: Read this story.
----
Harley smirked as the cloud of red pollen enveloped Batgirl's head. The redheaded heroine - well, former heroine - was standing stock-still, eyes wide. Getting her entire personality flipped upside-down, AGAIN, would make her do that, Harley supposed.

But whatever. Bratgirl had had the nerve to muscle in on her and Red's partnership, and now she was going to pay the price! The pollen should be kicking in any second now...

"Oh!" a squeak came from Batgirl's lips as the pollen cleared.

Harley raised an eyebrow in surprise; she certainly hadn't been expecting THAT. The sound that just came out of Batgirl's mouth sounded... weird. Not her usual cocky, do-gooder tone. Not her cold, ruthless criminal mastermind tone. No, this sounded...

"I'M SOOOOOO SORRY, MISTRESS HARLEY!"

... submissive.

Before Harley could react any further to Batgirl's outburst, Batgirl suddenly fell to her knees and prostrated herself before the female clown. As Harley continued to look on, utterly baffled, the former heroine began to blubber.

"I haven't been a nice little girl at all, Mistress Harley! Please forgive me! I didn't know WHAT I was thinking! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, mistress! Please don't be mad at me! I'll do ANYTHING to make it up, anything at all!"

After that, Batgirl's voice became totally intelligible - though her tone remained clear enough. About ten more seconds of pathetic groveling later, the former heroine began to fervently kiss Harley's feet.

"Uhhh..." was all Harley managed in response to Batgirl's little episode. She stared at the boot-kissing Batgirl for several more moments, enthralled, before tearing her eyes away from the (admittedly somewhat arousing) scene to look at the only person in the room who might have had an idea of what was going on.

Ivy offered a little smirk to the duo, arms crossed.

"Hmm. Looks like my latest creation is a smashing success."

Harley stared at her longtime friend and partner in crime for several moments, the gears in her head working overtime to put all the pieces together. It took her a good thirty seconds, but a devious smile came over her face soon afterward.

"You... her... that pollen..."

Ivy nodded. "Whatever Arkham says, Harl, I'm NOT crazy enough to leave that old flower just lying around, ESPECIALLY not when one sniff is all it takes to turn Batgirl back into a goody-two-shoes. THIS flower happens to be a new experiment of mine. The pollen it produces is based off of my pheromones, and it turns whoever breathes it into our totally submissive, and obedient, SLAVE!"

Harley looked back down at the groveling Batgirl, then back at Ivy. "Hey, wait a minute... you set this all up?!"

Ivy shrugged. "Sorry, Harl, couldn't resist. I had a perfect test subject, AND a perfect delivery system, right in front of me."

Harley's eyes narrowed. "So you KNEW how much she was pissing me off... you ENCOURAGED her... you played with a girl's FEELINGS... all for this?"

"Now, Harl-"

"You're THE GREATEST, Red!"

Ivy took half a step back, surprised. Then she reminded herself that this was HARLEY she was talking about. Stuff like this was par for the course.

"I've always wanted my own pet Batgirl!" Harley gushed, looking at Batgirl (who was still kissing her feet) like the former heroine was an adorable puppy. "What game should we play with her first, Red?"

Ivy's smile turned truly devious, as she cast her gaze at a gaudily-painted chest in a corner of the hideout, standing right next to the set of paintings they'd recently pilfered. That chest held her and Harley's... "special" toys...

"Oh, I've got a few ideas, Harl..."
----
So, there you have it. A little something whipped up in about half an hour. Should I continue this, or should I just let your own imaginations run with it?
Last edited by Disciple 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

oh, definitely continue - and maybe some prequal as well.
Seaven
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

You got my vote to continue :)
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Thanks for the support, gents. Let the show continue!
----
"Speak!" Harley commanded, hands on hips.

"Arf! Arf!" Batgirl replied immediately. The black-clad heroine was on her knees, tongue hanging out and eyes cloudy.

"Roll over!'

Immediately, the heroine laid herself flat on the floor of the hideout. She began to roll across the floor over and over, until Harley ordered her to stop and to get to her feet.

As Batgirl stood at attention, a deviously smiling Harley whipped out an oversized black pistol. The villainess cocked it loudly, and pointed the muzzle at the brainwashed heroine.

"Play dead!" Harley commanded, and pulled the trigger a half-second later.

BANG!

A cloud of smoke appeared, as did several pieces of confetti. When the smoke had cleared away, and the confetti had all fallen to the floor, a little "BANG" flag on a rod was protruding from the muzzle of Harley's gun.

Batgirl stared at the gun for a second, her body completely still. Then, without warning, the heroine's eyes rolled up into the back of her head, and she toppled backward like a felled oak.

Harley giggled. "Wow, Red, she's a natural at this!"

Ivy - who had been standing to the side the entire time, watching with mild interest - made an amused sound. She approached the playing-dead Batgirl, and prodded the heroine with her booted foot.

"Hmm. I wonder if our little prim-and-proper heroine had some prior experience in this kind of thing..."

"Oh, yeah!" Harley chipped in. "I think I wrote a paper on it back when I was a doctor, 'bout how these masked types are all exhibitionist sluts deep down. Why else would they go out in all that tight spandex?"

The mad jester licked her lips, and looked over Batgirl like the heroine was a piece of meat. After a few seconds, she squatted beside Batgirl and began to fondle the heroine's soft curves through her tight black costume.

"Hah! You owe me twenty bucks, Red! These feel real to me!" Harley shouted as her hands moved away from Batgirl's sizable chest.

Batgirl made a little moan, and Ivy raised an eyebrow. The mad botanist bent down, and experimentally slapped Batgirl's shapely ass. She immediately felt the heroine's body flinch.

"Hmm. Looks like our little pet isn't as out as we thought."

"Well, duh!" Harley said. "I told her to PLAY dead, didn't I?"

"Point taken," Ivy muttered dryly. "Alright, enough with the foreplay, Harl. It's time to open a few doors for our little do-gooder."

"Ooh!" Harley squealed in delight - even more so when Ivy held up a dog collar with attached leash.

The redheaded villainess carefully snapped the collar around Batgirl's neck, making sure that the leash was secure. Once she was done, Harley took out a permanent marker and crudely labeled the collar "BADGIRL".

Ivy sighed, and gave her friend an exasperated look. Harley glared right back.

"It's all I can think of, okay?!"

"We can always get an engraved one later," Ivy shrugged.

Then, with an evil smile, the mad botanist reached into her cleavage and removed a tube of lipstick. Carefully, she unscrewed the cap, and applied the lipstick to her own lips, before tossing the tube over to Harley.

"New formula," Ivy explained. "Designed to fire up a libido, man or woman, with a single kiss. Orgasms in thirty seconds-"

"Or it's free?" Harley chirped as she applied the lipstick to her own lips.

Ivy rolled her eyes. "I was going to say "by my estimates", but whatever."

And with that, the redheaded villainess bent down, grabbed a fistful of Batgirl's top, and pulled the heroine straight up. A second later, their lips mashed together.

Batgirl gasped, her eyes springing open as she felt Ivy moaning into her mouth. Fireworks were going off in the heroine's head, heightening her senses and yet dulling them even further. Everything around her seemed to slip away, save for those wonderful, wonderful lips capturing her own...

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." they moaned, voices mingling.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

"Oh... ohhhhhh... AIIIIIEEEEEEEE!" Batgirl screamed in pure, orgasmic bliss, eyes crossing as her entire body went rigid. A dark, damp stain appeared on the crotch of her costume, barely noticeable at first but growing more conspicuous every second.

Ivy smirked, though she maintained her lip-lock with the redheaded super heroine. Her instant-climax lipstick was working even better than expected.

"Twenty-five seconds, Red!" Harley chirped, a comically oversized pocket watch in hand. "Way ta go!"

Ivy broke away from Batgirl's lips and slanted a cocky look at her faithful partner-in-crime. "You haven't seen anything yet, Harley."

With that, the wicked botanist resumed her lip-lock with Batgirl, drawing another pathetic little moan from the drugged crimefighter. But this time, Ivy let her gloved hands roam around Batgirl's luscious body, groping and squeezing as they pleased. Without being prompted, Batgirl wrapped her hands around Ivy's shapely rear, apparently to steady herself.

My, my, aren't we getting fresh, Ivy thought. Fire in her eyes, the self-styled Queen of the Green brought both hands up to cup Batgirl's tits. They weren't the biggest that Ivy had seen - not even close - but there was a certain perkiness to them that made them a delight to handle.

"Oh! Ohhhh..." Batgirl whimpered, entering her second - more modest - orgasm.

Sorry, Bat-Slut. Us supervillains don't do modest, Ivy though with a wicked grin. And her probing finger found Batgirl's erect nipple - straining so mightily against the crimefighter's skintight black top - and began the most wonderful little rub.

"Ah! Oh! Oh! Uggghhhh..."

Sensing all of Batgirl's bodily "signals", Ivy pinpointed the perfect time to make her move. And when that time came, she folded her index finger back against her thumb... and flicked Batgirl's nipple.

"AIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Batgirl screamed, head tilted skyward, eyes rolling into the back of her head.

But Ivy wasn't through with her. Not by a long shot. Hooking one arm around Batgirl's back to keep the woozy crimefighter in place, Ivy slid her free hand down to the space between Batgirl's thighs. And she began that same maddening rub, expertly touching and teasing Batgirl's hypersensitive clitoris.

It didn't even take ten seconds before Batgirl was screaming her lungs out, pumping out climax after climax machine-gun style.

"Woohoo!" Harley cheered from the sidelines. "She'll be coming like a Bat-slut when she cums... she'll be coming like a Bat-slut when she comes...!"

Harley's demented little ditty only added fuel to Batgirl's aphrodisiac-induced fire. The crimefighter's little world was now little more than a collection of animalistic sensations, of mind-numbing pleasure and those wonderful, wonderful fingers. Batgirl felt herself ride on the successive climaxes, each one bigger than the last, headed toward one... last...

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

In a flash, Ivy had disentangled her arms from the furiously climaxing crimefighter. Batgirl immediately crumpled like a badly built house of cards, curling up on the floor and making adorable little mews. A big puddle of her love juices spread out from beneath her semiconscious form.

Harley clicked her tongue in disappointment. "How long d'you think it's been since BG here got any? I could take more big-o's than that in my freshman year...!"

"Not to worry, Harley," Ivy smirked. "Batgirl has two experienced women to show her all the ropes, after all."

"Yeah!" Harley chuckled. "Maybe we'll get medals or something!"

As the mad jester spoke, her booted foot "accidentally" brushed against Batgirl's crotch. The result was instantaneous - and utterly predictable.

"Aiiiiiieeeeee!!!" Batgirl screamed, blue eyes snapping open in orgasmic pleasure. The vigilante got on her hands and knees, huffing and puffing.

"Mm," Ivy mused. "She's got quite a bit of endurance in her. I suppose that running around Gotham for so long does that to a girl."

"Believe it, sistah!" Harley said proudly, thumping herself on the chest.

"Still..." Ivy mused as she watched Batgirl struggle to stand - without success. "We probably shouldn't risk her breaking by accident. I've got something that will give her all the strength and stamina she'll need to survive us... probably."

"I getcha, Red!" Harley nodded. "It's so much more fun breaking your toys on purpose!"

"Read my mind, Harl," Ivy smirked as she pulled out a bright red flower bulb. "Oh, Batgirl... it's time for your supper..."

"No, wait!" Harley said, trying to fight off a snicker. The mad jester dashed over to the toy chest, only to return seconds later with a dog dish, which she set on the floor by Ivy's feet.

"Perfect," Ivy agreed. She held the flower bulb over the dish, and squeezed. A honey-colored liquid came out, and filled the dog dish to the brim.

Harley clapped her hands twice. "Dinner time, Bat-Bitch! Make sure you eat every last drop! Or else..."

Batgirl quickly clambered over on her hands and knees, lowered her beautiful masked face to the dish, and drank like a starved stray. She didn't stop until the dish was fully drained, at which point she lifted her head and began panting. Both Harley and Ivy were amused to see the flecks of gold stuck to the crimefighter's face.

"Oh!" Batgirl suddenly gasped. "Ugh... I feel so... strange..."

"Good," Ivy said in a devious tone. "Because that means you'll be ready for our next little game..."

"Next game, Mistress...?"

"Tell us, BG," Harley grinned. "How many holes are ya cherry in...?"
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

So, yeah - fixed the dead link up there, and I've decided to continue this prematurely terminated project. But I (probably) can't continue it without your help, folks.

Any suggestions you guys and girls have, I'm open to. Want another villainess to show up? Harley and Ivy to do something specific to demean their new pet Batgirl? The sky's the limit here.

... okay, not really. I'd like this fic to be confined to Batgirl as the sole heroine, and there are a handful of fetishes (scat, weight gain, etc.) that I won't do. If you're not sure, just ask!