Randy Moore as the new argongirl

General discussions about superheroines!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Why Argongirl?

Why not make Randy and Argonwoman? Perhaps the older mature seasoned Super cousin to Argongirl, much the way Superman was, but a woman?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

ArgonGirl Argonwoman, yeh I suppose that makes sense. I'll talk to her and see how she feels about it.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

MightyHypnotic wrote:ArgonGirl Argonwoman, yeh I suppose that makes sense. I'll talk to her and see how she feels about it.
Hey MH, if you ever do go an AW route, how about doing a different costume? Maybe a straight up copy of Superman's or something like a blue catsuit with the S, cape, and belt, or something entirely different. That way AG can keep the classic SG look.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'd see Argon Woman with a the blue nylons you like to use on your Blue Angels, wearing a royal blue longsleeve leotard leotard, also similiar to what you use with the Blue angels.

Give her stretchy shiney red hot pants though, and the supergirl cap (a short one that hems just above her but, or near her waist).

You can re-use the argon girl boots, and maybe use red opera length gloves to finish off the look.

How's the visual sound to you? On the plus side you should have alot of this stuff on hand from your blue angel shoots, or at least know where to get most of it.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

sgz6 wrote:
MightyHypnotic wrote:ArgonGirl Argonwoman, yeh I suppose that makes sense. I'll talk to her and see how she feels about it.
Hey MH, if you ever do go an AW route, how about doing a different costume? Maybe a straight up copy of Superman's or something like a blue catsuit with the S, cape, and belt, or something entirely different. That way AG can keep the classic SG look.
I really like that costume. I know the one you speak of :mrgreen:

And then the Helen Slater look for ArgonGirl. Nice approach and idea. It's got me thinking :twisted: